» Jade's Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

» Jade's Characters

Postby Jadesen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 pm

please do not post here, thank you

if you would like me to join your roleplay
then pm me, I also do one on ones c:

I have coded everything on here and my roleplays minus my coven roleplay,
nemophilist helped me code the character slots. Please do not steal, but feel free to reference.

Last edited by Jadesen on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am, edited 16 times in total.
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting Styles

Postby Jadesen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; words
age; words
sexuality; words
crush; words
tags; words

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

First  Last
    x✧ age; text sexuality; text role; text location; text tags;text
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by Jadesen on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Konnar Rose Lee

Postby Jadesen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LEAN WITH IT
━━━━━ ( ROCK WITH IT ) ━━━━━
WHEN WE GONNA STOP WITH IT?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxname; konnar rose lee
xxxxxxxage; eighteen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LYRICS THAT MEAN
━━━ ( NOTHING ) ━━━
WE WERE GIFTED WITH THOUGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxsexuality; bisexual
xxxxxxxxxrole; words
Last edited by Jadesen on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Theo Amars

Postby Jadesen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:36 pm

due for a recoding

Image_________________________________________

ι ѕнιfт ιитσ α cougar
ι αм 19
ι αм 5'11
ι ωєιgн 143 lbs
ι αм bisexual
ι αм αfяαι∂ σf chickens & kidney disease
му тαℓєитѕ αяє writing, and foreign language
му gσσ∂ тяαιтѕ αяє I am loving
му вα∂ тяαιтѕ αяє I have bad anxiety
му мσтнєя'ѕ ωнєяєαвσυтѕ αяє currently unkown
му fαтнєя'ѕ ωнєяєαвσυтѕ αяє currently known
ι нανє a 16 year old sister
¢яυѕн currently none
ραятиєя currently none
єиємιєѕ currently none

ρєяѕσиαℓιту
Theo is loving and caring, he makes sure to not hurt others around him, like a big teddy bear. He is patient and creative while valuing honesty and protection of others. He lives a healthy lifestyle, eating very little meat. Theo thinks of everyone as equal, and couldn't care less about what others think of him or his piers. He believes in freedom of marriage and speech. "People should be who they are and who they'd like to be, that's what role models are for."

нιѕтσяу
Theo lived a happy life with his mother, father, and sister together in their forest home, that is until he was six years old. That's when his mother disappeared. At first, Theo didn't understand what was going on, his father told him and his sister that mommy was on vacation and he didn't know when she would get back. While growing up, Theo didn't have many friends other than his sister who was three years younger than him and her wisdom far beyond her years. They loved to play cops and robbers together with the occasional tea party hosted by his sister and stuffed animals. At night, his sister would crawl into Theo's bed and they would talk about their mother or how the earth was created and where they came from. As they got older, this became more and more rare; but they still remained friends. In his high school years, Theo was quite lonely. One day he met the girl of his dreams, Aunabel. They were madly in love for three years until Theo got the news. Aunabel had committed suicide in her bedroom late at night. Aunabel had written a note to Theo, it made him feel better but he was still hosed down with feelings of guilt and grief. Theo vowed to get up on his feet again. He graduated high school and began his college education. In his free time he writes poems and short stories with his type writer and eats gluten free macaroons. He hopes to one day become an author.
Last edited by Jadesen on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sterling Finn

Postby Jadesen » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm

due for a recoding

I am a demi-heteroflexible
My talents are skateboarding, & painting
My good traits are I'm bright & outgoing
My bad traits are I'm unorganized & self-critical
Personality
Sterling is emotional and insecure. He values freedom of speech and expression as well as the pursuit of happiness. He often takes risks without thinking about the outcomes. Occasionally he will hurt others around him because of his unstable emotions. He acts like a tough guy when he's a big softie on the inside.

History
Sterling's mom was 18 when she had him and his dad was never around. His family struggled with money and Sterling was an only child. He saved up his money as a kid for a skateboard and started skating when he was 6 years old. He fell in love on his first ride, and also fell on his face. In middle school his mother made him take an art class, where he learned his passion for painting, he was quite good at it. But the kids at the skate park disagreed, they made fun of him for being a sissie and painting his feelings. So Sterling hid his talent from everyone in his life from that point on. Just before enrolling into high school his mother had them move away to another city. Sterling was relieved that he got to start fresh and was officially able to hide his painting skill from everyone other than his mum. Today, he is a sophomore in highschool, he happened to be a bright kid and decided to get into AP classes. He's had a couple crushes but they never developed into anything serious. Sterling hopes to become an engineer after college.
Last edited by Jadesen on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╰❀ Rosario "Rio" Fitch

Postby Jadesen » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:46 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname; rosario "rio" fitch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender; female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage; seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsexuality; pansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[+] traits; caring, listens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/]traits; calm, arbitrator
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[-]traits; self-critical, shy

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Rosario doesn't have a tragic backstory, but it has its ups and downs. She lived a quiet life with her mother and fathe
r on the edge of the woods. She had an older sister who only lived with her for a few years. As a young child Rosario i
nsisted she was called Rio as she was a bit of a tomboy. Her parents told her they would always accept her for who s
he was, Rio didn't question this until she was older and insecure. Some of the kids at school would call her names and
push her around. Rio tried to make the best of it and ignore the other kids. Her only friend was her Newfoundland dog
that she had named Ace. Rio would walk with Ace in the woods and talk about the things that happened at school and
how she wished the others could understand her a bit more. Ace and Rio would play in the woods together until he wa
s hit by their neighbor's son who was learning to drive at the time. Ever since Ace passed Rosario hasn't eaten or talke
d much; not that she had talked much before. Now she prefers people call her Rosario, unless they are close to her.

ImageImage
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ryvie Corniel

Postby Jadesen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ryvie corniel
age; eighteen
sexuality; pansexual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
///
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[+] traits; nurturing, happy
[/] traits; peaceful, optimist
[-] traits; emotional, ignorant

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImagexxImage

when ryvie was three years old she was adopted by two women who would become her moms. she was an only child un
til they adopted another girl who was four years old at the time making ryvie three years older. as little kids ryvie and
her sister became close friends, they would go play by the river near their house and collect river rock. once ryvie turn
ed thirteen her sister suddenly didn't want to be around ryvie anymore. two months after ryvie's thirteenth birthday he
r sister disappeared, ryvie's moms were devastated and began the process of adopting another child.
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♋ cancer crab.

Postby Jadesen » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm

///

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; hope lorre
age; nineteen
sexuality; bisexual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

///

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[+]traits; loyal, nurturing
[/]traits; emotional, tenacious
[-]traits; insecure, temperamental

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

///

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

two before she was born, hope's father had died. her mother was left alone to care for
herself, and when her daughter arrived her too. hope's name was given to her for the r
eason that it was just her and her mother. hope's presence made her mother feel she h
ad a purpose and that she could make it without her dead husband. they were quite po
or and had little help from their family. she didn't grow up in the nicest part of town, an
d she got made fun of for it. her few friends supported her and loved her though. as she
grew older she began to develop a shell that was hard to break, but when broken every
thing would come out in a giant emotional heap of tears. this made it harder for her to
make friends, but that was the least of her worries. she's always tried her hardest to lo
ve herself but her insecurities take over at times. hope has always loved her natural loo
k and hardly ever wears make up or uses chemicals and heat on her hair. she tends to d
ress in an old fashioned way.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImagexxImagexxImage
Jadesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aiden Young