Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

➶ Safe Haven ➴ a semi-lit creature role-play; limited roles

Postby Horse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Have you ever wondered what the fate of the world holds? In a parallel world to earth, storms, hurricanes, and earthquakes struck its inhabitants with disaster. It drove citizens out of their communities and families out their homes to search for safety- for shelter. However, along with the humans, the havoc that wretched the world chased monsters and ghouls out of their hiding places to search for safety themselves. The humans, although frightened at first, agreed to work together with the monsters to find refuge- a safe-haven- to save themselves from the wretched world. Thus, monsters and humans alike traveled in groups from around the world to one spot- a forest, untouched by the disasters of the rest of the world. There the groups built a community and called it the "Safe Haven-" the place where the last survivors of the storms and disasters came to live. However, the so-called "safe-haven" wasn't perfect; those in the haven formed different factions- humans separated themselves from monsters, monsters from humans, and monsters even from other monsters- because of the conflicts that arose between the groups. Now the ancestors of the original survivors still live in the safe-haven and have yet to settle their conflicts and troubles between one another; will they be able to overcome their conflicts and work together to survive or will they continue to live apart in their factions?
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

This role-play is about humans and creatures that live in factions in a so-called "safe-haven" that protects them from the destructed outside world. They need to overcome the conflicts that rise up amongst them to survive and to possibly work together again for their survival. LEVEL: Semi-literate. Five sentences are required per post. CHARACTERS: There are limited character slots available.

Reservations & forms are being accepted on the discussion thread!
    However, please don't post on the main role-play thread yet as I
    am still working on it!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Ohkami » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 pm

There were eight children born, each with a gift of the elements. The power laid dormant in them, slowly showing itself one at a time at different ages in each of their lives...and you were one of the children... Why were youborn with this power? Was it a gift, or a curse? No matter how you felt about it, or how you grew up, you began to master your element. Each time it came, something seemed to call to you. A voice, that felt so familiar, and yet, you had never meet them before. Within a week of your power forming, a creature appeared in a dream. It said it was your partner and teacher. They were the embodiment of the element, the ruler of it, and the child who could control it - you, were picked by them. You were one, with the same soul. They were the beast, and you were the human. The beast was the wild side of the element, the part none could control, while the human was the calm part that had been tamed. Apart you were nothing, but together, you were more, for you were whole and you were one.

Time passed, and soon the element could be controlled. Maybe it was not perfect, and there was still room for growth, but the randomness was far and few between. Now, slowly, each element is starting to learn of the others around them. Is this a good thing? Friends who understand you, and who complement you? Or is a bad thing? Enemies who feel as if the two of you are too far from each other to ever get along. Then again, maybe it's neither. Maybe no matter how others feel, there is just no way for them to understand you, or you them. No matter how you decide to live your story, fate will have a role in getting you to understand that not everyone can be alone forever, and sometimes those you think are so different from you, are closer than you could ever think.

To join, click HERE. *Only THREE spots left!*

Royalty (n.) - people of royal blood or status.
That may be the definition, but the former king - Arthur - of what was once the Yora Empire, knew it wasn't just that. To him, royalty was to take care of the needs of who he reigns over. His ruling was stern, but he did keep in mind what the people believed, having been a simple guard before marrying the late queen. He and the queen had five children together, all being very different from the next. The queen, Mais, had died a few days after her last child was born, and the kingdom mourned. Twelve years later, the king became sick and decide it was time to pass on the ruling to his children. He knew custom was to pass it down to the first born son, yet he didn't always follow tradition. Instead of simply giving the kingdom to one child, he split in two for only two of the five to take over. The youngest passed the offer, and left the empire, deciding to leave for their own adventures. That left the twins, oldest, and middle child. The twins wanted to rule together, while the oldest and middle children wished to stay independent. The middle child, however, thought that there was no chance for them to win the crown from their siblings, and tried to kill their father so he could just take over himself, before the kingdom was officially decided. The king was forced to banish their child, before he passed a year later, and who's where abouts are not known to this day. So, in the end, the empire was split into two kingdoms, one for the twins and one oldest.

Click HERE to join the kingdoms.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Last Adventure (A Next Gen. Hobbit/LotR RP)

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Oº°‘¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨‘°ºO
"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? I don't know.

Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A peaceful place, in a peaceful era. Wooden green doors set into rolling green hills for miles and miles, healthy trees that shoot up from the ground and flower into showers of vibrant leaves, meadows of wildflowers, fields of vegetables and fruit and wheat and all sorts of things that grow and will eventually do nicely in a stew or an oven. The sound of children laughing, children playing, children squealing as they're scooped up into the arms of loving parents. This is the Shire in the Fourth Age. The year is 1464 SR (46 years after the Fellowship of the Ring).

Most Elves (plus a certain Wizard and a few select Hobbits) have sailed West, never to return to Middle-Earth. But they have left it knowing that it is safe from the threat of Sauron, and that an age of peace is upon them all.

Still, this does not mean there is no more fun to be had, no more paths to tread, no more adventures or journeys or stories to tell.

For several Hobbits of notable lineage (the brave and loyal Gamgees, Tooks and Brandybucks, along with the detestable Sackville-Bagginses) have children, and everyone knows that anyone even remotely related to a Took is bound to get their hairy little feet into trouble at one point or another.

These young Hobbits have grown up together as cousins of sorts, close friends (or perhaps rivals); there are of course, the sensible ones who try to keep the others in check, and then there are...the more mischievous ones who drag their cousins and friends into all sorts of trouble, stealing fireworks and pies and making secret fortresses among the trees. What they don't realize is that amidst all their sunny mischief, they are about to stumble across a letter that will change their lives:

A letter signed, Gandalf the White.

One Last Adventure (A Next Gen. Hobbit/LotR RP)

Discussion Thread
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertizement- We Shifters: Revamp!

Postby Slava » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:59 pm

AAAA shifter is a person who has been injected with animal DNA. Although one could be injected with the DNA of an animal, it does not make them a shifter: only when that DNA becomes one with the person’s own does that person become a shifter with the ability to change into the selected animal. “That’s impossible and unethical,” one states. “Why would someone be injected with animal DNA in the first place?” another asks. Well…as unethical and highly improbable as it is, it did—for better or for worse—happen.

When reading the main thread, places written in red are essential to understand the story and plot!

ImageAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
·All of Tess' Rules Apply

·Post at Least 2 Coherent, Third-Person Lines (PM Slava If You Need Help With Lengthening Posts!)
·Post Characters on the Discussion Thread ONLY
·OOC Chatter in Brackets Please
·Keep Genders Equal
·Characters Are High School Aged (17-14)
·Keep Animals Even; I Will Close Certain Animals If There Gets To Be Too Many Of One
·Only Use The Form I Have Provided
·No More Than 2 Characters Per Person
·No Perfect Characters
·Only One Shifter Animal Per Character
·Your Shifters In The Sanctuary MUST be born in the USA; If You Read The Intro, You'll Understand Why ^^
·Refrain from filling up the roleplay with 1x1 interactions, especially when others are not online!
·If You Wish To Play A Russian Agent Or A Mentor--Like Sasha, PM Slava. I Have Very Specific Qualifications For Those Positions In The RolePlay
Hello there, I'm Slava! It's very nice to meet you and if you're actually reading this, you're an amazing person and I like you. I'm a 17-20 year old female who is currently a part time student in community college with aspirations to become the author of a young adult novel. I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying, metal bands, several anime, crime shows, various documentaries, and automotive repair. Drop me a PM if you'd like to roleplay or just chat!
x
x
x
x
x

Slava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 moondust🌙

Postby evixtus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:32 pm

evixtus wrote:
evixtus wrote:
evixtus wrote:
discussion || roleplay
15/80 spots taken. you can have as many characters as you can handle.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

at the beginning of time, wolves were known as the world's most powerful creatures. they were beautiful, known as the spirit of a warrior, willing to fight and die for their own family, pack, and mate. the willingness within these creatures could never be matched to another mammal, not if they wanted to survive.

in the history of the wolves, there was an indian tribe known as the Cherokee's. they looked up to wolves as if they were gods, treated them with protection and necessities for survival. and in return, the wolves would protect the Indians from multiple enemies. they would assist the adults in teaching the legends and lore to the children. they were recognized as royalty by the powers they had.

as the white man intruded on what they believed was the 'new world', they hunted the beasts, using them as trophies and their skins for clothing. the Indians were disturbed with these foreigners, and they went to war.

it was as if the gods themselves disapproved of this war, striking down a storm that killed all humans on the land that was resided by the wolves. without the Indians, these wolves are not able to control their abilities--their powers bestowed upon them by the gods.

now alone, and fighting to keep things in order, will these gods reborn into wolves fall into chaos, or will they succeed in their survival and learn to master their abilities?

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:48 pm

The year is 2082, and the world is not the same as it once was. In 2080 there was a meteor shower, the strange thing is , it was happening all over the world.When the meteors crashed they exposed the earth to a radiation, it affected all of us at least those with blood type A and blood type O. Those with blood type B were left unaffected, those with A and O
were given abilities. Powers, you could say, it gave us one power each, each power was different. There was even a period where people decided to dress up and become "Superheroes" but that died out after the vigilante restriction act. Afterwards we became feared and killed,but one man stopped at nothing to give us peace. He created a reality where we could exist in peace, and that we did. But we cannot leave this reality, because the man who created it was killed , by one of us. He created another life, he created World II and it's up to us to survive in it.

Outsider: Outsiders are the people who were transported to this reality by mistake Outsiders can only be of blood type B
Insider: The exact opposite of an Outsider, these people were brought here on purpose, an Insider is of blood type A or O

3:Do not start posting unless your forum has been accepted by me!
4:Try to come up with something original, if you can't Pm me to ask for any ideas! :D
5:You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6:Minor swear words are allowed such as Hell and Damn.
7:Your character can only have one power.
8:Have fun!
9: Drama is a good in roleplaying
10:Keep child friendly

If you're interested here's the link!
BLOOD IS POWER

_________________________________________________________________________________________
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Roleplay Thread here
Currently in need of werewolf hunters.

Lycanthropy: the ability to become a wolf, and a fact of life for many in Jasper City. Most of that number are either members or allies of the group that call themselves The Nights, and although discovery is a constant threat those under their protection have had little to worry about for over a decade.

Until the Alpha, his wife and then several pack members are found dead - murdered by werewolf hunters - across the city. In just hours, their world falls apart. The Beta lead the fighters against them, and after a bloody battle the hunters were eliminated, but the fighting only made things worse. It drew attention to the pack.

Soon, an elite special forces unit arrives in the area, with orders to capture - or kill, if necessary - the abnormals, at any cost.

Leaderless, in an increasingly dangerous city, the Nights gave nowhere to run, and have no choice but to bunker down and hide in plain sight. From the hunters to the hunted, only the best will survive: will you be among their number?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Unknown City - Open!

Postby sapphic psychic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
at first glance, hummer city is average. it has average people, an average crime rate, an average police force - average everything.
frankly, the city is quite boring. the city itself doesn't have any qualities that would bring any tourists to it, so whenever visitors come,
every so often, the tourists receive strange looks. all the city folk know is themselves; they are a tight-knit community. they don't ex
actly welcome foreigners of any sort. so when a group of young adults, fresh out of college, get sent down to transform the city, the
inhabitants begin to act strangely. no one ever leaves their houses, and the already-quiet city becomes even quieter. this group of
foreigners must figure out what the heck is up with this town without any help. not too hard, right?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

what is this about, really?
      well, i'm glad you asked. it's pretty much
      a slice of life roleplay, with a survival tw
      ist. because the town basically shuts down,
      the group of young adults must figure out
      a way to get this town up and running whil
      e trying to stay alive themselves.

so how do we [ the roleplayers ] figure out what is wrong with the city?
that's pretty much the premise of the roleplay - you don't really ever find ou
t. because i will be roleplaying along side of everyone else, my character wi
ll not know either. but i will have my character discover something that coul
d aid in figuring it out. if you want to participate in this, by all means go ah
ead, but run it by me first!

sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:18 am

true knight wrote:

what is this place?
    the land before you is nothing but a barren wasteland. disease seems to clog the air and danger seeps into your skin like an underlying pang, filling you with apprehension as you gaze at the awakening group of others around you.
    you haven't met some of these people before. maybe you haven't met any of them.
    all you know is that you've been assigned a specific person, a name -- a soulmate.

"in this world, you are not alone. foul beasts crawl the earth, hungry for their next victims, and you select few are the only ones who can possibly quell their hunger for good to help cleanse the world again, to help rebuild.
    the name listed above this note belongs to the person your soul connects with, whether you accept it or not. it is your responsibility to protect your soulmate at all costs. should they hurt, you hurt. should they cry, you cry. should they perish...

...you shall perish just the same."

discussion thread

roleplay thread

basically, this is a "here's your partner don't die try to figure out why you're here" sort of deal. it's dangerous, and will probably be very action-packed. just looking for some members! you don't have to stick with your soulmate unless you want.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gurimusutā kagayaki [グリムスター輝き] RWBY based

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am

╒═══════════════════════════════╕
The story takes place in the world of Remnant, which is filled with sup-
ernatural forces and shadowy creatures known as the Grimm. Prior to the
events of the present, mankind waged a battle of survival against the Gri-
mm before discovering the power of a mysterious element called Dust, w-
hich allowed them to fight back against the monsters. In the present day,
Dust is used to power magical abilities and weapons. Those who use these
abilities to battle the Grimm are known as Huntsmen and Huntresses. This
will focus on three teams, each with their own unique weapon and powers.
Together, they form a team at Beacon Academy in the city of Vale, where
they are trained to become Hunter and Huntresses. The World of Remnant
is a very dangerous place. Advanced technologies have built kingdoms on th-
eir backs, Humans and Faunus are on the brink of war, and shadowy monst-
ers called Grimm relentlessly terrorize the planet.

╘═══════════════════════════════╛

Image Image

X
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me