Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 pm

it.will.rain wrote:Hello! I am it.will.rain. I am looking for a 1x1 role play. I am very active on Chicken smoothie most days but occasionally things come up and I am not as active on those days but I post at least twice a day. Plus I am in summer classes so I can’t be on as much those days that I am in school but I will still post a few times a day. I try to mirror posts but I do get writers block and can’t always do that. I do prefer to stick to one or two paragraphs at most though. I live in EST. I prefer long term role plays that will last longer than a couple of days. I am really bad at coding so please do not expect much...
What I want from you:
To be active (Post at least once or twice a day. I understand if things come up though just please let me know.)
Please do not quit without telling me.

What I want to role play (Bold is what I really want to do but I am okay with doing the other role too.):
Rich and poor
Royal and commoner (Have an idea for this.)
MXM or MXF
Country and city
Nerd and jock
School of people with powers
Mermaid and human(Have plot idea)
Celebrity and normal person (Preferably OC’s)
Hip hop dancer and a ballerina (Have plot idea)
Good and bad
Vampire and werewolf
Role plays based on songs (I really like Taylor Swift or Chester see but am open to others as I listen to a lot of things.)
Spy and normal person (Have plot idea)
Forbidden romance
This is just a small list of what I am willing to do. I don’t do role plays with just animals though and there must be at least a little romance in it to keep me interested. Send me any ideas that you might have! Thanks!
Last edited by it.will.rain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Semi-lit to Advanced writing. I will do my best to mirror posts. The least I like to write is one paragraph and the most I can write is about three paragraphs- give or take.
      Eastern Standard Time. Since it is summer I can be online from about 10am to 11pm. I will be off an on between those hours, but will be checking things regularly.
      Male or Female. I have no problem playing either male or female, I often play as both.
      At least two characters. Most of the time I play at least two characters, unless there is a plot that one uses one from each user. I mainly go from 2-6 characters, depending on how comfortable I feel with that roleplay and if I know I can reply respectively with them.
      Mainly MxF. I have no problem with same sex relationships, I am just not comfortable role playing them myself. Your character can be bisexual, and I wouldnt have a problem, but I wont be comfortable roleplaying a gay/lesbian couple.
      Forms or PM. Though I've never roleplayed through private message before, im open to it. Im only used to role playing in the forms so its what I like.
      I generally reply quickly. Since im on most of the time, Im known for making quick replies. Though I would still ask for you to be patient with me, even if you see that im posting/replying to other things.

Semi-lit to Advanced writing. If you write one sentence replies, please dont PM me.
      Reply at least once every three days. I wont push you to reply in that time frame, as I may sometimes take longer as well. But please try to stay as active as possible as it may make me lose interest.
      Let me know!! If you're going away, or if you're about to work a double shift or if you're just low on muse, just let me know! Im a very understanding person- Just let me know!
      Dont disappear. Meaning you leave for a week+ without talking to me and then you make a reply. I will most likely ignore it unless I really really like our roleplay.
      Dont take me as a hard arse. Pretty self explanatory haha. Im not as serious as I may seem.
      Expect to talk OOC. I like becoming friends with the users I roleplay with

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/center]

Vampire x Human

I'm looking for a partner that wants to roleplay with me. My character is going to be a male vampire, so I'm looking for someone that wants to play a female human. This is going to take place out in Louisiana. I have a small idea of a plot and if you think you're interested please let me know!
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Sahrotaar wrote:
Sahrotaar wrote:
Sahrotaar wrote:
Sahrotaar's Search for OnexOne
Hello, Freinds!
I'm very friendly, but do have issues about your grammar, at least if I spot a mistake you've made. EST Zone and I'd say I get on Pretty Often at the most! I'm not very pushy but I also Never quit on anyone without telling them! I can write 3 sentences-A para., too. I tend to chat in OOC.

What I expect from you is simple, so don't PM me about this if you cannot meet up to these expectations. (Again, real friendly!)
You have to be able to write 3+ sentences per post and respond at least 3-4 times per week. Please do not quit without informing me, It's really rude and annoying. Alos, I hope you don't mind chatting in OOC while we RP!

The roleplays I'm looking for are listed below!
If they are underlined, I prefer that role please, nothing more.
If they have an * next to them I am craving this RP, on a scale of one to 5 being REALLY WANNA and 1 being I'll be happy with this!

Undertale****
Skyrim Main Questline Plot*****
Life on A Ranch, Human RP (romance or not, meh)**
Elemental wolves RP*
Castaway (Our own OC's)*****

Please PM me about any of these if you are interested!
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm going to make this simple and I doubt anyone will pm me, anyways I'm looking for a one piece one x one.
      Simply you playing one of the male characters such as; Zoro, Law, Sanji, or Kidd. I will play a female, and I
      am very willing to play any male character of your choice or female character. I'm all caught up on one piece
      so don't worry about that.

-I will double up, I'd prefer it actually
      -One Piece only rn, will be extremely active cause I love one piece
      -would like to talk about plots and work together
      -please pm if interested, you'd make me so happy
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Viverrinus wrote:

Hello! I am Viverrinus. I am obviously looking for a roleplay partner! I usually do one x one and I am incredibly active. I can post more than five times a day depending on the length of our posts! Yes, I said our. I heavily mirror my partner's activity and post length. It is evident in all of my roleplays and that's because I need detail to make longer posts. If my partner lacks detail, chances are, I will, to some extent, as well.

My time zone is pacific standard.I do go to school and I usually get home around 2:40 pm every day. I do get homework and such but despite this, I still post frequently. I am currently on summer vacation like many people are at this time, so I will likely be posting quite often. I would like my partner to post frequently as well but I understand that people do have lives outside of cs and need to get things done. So I just ask that my partner posts at least once a day with correct grammar, spelling, and decent punctuation unless something comes up, then of course I can understand absence. Please notify me if you are going to be gone for a while.

Of course, everyone has typos, including me, but please... Mind the run-on sentences and use your commas and periods at least. If you don't I end up not wanting to roleplay anymore because It's extremely hard for me to understand what is happening. Use detail in your posts as well and please average around 5+ sentences at least. It's what I try to do if not three or four times that.

i just noticed that If I was someone else, I wouldn't really see this as a friendly, relaxed invite. Sure, I can be a little more serious about roleplay than the average person but that's because I'm so obsessed with it. Don't take me as a very serious and unfriendly person because that is the opposite of true. I love to talk ooc and make my rp partners my friends. I like to negotiate and if you ever get in a tough spot, just pm me and I'll try my best to give you some ideas. Everyone gets writer's block occasionally, including me. Don't be afraid to pm me, please, or ask any questions. Even a random pm is fine with me, I love talking. Irl I am an introvert with minor social anxiety. I tend to stay away from people and keep my emotions in at school so when i'm online, I express myself maybe a little more that I need to c:

I currently have a few good plots in mind, so if you don't have anything that's okay c:
    If you have any questions as to what I can/can't/won't do, then just ask me!
    I'll do almost anything, as long as it's not listed on my "won't do" list.

can do
    - male x female
    - animals (cats/dogs/wolves etc.)
    - humans, humanoids, mythical creatures
    - paranormal/supernatural themes
    - warrior cats
    - romance
    won't do
    - Star Wars
    - Undertale
    - Gravity Falls
    - male x male
    - female x female
    - interspecies romance
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Skizzle222 wrote:
Skizzle222 wrote:Hello! Welcome to my super (not)Interesting 1x1 search!

I could be up for almost anything! I can be considered a semi lit writer. Although I joined CS in december I still have a lot of writing experience! I am usually active almost everyday

Schedule:
Sunday- Mornings and noons arent good for me
Monday- Morning is taken
Tuesday- Morning is taken
Wednesday- Should be good except for night
Thursday- morning is take
Friday- Nights aren't good
Saturday- May be on all day
(Keep in mind, my schedule could change due to babysitting and other events)
(I am also in EST)

Things I will and can Role play!:
Celebrity X Fan
Male X Female
Valkrie X Human (A valkrie is an asguardian female that chooses the Valiant dead to bring to Asguard)
I dont usually play girl x girl or boy x boy but will
ANYTHING AVATAR:The Last AirBender
Magical Creature X Human
Magical creature X Magical Creature

Things I cant or wont Role Play:
Warrior Cats
Survivors
Avatar (I havent seen the movie)
Usually I cant play Animals

Plots I would be interested in:
sometimes High School Romance + Drama
Drama Based (I like Drama)
Small Romance
Best Friends grew up together and do everything together until they find out that they posses opposite abilities
Spy Society + New Recruits
ROMANCE (I Like ROmance too XD)

Plots I will do but not that interested in:
(Sorry for the long list of nos, will add more soon!)

Thats about it!
If you need me PM Me!
I am also up for Talking OOC As I do it often!
(By semi Lit i mean I can write longer if I have no writers block)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saber athena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 pm

yo, i'm sauron,! feel free to call me oscar! i'm looking
              for a few friendly people to start up some rps with! c:

♚ about me;
                ✦ gmt/bst timezone, and online daily
                ✦ semi-lit, usually mirrors posts
                ✦ only does mxm
                ✦ really loves cute romance - and angst
                ✦ diverse characters - character storage (wip)
                ✦ ^ i have more ocs, feel free to ask about
                them!
                ✦ friendly and willing to help write plots!
                ✦ loves to chat ooc
                ✦ role i'd prefer is underlined!
                ✦ things i'm craving are highlighted!

♚ what i'm looking for;
                sci-fi (alien/alien, alien/human, robot/robot,
                robot/human, literally anything!)
                fantasy (
                demon/demon, demon/human,
                merman/merman, etc!)
                lawbreakers (deadlock/any male character)
                transformers (oc/oc, preferably idw-verse)
                destiny (guardian/guardian, guardian/eliksni)

♚ a few characters i'm really eager to play as (and
              have a few ideas for) include;

thanks for reading! if you have any mxm plot ideas at
              all, feel free to shoot them my way!<3 have a nice day!!

saber athena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nawratus' 1x1 Roleplay Search

Postby Nawratus » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:31 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
One-on-One Roleplay Search
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What to expect from me: I usually have proper grammar and if I don't, I apologize. I hate doing one-liners and I will
never use them whilst roleplaying. I usually like to write up to 5+ sentences, normally to at least two paragraphs. I
prefer to mirror posts, as it is easier for me to stay interested in the roleplay and it's easier to reply that way for me.
My forms are very minimalist and usually are very thorough and detailed, but I don't think that'd matter too much.
Since I am Bisexual, it is easy for me to play any romantic interests, whether male or female. (fxf, fxm, or mxm)

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

What I expect from you: Really honestly all I'd like is if you mirror my posts, or write at least 5+ sentences. The style
of writing doesn't matter to me, as long as I understand what you're trying to convey and the length of the post. Please NO
one-liners, thank you. It would be ideal if you could play any gender. I would also like it if you actually communicated with
me through pm/ooc! >.<

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Ideal Roleplay interests:

● Marvel/DC universe (preferably the descendants of major heroes, or the just the heroes in general - I'm up for anything) [10/10]
● Teen survival camps (anything dealing with the apocalypse or war) [8/10]
● Steven Universe (OCs preferably, although I'm not opposed to play the canon characters) [8/10]
● Harry Potter [9/10]
● Percy Jackson [8/10]
● Alien related rp (I love anything sci-fi, so the opportunities for this are endless) [9/10]
● Apocalypse [10/10]
● The 100 (Ocs, or canon is fine with me. I'd prefer an fxf with this) [10/10]
● Anything with pirates (I love pirates, so the opportunities are endless) [8/10]
● Mythological creatures in modern time (Think of the series 'Lost Girl') [9/10]
● Steampunk (We can literally do anything with this) [9/10]
● Teen mutants/with powers [9/10]
● Dragon riders (really anything works) [9/10]
● Maximum Ride (I haven't done this in a long time, so I may be rusty) [7/10]
● Narnia type stuff (Anything dealing with awesome mythical creatures) [9/10]
● Spies w/powers (Because why not? It sounds awesome! I have a plot for this.) [10/10]

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

>> If there is anything else you'd like to suggest, go ahead and shoot me a pm! Don't worry, I don't bite, unless you're rude of course.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:34 pm

about me

• I'm pretty literate and would like a partner close to
      my level. If you want an example please PM me!

• I prefer to role play in the forum.

• I like to flesh out the plot and get to know your
      character(s) before we start. Being invested in my
      partner's character(s) is very important to me and
      makes the role play a lot more fun!

• I love talking to my partners in general. I'm looking
      for buddies as well as role play partners.
    what to expect

• At least two paragraphs per post, if not more,
      unless it's a slow or dialogue-heavy scene.

• I'll post as often as I can. I'd really like a casual
      partner who's alright with sporadic replies.

• No pretty posts, no pretty forms.

• A fun, well-developed main character and a
      handful of background characters to bring in if
      need be, all of which are very versatile and can fit
      into almost any setting.

plotlines
    (ideas highlighted in purple are ones I'm especially interested in!)

• Animals.
      • The wild dogs. [survival, adventure]
        A group of wild dogs form a pack to help one another survive in the European wilderness. Tensions are high as a hierarchy begins to form, but they cannot afford to turn against each other. Winter is closing in, and together they must cope with a lack of food and the increasing pressure from native predators. Clever Eurasian wolves and mighty brown bears are in constant competition with the pack, and the odds are stacked against them.
      • The stray. [survival, friendship]
        Character A is a domestic dog that, in circumstances yet to be determined, finds themselves far from home and separated from their master. As they struggle to survive on their own, they find an unexpected friend in character B: possibly a wolf, or a savvy stray living in the city. Depending on which role you'd rather play, this could go in lots of different directions!
      • Other. [???]
        Feel free to approach me with any interesting plots involving dogs or wolves. Realistic is preferred but fantasy elements are fine, too. I'm a little rusty when it comes to playing animals and I'd really like to get back into it, so I'm not going to be super picky.
    • Humans.
      • High fantasy. [action, adventure]
        Unique headworlds and contributions to my own headworld are very much welcome, but I do already have a universe prepared for this! It involves humans keeping fantastic creatures as companions. Think dragons, gryphons, so on and so forth. It's a pretty open world, so if you're interested in this setting, we'd need to take time to develop an actual plot together. Aside from this, feel free to approach me with any interesting fantasy plots! I love 'em.
      • Slice of life. [friendship, romance]
        To be honest, this one is a little self-indulgent. I'd like a relaxed plot centering around a small group of young adults in rural Nevada. Nothing too dramatic, just exploring the transition into adulthood as well as their interpersonal relationships. I would really prefer a partner who's up for a romance between two women.
    • Fandoms.
      • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin or Densetsu Weed [action, adventure]
        The Akakabuto arc is most interesting to me, but I'm willing to go anywhere in the anime timeline. We could also create our own side story and tie it in with the main plot as much or as little as we want. I would prefer to keep the focus on a small group of OCs with minimal involvement from canon characters. I already have a couple ideas for this, both focused on the Akakabuto arc, but you're free to approach me with suggestions; I really just want to play around in this universe!
      • Kacchû no Senshi Gamu [action, adventure]
        I would be surprised if anybody knows this story, but I'm not actually that interested in following the canon plot anyway. Basically, the premise is armored samurai dogs in Sengoku era Japan. I'd like to change the end a bit so that the line never died out and move the actual setting far into the future, probably into another wartime period. If that sounds good to you, hit me up.
      • Avatar: The Last Airbender [action, adventure]
        I'm looking for something pre-Boy In the Iceberg or slightly post-Avatar Aang. I'd like to build a plot around the idea of a Fire Nation rebel, or possibly two if you'd like to play one as well! (As a side note, I'm not interested in anything set during the Legend of Korra timeline.)
      • Miraculous Ladybug [romance, action]
        Only if I can play Marinette! I've tried writing Adrien, but I don't connect with him like I do with her. Anyway, I have a couple of vague ideas for this, and suggestions are very welcome, too! The only thing I'm not really interested in is Marichat, unless it's in a platonic context.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- 1 x 1

Postby the sound » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:35 pm

i write about a paragraph; 4+ (lengthy) sentences. if there's ever any less,
there's a good reason. i will always use correct grammar, but i use lower
cases for personal aesthetic. if this is a major issue for you, i will use
capitals. i'm in the EST timezone, and school is out for me. i stay up
very late, so you can expect answers from me more than once a day,
if you are willing for that. in the past, i've been known to drop off of
the face of the earth, but if i do decide for a break, i will let you know,
no matter what. but i recently got back from a break; so do not fret
too much about that!also! i prefer a mxm roleplay for shipping.

please be open to lgbt characters/roleplays centering
those topics. do not message me if you are uncomfortable with
playing characters like that. do not send me one-liners, that's
very annoying and does not advance the plot. try to mirror my
replies, a little less or a little moreis perfectly fine, so no worries!
reply daily at the minimum, unless you give me some sort of notice
[ will be away, etc ]. as i said, i have lots of free time so we
could go back and forth all day if you want that! please be willing
to roleplay through pm only

❥hitman x target <<< super crave
❥kidnapper x kidnapped
❥good prince x bad prince
❥roleplay based off of this song.
❥in a Big mood for harry potter.
(hmu with any ship you have,
preferrably mxm. wanting
canon characters, no ocs.)
❥anything "forbidden"

brownie points if you know what song i am referring to!
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌