character wasteland

A place to store your roleplay character information.

blair renee

Postby belle reve » Sun May 17, 2015 12:37 pm

╔════════════╗
name blair estelle renee
gender female
age eighteen
birthday may second
birthplace manhattan
mother claire sinclair
father atticus sinclair
hair color brown to blonde
ombre
eye color dark brown
height 5'2
weight 99 lbs
sisters none
brothers none
career former model
& actress
best friend pm me
sexuality heterosexual
crush none
boyfriend none
fc leighton meester
x x x

╚════════════╝

Blair was born with the name of Blair Renee Sinclair, but her name was legally changed at the age of seven, when her career skyrocketed. The little girl's parents were obsessed with getting noticed, and this plan included their daughter. Blair was given acting, vocal, and dance lessons since she was three years old, and got her first job at age five. It was a small job, simply talking about a brand of soup. One of those cute little commercials that has a couple-week arc on kids television channels, you know? She received a couple more gigs after this one, but nothing too great until a European agency had a casting call for a new television show they'd be making. Blair was cast in the role of the youngest sister in a family- just the cute kid who occasionally said funny remarks. Due to this, though, they packed up everything and moved to Europe. After talking with Blair's new agent & director, it was also decided that the name "Sinclair" was too stuffy, so it was changed to sound like a poem, of sorts.

She remained on this show for many years and her name was well-known on the European circuit. Of course, though, the show had to end at some point. She was fourteen then, and just a few months later, was hired in a new field- modeling. In the beginning, it was fun, just dancing in front of a camera. But then things got serious. She started posing for fashion magazines, then becoming the face of fashion lines, and her career boomed. However, in order to look her best in these outfits, Blair's bosses said she needed to eat less- a lot less. Typical fashion model anorexia. She was fine for a while, until the girl passed out while walking down the catwalk during a finale of a showcase. After she had food pumped into her & was brought back to health, the girl knew it was time to take a break.

Henceforth, she came back to America one year ago. Blair's eating habits have improved, but are nowhere near where they should be. She never thought of herself as fat or anything, but was simply doing what her managers told her. And now, she doesn't have a a desire to eat a lot. But let's talk about things other than her physical appearance. Blair was raised to be the center of attention, but never one to relish in it. She is not well-known in America, so she is happy to be back to a "normal kid". Due to never having a full childhood, Blair can sometimes be childish, wanting to mess around or play tag or something. Upon first impression, she is relatively quiet. The girl doesn't care for meaningless conversations with strangers, and this quiet can also come across as mysterious. She really has to know someone before she can speak openly with them, and is cautious to meet people. Once you are in her graces, though, Blair will work to ensure you know how important you are to her, and will enjoy every second she can spend with you. The girl loves to joke around and occasionally party, but is also the one to go to for a deep conversation.
Last edited by belle reve on Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

austin pierce [v2]

Postby belle reve » Sun May 17, 2015 12:37 pm

╔════════════╗
name austin lucas pierce
gender male
age twenty one
birthday august ninth
birthplace key west
mother unknown
father danny pierce
[deceased]
hair color brown
eye color sea green-blue
height 6'3
weight 140 lbs
sisters ally pierce [6 yrs]
brothers none
career waiter at a fancy
restaurant
best friend pm me
sexuality heterosexual
crush none
girlfriend none
fc grant gustin
x x x

╚════════════╝

Austin's mom left days after he was born, which started his father's taking to alcohol. When the boy was eight he was diagnosed with leukemia. The treatments ran his father dry of whatever little money he had, which pushed him into having a gambling problem. The stress from betting got him into a full-on drinking problem. Young Austin was forced to watch his father's downfall. At first, he wanted to help. But by the time he was thirteen, the boy was tired of being ignored and ranked after the drinks. He began to do terrible things to get his father's attention, but it never worked. Even after his dad died of alcohol poisoning when Austin was sixteen, he didn't stop doing the bad things. It became one of the only stable things to him. During his father's days as an alcoholic, he slept with another girl & ended up with an unwanted daughter. Austin, fifteen then, took care of his younger sister, Ally.

And that leads us to the present. Austin has long-since moved past seeking attention, and is now completely reckless. He's impulsive, thrill-seeking, and often finds himself in unfavorable situations. If he were to go to a therapist and be diagnosed, Austin would have Borderline Personality Disorder. Basically, he oftentimes feels empty & bored, experiences quite a lot of impulsive & dangerous behavior, has problems controlling anger, has rough relationships with friends & family, and has a rather distorted sense of self. All of this impulsive behavior lands him in fights quite often, and has almost landed him in jail once or twice.

While he is rather rough around the edges, Austin has some redeeming qualities. And to be frank, he is not a "bad boy". Here's the difference between him and the stereotypical guy like that: the boy isn't an ass to everyone. In fact, he can actually be a total sweetheart, when in the right mood. Austin is a generally kind person, and only becomes that darker version of himself when someone rubs him the wrong way or he encounters an enemy- which he has a lot of. But, if you meet him on the street, that's not what you'd expect from him. Although he doesn't have much to say, he does have his manners. If you get to know him better and get on his good side, he works to make it known how important you are to him and will completely respect you. He is a gentle guy and can be rather nerdy when it comes to Marvel and DC movies & comics. Austin is cautious when it comes to love, as feelings are a rougher topic for him, but he will come around eventually, if you deserve it. He's never had a real relationship. His favorite person in the world is his little sister Ally, who he would do anything for. After taking care of her on his own for so many years, he has become the father figure and is rather protective of her. He wants Ally to get everything she ever wants, so tends to work a lot as well. He does not believe he will go far in his life, and has accepted the fact. It was a shock to even get hired at such a classy restaurant, and expects to go no further ahead.
Last edited by belle reve on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

henry bass

Postby belle reve » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:46 am

╔════════════╗
name henry harold waldorf-bass
role playboy
gender male
age eighteen
birthday august ninth
birthplace manhattan
mother blair waldorf-bass
father chuck bass
hair color brown
eye color dark brown
height 6'1
sisters open
brothers none
career entrepreneur
best friend pretty boy
sexuality heterosexual
crush none
girlfriend none
fc grant gustin
x x x

╚════════════╝

Henry Harold Waldorf-Bass was born to two of the best-known people on the Upper East Side, Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf-Bass. His parents have left quite a legacy for him to fulfill, but still encourage him to make his own path. Henceforth, that is what he does. He is most commonly known as Henry, and occasionally even Bass. He's made a reputation for himself here on the Upper East, and always leaves the public wanting more in the best way possible.

Henry certainly is a mix of his parents both physically and emotionally. He has a thin face like his mother, but his facial characteristics are of his father. He is never seen outside of the finest clothes, typically suits. He is known for being rather suave, and can win the heart of any girl he desires. He may act and dress with complete composure, but it's no secret that Henry is very classless for a classy man. The boy is known to play dirty for what he wants, whether it be fame, money, or girls. He is the king of schemes, constantly calculating and plotting against his enemies or thinking of how he can get what he wants. Like his father was as a teenager, Henry can be rather detached when it comes to love. He has not experienced real feelings of romantic-oriented love, but enjoys seeing the girls he leads on fall for him and experience these feelings. A therapist would say that it is his way of experiencing such feelings. Henry tends to be with a different girl constantly, and never commits. He finds commitment to be useless, as it will only be broken. Plus, it's just fun to experiment and see the way each different girl works. Eventually, he will find someone that can make him feel, but until then, this is the way Henry functions.

Family and friend wise, though, Bass knows what it's like to appreciate his family and friends- there's no issue there. He respects his parents & will protect his sister to the death, as well as his closest friends, such as the pretty boy. He enjoys parties as well as champagne much more than a quiet night by himself, so if there's ever a party in town, he's there, possibly even hosting it. Also, Henry plans to make a name for himself, a name even bigger than the one set for him by his parents. He's constantly trying to think of ideas for new business ventures, but has hit a recent block.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dalton adams

Postby belle reve » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:47 am

╔════════════╗
name dalton joshua lopez-adams
role musician
gender male
age seventeen
birthday feburary fourteenth
birthplace los angeles
mother alexandra adams
mother maria lopez
hair color brown
eye color dark brown
height 6'3
sisters none
brothers none
career aspiring musician
best friend open
sexuality bisexual
crush none
boy/girlfriend none
fc brendon urie
x x x

╚════════════╝

If you read the short version of Dalton's background, then you probably are wondering the same thing as many of the musician's classmates. He does indeed have two mothers, so which one is actually his biological parent? If you guessed Alexandra Adams, then you were correct. The two women were looking to have a child, entered into a program in hopes that one of them would get pregnant, and a couple months later, Alexandra found out she was the lucky one.He has always grown up with two moms, and never thought of it as different from the other kids. Nobody ever bullied little Dalton over it, possibly because he grew up in one of the most progressive places in America: California. Everybody had accepted things a lot earlier there than the rest of the country. He was raised in a progressive home in a progressive place, where he flourished.

So, a couple more questions: How did he end up in New York? Why does he want to be a musician? Well, in the middle of his freshman year of high school, his mother Maria was offered a role in a long-running Broadway play. Lucky for their family, Alexandra was perfectly fine with the move, and she soon ended up in a musical of her own. So, if you couldn't guess, Dalton's love for music stemmed from both of his parents. They had raised him to love performing arts from a young age, which he happily took lessons for. Singing, dancing, playing various instruments, acting- he grew to be very strong in musical theatre. In middle school, however, his interest started to shift. He discovered bands such as Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and later on, twenty one pilots. He liked the messages of their music, as well as the way it was delivered, and started to write his own songs. Alexandra and Maria were completely supportive of his decision, even signing him up for songwriting classes.

On quite a few occasions, Dalton has been referred to as "punk" or "emo." It is not referenced from his actions, but rather, from the music he listens to and/or plays, as well as the way he dresses. He is actually a relatively introverted & awkward person. The musician is total sweetheart when you get to know him, but otherwise can have resting bitch face syndrome, and if you catch him when he is thinking up a new song or melody, he may not come across as very warm or welcoming. This tends to leave a bad impression on people, but he can't help his face or his passion for music. He aspires to one day be a famous musician, possibly the lead singer of a band. He is also open to playing instruments, as he knows how to play the drums, guitar, bass, piano, and trumpet. Singing and songwriting is his passion, however.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

henry bass [v2]

Postby belle reve » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 am

Image Image Image Image Image

the playboy

Image Image

╔══════════╗

name henry waldorf-bass
nicknames bass, h
age eighteen
gender male
grade senior
birthday june first

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

height six foot three
hair color dark brown
eye color dark brown
siblings xx
best friend xx
desired career entrepreneur

╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗

+ traits witty, charming, fun-loving
- traits impulsive, reckless, sarcastic
sexuality bisexual
theme songs x x x - basically all of
death of a bachelor by p!atd

faceclaim grant gustin - x x x

╚════════════╝
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

serina hawking

Postby belle reve » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 am

xx
xx

╔══════════╗

name serina rachel hawking
nicknames s, hawk, ser
age seventeen
gender female
grade senior
birthday february fourteenth

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

height five foot four
hair color dark brown
eye color dark brown
siblings chloe hawking [twin]
best friend xx
desired career singer / dj

╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗

+ traits adventurous, spontaneous,
witty

- traits manipulative, reckless
sexuality bisexual
theme songs control by halsey
faceclaim nina dobrev - x x x

╚════════════╝
Last edited by belle reve on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chloe hawking

Postby belle reve » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:42 am

xx
xx

╔══════════╗

name chloe amelia hawking
nicknames chlo, hawie, c
age seventeen
gender female
grade senior
birthday february fourteenth

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

height five foot four
hair color dark brown
eye color dark brown
siblings serina hawking [twin]
best friend xx
desired career teacher

╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗

+ traits sweet, warmhearted, loving
- traits naive, unassuming, too
trusting

sexuality hetero
theme songs starlight by taylor swift
faceclaim lily collins

╚════════════╝
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

scarlett lueur

Postby belle reve » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:18 am

ImagexxImage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xxx
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxImagex
x
x

xx
xxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxImage

x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔══════════╗

name scarlett lueur
nicknames s, scar
age eighteen
gender female
birthday august seventeenth
kingdom verano

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

height five foot four
hair color dark brown
eye color dark brown
siblings here
best friend here
theme song lose it-oh wonder

╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗

previously thought to be the sweethe
art of her kingdom, but now a suspec
t for murder. no matter who she is th
ought to have killed, though, s is still
a darling. curious, adventurous, and
anything but naive.

╚════════════╝
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

henry bass [v3]

Postby belle reve » Tue May 03, 2016 12:32 pm

new york's most eligible bachelor.
you know henry bass. hell, everybody does! soon after leaving high school,
he became a student in the business school at harvard university, a program
from which he graduated [with honors] in a matter of two years. after that,
new york was his. bass buildings began popping up across the city, all
engraved at the entrance with the initials h.b. not only is he known for
buildings, however. henry has branched out beyond the family business and
onto a passion of his: music. he opened up a recording studio of his own, to
which five of the hottest up & coming artists are currently signed. he is
considered one of new york's most successful entrepreneurs of all time, his
age making the accomplishment all the more remarkable. it has become a
rarity to go out in the city without some symbol of henry bass: his initials
on a building, a poster of one of his musical artists, or even more frequently:
his face on the cover of a magazine. time, people- you name it, he's been on
the front page. it seems as if st. jude's former playboy has turned a new leaf
away from scandal and towards work. although he is highly publicized, any
rumors of relationships have not been reported, and it appears he is married
to his work and happy about it. even more surprising for his former
classmates, he is constantly known to give to various charities & host
charitable events in his buildings.
Last edited by belle reve on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vera spencer [v3]

Postby belle reve » Tue May 03, 2016 12:33 pm

miss vera spencer, revamped
first the transfer, then the sweetheart.
and now? not the same, thats for sure.
after graduating a year behind the rest
of her friends, she headed to liu and
is finishing her senior year to receive
a bachelor's in elementary education.
in order to get through school, she is
working two jobs, one as a waitress
and the other as an assistant at a day
care. her main focus is getting through
school with as little debt as possible so
she can begin her career at a local
school and start a family. the main
differences between current and past
vera? well, now she cares a lot less
about status or appearing innocent.
she doesn't need to; she's not all that
innocent, so there's no need to pretend.
she'd still silly, don't get me wrong, but
wit & bluntness has found its way into
her heart. she is extremely driven
and content with her life as it is, no
matter how tiring it is.
Last edited by belle reve on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me