Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Remini » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:14 am

hey everyone im looking for a small group roleplay about the series black clover. It'll be based off the manga/anime but will be strictly ocs. Our characters will be in a magic squad together and will participate in various adventures and quests. All the while their kingdom, Clover, is being threatened with war by the Diamound kingdom and various run ins will occur as well as battles. It'll be light hearted at times as well as very dramatic at others, and we each could play a multitude of characters and set up a little discord to chat if we'd like. Just let me know if anyones interested!
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby azhefa. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 pm

snip
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:03 am

Hi everyone! I was thinking of making a multifandom roleplay, but instead of it just being a "_ is taken from their home and mysteriously ends up here" roleplay,
I was thinking of having it being more of a Dungeons and Dragons-esque roleplay where your characters are players in a video game where they have to progress through a series of levels, each one increasing in difficulty, until they get to the final level and fight the final boss. In between each level would be a hub world where players could interact, go shopping, train to increase their stats, or spectate other characters going through the stage. People of any literacy level could join, as long as they write clearly.

I don't have all the mechanics and details sorted out yet, but feel free to PM me if you would be interested in this sort of roleplay.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 pm

wild things
    theme : sing of the moon - the collection & wild things - alessia cara
    - group of teenage friends
    - sleepy town - they run the town
    - never wanted to leave, love the freedom they have
    - some thing happens that may cause them to leave & this is there last shot to make a mark in the world/be remembered
    - no set roles, but be creative w/ charries
    - 6-8 spots

just some rough ideas, but pm me if you have any ideas for maybe a reason for them having to leave or just if you'd join c:
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:56 am

Is anyone interested in a pegasi roleplay based off the book The guardian herd but about 600 years past the story and all the pegasi returned to anok because of the landwalkers and have recreated the original herds: Sun, Mountain, Snow, desert, and jungle please pm me if interested
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the dreamer. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:31 pm

sorry for the crappy format, on mobile

Human embodiment of mythical creatures/folktales/monsters... etc

Some examples that could possibly be in the rp- Cinderella, Paul Bunyan, the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot.
the dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Anyone possibly interested in an Ouran High School Host Club? After about four years of forgetting about it, I found it on Netflix again. ^^ PM if you're interested.
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven
LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:33 am

hello, all! spidey here looking for someone who would be interested in making a thread for
    a high school / college roleplay, but instead of normal humans, there's monster - or mythic
    al creatures as students. well, humans will be involved too, but i just need help coming up
    with a good plot for it, since there's already a lot of those typical high school plots. if you'
    re interested, shoot me a pm! spidey out!
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:49 am

star wars: padawan high school
alrighty, I have some pretty big dreams for this small group, semi-literate roleplay! let me know what you think of it, if I should add anything, or if you'd like to join and/or reserve a spot.

so the war between the first order and the resistance is over, and it's many years after it has ended. the galaxy is now ruled peacefully in a democracy, led by general — now president — leia organa. all of the original characters — rey, kylo ren, supreme leader snoke, finn, poe dameron, lieutenant mitaka, general hux, captain phasma, etc, have descendants, or their children. a new academy — padawan academy, as it's called — has been built upon the planet of earth and is accepting students into this learning program.

for those who are foce-sensitive, they will be trained in the force and how to wield and use a lightsaber under the guidance of luke skywalker. for those who are not, they are accepted into the academy and are treated with as much respect and priority as those who are force-sensitive.

basically, these teens will spend a handful of years training and learning at the padawan academy, and friendships, romance, and enemies will come into play as they get to know one another.

areas in the academy — mess hall, dormitories (gender-separated, of course), gymnasium, which is split into two training facilities for the force-sensitive and those who are not, library, etc. grades — freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, etc. there are also clubs and sororities/faternities.

more to come along as time goes on — pm me for more details!

serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:11 am

only consider my roleplay if you're willing to write at least 250 words minimum. Also will remain as active as possible and be able to roleplay many, various characters.

I want a bit more of a challenge and I'm looking for those who want to help or also be challenged. Be able to make a roleplay into a finished story.

apocalypse (twd style)
    Cannon characters not included.

Story takes place about a week after the end of the world began. Your characters can be unique, I'd prefer if we didn't all roleplay a main group of female teenagers but we'll see.

Once we put together a main group we'll have them survive our version of the apocalypse and overcome difficulties. I want this to be dramatic and creative.

I felt like these were going to be the easiest to make many characters. As well keep it alive longer, I'm only looking for 3-4 users to participate.