꧁ rising thunder ꧂ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

꧁ rising thunder ꧂ open

Postby Herä » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 pm

It was a day like any other. Humans came in the towering gates, passing by the rows of cages containing its many prisoners. Tired workers haplessly tossed in chunks of meat that smelled overbearingly of toxicity - as it always did. With the death of the sun the cowardly visitors retreated. The cats taking refuge in Havenbrook Sanctuary retired to their rotting wooden boxes to shut their eyes and dream of homes that some had never seen. The night was calm, glinting with stars and a gentle breeze carrying from Florida's coast. But as the sun was meant to return, the clouds overtook the sky. A heavy rain began to fall, paving the way for a vicious and relentless storm by the name of Ida: Hurricane Ida.

The humans had abandoned their posts. The hurricane had not been expected to take the sudden turn, leading it straight into the curve of the state. With no choice but to save their own skins, the staff of Havenbrook left the big cats to their own fate. Several cats near the gates perished, as their cages were set at the bottom of the hill that rolled through the entire sanctuary. However, a desperate tiger still trapped in the enclosure used to dish out his meals figured out a way to claw through the top of the fence after a tree smashed through its top. From there, Sheeba (the tiger that escaped) bit through the locks on every cat's door she could.

Some fled together, others went their separate ways - but now the big cats are in an even bigger dilemma. They are in the concrete jungle of the human world with Ida bearing down on them. The eyewall of the storm is due to pass soon - and with it come the strongest bands of storms and rains. Can these cats survive this terrible storm? Better yet, can they make it to an unpopulated area before the humans realize they've escaped?
Last edited by Herä on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herä

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

꧁ rules ꧂

Postby Herä » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 pm

• all of tess' and cs rules apply to this roleplay, no exceptions
    • Everyone has their own lives outside of cs, so be patient when waiting for replies
    • At least five sentences per post, please
    • You may have as many characters as you can handle
    • If you're going to be absent for a long time, please tell whoever you are interacting with
    • Do not power play or make serious actions against another player unless given permission
    • There are no ranks - just escaped cats.
    • "Big Cats" means exotic felines in this case. So a bobcat could be sheltered here. Just no domestic cats, please.
    • No being your own crush or mate. Brothers/sister, etc are fine, though.
    • Please have your cat be at least of juvenile age unless the child of another character.
    • Drama/violence is encouraged. Not all cats get along with each other.
Herä

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

꧁ the escapees ꧂

Postby Herä » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm

» [ THE BIG CATS ] name | gender | roleplayer
        x | ♂ | played by terra
        x | ♀ | played by terra
Herä

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

꧁ accepting ꧂

Postby Herä » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm

discussion / form thread
there's no need to reserve a slot, just pop on in!
Herä

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me