[ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴇ' ☠"

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Is everyone still alive & up for role playing?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 am

I forgot ^^"
No votes
Nah, I'm gonna drop out
No votes
Sure, I don't mind continuing
100%
Mm..maybe?
No votes
Other?
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴇ' ☠"

Postby dorkasaurus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:56 am

updated kano's relationships

dang you guys posted fast
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel. » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:01 am

awesome, i feel like kano and narcy could definitely have a friendship in the future c:

also, any ships yet? :^))) i saw you guys talking about them earlier and I'm really excited to see where all of that goes, there are so many possibilities lol!
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:17 am

lol

Well, fellow Sweeney Todd friend (lol I ain't called Todd because of lil' Tod in The Fox and the Hound' xP) I think i have a couple in mind, but I am still waiting for them to interact to see if there is some chemistry between the baes o 3 o.

I also ship Elijah with every single being on board xP But I always do as he is usually a pretty carefree character with whom I really try to just have reckless fun around with.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigger // The Blade // Ezra

Postby fallen.galaxy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:26 am

▸ ▹〖Ezra〗
Ezra is a homosexual female demon who's age is estimated to be in her early twenties. She stands tall at 5 foot 6 inches as the rigger. She has pasty complexion with red eyes. She used to be human, but when she died and turned to a demon her hair and eyes changed red due to her bloody tendencies.

P o w e r ▹ Her power is the ability to change into a metal of her choice. She can control what she changes to based on the situation. If she needs to remain light she can change to aluminum, etc. She can also sharpen certain parts of her body. She uses her sharpened hair as weapon in battle. She also uses her finger tips and prefers to use her power instead of a physical weapon. Though, she does carry around a sword. She can't use anything long range and can only stay in metal form for about twenty minutes. As for being a demon, only her physical appearance changed.

P e r s o n a l ▹ The first trait you will get from Ezra is her cold-hearted 'honest' nature. She speaks her mind openly and has been kicked off of ships for it. She has a big temper and is incredibly aggressive. She also never shys away from a challenge. She is incredibly reckless and daring. This puts her in the position for a rigger. She has a lot of negative traits, but if you get to know her enough she will stand up for you and encourage you. She behind a layer of adventure just enjoys sitting down and eating with friends. She is also fiercely loyal and would kill herself before a member of the crew. Even if she didn't like them.

P a s t ▹ As a child she was abused and eventually stowed away on a ship. This being the case she was made into a cabin girl. She was okay with the job and did so. One day other pirates attacked their ship and she saw their rigger knock out five of them with the sail. Ezra thought this was the best thing and after the battle begged the rigger to teach her how to work the sails. Immediately she was in love with the danger. Of course, she shared the same love with fighting. She believed that only before death could you see someones true emotions and tended to stray from the sails when a battle broke out. Though, one day her mentor fastened the rig wrong and knocked her out into the water. She died in the water that day. She drowned in a bit of blood. As she was inhaling the water she saw the pure redness sink with her and she admired it.
Last edited by fallen.galaxy on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel. » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:28 am

that is wonderful sweeney todd is great uvu

i feel like it would be interesting to see narcy and elijah because she is mellow and they are kinda opposites so it would be ironic xD

as friends i mean ^^ but i already have a few people in mind as well haha
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorkasaurus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:11 am

sobs my first posts are always so gross
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:33 am

First post up for me! Also relates to the shipping talk. I wonder about Arty and Will as a pair...
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel. » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:41 am

i can definitely see that ship sailing

get it. because they are all on a boat

ignore me XD
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:43 am

angel. wrote:
    i can definitely see that ship sailing

get it. because they are all on a boat

ignore me XD

Oh dear lord...XD
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clavicle » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 am

Ah, I wasn't sure who to approach, so I just made a shortish open post. Whoever wants to interact can hop into it. 'u'

[are we gonna start making boat puns?? please let's make boat puns]
Clavicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me