. mistclan // open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

. mistclan // open

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:31 pm

the mountain range seemed like a perfect tourist attraction. an easy and simple way for any twoleg to make some money. a group of greedy twolegs got to work, digging out trails and making cabins for others to come and visit. there was only one issues with all of this: the animals. the wild mice and squirrels that ran around and chewed their way into the cabins disgusted many visitors.

to solve this sudden problem, the greed filled twolegs captured cats from off the streets and released the into the wild. they didn't care if they destroyed the ecosystem in the area, as long as they made money. in the end, the twolegs brought too may cats and there wasn't enough prey around the cabins to feed every cat. because they were from the streets, the cats constantly fought. one day a cat, named stone, gathered the cats and led them away from the cabins. the cats had their disagreements, but they bonded and created mistclan. as starclan began visiting the cats, stone because stonestar and they followed the ways of a real clan.

now, more threats than ever rise in the forest. because of the dry weather, fires constantly start. more twolegs visit because of the warm season. mistclan's prey runs in fear as their territory is destroyed. will the cats have to run too?
Last edited by . blank on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. rules

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:42 pm

4. this is a semi-lit roleplay. i expect 8 lines for each post.
5. no power-playing.
6. try to keep genders even, but i'm not going to harp on anyone over genders.
7. no signatures in this thread or the discussion thread.
8. drama is good; but make sure you get permission if you want to involve some else's cat.
9. i love neat forms, but you don't have to be a coding master. i know i'm not.
10. one prefix per cat.
11. don't join as a kit of pregnant cat. you also cannot be your own crush, mentor, or mate.
12. let me know if you're going to be inactive.
13. keep all discussion and forms in the discussion thread.
Last edited by . blank on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. territory

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 pm

mistclan lives in a large forest on the side of a mountain range. the mountain range is a popular tourist attraction so although there is plenty of undergrowth, there are many trails that twolegs can be often be found walking along. there is one major river that runs through mistclan's territory, but the cats' mainly use the nearby streams for water.

the clan camp is a small opening within the forest. every den besides the leader's, elders/nursery, and medicine cats' are made of bushes, twigs, and anything else the cats can work together to create shelter. the leader's den is a large rock that has fallen on its side, leaving a small entrance for a den underneath but also a higher area to address the clan. the medicine cats' den is made from a hollowed out tree that stands up right. the ridges in the tree allow for great storage of herbs. finally, the nursery and elders' den is made from a hollow tree that has fallen over. it is large enough to hold many cats, explaining why the elders' and queens share the den.
Last edited by . blank on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. details

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:45 pm

prey
___

finches - common
thrushes - common
sparrows - common
shrews - common
rabbits - common
squirrels - common
mice - common
snakes - uncommon
blackbirds - rare
predators
___

foxes - common
owls - common
hawks - common
badgers - uncommon
twolegs - uncommon
wolves - rare
moose - rare
twoleg dogs - rare
cougars - extremely rare
bears - extremely rare

weather
___

greenleaf
sunny
warm
Last edited by . blank on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. members

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 pm

leader
warriors

Vulturestar - ♀ - 40 moons [6/9 lives] - . blank
Pebblestream - ♀ - 28 moons - ♛ Mist ♛
Finchtail - ♂ - 16 moons - potioncat

Paleheather - ♀ - 21 moons - Vlette

Blazefleck - ♂ - 21 moons - ✦ Ineffable

Sunflight - ♂ - 24 moons - ashes229

reserved - candyfloofs.

reserved - razzberry

deputy
apprentices

Monarchwing - ♀ - 30 moons - razzberry
Sagepaw- ♀ - 10 moons - ✦ Ineffable

Foxpaw - ♂ - 10 moons - Keriae

reserved - ♀ - candyfloofs.

reserved - ♂ - candyfloofs.

medicine cat
queens

Eveningclaw - ♀ - 26 moons - Grieve.
cat

cat

cat

medicine cat apprentice
elders

Peregrinepaw - ♂ - 12 moons - y u c i f e r
cat
Last edited by . blank on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 am, edited 15 times in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. relations

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Blazefleck mentors Foxpaw
cat mentors cat

cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat

cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat

crushes
cat likes cat
cat likes cat

cat likes cat
cat likes cat

cat likes cat
cat likes cat

mates
cat is mates with cat
cat is mates with cat

family
cat is related to cat
cat is related to cat
Last edited by . blank on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. mistclan // open

Postby . blank » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. mistclan // open

Postby . blank » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:35 am

bump
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(𝚒)

Postby maid of time » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:42 pm

EREGRINEPAW

━━━ (𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦) ━━━
❝ 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 ❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
the weather was indeed quite pleasant! since the raindrops on the plants started to rise in the air under the form of clouds of fog, giving the viewer a fairy-tale like landscape to savor with its eyes. with the morning just arriving within the clan's territory borders, the nature was slowly awakening from the quiet sleep, occasionally letting out melodious chirps. the soil was moist and warm. peregrinepaw wasn't in the camp, but wandering around the border. the air there was different the scent of two-legs was present, mostly on the weird trails built by them. near by there was a smaller stream and it wasn't a danger to any cat, so small that the water was reaching only the paws.
peregrinepaw was laying on a bed of moss that was covering the roots of a mighty pine. the tom's chin raised in satisfaction as a warm breeze traveled through his fur. it seems as if the apprentice had awaken before any body else and decided to go for a short walk. it turned that the short walk would end up a bit longer. peregrinepaw's eyes closed for a second as the cat was inhaling air, slightly raising his chin. the medicine cat's in training jaws open, his small, yet deadly fangs showing under his lip. the feline's bright pink tongue rolled outside as a long yawn emerged from his maws. eventually, the young let his tongue brush on his nose, cleaning it from any dust.
suddenly, an abrupt movement came within the apprentice. his eyes widened, his pupil narrowing and his whiskers trembling. in the far horizon the cat could see the sun already getting up, on its highest point on the bright blue sky. he had to go back to the camp. it was almost impossible to be an emergency that would regard healing at this time of the day, but the others might have went searching for him. tensing his muscles, peregrinepaw pushed in his paws to raise his body above the ground. his tail swung in the air for a bit, before balancing and its tip teasing from time to time. the tom's head raised, his gaze fixing upon the leaves of the trees. he then let his legs do the work. swift like a bird, he sprung deep into the woods. he was following a specific trail that was printed in his brain after so many times of using it. it connected his little heaven to the clan's camp. eventually, after a long run, the apprentice could find himself so close to the camp that he could smell the other cats' scent. moving slower, more cautious, with his sleek and slender body barely touching the bushes, peregrinepaw seemed to look like a smaller and silver coated tiger. and then he reached at the entrance of his clan. the tom waited for a while, breathing in and out rapidly, feeling his blood hot in is ears from the running. you could see his chest raising and going down as it felt like all the air wasn't enough. one of the youngster's ears twitched as he cautiously raised his front paw and moved it further. quietly, the feline entered the camp. none was present outside, but that didn't mean that they haven't awoken yet. maybe they were still laying on their beds and maybe the didn't even acknowledged the apprentice's sudden disappearance. the medicine cat in training shrugged, raising his shoulders and decided to take a rest. he let his body fall on the ground without the slightest noise and his head rubbing against the short grass, while the cat was purring.
he had all the time in the world. he could wait and it didn't seem like he was needed anywhere.

[tom] [12 moons] [tags.camp] [mood.relaxed] [625 words]
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: . mistclan // open

Postby sockwearer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:55 am

Finchtail | Tom | 16 moons | Tags; Open

Finchtail awoke with a small yawn, slowly opening one eye to look around. The majority of other cats were asleep, and he wondered if he could fall back asleep for a bit longer.
'Can't hurt,' He thought, closing his eye and curling up into a ball.

(good job at being boring, Finchtail)
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me