Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( // ❝. THE HIGHLANDS !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 am

A few years ago, the population of strays and feral dogs skyrocketed, leaving cities, towns, suburbs overpopulated with dogs.
    Something had to be done, but how should they get rid of all these dogs? Some thought that they should try to capture most
    of the dogs and euthanized them for the sake of the future, though some thought there was no need for this and besides, this
    may take years and years worth of time, and so that idea was already thrown into the bin. But then, someone had suggested
    sending the strays and feral dogs to a different continent, perhaps Eurasia. The dogs could live alone in the wilderness, instead
    of the streets where they will cause negative effects. Though many thought this was also a bad idea, since the dogs might mes
    s up the nature and wildlife there. But this plan still continued on, and eventually, many dogs were released there. Some dogs
    acted as if they were eager to explore this new world in front of them, others were petrified and wanted to go back to where
    they once were, and others were indifferent. Nothing huge happened during this time, many dogs died and others survived thr
    ough the deadly seasons of winter and autumn. New packs were forming, the Xzi is one of these new packs, one that has outliv
    ed many others today in the present. They've faced enough dangers and challenges to prove themselves as powerful, but new
    dangers are being born. People are coming into the environment, looking to set up a civilization, what will be their reactions
    when they see that the land they've wanted is infested with wild, mangy mutts?

main thread // discussion thread
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby bigwig. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am

companions. { multifandom }
discussion

In one universe, out of many alternate realities in the universe, there is an Earth where a race of people have learned how to form special bonds with animals - beyond even the strongest bond between human and animal in the real world. A connection so powerful that they gain the ability to speak to each other, transfer energy to each other - using it to heal one another, or even walk in their companion's shoes, seeing and feeling the world through the senses of an animal. The two can sense when the other is in danger, and they become almost as one. These bonded animals have extended lifespans and heightened intelligence, among many other benefits to both themselves and their humans.

Years ago, this race opened the gates of their world to the rest of the multiverse, allowing humans (and even other beings) to come to the grand city of Ark and learn how to form these bonds. Adventurers and wanderers flock here to gain their new companions, and of course there are some mix-ups along the way, and at least a few individuals end up misplaced in the grand city with no idea why they're there.

Welcome, weary traveler.
If you're reading this, then welcome to the Grand City of Ark. We're glad to see you arrived here safely. It was likely a long ride from your home world through the multiversal portal - Now, if you have no idea what's going on, it's a case of misplaced information, and we apologize deeply for any inconveniences. Please fill out a return form and submit it promptly, but do note that processing can take up to three weeks. In the meantime, try to enjoy yourself and all the luxuries our city has to offer.

Now, all of you are scheduled to receive your companions and begin training immediately. As soon as you're done with this letter, head downstairs to the main atrium, where you will find a number of veiled holding areas. The animals within them may be of any shape and size, but it is important that you do not see them. You must choose whichever you are drawn to without the influence of knowing their species. Once you have selected your companion, you will begin bonding with them immediately. Our trainers will help you on your way.
Good luck, aliens!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:02 pm

The Host a Multi-Fandom RP (All Fandoms Accepted.)

"Welcome to Darkspire Mansion, You have all been brought here from your respective homes by The Host and welcomed here as his guests. You may wander the Estate as you like, Please avoid the Host's Pet's he's quite the collector of odd and dangerous Monsters and he lets them run free in certain areas. Please Follow the Rules of the Host's Game I do not want to see any of you thrown in the Hole. Also the Host wants to speak with you please come to the Main Audience Hall."

Yours Truly, Jeeves Head Butler of Darkspire Estate.

You find this Letter near you upon waking up in a strange Mansion, Who is the Host and what is his Game? You'll find out soon.

Darkspire Estate Layout

(Sorry about the stuff in the edges but I made this with a App.)

(The plot is a work in progress and I'm willing to listen to ideas and even change the rules if need be, This RP has not started yet.)

Main Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3614200

Discussion Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3614229
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artex » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 pm

STATUS: Open and accepting. Trying to gain interest. The introduction and plot will be expanded upon soon. If you have any questions, comments, or applications, please message them to my private inbox.

There comes a point in life where there must be a change. A change from self, a change from scene, a change from the surface. Either you execute that change yourself, or that change executes you.

Welcome to The Primitive.

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will enter will find themselves away from civilization in a strange, uninhabited stretch of land. It will center around their ability to find their way, to care for themselves, to defend themselves, and to eventually locate what is known as The Primitive.

Main Thread
OOC Thread

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost boy

Postby starshine, » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
FROM NEVERLAND
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxfire raged towards the camp, ThunderC
lan had never witnessed a fire as strong a
nd as fierce as the one that hit them. Onl
y a few cats survived, totaling all togethe
r, only 8 remained. a group of four female
s and 4 males stood now in the remains of
the camp, mourning their lost brothers an
d sisters. the camp lay in ruins, the dens c
ompletely in ashes, unable to be recovere
d, and the prey in the forest had been kill
ed in the fire. these cats now journey to f
ind a new home in which to regroup and re
form what they once called, ThunderClan.
xx███
xx███
xx███
xx███
xx███
xx███
xx███
xx███
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──( Secrets We Keep | O&A

Postby RaptureMetro » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:10 pm

SECRETS WE KEEP

Every town has its secrets, and the quiet city of Glenwoods is no exception. Appearing as nothing more than a sleepy mountain town with simple people, and a simple way of life this town has so much more going on behind the scenes then one would initially think at first glance. After the sudden appearance from a group of investigators, having broken down mere minutes from the greeting sign this sleepy little town maybe much more than any of the investigators bargained for. Will the Investigators be able to survive and curb their curiosity for once till they are able to leave this town behind them, or will they let their curiosity get the best of them and end up wrapped up in a secret that none of the investigators were expecting?

Roleplay

RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Surrounded by mountains, Dragon Eye Valley has been cut off from the world.
The pack of wolves here started like a normal pack, allied with ravens who played with the wolves, kept watch for the wolves and in return the wolves helped the ravens eat.

Over time this changed though, the ravens changed. They tapped into powers and could bless the wolves with it. Each raven had a separate powers and they manifested itself differently in each wolf they blessed. This made the pack more powerful than they were before.

They lived in peace, there were no worries.

No one considered what happens if something else got that power.

Until the alpha turned up dead.

Ravens and Wolves
Fantasy based, wolves and ravens with powers RP.

As a side note: I am looking for fantasy RPs, mostly animal based ones but I do enjoy werewolves and the like, that are more plot focused than not. I value a good plot above all else. Feel free to PM me.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALL BUT A LEGEND

Postby vorfreude » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:10 am

THE LEGEND
OF UNAI

The Legend of Unai is about a girl who wasn't all human. She was born in a black and white roundish egg, but in the for
m of a human being. She grew up on her own till around the age of 6; an old hermit took her in and made her feel like s
he was home. For a girl she was quite strong, stronger than most men which surprised her new father. He started to su
spect she wasn't all human after all. Throughout the years, he started to research powerful god like beings that had str
ength of tens of men and eyes as red as blood. The demon of Unai then came up. He was so shocked and scared he left
the girl alone... She was left to live on her own once again.. for several years.. Now she is at the age of sixteen, off on
her own little journey that will change the land of Gomu, and possibly the world forever...

---------------

The land of Gomu is inhabited by five nations. The humans, demons, exorcists, werewolves, and shapeshifters. The
werewolves and exorcists are allies. The shapeshifters despise all the other nations; their peace constantly being disturbed
by the other nations discrepancies. This nation is more for their knowledge and tactics than anything else. The humans (the
biggest growing nation in Gomu) have taken demons captive, and have forced them to work under them believing they could
do as they pleased. The demons have no other choice since they are the second smallest nation in the land of Gomu, the firs
t smallest being the werewolves. The humans are planning to take over all the nations in the land of Gomu so they can be th
e largest and most feared nation in the world. We, the rebellion, must stop the humans from destroying our nations pride an
d hope. With the help of the creator's prodigy, our chances for success against the humans are stronger.

link
Last edited by vorfreude on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Subject: Lost Clan -open and accepting

Tainted~Wings wrote:Long ago a large tabby had been convicted of a crime that was unthinkable. Some cats believed his innocence and stood on his side when the clan tried to kill him. The cats name was Losteyes. He begged these cats to let him accept his fate but they believed in his leadership and would not step down. He looked to them and left hoping they would not follow him into exile. They stayed with the clan and slowly began to leave and track him down. "Losteyes," called a silvery she cat as she found him.
"littlefeather go home," he begged. Little did he know the cats that believed in his innocence followed him farther and farther away. He soon began to realize the cats followed him like he was their leader. He established them as a clan. They were then named Lost clan.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am

The Host a Multi-Fandom RP (All Fandoms Accepted.)

"Welcome to Darkspire Mansion, You have all been brought here from your respective homes by The Host and welcomed here as his guests. You may wander the Estate as you like, Please avoid the Host's Pet's he's quite the collector of odd and dangerous Monsters and he lets them run free in certain areas. Please Follow the Rules of the Host's Game I do not want to see any of you thrown in the Hole. Also the Host wants to speak with you please come to the Main Audience Hall."

Yours Truly, Jeeves Head Butler of Darkspire Estate.

You find this Letter near you upon waking up in a strange Mansion, Who is the Host and what is his Game? You'll find out soon.

This is a very unique Mystery/Adventure Role Play, The Host will put his guests through a Game to win Prizes they can take back to their own world with them, Prizes are based on the characters world and who they are. They can leave anytime they want but they will forfeits any prizes they have won and all memory of the game if they leave, You must finish the game to keep your prizes. Disobeying the Host's rules or going to forbidden parts of the Mansion (If he finds out about it) earns you a certain amount of time in the terrifying 'Hole' Behind the Mansion. Each RP Day will Roughly end in about three real days.

Darkspire Estate Layout

(Sorry about the stuff in the edges but I made this with a App.)

(The plot is a work in progress and I'm willing to listen to ideas and even change the rules if need be, This RP has not started yet.)

Main Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3614200

Discussion Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3614229
Last edited by Rusty20 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me