Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Postby MagicSpyglass » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:12 am

@justlooking4awesome I added the link!

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:26 pm

@MagicSpyglass: Great! Thank you! : )
In the main thread, if you could write Dr. Hellen's reply to Dr. Alphys, that would be appreciated when you have some time, but no worries.

Sorry I'm a bit stalled out at the moment; I think I'll mostly rest up until MangoTree finishes her character forms so that we can get started on the new plan. I am very excited about this new arc, though!

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 am

I'm on it right now!

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Name
Chara Dreemur
Universe
Altered classic
Universe type
Classic
Physical appearance
Chara has caramel-colored hair that only about reaches halfway to their sholder, and they prefer to keep it that way. Their eyes are a redish color which they aren't ashamed to show, considering Toriel herself has red eyes also. They have light white skin and naturally rosy cheeks. Chara wears their normal green sweater with yellow stripes at the ends. They have long darkish brown pants that reach their shoes, which are just a lighter brown. They're about the height of MDTT Frisk, perhaps a bit taller.
Personality
Chara is, as to be expected from their SOUL trait, very determined. If they get an idea in their head, it's hard to get it out again. And well, this tends to get Chara into a lot of trouble, which Asriel and Toriel usually have to get them out of. They however are very observent of their surroundings, which usually turns to their advantage. In general, Chara is more open to monsters, while tending to be more wary around Humans.
Sexual and romantic orientation and preference
Asexual, aromantic
Backstory
The story in the beginning was the same. A child named Chara fell into the Underground, and met a family of Monsters.

And well, I bet you know how that all ended.

Chara then awoke as a ghost, following a child named Frisk though the entire underground in their quest to reach the surface. And out of boredom mostly, Chara started to narrate anything that Frisk was investigating, since that was mostly everything. Frisk then went through multiple pacifist routes whilst trying their very best to find some sort of way to SAVE Asriel and Chara, give them a second chance. But Chara wasn't aware of any of Frisk's plans they'd started to develop, despite having their own suspicuouns.
And then on the 5th Reset that would soon be the last, Frisk suddenly slammed down a book they'd been reading. Chara swore they'd yell Eurika if this hadn't been a library. Despite their insistent asking, Frisk wouldn't answer any questions about what they were trying to do.
The end of the pacifist route came along again, Frisk trecking the long route back through the Underground, going out of their way to find every monster and talk to them. Chara was confused by this, considering with recent Resets Frisk hadn't gone and talked to every monster, usually just going to see Asriel at the very beginning of the Underground. Chara started to nag them again about what they were doing, because of Frisk's odd behavior. Yet they still refused to answer, much to Chara's annoyance. They then reached Asriel, whom Frisk talked to for a while, him saying the usual things he said every time. But they didn't leave when Asriel was finished. Instead they took a step forwards, and let out a sigh. Frisk asked Chara to take control of their body. They resisted at first, demanding for Frisk to tell them what they were trying to do. As they still refused to, Chara eventually gave in and took place controling their body. At that point Frisk split their SOUL in half, both Chara and Asriel receving half. Giving up their own SOUL, Frisk themselves dissapeared. After taking a while to process what happened, Chara and Asriel had made their way over to where the rest of the group was awaiting the return of Frisk.
I guess they weren't expecting to find the two dead children of Toriel and Asgore there..
They both had a tearful reunion with their parents. Well, Chara didn't cry at all! Nope. Not one bit. After that, Chara just gave a rushed explanation that Frisk gave up their soul for the both of them, not really wanting to extensively think back to the event. After that, Chara, Asriel, Toriel and Asgore all moved together into one home. They did made a grave for Frisk, despite having nothing to bury.

It just felt right.
Fun fact
- Chara can actually still use the 'Melty face' they were able to use as a ghost, but only does it if they want to be left alone or to intimidate someone.
- Asriel and Chara's Half-Souls are linked, (Because they're part of the same soul!) meaning they're able to speak to eachother telepathicly through that link.

(Aaaand I'm finished! I'll post all the Bios separate.)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Name
Asriel Dreemur
Universe
Altered classic
Universe type
Classic
Physical appearance
Asriel is a little smaller then Chara, which has led them teasing Asriel endlessly about being shorter. His ears are shorter then Toriel's, reaching his sholders at the most. He wears a green sweater, with a green stripe in the middle, and striped yellow at the bottom and top. He has long pants that reach to his feet, and he doesn't usually wear shoes. His eye color is a yellow, almost golden color.
Personality
Asriel's just a big softie, and rather freindly to go with it. He'd like to have more freinds then he has, but many monsters were intimidated about making freinds with the prince of the Underground. He naturally wants to help people out, and sometimes is too sacrifical for causes that are for the sake of others. Asriel however is very strict about sticking to rules unless he has good reason to do otherwise.
Asexual, Aromantic
Backstory
(Since Asriel's backstory is nearly identical to Chara's, I'll make this short.)
As Flowey, he certainly was not happy with Frisk's repeated Resets, at one point, getting too bored to attack them as they first fell into the underground.
If Asriel had a choice in the matter, he would have refused to let Frisk give them a half of their soul. But well, he didn't get any choice. And both them and Chara agreed not to Reset (They still have the ability, but both of them need to push the button.).
Fun fact
- Asriel likes to grow flowers, specifically Golden flowers, and has a pastime gardening with Asgore.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Name
Toriel Dremurr
Universe
Altered classic
Universe type
Classic
Physical appearance
Toriel has whiteish greyish fur, and really fluffy ears that reach below her shoulders. She wears a purple robe with the Delta rune on the chest, and it reaches just down to her feet. (She doesn't wear shoes.) The sleeves on the robe are white, and go down to her hands. Toriel's eyes are a dark red color.
Personality
Toriel is by nature very caring, and wouldn't hurt a fly unless it was for a very good reason. She isn't able to refuse help to anyone asking for it. She's also learned to be patient from her children's many shenanigans and 'plans'. Toriel could be called strict at some times, but it's just her tough love.
Straight, used to be alloromantic, now a gray-romantic.
Backstory
As this is only an altered version of cannon, Toriel's story is essentially identical to the cannon story. She did her best to take care of 6 humans, all who left the ruins to try and escape the Underground. And after the events of Frisk's journey through the underground, the point in when Chara and Asriel were revived via Frisk giving up their SOUL. She lived in a home along with Asriel, Chara, and Asgore. And her relationship with Asgore, well.. she's keeping him in the friend zone.
Fun fact
-In the school Toriel runs, she tries to educate the children about SOULs and the properties of them. However, she doesn't have many humans at her school..
Last edited by MangoTree on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 am

@MangoTree: Accepted!

@MagicSpyglass and @MangoTree: Alright, shall we get started on this arc, then? I can initiate with an Error!Sans post if you're both okay with that.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 am

Yes, that would be ideal.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:33 am

I'm ready to start with Tori, Azzy, and Chara!
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Alright, I kicked things off. Let's do this. :D

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME