▬ lets go to war - open and accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

▬ bat & trout

Postby razzberry » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 am

BATSHIMMER
──────────────────────────
shecat . 30 mns . blossomclan warrior . crush: reedflight . tags: badgerjaw, open

A pale pink tongue glided over her thick coat, taming the hairs into place in preparation for the gathering. The clanw as getting ready to depart shortly and as much as Batshimmer was reluctant to mingle with the members of Brookclan, she would honour the truce and behave herself. The lean black feline stretched out her legs, her pale green eyes leisurely swept around the warrior's den before coming to a halt over the lurking frame that belonged to her only kin. Badgerjaw was soundly sleeping in his thick nest and she knew that if she didn't wake him up he would most likely miss the gathering, and she would never hear the end of it if that was the case. Seconds after the sleep had begun to ebb out of her joints, leaving a fresh feeling tingling beneath the corded muscles, she rose to her feet and stepped over the other sleeping bodies to reach her sibling. "Badgerjaw" came Batshimmer's meow as she nudged the black and white tom's sleeping shoulder with her narrow snout "Your gonna miss the gathering if you sleep any longer. And i'm never gonna hear the end of it from you" she muttered the tail end of her sentence under her breath but had no doubt that if her brother had been awake that his sharp ears would have caught it.

She hadn't waited around to ensure that her kin had actually woken up and was getting his butt in gear. Dipping out of the den, Batshimmer managed to gulp down a small shrew before the group began to depart for the gathering. Tailing behind Yarrowstar and Nettlenose, the ebony feline glided across the forest floor as the clan trekked through the forest towards the gathering. She was vaguely aware of the scent of the rival clan that grew stronger as Blossomclan neared the gathering place. Batshimmer's eyes were wary as she entered the clearing with her clan, light green hues flicking over the Brookclan cats that were already situated in the clearing. After casting a quick glance around and locating the Brookclan leader, Birchstar and her deputy Milkbelly, Batshimmer took a seat near a cluster of mossy boulders, content with watching the mingling cats.

TROUTMASK
──────────────────────────
tomcat . 28 mns . brookclan warrior . crush: to be tinyleaf . tags: stormflame, echopaw, open

The Brookclan camp was alive with idle chatter as the cats waited for Birchstar and Milkbelly to set the pace and head off towards the gathering. Despite being in the midst of cats who, on any other day were their rivals, Troutmask anticipated the impending mingling and was interested to see who would accompany the Blossomclan leader and deputy this time around. The lanky tom bowed his head and ran his tongue along the length of his long legs, cleaning the white hairs of specks of dirt that clung to them. A tiny voice at the back of his mind wondered where Knotstream was and upon looking swiftly around the camp he deducted that his sister hadn't yet made an appearance. Troutmask loved his sister the most in the world and was a very doting brother, though she may call it overbearing and protective. He'd hoped that the calico would make an appearance at the gathering. Getting his thoughts together, Troutmask rose to his paws as the clan set off to the meadow where the gathering took place.

The cats picked their way across the moor rather swiftly and wet their paws in the stream as they neared the meadow. The pebbles underfoot were slick and uneven though the cat's of Brookclan happened to be quite surefooted and had no problem wading through the pebbly water. They stepped up onto the bank and strode through the tall grass, most of their heads couldn't see above the tall grass without stretching upwards, yet thanks to Troutmask's lanky and tall build, his head rested well above the tips of the tall grass. As the cluster of boulders fell into view, he shook out his short pelt, whiskers twitching as his eyes soon flicked sideways as Blossomclan arrived. The masked tom settled down near Stormflame and his apprentice Echopaw, dipping his head politely to both cats. "Your mentor's right, you know. I remember my first gathering; i was so nervous i made a fool of myself that night but I made some unlikely friends in the other clan as well" the white warrior meowed, blue eyes crinkling at the sides as his shoulders shook with a light laugh. "Though it can come in handy to make friends among the Blossomclan cats" he added as he steered his eyes away from the siamese molly to survey the Blossomclan group.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ littlepetal & reedflight

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:43 am

❥ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ ! ! !
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      001. littlepetal 002. she-cat 003. twenty-seven moons 004. heterosexual 005. warrior in brookclan 006. crush: stormflame 007. tags: stormflame, echopaw, & troutmask
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

littlepetal stirred in her nest, soon blinking her eyes as she shielded her eyes from the sun's light. she gazed out of the warriors' den, seeing not many cats outside currently. she yawned and stretched just before heading out, her eyes filled with determination and hope for the day. she stood beneath the smaller tree nearby and starting plucking out the bracken and leaves that had gotten in her fur during the night. as she gazed around the camp, she started curling up and grooming her fur. the day was alright, it had a small breeze and a soft warmth against her fur. she suddenly went back into the small tree-den and saw stormflame, her small crush. she thought and hesitated for a bit before approaching him and tapping on him with her tail. "you awake, stormflame?" as he awoke, he nodded. she smiled before leaving the den once more.

as they shuffled through the grass to head to the gathering, she spotted some flowers here and there, smelling the aroma before catching up to the clan. as she sat down, she saw stormflame and his apprentice, echopaw, head over to her. she smiled as stormflame explained about the gathering to echopaw, "try not getting into fights though!" she said jokingly, "it's also alright if you get tense. happened to me too during my first time." she laughed a tiny bit as troutmask joined along. "same as me, troutmask!" she said happily.

❥ Rᴇᴇᴅꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ! ! !
      001. reedflight 002. tom 003. fourty-one moons 004. heterosexual 005. warrior in blossomclan 006. crush: batshimmer 007. tags: open

reedflight ran in a forest, running from the darkness that was engulfing it quickly. he sprinted as fast as he can before he tripped and fell. when he did, the world become pitch black and could see nothing. what the hell? he thought. he tried blinking three times to awake but did not, instead he fell frozen and everything in his vision cleared. he saw a memory from the past about him and yarrowstar, his sister. they had a small competition about whom would win about getting leader, they knew as apprentices that this would be a least likely until yarrowstar proved wrong. he sighed, he was always a bit jealous but supported her well. a black figure circled him, mumbling words he could not understand. he folded his ears and was suddenly pounced on, the claws of the figure stinging on his body, he yowled until he was abruptly awake.

he awoke, seeing scowling eyes facing him before they all went back to sleep. he groaned as he licked his back, it ached. he hissed to himself and padded out, still tired and sleepy, the run felt real and made him sore and hungry. he padded to the top of the den and laid down, feeling the breeze and relaxing. he sighed and exited the den to get ready to leave for the gathering.

he padded alongside his clanmates, until they reached the gathering place. he sat down under a tree's shade and waited for the leader's call. he saw many other cats talking among themselves, making him feel bored and lonely. tch. whatever. he thought before looking back ahead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ badgerjaw & blizzardwatcher

Postby . blank » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 pm

xxB A D G E R J A W ◊

xxxlarge black paws pounded the earth in a sudden chase for survival. the broad, dark tom had been stalking a rabbit for quite some time. it had scented him, forcing him to give chase if he wanted a meal. his stomach rumbled as he ran, pushing him farther into the forest. the tom's chest heaved. it had been quite some time since he had been forced to run so fast. in an instant the chase ended, with the rabbit dipping into a hole in the ground. try as he might, the injured tom's leg was too short to reach far enough into the rabbit's den. he grumbled, giving up. suddenly, anxiety hit the tom like a rock. how long had it been since he last caught a rabbit for the clan? although he had gotten used to having a crooked jaw, the fear of a badger striking his clan again haunted badgerjaw more than he'd like to admit. as he delved deeper into his thoughts, the sudden ringing of his sister's voice caught his attention.

xxxhis deep green eyes shot open as a calm voice spoke gently to the tom. he was only supposed to take a small nap, but it seemed he had fallen asleep with the intention of not waking till morning. he sighed, watching silently as his sister slunk out of the den. the tom lay for a moment before he decided it was best to get up. badgerjaw didn't exactly enjoy gatherings, but the socializing was nice. it was always nice to see how brookclan was doing, for better or worse. the shadow of his form shifted as he rose, stretching his shoulders and shifting his loose jaw. the tom padded out of the den, then proceed to the gathering, following his clanmates. his dark dream seemed to have faded from his mind as he concentrated on getting to the gathering spot carefully.

xxB L I Z Z A R D W A T C H E R ◆

xxxthe glowing white pelt of a particularly large tom sat near the medicine cat's den within brookclan's camp. he sat silently, observing the small amount of cats awake before the gathering. no cat seemed to stir too much, almost afraid of waking the others sleeping around them. the night of the gathering always seemed to have cats on edge. lately, tensions seemed to be higher than ever. cats disputed more often, and shockingly, the arguing seemed to come from within, not from the opposing clan on the other side of forest. he couldn't help but pray that all the fighting will pass over soon. it seemed to bother his apprentice more than him; her young age made her heavily influenceable by the older cats. blizzardwatcher hoped that the other cat's ideals wouldn't pass down to her. she deserved to form her own opinions, not be forced to have someone else's. movement caught the tom's attention, and he realized he needed to prepare to leave. he rose to his feet, turning to call to his apprentice. the older tom wasn't sure if she was still sleeping or not, but he didn't bother to check before he turned to leave with his clanmates.

xxxpushing past the bushes around the clearing, blizzardwatcher noticed that blossomclan had yet to arrive. he knew it would not be long before they would arrive, so he took his opportunity to place himself below the great rocks. the tom found himself stressed; he was hoping nothing would happen between the clans tonight. his blue orbs struck a quick glance to timberpaw, reminding him that she was there. a new scent and pelts caught his eye as he turned to cats around him. blossomclan had arrived. "keep your wits about you tonight." the tom whispered to his apprentice. as a mentor, blizzardwatcher knew timberpaw better than anyone. the tom got to see the side she hid from her parents or her denmates. he knew she was untrusting; it had taken awhile for even him to feel wanted around the young shecat. he had no worries that she would speak any issues to the other clan, but she was still young, and every cat makes mistakes. tinyleaf's sudden meow ripped blizzardwatcher's attention from his apprentice. "we've been fine." dark blue orbs struck a glance at the young cat beside him before he continued, "how are you and you clan?"
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬ lets go to war - open and accepting!

Postby Keriae » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 pm

ASHFANG
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxclan blossomclan // rank warrior // age 45 moons // gender female // tagged open

xxxxx'Really, Ashfang wasn't too bothered about going to gatherings. She'd been to many over the course of her warriorship, though she had to admit that it was nice to see the cats of BrookClan when times were good. But the whole trek there, just to sit and listen to the leaders.... sometimes, it felt like a farce. Anything of important would be passed around camp when the group returned.

xxxxx'Absently, the warrior cleaned herself, licking the side of her paw and rubbing it over the top of her head. It wouldn't be long until they were leaving, and she could at least look presentable. And she was right - they left not much later. Their group was full of quiet murmuring as they made their way through their territory and upstream. They dispersed when they reached the clearing, cats going to greet their friends. Tail tip twitching, Ashfang headed over to sit on her own - now that both clans were here, it wouldn't be long before the leaders started the gathering. It would be nice to hear of news, if there was any. In the meantime, she would greet any cat that decided to come over to her.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝚒]

Postby maid of time » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:47 am

ARROWSTAR

──( 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 )──
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Each gathering night was the same, all nothing but pretexts for each leader to brag about his accomplishments or to mourn a cat's death. either time, a small, innocent lie had to be added since no clan could risk for the other to know everything.
yarrowstar was right underneath the high rock. her emerald gaze fixing the large boulder. whenever she was climbing it and sitting on its edge, the leader could feel some kind of empowerment, like all of starclan had left the sky to stand beside her. for a moment, the molly closed her eyes. after all the running her heart was going crazy, making the female feel dizzy. so, the leader tried to calm down her body, slowly inhaling air and exhaling it to make her heat go to a normal rhythm. when the she-cat gained strength, her eyes opened widely as she pushed into her back legs, propelling her body in the air. her claws came into view as she used them when she landed, scratching the cold surface.
yarrowstar could now see all the present cats and all the cats that were still making their way through the tall grass to reach to meeting place. the female raised her chin and frowned, not indicating her displeasure, but to give more of a concentrated glance above all. she tried to find a comfortable position until the other leader would come and greet her, so the molly started to move in circles, her fur rippling like an ocean of gold with strange scattered spots all over it. eventually she decided to sit in a corner of the high rock, orientated so she could see her own clan better. the molly had in that particular day a gloomy aura, finding herself between tired and concerned. the female's ears perked, detecting any kind of noise, but since there were so many cats around all she could hear was the unstoppable hum.
yarrowstar sighed, her whiskers trembling and her tail's tip twitching without stopping. her gaze seemed hostile, but she was just too tired to show any kind of smile on her face, resuming into others thinking that she was grumpy.
the night sky was beautiful, it was clear and there was no sign of a storm approaching, no clouds covering the vast dark blue. a few stars where shinning stronger than the others. ever since she was little the leader thought that the stars that shined the brightest were the cats that have been the most loyal and just in their past life. and ever since she was little yarrow dreamed of being the shiniest, brightest star, which could be a metaphor for being the best. maybe something inside her head woke up to reality as the cat has been transferred back to reality. her eyelids covering only partly her eyes, like she was just awaken from a deep sleep. birchstar had to show up eventually.

leaderblossomclanforty one moons tags.n/a487 words
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:01 am

Cougarleap
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
age: 37 moons gender: male clan: blossomclan rank: warrior tags: Badgerjaw, open

Cougarleap let out a soft sigh as Yerrowstar gave out the call. It was time to leave for the gathering. Cougarleap picked himself up from his spot, then padded wordlessly as Blossomclan made their way to the meadow where the gathering took place. He almost decided not to come tonight, he wasn't all that friendly with Brookclan. Brookclan had caused him much grief in his life, but he had to admit, there was a few Brookclan cats that weren't so bad. It was his curiosity that eventually made up his mind. Brookclan had a new leader, and he wanted to know how things were holding up. Cougarleap kept more towards the rear of the group as they travailed up stream, mostly so he could keep watch from the back. He saw Batshimmer up ahead and thought about catching up to walk along side her, but then dismissed the idea not wanting to bother her. Glancing around, his eyes landed Badgerjaw about a taillength away. After a few moments of thought, Cougarleap fell into step with the other tom, dipping his head slightly in respect. "Hello Badgerjaw." Cougarleap greeted in a low murmur, offering a small smile before shifting his gaze ahead. Cougarleap continued at his pace with Badgerjaw, merely enjoying having someone to walk alongside with.

when they stopped at the edge of the meadow, Cougarleap paused briefly to take note of the the cats already there before continuing into the meadow. With Brookclan already there, Cougarleap guessed it wouldn't be long before Yarrowstar and Birchstar got things started. Cougarleap swiped a quick glance towards Yarrowstar as she positioned herself on large boulder. He was surprised to see Birchstar not already up there. He shrugged to himself before returning his attention back to his surroundings. As he looked around, he found himself starting to grow anxious. He took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly to help calm himself. He started to wish he hadn't come, gatherings were much to crowed for his liking. Starclan help me. He thought, sending a quick prayer up to his ancestors.

𝒟𝓊𝓈𝓀𝓅𝒶𝓌
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
age: 7 moons gender: female clan: brookclan rank: apprentice tags: Echopaw, Stromflame, Troutmask, Littlepetal

Duskpaw lie awake, restless in her nest, to exited about the gathering to get any sleep. This was the second gathering she would be intending. Even if this wasn't her first time going to one, she still felt excited about it all the same. She honestly couldn't remember much about what happened the first time she had gone to one. It was quite the experience. Everything seemed had happened so fast, and before she knew it they were leaving. Duskpaw sat up in her nest, finally fed up with just lying around. She gave her pelt a shake to free it of the lose moss before padding out of the den, head held high as she made her way towards the clearing. Her tail started twitching with excitement in the cool night air, they would be leaving soon! As the call to leave sounded in her ears, Duskpaw looked around for Echopaw, though wasn't able to spot the other apprentice before Brookclan made their way out. Duskpaw trailed behind Milkbelly, head and tail lifted high as she padded behind him.

Once the clan had arrived to the meadow Duskpaw slipped away from Milkbelly to find Echopaw. It only took a few moments to spot her friend and race over to the group of cats. "Pfft, it's not all that bad." Duskpaw said rolling her eyes as she came up next to Troutmask, giving him a friendly nudge as she passed him. Turning to Echopaw, Duskpaw smiled brightly. "Plus, there is no need to worry when you have me with you!" Duskpaw purred, taking a seat next to Echopaw. With her attention focused on on finding Echopaw, Duskpaw hadn't noticed when Blossomclan arrived.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:12 am

FEATHERSHINE!!
    ─( warrior ──( female ──( brookclan ──( twenty eight moons ──( tagged: fireeyes )
      the night air ruffled feathershine's silver fur as the moonlight danced off of the stream that winded through brookclan camp. what a lovely night... she smiled to herself; times were good right now between the clans, though the she cat knew that one slight misstep by anyone could cause the whole fragile alliance to come crashing down. you're not usually this jittery, feathershine thought, and steeled herself inwardly; although she'd never had any ill-bearings towards the blossomclan members, it was hard to not feel apprehensive around the other clan as tensions continued to rise imperceptibly. the silver tabby's thoughts scattered as birchstar signaled for the group to leave, and she quickened her pace, still deep in thought as brookclan entered the gathering, blue eyes swirling in thought.

before feathershine knew it, her paws had carried her to the meadow. she smiled at any cats that she saw from either clan, though her eyes were distractedly scanning for more familiar or friendly faces. soon her gaze traveled towards fireeyes, and the molly let out a silent sigh of relief. despite the tom's rather aggressive nature, he was fun to be around, especially since both of their bold and charismatic natures meshed so well. waving her tail in a relaxed, friendly manner as she padded over. "fireeyes!" she called out, smirking, "what's such an outgoing cat like you doing all alone?" she smiled, curling her tail over her paws neatly as she lowered her haunches and looked at him.

SWALLOWTAIL!!
    ─( warrior ──( male ──( blossomclan ──( forty five moons ──( tagged: ashfang )
      quiet murmurs rippled through blossomclan as the group entered the clearing, and swallowtail couldn't help but feel apprehensive; the night air seemed thick with tension: were the whispers of those apprentices hushed with excitement, or tinged with annoyance? did the two brookclan warriors at the edge of the clearing want some privacy, or did they not want to mingle with blossomclan? the patched tom frowned as he drew a paw over his whiskers, yellow eyes silent and thoughtful. hopefully the gathering would provide more information than hostility: brookclan had a new leader, the young birchstar at only 25 moons. though swallowtail didn't doubt that she was chosen for a reason, he still wondered if her young age would lead to brashness. brashness that could cost lives from both clans.

but for now, swallowtail decided to mingle around, sending friendly hello's and a welcoming smile to various blossomclan members as he weaved in and out of the crowd, eyes bright with curiosity and a sort of genuine excitement that hadn't faded with the sheer amount of gatherings that he'd been to: the patched tom had always enjoyed making friends and exchanging greetings, no matter how childish it may seem. soon, a certain gray blue pelt caught his eye: ashfang. swallowtail smiled to himself: the two were good - very good- friends, and their different yet similar personalities meshed well in a way that he was immensely grateful for. "may i sit next to you?" he purred as he padded over, dipping his head in a friendly yet respectful greeting.
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shadow & echo || one

Postby mellovesyou420 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 am

SHADOWPELT‼
i.shadowpelt ii.she-cat iii.queen iv.blossomclan
vi.tagged: tinyleaf // open vii.mood: nuetral
viii.words: 308
-

today was the day of the gathering. shadowpelt hadnt been that excited about it, nor was she against it. she just felt pretty nuetral about it, really. she was more of a homebody and preferred to stay inside and maybe tidy up a bit, do a few errands if need be, but she didnt plan on not going to the gathering, so she decided why not?
her beloved sister, the blossomclan medicine cat, tinyleaf had come and made a small visit to her, providing a vole to shadowpelt, and a small, yet sincere hello and goodbye. shadowpelt decided that it was time for her to get off her haunches and start following everyone as they made their way to the gathering location. she had made the walk there alone, and nobody really showed interest in making casual conversation when she had had finally made her way into the clearing of the gatherings location.
the night sky was beautiful, and quiet. shadow was quieter. she sat down near the edge of the clearing, her back barely touching the tall grass that indicated the border of the clearing. she wrapped her tail around her paws and simply watched as everyone interacted and began to talk. shadowpelt often assumed that most cats didnt like her, mostly because she was a lousy warrior with little or no opinions on war and fighting, and would often get in the way of what cats in higher ranks were doing. this didnt bother her much, though. she was content with her life and she at least knew that her sister would always be there for her, no matter what.
shadowpelt looked up at the sky once more, and studied each individual star, knowing that though they were but one speckle of light in the vast black night sky, they still had a purpose.

x
x
x
x
x
ECHOPAW!!
i.echopaw ii.she-cat iii.apprentice iv.brookclan
vi.tagged: stormflame, littlepetal, troutmask, open
vii.mood: confident yet secretly nervous viii.words: 524

-
echopaw could not stand it anymore. her body shook, barely visible, at the thought of her first gathering. she had been waiting all these moons for it, and here she was. she was supposed to feel elated and overcome with excitement, but all she felt was dread and a dash of nervousness. echopaw had a very questionable hatred for blossomclan, though echo herself did not know why. there was something about the clans coming together in one area that made her feel uneasy. nevertheless, echopaw was still happy that she was finally going to her first gathering.
her mentor, stormflame, had been a patient and overall spectacular guide for echo, and she hoped one day to be like him. she had spotted him looking for her, and she waited as he trodded over to her, a stern, yet understandable gleam in his eye. "it's time to go," he said to her. echopaw nodded and they both began to exit the clan together, echopaw making sure she had groomed herself clean and presentable before they made it to the clearing. there would be no way in starclan that she would be caught dead ungroomed in the presence of another clan.
they soon exited the clan, and stormflame had asked her a question that she did not know how to fully answer, if she were to be truthful. "are you excited? this is your first gathering!"
echopaw faultered in step, but quickly caught up again. it took her a second but she was able to answer, though it was short and vauge. "i actually am. a bit nervous about seeing brookclan, but still excited. ive been waiting moons for this." she answered, satisfied with her answer. they kept walking, and when they had come across the river, and tall grass straight ahead of them, stormflame had whispered in echopaws ear about how that was a perfect place for hunting, and how he would take her someday. she couldnt help but smile and nod, happy to know that someday she could pass on this knowledge to an apprentice of her own.
they had finally made it to the gathering place, and instantly, new emotions flooded into echopaw. she felt proud, yet unworthy at the same time. so many cats in such a small area. all different shapes and sizes and colors. it was a sensory overload. echopaw quietly followed stormflame to a couple other brookclan warriors that echopaw also looked up to. troutmask and littlepetal. they were both very friendly toward echopaw, and in return, she tried her best to be the same way. she listened to their advice and couldnt help but chuckle. "dont worry, ive got my paws under control tonight. no fights here. though, i would have to say. if there was one, i would be the victor, no doubt!" she hollard, jumping into a playful fighting stance. echopaw knew that the warriors would like to converse without an apprentice listening in, so she bid storm, little and trout a goodbye as she walked away, hoping to look for someone else to talk to, or even better. find trouble.
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:15 am

ASHFANG
      xxxxxxclan blossomclan // rank warrior // age 45 moons // gender female // tagged swallowtail

xxxxx'She could see Yarrowstar, ready to start the gathering. However, she couldn't see Birchstar up there. Where was he? His Clan was here, he had to be in the throng of cats somewhere. Ah well, the gathering would start soon enough, Ashfang was sure. They were never waiting long, she had learnt over the years. With luck, everyone would stop catching up with each other and then they would start.

xxxxx'Before that, though, one of her fellow warriors came over - her ear twitched at the sound of paw steps, and she looked around in time to see Swallowtail heading towards her. She was good friends with the tom, they got on well and she was often on patrol with him. They were the same age, and they had many memories together - they'd become warriors at the same time, and had shared their vigil.

xxxxx'Ashfang dipped her head back to him, eyes closing slowly in a friendly greeting. Her tail wrapped neatly around her paws.

xxxxx'"Of course." She replied, smiling at his purr. "Just don't start muttering to me about how you don't agree with BrookClan." She joked, bumping her head against his shoulder.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me