What this board is NOT for [Update 18th June 2017]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What this board is NOT for

Postby Lacuna » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:43 am

☄☾✯Ƭнε Μσσπɢλzεг✯☾☄ wrote:Are we allowed to advertise RP forums that are still a work in progress? Or does the forum need to be completely done before advertising?

If people are allowed to reserve a spot but the topic isn't quite done yet it's fine to advertise it in the advertisement thread. (:
Starwalker123 wrote:Can I post a thread to help people that are starting role plays with iedes and stuff.. plots and so on

Yes, that's fine.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valeska » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm about to post a request for a 1x1 RP partner but I want to list a hidden link for possible plot summaries for certain topics. Is it okay to post those topic summaries in this board? If not, is there a board I could do this? Thanks for your help! -Amandar
Valeska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:59 pm

If you already have a storage thread, you can store your plot ideas in that thread. If you do not you can create one to store your plot ideas (and character forms/threads/plots/etc. in the future if you want).
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandpipers » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:14 am

{ I'm making a role-play that's centered on the children of popular fairytale characters. Almost all of the fairytale parents have been adapted by Disney, so would this role-play be categorized in fandom-based, fantasy, or human/humanoid?
sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 pm

dreamshade; wrote:
        { I'm making a role-play that's centered on the children of popular fairytale characters. Almost all of the fairytale parents have been adapted by Disney, so would this role-play be categorized in fandom-based, fantasy, or human/humanoid?

If you're basing it off fairy tales and not your original ideas it would belong in Fandom-based.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Would it be acceptable to make a thread of "stock," free to use roleplay character images of my original art and/or a list of unusual faceclaims? I know sometimes images can get used over and over, and just googling and finding stuff makes me uncomfortable.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue neighbourhood » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 am

Is it suitable for posting a medicine cat herbs list? I can't think of anywhere else to put it, unless it's disallowed.
Thanks in advance!
blue neighbourhood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pdf » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:22 pm

myself and some other users were thinking of doing a roleplay "coaching" topic, where new/inexperienced roleplayers can receive 1/1 help from a literate roleplayer (only sign ups/pairings would go on the thread, the rest would be through PM once the two are paired) -- could we do that, and should it be under this board?
pdf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby dragonborn » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:56 am

sorrysorry I know it's mostly explained, I am just a lil' bit confused on one part -
      I udnerstand we can't store signatures, pictures, etc. but what about full character forms/storage? (I thought I read that this part was allowed but I want to be 100% sure)
      thank you in advance c:
baby dragonborn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me