Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ─ three different roleplays ─

Postby –ronnie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:04 am

¢aѕѕιopeιa wrote:
─ ˈastrəl ─
( adjective )

of, connected with,
or resembling the stars.

──────────────────
you drift across the stars
in search of adventure, just like
your parents did, just like your
grandparents did, just like your
great-grandparents did. days and days
of drifting lands you on kósmo, a planet
much like the mythical "earth".

you decided to land there and start a
new life, tired of drifting for what felt
like forever. there, you find some people
who look just like you- human beings.

what will you find? love? more adventure?
or simply a home?

──────────────────
click here to join us
─ greek ─
( noun )

a person in mythology who has
some of the powers of a god:
a being in mythology who is part
god and part human

──────────────────
50 years ago,
monsters took over the human world,
killing every demigod known to exist. exactly
50 years ago a band of demigods formed the
society of illegal demigods, or SID. here, in
an underground city, many demigods choose
how they want to live.

──────────────────
click here to join us

─ norwegian ─
( noun )

that overwhelming euphoric
feeling you experience when
you're falling in love with
someone

──────────────────
nobody realizes when they fall in love.
sure, a lot of people think they do, but they really don't.
they stand on the edge.
you feel like you're falling, but you're not.
so how do you know now?
it's because you start becoming overwhelmed.
you realize you have fallen in love with one of your best friends.
the problem is- how do you know if they love you back?

──────────────────
click here to join us
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕒𝕡𝕖 ☾ ⋆ [accepting⋆5 spots left]

Postby Hobo! » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxwhere did you end up?

tonight was supposed to be an average get-together,coming back together with friends that had been away at college, or friends that have lost touch. it started out as such, arriving on the ferry with the small group and making their way to the beach, sitting around a bonfire and playing games. that is, until they started exploring a cave off the coast and Whitty asked everybody to bring out their handheld radios she'd asked them to bring. suddenly, a portal seemed to be ripped open from a cave wall. various radio chatter erupted from the tear.
hello. dears. tell everyone hello.
is. leave. possible.

suddenly, the ground started shaking. it was impossible to tell who fell where, but when you woke up, you and a couple others were not where you were moments before. after gathering your thoughts, you hold up your handheld radio, tuning into the island's tourist frequency. you hear the voice of your friends, frantically asking each other what happened, when suddenly, all voices from the radio cut out, except one. "Meet at the radio tower!" Whitty shouted. you look around to those you were transported with. with no idea of how you got here, where you'd end up, or how you'd get to the radio tower, you started your trek, encountering strange happenings along the way.
Hobo!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby JrB » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:38 am

Xzibit 18012017192609.jpg
Yo dawg
Xzibit 18012017192609.jpg (62.65 KiB) Viewed 20 times

Anyway, here's what's up. It's a spring break/vacation/young adult/romance RP, and right now, we are looking for 1 more female and 1 more male.

Here's the link to the main RP: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3338149
NOTE: We haven't officially started just yet, as I'm wanting to get the last 2 roles filled, plus get a few more things worked out as well beforehand, but the sooner we fill up, the sooner we get a few more things worked out, the sooner we can start.
Also, if you're interested in playing the male, I can negotiate something with you regarding one of my males, if you'd rather take his role instead.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 am

Adriana101 wrote:
(Not my picture, all rights to owner)

tฬ๏

You were heading out for vacation with friends, family, or just yourself. You had been on the plane for hours now, the flight going from the big Apple of New York down to a beautiful island escape in some uncharted islands. Then the captain comes onto the com system saying, Passengers of flight 102, there is a storm up ahead, we'll be flying around for your safety, though we will be reaching our destination later than expected. You weren't expecting that, the forecast was to be sunny and clear skies all week. Just as the plane was turning to head around the storm, lightning struck, hitting the plane. The plane dropped fifty feet and flew into the storm. Smoke billowed all around the plane, a fire roaring on the right side of the plane. An engine had exploded and caught fire, causing the plane to drop fifty feet. The seat belt sign went off and flight attendants tried to calm the panicking and scared passengers. Rain hit the the plane and thunder clapped. Another bolt of lightning struck the plane, causing its systems to fail. The plane free fell, spinning all around. Then it hit the watery grave below, you still trapped in the plane. When you wake up, you're laying on a beach, the sound of other survivors all around, though how did you get there? The plane crashed in the middle if the ocean, far away from any landmass, and it sank down into the ocean filling with water.

ฬ๏гl๔ร

It had been another ordinary day, you were heading out to hang out with friends or family, going for a swim in the ocean after a long day of work or school. But as you neared your destination, the evening sky lit up with lighting. Something far above the oceans surface stayed glowing, burning really. Then you notice it. Falling down at a very fast speed was one of the humans contraptions. Another strike of lightning hit it and down into your home, the ocean, it went. Many mer-folk gathered around it, watching as it filled with water and the humans inside went still. Taking action, you and the other mer-folk broke into the contraption and grabbed most of the the humans. You and the others brought the humans to an island that was close to your watery home, laying their unconscious bodies out onto the beach before retreating back into the ocean.

ς๏llเ๔є๔

There were always speculations of these elusive creatures living on our planet. Especially back when pirates roamed the earth. But now they're set aside as children's fairy-tales, very few people today still believing in them, hunting them for a cash prize. Many have gotten lost at sea searching for them, while others went completely insane with theories racked up in their brains. A few movies and TV shows have been made up about them, some saying they're gentle, docile beings who play with the fishes. While others show them with claws and fangs, drowning our kind for food. But what if these beings are what saved you and the remaining survivors of the crash. These creatures neither docile or vicious, just misunderstood? Maybe if careful enough, you might catch a glimpse of one.

Main Thread

discussion thread

ЎỖǗ'ŘẸ Ã ƑŘẸÃЌ

For many years our kind has lived on this planet, nothing to fear. We were happy, we were safe. Then they came along. They were ruthless, killing us without giving us mercy. They drove on fear of what we could do to tyem. They never took the time to try to get to know us or understand us. They just wanted us gone and would do anything to make sure of it. They ran us out of our homes. But where would we run to? We had no where to go.

βǗŤ ŤĤÃŤ'Ŝ ỖЌÃЎ

A forest is what we were met with, and that's where we went to hide from them and their ways. For a while we felt safe. We weren't happy though, not in the least, but safe. Sometimes the younger ones would find a way to our forest, feeling bigger than the world and able to take us on. It's quite amusing to see their faces and to see them running away when one of us step from the shadows. But we truly mean no harm.

ŜỖ ÃŘẸ ŴẸ

Then the rumors began. The rumors that the older ones are coming for us, preparing to take us out. Nobody is sure how the rumors started, but it's got everyone on edge. We would leave this wretched forest if we had another place to go, but sadly that's not the case. We're stuck here, surrounded by a magical barrier they created somehow to keep us in.

"They" are humans

Main Thread

~נυѕт σиє вιтє αωαу~

тнє ωαу тнє нυмαиѕ тнσυgнт ιт ωєит
(More Like The Way We Made The Humans Think It Went)
Many years ago, just after humans began to settle and began to become civilized, something happened to a select few of the population. Nobody is quite sure what happened to the men and woman who underwent these changes, but one thing that is for sure. It's still here today in the year 2016. Whatever gene these people had carried down from generation to generation. It wasn't just spread through DNA, if you were a human scratched or bitten by one you turned. Their population grew, but there were more of us than them. We humans went out, hunted down these creatures, and well. We did what we had to do. Now we live in peace. Our children will be safe and never know the true meaning of monster. But we still remember what they did to us.

тнє ωαу ωє мα∂є ιт
A long time ago, just after humans began to settle themselves in our land, we supernaturals struck out. They thought they could just take our homes, our land, kill us off. But that was a big mistake that they made. Sure they didn't know we were... Wait, let me restart this so you can understand why we attacked. It started off with one species, the Shapeshifters. They could shift into anything, not just animals. They were amazing back then when the earth was at its best. But one fateful night, one of our kind was killed by those primitive beasts. He was a wolf at the moment trying to track down prey for his family. He was doing nothing wrong, then bam. Out of nowhere a human came swinging a sharp stick at him. Sadly both didn't make it out of that fight that night. But our kind vowed to get revenge for our brother. We carefully picked them off one by one. The humans had no clue what was happening, until one of our own, a child, shifted right in front of a village. Poor girl, she was horribly injured but thankfully not killed. She lost almost all her blood that day, then it started. Vampires were born. She went out the night of her injury, attacking the town and drinking them all dry of their blood. The humans turned too, into vampires, things went downhill from there. More creatures soon started popping up, one by one at first, very slowly. Then two by two, three, four, ten faster and faster almost immediately after a new type rose, another species popped up. This was over the course of a few thousand years though. The humans retaliated, fear stricken. We of course, were stronger with our super human abilities and powers. But slowly we devolved. Shape shifters could only shift into animals, or just one animal or other people. This gave humans a huge advantage. They killed almost all of us off. Only a few thousand were left scattered about earth, forced into hiding for their own protection. Now there is about a billion of us walking over earth, still in hiding from humans who outnumber us. But lately things have gotten out there, that a few of us lare left.

Lights flash on and Fred recoils back at the sudden burst of light. Hid eyes quickly adjust and he realizes he's still stuck at school in his classroom. Fred sighs and slouches back in his chair, quietly yawning. He turns his head to a female voice, his teachers annoying and cheery voice, as she begins to speak.

Now children, did you enjoy the story? I hope it was spooky enough for you. None of that was real of course, just a story. For class tomorrow we'll be watching a video on this, it's quite interesting so pay attention. She flashes the class a smile. Fred quickly noticed something off about her teeth. But before he get a chance to take a better look she turns around and heads to her desk as a bell rings, signaling Fred to head to his next class.

No, it can't be. Can she really be a vampire? He thinks, stunned as he walks out the door. I'm just to tired. That speech wasn't real, her fangs are probably fakes. It's all probably to scare us. But they did seem real.

Main Thread

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛. 무림학교 // moorim school )

Postby dorkasaurus » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:44 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
HONESTY, FAITH, SACRIFICE, AND COMMUNICATION
located near a mountain town resides a mysterious academy devoted to instructing
the next generation of members of the moorim world. at moorim instutitute, students
are taught a variety of martial arts and learn virtues through their challenges at the a
cademy. the school provides them with a safe environment that aids in their personal
growth aside from their studies. while located in south korea, the school accepts anyo
ne who is willing to go through the many trials its students must endure. it wasn't until
recently that the harmony in the moorim world began to fall apart. the school, clans,
and even the international moorim association are scrambling to get to the bottom of
the disturbances revolving around the mystical chintamani - an item which is said to g
ive its holder unbelievable powers. however, the key to it has been broken into three
pieces with each location being unknown to the moorim association currently. the dea
n seems to know more than he lets on, though, and several students appear to have be
en disturbed by the sudden turn of events surrounding the chintamani as even their fa
milies are dragged into the race to obtain the three key pieces. will the students be a
ble to pull through with all the drama alongside passing their difficult classes?
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
this is a 300+ word per post roleplay based on the kdrama moorim school and the manh
wa the breaker/the breaker: new waves. main thread + application + more information
tags;; martial arts, moorim school / moorim institute, the breaker, realistic face claims

( I I I I’M THE KING ! ! )
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Survivor Pack~
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2641610 (Link)
A pack of dogs, called Survivor Pack, are living in a old junkyard. Dog catchers working at Second Chance are trying to capture all the dogs. Once they are captured they will be tamed and adopted. Of course for the dogs Second Chance isn't their only problem. Another pack is forming. This pack is evil and isn't a fan of Survivor Pack. The dogs only goal? Don't die. Will you survive?

ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ. sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm

aph minnesota wrote:
Hello-!

Hi! My name's Altered ^.^

Recently I've been getting back into rping on this site, and I'd really like to start joining more rps.

If any of the fandoms on the list below apply to your rp and you're alright with my typical writing ability (also below), could you please pm me?

Thank you so much-!

Typical Writing Ability wrote:• Usually about a paragraph, 4+ sentences.
However, I don't mind joining groups that
are less than that, as long as it's at least
2+ sentences per post.
• If needed, I can write more, although it
might take me longer to reply than usual.
• I can reply every day, although some
days might come up where I'm unable to
and will post asap the next day.
• I play guys and girls, although it's easier
for me to play girl characters.
• Any other questions? Pm me.
Rp Fandoms and Types wrote:• Hetalia (I have an OC I typically play as,
but I can play other characters too-!)
• Warrior Cats
• Any sort of supernatural themed rp
• Just plain humans? Although that one's
not really one I do often.
• Ouran Highschool Host Club
• Tokyo Ghoul
• SAO
• Glee
• Practically any anime. Ple ase PM me if
you have an anime Rp I could join!
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Lucy34 wrote:
Lucy34 wrote:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You wander aimlessly on a beach of white sand bordering a lake with the deepest, bluest water you had ever seen. The sound of seagulls nearby grant a feeling of peace and serenity. The wind blowing off of the nearby ocean kept the heat to a comfortable temperature, relaxing your sore muscles from the swim from the mainland. You sought to explore the unknown island you had seen from afar, going out at low tide to make the short swim over. It was truly paradise, a place you did not wish to leave anytime soon; however, soon you start to feel as if you were being watched. It was too quiet. Too perfect. A scarred black face appears from the brush, friendly, yet cautious, at the sight of you. You stand completely still, stricken with fear as the large tom makes his way over to where you are standing. "It seems you have wandered onto the territory of the Tribe of the Black Pearl. I am the captain around these parts. My name is Eye of the Eerie Tempest, though you may call me Tempest. Are you friend or foe?"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wanting to join a Warrior cat tribe roleplay? Well, this is the right place! Come live with the Tribe of the Black Pearl on Shipwreck Peninsula!
Have fun with prophecies and other exciting plots!
Join today! High powers available!

Link is here!
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 am

────────────────────────────────────
CLICK ANYWHERE TO VISIT SHORECLAN !

"this is... interesting." a black and white she-cat by the name of sootstar whispered to herself as she
watched another cat create an island far away from the five clans, thunderclan, windclan, riverclan,
shadowclan and skyclan. "shorestar? what are you doing?" sootstar asked walking closer to get a bett
er view. a sandy brown she cat turned to her and let out a small sigh, "i am creating paradise for our
cats, away from thunderclan, away from shadowclan, away to peace." she replied then looked back
down at the new island she created. "cats here will be - safe?" she spoke as her words drifted off. she
knew the cats on the island weren't gonna be completely safe. the island was full of dangers, but she
knew that the cats there could handle it. "how will wee talk to them down there?" sootstar asked bef
ore gazing down at the newly made land. "the island is surrounded by water. at night whenever we
want to communicate, the water will began to sparkle and the waves will blow swiftly, and clamly."
sootstar was pleased and gave shorestar a gentle smile, "lets just hope this island lasts. i feel like so
mething will tear it appart. don't you think?" shorestar was quiet for a moment, "not on my watch."

CLICK ANYWHERE TO VISIT SHORECLAN !

knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflake Stables

Postby zliti » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:05 am

snow flake stables

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Welcome to Snowflake stables, a stud ranch! A place to bring your stallion and breed him to mares of real quality. We assure no mix breeding, and promise the best quality of mares possible for your stud. We match all breeds to the best of our abilities, but remember, quality over quantity! Not only do we offer luxurious, 12x12 stalls for your stallions and mares, we also have elegant and useful cabins for you to stay in. No need to worry about your horses when you can live right on the ranch, for a small fee of $400 a month. All we need from you is an assurance that we will receive a payment from each foal breeding, depending on the cost, and you are set. So please! Come, relax, and enjoy the process of making money whilst interacting with your horses.
link
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me