Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Spotted.Newt » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:22 am

Greetings, fellow roleplay seekers. I am Griffen.Song, formerly Spotted.Newt, but you may call me simply griffen or newt or whatever else you wish. I am looking for a semi-literate rp at the moment. I am looking to rp only in the forums on CS, not over pm.
I have a very simple list of roleplays I am looking to participate in, and I do not tend to stray from this list, as these are the only sorts of roleplays I am looking for. However, feel free to suggest something!

About Me
~I am a semi-lit roleplayer, though I try to mirror the posts of my partner. In a lower lit rp, I typically post 3-4 lines. If you are looking for a more literate role player, know that I can post 3+ 5-sentence paragraphs in an average more literate roleplay.
~yes, I use correct grammar.
~I can play both male and female characters, depending on the rp.
~As far as romance goes, I only do MxF
~I enjoy action-- I especially enjoy putting my characters into dangerous situations.
~I am online almost daily. I will notify you before hand in most cases if I will be offline for a little while.

What I ask From You
~ at least 3 lines per post
~Please use correct grammar, no text talk
~You may be asked to play male and/or female characters
~please help contribute to the plot
~you must be able to post at least every other day, unless you notify me first. I don't want to even start an rp if you are going to disappear for long periods of time without prior notification. I've had enough people just stop posting for no apparent reason, and because of this I stopped doing 1x1 roleplaying for a while.

What I am interested in:
1x1 or invite only/small group
Underlined is who I would like to play
These are in order of what I am most interested in to least interested in.

Avengers
-I have no specific plot in mind, but I'd like something in which I can use one of my OCs.

TASM & Avengers crossover
-Peter Parker/Spider-Man x OC <-- I have a specific plot in mind

Prequels Star Wars or clone wars related rps~Either OCs only or OCs and cannon
~Master and Padawan team <--I'd prefer to play the padawan

How to train your dragon 1 or Race to the Edge
~whole team, a new member joins <--This would work for a small group rp.
~Hiccup x oc

Animorphs
~I have a plot in mind, which I can share with you through pm.
~Jake x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot
~Tobias x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot

~Jake x Cassie

Wolfblood
~I don't really have a specific plot in mind, so any ideas are welcome!
<-- not interested at the moment

Realistic-ish teen romance
Band member x non-fan <--I've never done this before, interested in trying it

Other
-maybe Lion King
-maybe wolves
-maybe The Force Awakens

Please PM me if you are interested. c:

Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:56 am

Hi I'm Narutofoxlover.Feel free to call me Fox or Kyuubi.I'm looking for a 1x1 rp partner.

What I can do:
My literacy level varies but i can get up to high semi lit if i like that topic and have enough inspiration
I'm on pretty much on all day every day but there are times when i may get grounded or something comes up.Plus i can get distracted because in between posts i watch videos.
I may sometimes take a while to reply if the post doesn't give me much to go on or if i'm unsure how to best reply so please don't give up on me.
I will let you know if I lose interest.However even if i do lose interest i often regain interest at some point and will be willing to continue or start over
I can play both male and female genders well but sometimes i will have a specific gender that i want to be
I can contribute to the plot and suggest new ideas
I don't mind ooc chat
I prefer using a fourum to roleplay but i am willing to rp through pm
I am fairly good at using grammar and punctuation and i rarely use text speak
I can rp some canon characters, for some of my plots this will be required of you
I live in Pennsylvania so i have an Eastern Standard Time zone
If a topic is striked out it means i'm not interested in that type of rp at the moment

Rp ideas i'm interested in
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (( have a naruto crossover plot of this if interested )
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (( have a plot for this if someone is interested))
Naruto. (( I have a bunch of ideas for this right now and I'm really craving it ))
Fruits Basket
Tokyo Mew Mew
Inuyasha
Warrior cats
My Little Pony
Just about anything supernatural
Angels (( I have angelxhuman plot idea that ideally want to do.I would be playing the female angel ))
Demons
Shifters
Werewolves (( really want to rp this weredragon idea I have right now if someone is interested ))
HTTYD (( have several plot ideas for this and really want to rp them
Paranorman (( have two plot ideas ideas for this, one involves werewolves and the other involves Norman being a teenager ))
Vampires
Nekos
Dragons
Any form of werecreature
Percy Jackson and similar ideas
Harry Potter (( I have a basic plot for this and my character is a young wizard who was recently bitten by his werewolf uncle )
Mermaids/Mermen (( if your a Thirteenth Year fan i have a plot idea for that ))
Witch/Sorceress/Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock curses
Animal and/or supernatural dna experimentation (( as in people fused with animal dna and then experimented on or supernaturals captured and experimented on or people fused with supernatural dna and then experimented on ))
Teen Wolf (( have a several plot ideas for this if interested ps idea involves canon characters, however I'm only good at rping Stiles if you want me to be a canon character.i can also do Lydia well enough but not as good Stiles since my personality is more similar to his, though I am somewhat similar to how she has been acting in the more recent seasons)
Wolf Children ((have a plot idea for this if interested ps plot involves canon characters))
Red Riding Hood the movie(( the one with the big bad wolf being a werewolf )) and other similar ideas
Beauty and the Beast/Beastly type plot
Wolves
Foxes
Pokemon (( has to be an interesting plot, preferably involving gjinkas or people either being turned into pokemon or gaining the ability to transform into one at will )
Okami/Okamiden (( have a Naruto crossover idea for this if someone is interested.I really want to rp this one ))
Shiver/Wolves of Mercy Falls series
Romance for any of the plots above
Crossovers of any of the plots above
And anything not mentioned above feel free to suggest I don't bite and i love creativity

I also have an rp idea that involves people becoming supernatural creatures when they meet their soulmate.Basically they are a secretly a supernatural but start out human till they meet their mate.Then they begin turning into a supernatural.It takes some form of stressful situation to make them transform into their supernatural form for the first time.This rp would have either both characters being supernatural or just one being supernatural depending on your preference

Currently I'm reaaly interested in a AngelxHuman rp based on the song Angel by Theory of a Deadman Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwykXejwXYs

I also really want to rp an Inuyasha Naruto crossover with a few twists such as Naruto replacing Kagome and my female oc replacing Inuyasha.Please let me know if you are interested.

I currently reeeaaaaly want to do a Rosario +Vampire rp.

Currently I'm just interested in Naruto,Inuyasha,Okami/Okamiden,Rosario+Vampire,Fruits Basket and Teen Wolf rps.As well as crossovers of them.My muse has been really bad lately and these are the only topics that I'm still able to rp decently in.I currently have a Danny Phantom rp idea and I need someone who can rp Danny.I have four Naruto rp ideas, one is a inuyasha crossover, another is a Fruits basket crossover and one is a Rosario+Vampire crossover.The fourth idea has some elements of the Okami/Okamiden games in it but you don't have to know anything about those games for the rp.For the Fruits Basket and Rosario+Vampire ideas I would rp Naruto, for the other two you would be required to rp Naruto.Please let me know if you are interested I really want to rp these ideas.

Naruto plot i really want to do: While Naruto was away training with Jiraiya for those two years he got captured by Orochimaru and was experimented on.Two years later he manages to escape and makes it back to Konoha.But he was badly injured when he escaping and he ends up collapsing in the middle of the training grounds Hinata uses.She finds him and sneeks him home to nurse him back to health.But she soon learns that he isn't the same Naruto she grew up with.The experiments changed him, he's not fully human anymore and he no longer trusts people the way he used too, afraid of what they might think or do if they found out about what he is now. I would rp Naruto and my rp partner would rp Hinata.

Feel free go pm me if any of these interest you.I look forward to rping with you :3
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CircleFox » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Russia. wrote:
Russia. wrote:
I'm Russia. but you can call me what ever you'd like!! I'm currently looking for a small group/invite only roleplay over all.

I am in the Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) and am currently pulling all-nighters. That is probably not going to change until next school year! I have a problem with spelling so please forgive me. Mature content isn't off limits for me, yet I will not do that on site (it will be replaced with fade-to-black unless we roleplay on Advanced-scribes.com) but do not heasitate to ask or suggest, I love a bit of romance once in a while. ;P ALSO MOST OF MY CHARACTERS ARE OR WILL BE RUSSIAN; I KNOW I HAVE A PROBLEM.

-A minimum of 5 sentances
    -At least one post every one to three days
    -Flexable plots
    -Dynamic chcaracters
    -Static characters
    -Ability to play both male and female (I preffer male)
    -Ability to roleplay off site (limited options)
    -Friendly OOC

-A minimum of 4 sentances
    -One post every three to seven days!!
    -***No chat speak***

I am looking for a 1x1 RP that is exciting and romantic!
(the more stars, the more intence the craving is)

-Hetalia*
-Bleach********
-Fruits Basket
-Naruto (Akatsuki)****
-Doctor Who*****
-Silent Hill*************************
-Male X Male *
-Female X Male*
-Animal Roleplay**
-Reality**
-Fantacy**
-Anything HORROR!! (Creepypastas, movies, senarios, ext.) ********
-Your Suggestions!!***

Drop Me A PM If Interested Or Want More Information!!
Last edited by CircleFox on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ImageImageImage

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CircleFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ビクトリア » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:50 pm

ImageAbout me:
• Literate
• Plays both genders (Prefers playing females in romance plots)
• Only plays straight pairings
• Online daily
• Can roleplay on or off site
• Almost never plays canon characters

About You:
• Literate
• Plays both genders
• Is okay with straight pairings
• Can reply regularly

What I want to roleplay (romance based):
• Arranged Marriage ***
• Best friend x best friend **
• Werewolf x human **
• Any cute and adorable romance *****

What I want to roleplay (non-romance based):
• Hetalia **** (Canon only)
• Fruits Basket **
• Akatsuki no Yona **** (Canon and/or oc)
• Orphan/foster kids **
• Long lost twins **
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:26 pm

I'll make this very short and simple. My username is girl. I can post from around 4-10 lines per post and I have good grammar,spelling and punctuation though I may have a few typos from time to time. I can roleplay both male and female characters and I have no preference. I can roleplay multiple characters at once but I normally have one which is my main character while the others are simply side characters. I'm also fine with playing all sexualities. As for the topics I'm willing to do,it's quite endless so just ask about a topic and if I'm willing to do it I'll let you know. Please pm if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

Currently Craving: Naruto, AoT/SnK and Soul Eater.
jackson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stardust Raven » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Toxic Umbreon wrote:Hello I am Toxic Umbreon and am looking for a few role play partners!

I would like to do: (Preferably with OCs

Pokemon, Avatar the Last Airbender,superheroes academy Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown (Will love you forever) and I am open to suggestions!

PM me for details or to work out a plot

I can play any gender
Last edited by Stardust Raven on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stardust Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Alrighty, I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet:

I'm really seeking older CS users to RP with, ideally like 18 or older. I am an adult myself, and I'm honestly probably 10 years or more older than the average kid here on CS. And while I respect your personal talents, I do think that I would "click" better with a roleplayer who was closer to my own age ((remember it is AGAINST THE RULES to say your age here on CS so if you're messaging me about this ad then I'm just going to assume you're an older player ^_^))

The RP absolutely must have romance in it. My ideas include revamping fairy tales, apocalypse scenarios, internet catfishing, or there's an idea for a study abroad roleplay that I'd really like to explore. But if you have an idea of your own then I'm fine with that, too. We can also do a fandom roleplay (I'd really love to do Elder Scrolls, Fallout, or Dragon Age OCs?) - if this is what interests you then PM me with a list of your fandoms and I'll let you know if we have any in common! I'm mostly into anime and video games. If not, then we could try some crossover stuff!

What I will do:
      Any gender romance - male/male, male/female, female/female, etc (Male/Male is my personal favorite)
      I match your responses in frequency, literacy and length
      I can do on-site or off-site, your choice.
      I will not do a vampire, demon/angel, or werewolf roleplay unless it's a fandom.
      I will NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER roleplay romance between young teenagers. As an adult, this is gross to me.

What I want from you:
      Try to be aware of your grammar and spelling.
      Maybe some OOC planning and chatting?
      Plays both genders. Even if we're each only playing one character, it annoys me when someone "can't" play a gender.
      You CANNOT use recycled characters. I don't want to RP with someone who has a bank of like 5 characters they reuse.
      You CANNOT have a character that is "crazy" or suicidal.
      Isn't pushy but also isn't slow as heck
      Don't be afraid to talk to me, but please be friendly and patient.

I did post about this once before, but got overwhelmed by something personal that happened and failed to respond. So if you answered a similar ad by me about a month ago, feel free to PM me once more if you are still interested.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Hello!

Hello! I am nymeria. Friends call me mera. This will be very short because I'm only looking for two or three roleplay partners. I am only looking for three kind of roleplays but I will tell you about myself and my skills first ^^

I can write 2+ paragraphs with my computer and 3+ sentences on my phone. As of right now I won't be on all the time because I have plans but I will be on for a few hour a day. I can usually write a lot but because I am on my phone it'll be a bit harder for me but I will do my best! My grammar isn't the best either, and my spelling is average but I have bad dyslexia sorry if that's a bother. As of right now I am only play females. I'm an open and friendly person so I love to chat in ooc and make friends so don't be shy ^^

Now the roleplays I'd like to do are a band roleplay. Preferably a rival band roleplay. They would be on a tour together and have to put up with each other even though they hate each other. I also want to do a Musical Art school roleplay. They are complete opposites, one interested in loud rock music and the other into classical. And the other one Android x human roleplay. I'd prefer to play the android though. But in this one it would be in the future, and people having androids is common.

Thank you for reading and pm me if your interested ^^

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkapillar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello all! I'm here looking for some semi specific roleplays!
    I'm a semi-lit to lit roleplayer. You need to be the same please! I'd also like if you could code a little!
    I'm looking for someone long term, which means you can't back out. Please don't message me if you are just going to abandon a few days later! Alright! On to what I'm looking for!:
    Seven Sins
    Perhaps somewhat like Fullmetal Alchemist? Not exactly the same, of course. Maybe seven demons? I'd also be okay with this being a group roleplay!

gods roleplay
    Not real gods!. I'm not looking for anything like Percy Jackson or anything. We use made up god oc's
    I just think this could be super fun :3 We would need to come up with a plot...

Steven Universe
    Oc's only. Help come up with a plot please! I have somewhat of a plot, but it needs more. Post-Crystal gems, our gems are now the protectors of the Earth!....But keeping Beach City safe isn't as easy as it looks!

Furries;

Exactly what it says, your oc's, my oc's, hanging out. We'd come up with an interesting plot! I'd be fine with college buds, roadtrip maybe? Summer vacation. Idk, this one would be more lax. Slice-o-life, but with drama and romance.

Tokyo Ghoul
    I'm caught up in the anime...but not the manga. Oc's only and it would have nothing to do with the actual storyline.
    I really really really want a Ghoul x Human! I would rather we do this on AS, but if we must do it here there would be no gore simply angsty romance. We would not break any cs rules.

Demon and angels roleplay
    Not the show supernatural. Could be romance, but I would only want demon x angel {Mxf or fxf}. Semi have plot? Modern day!

Literally anything with Androids
    Romance, action, anything really! <3 That cyberpunk feel is A+

Warrior Cats
    Semi have plot. I would play leader, but thats the only thing set in stone. Semi have prophecy? Ehhh you'd have to convince me on this one...

OH! I also haven an advanced scribes.
    Blue Android
Pinkapillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rawr

Postby minervaminor » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:53 pm

hello there! i am tears; and i am looking for a one x one roleplay! well obviously, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here...well! i usually write about one or two chunky paragraphs, sometimes even three or four if i have a lot of inspiration. i am best at playing female characters, but i am trying to get better at playing male characters.

i don't require much from you, just that you're okay with LGBT+ characters and you can write at least four or five lines. oh! and that you're cool with talking ooc because i like getting to know my roleplay partner before we actually roleplay.
interests
mage in training x experienced mage
bad boy/girl x good boy/girl
children of Alice in Wonderland
children of the Disney princesses
archer in training x experienced archer
next generation marvel universe
assassin in training x target
platonic relationship pairing
anything fluffy that i know
medieval time period
internet friends meeting for the first time