๐ŸŒ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๐ŸŒ™ CLOSED--NEW VERSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๐ŸŒ™ แด…ษชsแด„แดœssษชแดษด

Postby evixtus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 am

@ZombieMickey234; that's alright with me. My forms should be finished tonight so I can work on relationships c:
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 pm

@Rodeo Runner; yes. let me know if you have any other reservations, and the gender c:
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phoenix๏ธฑGoddess Of Fire

Postby โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™” » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 pm

xxxxxxxImage

xImage
Imagexxxxx

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Nแด€แดแด‡๏ธฑ Phoenix
Nษชแด„แด‹ษดแด€แดแด‡๏ธฑ Nix
Gแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€๏ธฑ Female
Aษขแด‡๏ธฑ 5 Years
Rแด€ษดแด‹๏ธฑ Loner

Hแด‡ษชษขสœแด›๏ธฑ Tall
BแดœษชสŸแด…๏ธฑ Muscular
Cแดแด€แด› CแดสŸแดส€๏ธฑ Speckled G/B
Eสแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€๏ธฑ Crimson

Mแดแด›สœแด‡ส€๏ธฑ Toffee
Fแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€๏ธฑ Reaper
Sษชส™สŸษชษดษข๏ธฑ Bandit

Cส€แดœsสœ๏ธฑ None
Mแด€แด›แด‡๏ธฑ None
Pแดœแด˜s๏ธฑ None

xImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Sแด„แด‡ษดแด›๏ธฑ Burning Wood
Sแด„แด€ส€s๏ธฑ Random Around Her Body
Bแดแด…ส Tสแด˜แด‡๏ธฑ Muscular yet agile, she's pretty tall

Dแด‡ษชแด›ส๏ธฑ Hephaestus โ†’ God of Fire
Mแด€ส€แด‹ษชษดษข๏ธฑ Small Flame, Underneath Her Left Eye

Pแด‡ส€sแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส/Hษชsแด›แดส€ส๏ธฑ Distance yet aggressive wolf, she'll keep her distance until you make a wrong move. She tends to keep to herself just observing everyone, but if you make her mad or make a single wrong move she turns cold. Her loyalty for those she trust, and love is too strong to imagine. She'll fight till her last breath to save those she trust. Once you gain her trust you better not lose it, she'll only trust a wolf once and never again. Her size is incomparable to most, her height taller than most and her muscular build makes her bigger looking. Her hunting skills are decent, she tends to go for larger creatures just to save over time. Her size makes it almost impossible to hide in the grass, so she goes straight for the kill. She has a decent amount of knowledge, but her anger can sometimes overcome that. She has what wolves call an issue, she is blunt about the truth to others. She doesn't sweeten her words, she lets them come out the way she thought of them. She isn't the type of wolf to care what others think and mostly does her own thing.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Last edited by โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™” on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 am, edited 13 times in total.
โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phoenix๏ธฑRelations

Postby โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™” » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 pm

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Eแดขแด‡แด‹ษชแด‡สŸ
Phoenix doesn't care much for Ezekiel, even if he is an alpha. But that's her problem right there, she doesn't care for just because he's an alpha. Maybe it's because of her last alpha, whom she despised, his attitude crazy and wrong. In other words, her father. Any alpha she won't bow down to, she treats them as anyone else. No special treatment in her mind.

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

BสŸแด€แด‹แด‡สŸส
Phoenix has a neutral thing about Blakely, leaning towards more of negative than positive. She never cared for loved, she was never shown so she won't show it back. So being goddess of love makes her want to turn away, everyone in love is so chirpy and annoying to her. But she'll probably steer clear of her, but then again she does that with everyone really.

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

Lแด‡ษชสŸแด€ษดษช
Phoenix very much dislikes this fae. Her hyperness makes her want to lunge at her. She annoyed by her cheerfulness and will often snap at her, annoying her more won't be long before she bites. She tries to avoid her at all costs to avoid her annoyingness. It won't take much for her to hurt the fae if she acts like that near her.

EสŸษชแด‡แดขแด‡ส€
Phoenix is interested in this wolf, his quietness strikes her attention. His aggressiveness reminds her of himself, but not she's not sure if he has limits that she put on herself, such as pups. He strikes her attention but maybe not enough to become friends, maybe acquaintances. Whenever he leaves camp she keeps herself on guard in fear he'll take her kills.

LษชสŸษชแด›สœ
Phoenix isn't sure of Lilith, but her mind leans a bit towards positive but otherwise neutral to her. She isn't the chirpy type, so it makes sense she'll try to hang with more quiet and distant wolves like herself. But she won't just walk up and talk to her, she just won't blantly ignore her and walk away whenever the wolf comes near.

Oส€ษชแดษด
Phoenix has a neutral feeling of Orion, neither negative or positive. Her mind is just annoyed he isn't a tad aggressive in anyway. She's not even sure why he is a hunter, he acts likes he couldn't hurt a fly. She might try to avoid him, but probably isn't picking a fight with him. To her it's not worth it if the other refuses to fight, even if she is aggressive she likes things to be fair.

Sแดœแดแดษชแด›
Phoenix cares none for this wolf, to her he is plain annoyance. Nothing is good about him in her mind. He's just too goody two shoes in her mind. Whenever he comes near she turns around and walks off, if still persistent she'll probably snap in his face. His affection is almost poison in her mind, so she'll stay away as far as possible.

Mแด€แด‹แด
Phoenix doesn't have an opinion of this wolf, she simply just ignores her. The wolf is quiet so she doesn't have a problem with her, even if she is nice as long as she's quiet around her. If this wolf ever stepped out of line on her, she'd probably just give a low growl instead of a snap.

Cแด€sแด˜ษชแด€ษด
Phoenix is unsure of this wolf, his emotions confuse her mind. She tries to stay away from this wolf to keep out of his emotions. She also stays away in fear he'll use his powers. She doesn't want to fight with this wolf in knowledge he can put out her power, making her weak. Her emotions steer negative more than positive on this wolf but shows no emotion in fear he'll know and use it against her.

Aส€แด„สœแด‡แดษด
Phoenix isn't sure of this wolf, his quietness catches her eye. Yet when he isn't quite he is lovable to some. Her opinion on this wolf isn't negative or positive. But if this wolf annoyed her she'd growl under her breath in warning to leave her alone. He controls death which also catches her eye but the way he uses it confuses her.

AสสŸษชษด
Phoenix is taking a small liking to the fae, just because she is stubborn. Yet she easily gets annoyed when the fae is loud and annoying to her ears. Though the fae can summon monsters, it doesn't scare her simply just makes her angry when she tries to use it against her. The fae is slightly on her good side rather than bad, though if the fae annoyed her she'd snap.

Dแด‡สŸแด˜สœษช
Phoenix has a very neutral opinion on this wolf. She cares the fae has a manipulative side to her, yet the fae is very gentle in her eyes. She likes the fae for reason and dislikes her for others. For the idea that she is blunt helps her lean towards positive on the fae. Yet is she ever bothered he she'd probably snap or bite in knowledge the fae knew better.

Nแดx
Phoenix cares nothing for this wolf, her eyes show he is just to chirpy and happy. This wolf would cause her to walk away or simply give a bite or a snap. Simply this wolf means annoyance to her and nothing more. The only thing she spots in him she likes, is that he never gives up on anything and will strive to perfect it.

Bแด‡สŸสŸแด€แด…แดษดษดแด€
Phoenix cares much for the fae even though she is cold-hearted but only to a point. She likes the fae for her ability to fight and ignore others. She cares that she is cruel but even Phoenix takes it only so far, just like her she won't harm a pup. But in her mind adults are free game, they had their time to learn. She cares that she is loyal to those she trust as well.

Tแด‡แดแด˜แดœs
Phoenix is unsure of the wolf, but his quietness strikes her attention unlike most things. His emotionless actions catch her attention as well, like a reflection yet she might be more stubborn or just rude in certain ways, some say. She is unsure of his ability to follow along without resist, unlike her she'd resist seeing anything wrong.

Rแด€แดขษชแด‡สŸ
Phoenix likes the fae, for her her cold hearted type nature. She doesn't care much her her being loyal to the alpha's words. Her way of loving is not cared by her either, maybe just because she doesn't care for love at all. Otherwise she likes this fae, but still wouldn't back down from her growl.

Rแดแดกแด‡ษด
Phoenix doesn't care much for the wolf, his ability to create life turns her away from the wolf. Not much interest her in the wolf except he's willing to teach pups tricks. But otherwise not much is on her mind about the wolf, she leans more towards negative on this wolf.

Xษชแดœแดษชษด
Phoenix isn't sure of the wolf, but does lean more towards positive just because of death. His black fur does strike her eye but not much is to be said about this wolf. She might simply ignore the wolf, but if he annoyed her a large snap at that for his size.

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

Rแด‡แด… - DษชsสŸษชแด‹แด‡s
Yแด‡สŸสŸแดแดก - Nแด‡แดœแด›ส€แด€สŸ
Gส€แด‡แด‡ษด - Lษชแด‹แด‡s

- I แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด€s ษชา“ sสœแด‡ สœแด€แด… แดแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡แด -
Last edited by โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™” on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
โ™” ส€แด‡แดษชx.ส€ษชแด…ษชษดษข โ™”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` โ™› // xiumin โž ] --

Postby user left » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:33 pm

โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ”‚
โ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
name xiumin nickname min, xiu gender male age seven
years old position lead warrior god erebus remark human
handprint engraved into his chest build colossal
fur color black eye color yellow abilities wip p traits
decisive, rational, collected n traits aloof, impulsive, ironic
love interest currently none spouse currently none
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œ
user left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm

thank you for joining! c:
        i'll update the front momentarily.
        feel free to invite anybody else if you'd believe that they would be interested in the roleplay.
        i'll send a group message out to the current people who still have reservations on hold for them.
        i'm hoping we will be able to start by sunday evening.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trapped » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:24 am

I'll finish my personalities and relation charts tonight.!And hopefully fix the slight coding issue my forms have. >.>
Trapped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me