Raising a rebellion Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Raising a rebellion Discussion

Postby whirlawind » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 am

Duscussion for the role play Raising a rebellion belong here.
Roleplay here
Forms belong here
Last edited by whirlawind on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raising a rebellion Forms and disscussion

Postby whirlawind » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:40 am

"Some things need to be remembered, and others are best forgotten."

Name:Emillia, typically goes by 'the wisp'
Race:human, bound being
Sexuality:pan
Role:Healer

Appearance: Her healing powers have caused her hair to turn grey and beneath her blindfold her eye sockets are empty. She's extremely petite and thin, while it appears as though it's from a lack of food it is actually because of the taxing nature of her magic. She is about 5 ft 2 in tall.

Personality: Emillia is friendly, but cautious. She is more observant than people give her credit for and can listen for information through the streets she stands at without anyone really realizing she's listening in. She's surprisingly bold even with her blindness and is not shy in the least bit despite how quiet she is. She is very wise past her years and has a keen sense of how others are feeling even through lies. She does not give out her actual name often and typically goes by the name Wisp. She suffers from a lot of PTSD like symptoms because of her past, and normally takes medicine to help with it. If someone were to ask her about how she gained her power she would honestly answer that she does not remember a lot of it because she intentionally forgets it using forget me tea.
Emillia is willing to help wherever she is needed.

History:Emillia grew up in an orphanage, however one day it burned down and killed or injured everyone else inside. She begged for help and an immortal spirit heard her, pitying her it offered to give her the ability to save everyone in exchange for her eyes. Within days a man named Grimiore, who was previously the immortal being who entered into contract with her, came and adopted her. He continues to look after her, but never really formed a fatherly bond with her. She took the deal and gave up her eyes for her healing powers. She used to live a fairly meager existence on the streets, but also heals those in need who either can't afford a doctor or believe that medicine can no longer help them. The magic is taxing and has begun to take its toll on her turning her hair grey.

Weapon: Small dagger
Power/Abilities: Her immortal gift is extremely powerful healing capabilities That allow her to bring back someone from the dead as long as they have never been brought back before, have died within the past 12 hours, and the cause of death was not old age. Each person can only be resurrected once in the rp, but after that if they die they are no longer Abel to be brought back.

Crush:open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:open
Husband/Wife:open
Family/Kin:orphan, taken in by Grimiore
Other

Last edited by whirlawind on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

grimoire // wip

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:56 am

Name: true name unknown, now called grimoire.
      Race: former immortal, now a vampire.
      Sexuality: questioning.
      Role: civilian.
      Resurrected? no.

Appearance: tall, thin, black hair, green/red eyes, fangs.
      Personality: stoic, intelligent, pessimistic, observant, kinda a debbi downer at times.
      History:

Weapon a blessed rapier dubbed eos.
      Power/Abilities: grimoire has no powers other than the standard skill set for a vampire. regardlessly, he is incredibly intelligent, and has a near-perfect memory. though he's appears to be in his late 20s, age-wise, he has thousands and thousands of years of experience in his mind space. among his skills is the ability of mimicry, to observe, and then copy the movements of those around him. he's additionally incredibly talented with his voice.

Crush: none.
      Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none.
      Husband/Wife: none.
      Family/Kin: no one by blood, kinda-sorta raised emilia.
      Other
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❈ Akiria Saito ∙ Spy

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 pm

╒═══════════════╛---Image---╘═══════════════╕

---

Faceclaim: Natsuki Minamiya- Strike the Blood
Other: Her hair is usually in a ponytail,
and her eyes are ice blue.

---
---
---❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

---Race: Elf
---Role: Spy
---Resurrected?: No

---❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-Name: Akiria Saito
-Nickname: Kira-Kira
-Sexuality: Heterosexual

-❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-History: Akiria lived a somewhat normal
-life in a family of four. From a young age,
-she became quite skilled in hand to hand
-combat, unlike some elves who relied on
-their magic. She lived at a somewhat
-wealthy position, giving to others when
-she could. Her parents sent her places
-to train and did not want her to train at
-home, but her sister Eiya always let her
-when their parents were away. She mostly
-worked on her physical abilities, often
-slacking a little with her power. Akiria was
-more comfortable not using her power very
-much, as she was nervous she would mess
-something up. She always longed for the
-sense of freedom,wanting to be able to
-see the land beyond the city. Her parents
-always refused, for her safety.
-During the invasion, Akiria was alone at
-home with Eiya. They had to run on their
-own, eventually getting into a fight with
-some of the demons. Eiya knew they were
-outnumbered and sacrificed herself for her
-sister. She healed Akiria with the last of her
-power and drew away their attackers so that
-she could get away. As much as she didn't
-want to leave her behind, Akiria ran,
-leaving the city for the first time.

-❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

---Family: Eiya Saito
---Crush: Vaxas Tavrinth
---Significant Other: None

-❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
----
❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-Power: Shadows
-Akiria can use darkness to create weapons,
-pretty much every kind as long as she can
-imagine it. The larger and more complicated
-the weapon, the harder it is to create.
-She can also use her power to teleport
-within shadows. This is especially helpful
-on missions as well as in combat.

❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-Strengths: Akiria has been skilled in hand
-to hand ever since she was young and is very
-persistent, so she is a good fighter. She is
-also very observant, which is part of the
-reason why she chose to become a spy.
-Weaknesses: Akiria hates it when people
-ask about her family. She feels guilty for what
-happened to her sister, and it likely won't go
-away anytime soon. More often than not, she
-is also quite untrusting, which can be a
-good or bad thing.
-Personality: Akiria is likely mostly described
-as calm. She keeps quiet but focused, keeping
-to herself while doing her duty all the same.
-She shows respect where it is due, but she
-usually doesn't speak to others very much.
-Whenever she is given a task, she will
-complete it quickly and efficiently, not one
-to waste time. She doesn't like to talk about
-herself, but if someone manages to get close
-to her, she might begin to open up. At times,
-people can see past the walls she puts up,
-showing she is actually pretty caring as
-well as very protective. If someone she
-cares about it hurt, she will likely become
-set on revenge. It's also part of why she was
-motivated to join the rebellion- to avenge
-her sister. Of course, she tries to keep those
-feelings down, but they can flare up sometimes.

❈⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 am, edited 18 times in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 am

I'll add her to the character list and she will be accepted once her form is finished.
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 am

Name: Azreal
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual, with female lean
Role: Soilder for now
Resurrected?; in way, yes.

Appearance: just imagine him with more medieval clothing
Personality: Azreal is rather relaxed and cailm minded. Azreal can be slightly rebellious against the demon king, but will obey him. He likes do his own thing most of the time and can be extremely lazy
History: Azreal spend his whole life tending to his sick younger sister, since his parents could not. When his sister turned 13, the illness had took a toll on her, so he sold his soul to demon king in order to safe her life. This how he became a demon and one of the strongest demons that the demon king haves. The where about of his sister is unknown. By now, she should be resting on heaven. Reese wws happy that she spend her life happyily without him in her memories

Weapon; A black blade
Power/Abilities: He's able to control black flames which

Crush: None atm
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Family/Kin: unnamed sister
Other; Currently send on a mission by the demon king, he may change sides. As for now, but likely. He's with the rebellion as a "human with powers "

Last edited by AcetheKidd on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:39 am

He's accepted! Nice to see you here.
~яυρєят вяσσкє

whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 am

Name:Koh
Race: Unicornkin [ unicorn/human hybrid ]
Sexuality: Demisexual
Role: Loner atm, but will most likely join the rebellion
Resurrected?; nope

Appearance: Koh haves blue hair and orange eyes. He also haves a long blue tail, ears and horn of a unicorn. Koh stands around 6'3 in height. His outfit
Includes a vest [ no shirt], ragged pants, an golden earring in his left ear, and a yellow scarf that was crafted by both of his younger sister
Personality: Koh is generally nice and humble young man, known as the golden prince by his people since his heart was rather pure. Before the fall of his kingdom, Koh was very loving and caring to all those around him. He was even inviting to outsiders. The young Prince was some you turn to during rough time. At times, he did appear to be rather timid , but he could open up to people . However, after the demon invasion, Koh had grown to be rather bitter then sweet. He's very independent and kinda only care for his self. Under this sour koh is the same sweet prince
History: Some where hidden in the land of Frearie, a small kingdom of humans with the blood and features of mythical horses [ unicorns and Pegagus ] lived in Harmony, protecting the land and the kingdom of Frearie from their rivals, humans with the blood and features of dragons. These two races where known as dragonkin, Pegaguskin, and unicornkin. I'm the kingdom of ko'th, Alicornkin had ruled[ Pegagus and unicorn mixed ]peacefully, keeping the Dragonkin kingdom at bay. I'm this generation, a unicorn named Koh was born into the royal family, along with younger sisters Aurelia and Allane. Koh had dedicated his time to becoming a strong leader and earning his wings so one day he could sit on the throne proudly.

His peaceful time in kingdom ended when the demons manged to find the hidden lands. His father and the king of the Dragonkin had decided to join forces to fend off the demons, but they had overwhelmed both kingdoms. Koh could only watch as his parents family and people where kidnapped before his very eyes, his kingdom slowly burning. The ex Prince manged to escape and now wonder around, lost. His goal is to save his people, family and restore the kingdom of ko'th

Weapon; nah
Power/Abilities: He can use some magic

Crush: None / open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None atm
Husband/Wife: None atm
Family/Kin: Aurelia and Allane [ younger sisters], unnamed parents
Other; nah

Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 am

mark
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Name: Nevaeh
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual - no preference
Role: Princess
Resurrected? Yes

Appearance: ^
Personality: Nevaeh is a quirky, kind, independent, sarcastic and stubborn girl. If she sets her mind on something, there is no way she is letting it go. She is very loyal to anyone who befriends her and will always fight for them. She is not like most princesses in a kingdom, she is different and intelligent. Nevaeh is very practical and thinks before she does anything. She is in no way naive or bossy, but she does have a natural leader streak. She likes to lead, but if she needs to, she can back down from her position. Nevaeh is determined to save her kingdom, even if it means that she must die fighting for it.
History: Since Nevaeh is a blood-born royal, she's had a luxury life. Although, she never flaunted it like most royal princesses do. Instead, she used to make sure everyone in the kingdom was getting their fair share. She got luxury from being the princess, but she shared most of her rewards with her people. Nevaeh would, every week, go out into the village and talk to people. She would buy things from merchants who weren't the richest and gave her items to the poor. Her father never really liked her doings and would restrict her from going outside to the public. He was a good man, but he thought she spent too much time with the people and not enough time on her actual role of being Princess. Nevaeh had snuck out the day of the attack and ended up dying being useless to the kingdom. That is why, after she became resurrected, she began to train hard to fight for her kingdom. She found herself useless and pathetic on the day of the attack and she wants to make sure she can help her people now.

Weapon: Sword
Power/Abilities: Water/ice manipulation. Nevaeh can manipulate water, which means that she can make water do whatever she wants whilst using her mind. She is still learning how to use her powers, as she is not fully aware of her potential. Nevaeh only uses her ice manipulation when she is in a bad situation, one where her power is needed. In most situations, she does not need to use them. If she ever does, sometimes she forms ice-cycles on her sword so that she can have a greater affect on her opponents.

Crush: Open { Pm me }
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open { Pm me }
Husband/Wife: None
Family/Kin: tba
Other: No

Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups