[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | a wolf roleplay. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | a wolf roleplay. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 am

edit: thanks for taking this code without asking !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
x
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
x
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
x
discussion and forms thread. โ†ฉ

i. to be strong ii. to be vigorous iii. to be powerful
iv. to be effective v. to prevail, succeed vi. to be in
fluential vii. to be valid viii. to be strong enough, b
e adequate, be capable, be able ix. to be of valu
e, be of worth x. to mean, signify.
x
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
x
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜

cr: galaxial
Last edited by galaxial on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | plot. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm

x

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ !

Rested among the stars and planets lies Valeo, possessing features similar to Earth. In
habiting intelligent forms of life, wolves have adapted to the extreme conditions the
world of Valeo presented them. Conditions were dire, the fluctuation of rainfall lea
ding to severe droughts only to be tangled up in destructive floods later on. Periods
of desertification destroyed the arable land. Mountains and other major landforms e
roded rapidly, leaving the terrain unstable and prone to landslides and other natural
disasters. The weather was inconsistent to the point the world was in shambles; prey
dying out quickly with long periods of famine. Although weather conditions have died
down, the land had been greatly impacted by years of abuse. Most lands remained bar
ren and dry, however, it was not enough to quell the life and energy that flowed in t
he ground. Vegetation slowly grew back, and with the return of life, the world began
to live once more. With the rise in life, wolves of Valeo thrived once more, their pre
vious adversities making them stronger and more adaptable. The planet is still prone
to extreme weather conditions - though rare - with exotic and strangely unique land
forms marking the beginning of a new era. Specifically, for the wolves of the packs
Verso and Valens.

โ†ช Verso and Valens co-exist peacefully, sharing core morals of unity and power in num
bers. Chiefs Solstice and Equinox forged the alliance at the founding of both packs d
uring the aftermath of the erratic weather.

โ†ช While wolves adapted significantly to survive the extreme weather, most
species of prey have adapted to the rough terrain; numbers still remain small, but
a famine has not taken place yet.

โ†ช Vegation and trees have begun to root their way into the dry land to prevent soil
erosion. Rainfall is beginning to fall into a more frequent pattern. Snowfall has not
taken place. Lack of rivers/lakes in the area.

โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | the rules. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 pm

x

๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง.

โ†ช Please follow all CS + Tess rules and take your time to review them if you don't know them.

โ†ช Since this is placed under the 'advanced/semi-lit & lit' thread, there are literacy requireme
nts. Please use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling while roleplaying. there is a minimum
of 100 words per post. If you are low on muse, please let me [ galaxial ] know, and I'll excuse y
ou from the rule. However, if this is always the case, the rule will be reinforced once more.

Anatomy terms such as 'fae' in substitute of 'female', or 'audits/auditories', etc. should not be u
sed. While wide word choice definitely adds depth to your paragraphs, please understand the f
ull meaning of a word before using it it a post. These terms normally don't mean what you assu
me they are! Always make sure your sources are credible, and double check with a dictionary.

โ†ช God-modding or powerplay under any circumstances will not be tolerated. Additionally, even
if this roleplay is set in a fantasy universe, please understand where the line is drawn. Keep y
our characters fairly realistic in terms of appearance [ please ask if you are unsure ].

โ†ช Please get my consent for large plot twists or major fights beforehand. Small events do not
need my consent [ unless they branch out bigger ]. Please ask me or a mod if you are unsure!

โ†ช I am a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, but for realism purposes, please keep your
characters hetero/cis. Any negative comments geared towards the community will result in a
kick; I want this to be a safe place for everyone, regardless of beliefs/views. Bullying or haras
sment will not be tolerated and dealt with accordingly.

โ†ช Please have one male character and one female character to keep gender balanced. You ma
y have a maximum of four characters; any more will be hard to keep track of. This rule is subj
ect to change depending on the amount of each gender we have / amount of members.

โ†ช Please do not seriously injure/harm another person's character without their knowing consent.

โ†ช Please do not be your own crush/mate. I strongly encourage building IC and OOC relationships
with other roleplayers. Previously established mates will not be accepted unless you PM me befo
re hand.

โ†ช Any forms or roleplay related discussion will go on the discussion and forms thread. I ask that y
ou disable signatures on both threads to keep things organized and uniform. Please have your bas
ics up 48 hours after reservations. After that, you will have a 7 day span to complete your forms
before your reservation will be pulled. PM me if you'd like an extension.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | rankings. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

x

๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ.

โ†ช TIER ONE.

CHIEF [1] โ”€ ; First in command, the Chief is in charge of upholding the law, maintaining
unity, and wielding power. Submission or respect is required in their presence. They are the
decision makers of the pack, in charge of representing the group's voice as a whole. They m
ay confide in others for assistance regarding decisions. Chiefs of Valens and Verso are tradit
ionally allied as a force because of their beliefs and morals; thus, they should work in harm
ony in order to maintain the alliance between the two packs. The chief may appoint or bes
tow ranks to the best of their judgement.

OVERSEER [2] โ”€ ; Second in command, the overseers often work alongside the chiefs
in order to assist them in executive decisions and uphold the law. Head ranks must report to
the overseers, in which they then report to the Chief themselves. With similar power to the
Chief, they watch the pack when he/she is absent. Additionally, they are generally equal in
power; however, dominance wise, the one with more seniority is commonly more respected.
The two overseers must be of opposite gender and do not have to be romantically bound; the
choice is merely chosen based off their connection and compatibility when working with eac
hother. The overseers are chosen by the Chiefs.

SHAMAN [1] โ”€ ; The shamans are deeply, spiritually, and emotionally connected to the w
orld they inhabit and their beliefs. Skilled in the art of healing and herbs, their main role is to
assist the pack medically while the others hunt, spar, and train. Time is often spent finding ne
w herbs, treating patients, or training young Ver [ apprentices/trainees ] to follow their footst
eps. They communicate frequently with the Chief and Overseers.

โ†ช TIER TWO.

HEADS [3] โ”€ ; The most skilled in each section, there is one head per rank - head Sepio [
warrior ], head Vis [ hunter ], and head Vestigo [ scout ]. They manage each of their sectors ac
cordingly, and work with the Overseers to appoint young pups as Ver [ apprentices / trainees ] t
o a mentor of any sector according to their current skills and ambitions. As coordinated by the
heads themselves, scouting patrols and hunting patrols are advised to bring one Sepio [ warrior ]
along with them for precautionary reasons.

SEPIO/WARRIOR [โˆž] โ”€ ; The protectors of the pack, Sepios train to fight. Prepared to lay
down their lives for the sake of their pack, they are trained to use their adaptions to their advan
tages as sharp and seasoned warriors. Often, mock sparring sessions are held to keep skills sharp,
and they are advised by the head Sepio. They will take on Ver [ apprentices / trainees ] in order
to preserve their skills and pass it down generations. Sepio is a flexible rank. They may occasional
ly take on the duties of a Vis [ hunter ] or Vestigo [ scout ] if needed.

VIS/HUNTERS [โˆž] โ”€ ; Vis keep the pack thriving. Coordinated by both the head Vis and Over
seer, they supply food for the pack. The amount of food incoming depends on the amount of Vis
and prey conditions. Vis must be agile, swift, and stealthy enough to capture game, as well as coo
rdinate and strategically plan hunts. Hunting parties are normally sent out daily. Wolves can either
go solo or in groups. They may occasionally take on the duties of a Sepio [ warrior ] or Vestigo [ sco
ut ] if needed.

โ†ช TIER THREE.

VESTIGO/SCOUTS [โˆž] โ”€ ; Vestigo is the rank young Ver or new members will go through in order
to test the waters in what they would like to do duty-wise. The head Vestigo will guide new Vestigo
and teach them about scouting. The rank is normally dedicated to members with lack of seniority, h
owever, some wolves wish to dedicate their lives to re-marking the borders and reporting sightings b
ack to their head, Overseer, or Chief. Scouts during times of war can be sent as spies; however, both
Valens/Verso are peaceful packs. Vestigos are flexible and can work with Sepio [ warrior ] to fight or
Vis [ hunters ] to hunt.

VER/TRAINEES [10] โ”€ ; Ver are pups old enough to commence training. Once the required age
of half a year, they will be assigned a mentor according to the correspondence of the Chief, Overse
er, and Heads. From then on, their mentor will pass down skills to them through methods of teach
ing. Once they have reached a year old, they will face a trial showing their skills they have learnt in
which if they pass, they will commence to Vestigo [ scouts ].

PUPS [5] โ”€ ; The youth of the pack, pups keep the pack growing and thriving. Pups are normal
ly interbred into the pack to provide clarity within bloodlines. However, orphaned pups may be taken
in if required. They are often looked after by their dams, however, if no parents are present, Vestigo
[ scouts ] or even the Shaman may look after them. After they are half a year old, they proceed to
become Ver [ apprentices / trainees ] and begin climbing up to their desired rank.

IMUS [3] โ”€ ; Imus are the lowest ranking, and are often submissive in the presence of others
constantly. The rank is only appointed to captive wolves that can threaten the existence of Valens
/Verso or wolves who have done wrong deeds that have earned them the Imus rank as a punishem
ent. The rank is a brand of shame and humilliation, and should not be taken lightly. Imus are rede
emable; once they have shown their dedicationor loyalty to the pack and proven their worth, they
can be promoted to Vestigo [ scout ]. They can grow malnourished or scarred due to mistreatment
from dominant peers.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | the wolves of verso. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm

x

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข

๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ.

ABOUT. wrote:
        CHIEF/FOUNDER: Chief Solstice.
        ALLIANCES. Valens [ Chieftess Equinox ].
        ENEMIES: N/A.
        COMMON ADAPTIONS. Motion sensitive eyes, blunt teeth, pro
        tective coat, pawpads and bobbed tail [ keep in mind these
        are just COMMON adaptions; meaning, they are not the only
        ones available ].
        TERRITORY. Verso wolves generally live in a more barren/slig
        htly mountainous habitat, as they are generally well off with
        out water with common adaptations allowing them to maneu
        ver easily through the rough terrain.

ABOUT: Physically, wolves of Verso are strong. Most are born
        with thick pelts, strong legs, and generally carry toned phys
        iques. They are generally 15% bigger than Valens wolves and
        the average wolf. They are built to fight; however, wolves a
        re generally slower because of the extra mass and weight. W
        hen their environment grew dangerous because of the weath
        er, Verso wolves adapted specially to grow stronger. They hav
        e strong immune systems, and developed more defensive ada
        ptations to assist them. Verso wolves can go for longer perio
        ds of time without food and water than their neighbours, Va
        lens. They generally have darker toned pelts and paler eyes.

Mentally, Verso wolves are very resilient and loyal. They ten
        d to be thoughtful, strategic, and guarded. Like Valens, they
        value peace and unity. They believe strongly that power is h
        eld in numbers, and often rely on groups and a tight-knit bo
        nd to keep the pack together.
        โ†ช TIER ONE [ HIGH RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. CHIEF [1/1] โ”€ ;
      solstice/sol โ€ข four years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข galaxial

๐’‘ข. OVERSEERS [1/2] โ”€ ;
      skรถll โ€ข 4 1/2 years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข lunera.
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข rank โ€ข user

๐’‘ข. SHAMAN [1/1] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข yelyah

โ†ช TIER TWO [ MIDDLE CLASS RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. HEADS [1/3] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head sepio โ€ข wonfred
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head vis โ€ข user
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head vestigo โ€ข user

๐’‘ข. SEPIO/WARRIORS [โˆž] โ”€ ;
      polaris โ€ข age โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข chasing_stars
      wolfgang โ€ข 3 1/2 years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข โœจMoonโœจ
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข user

๐’‘ข. VIS/HUNTERS [โˆž] โ”€ ;
      adalicia โ€ข five years โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข Destinystwilight
      matteo โ€ข three years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข fruitbat

โ†ช TIER THREE [ LOW/COMMON RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. VESTIGO/SCOUTS [โˆž] โ”€ ;

๐’‘ข. VER/TRAINEES [0/10] โ”€ ;

๐’‘ข. PUPS [0/5] โ”€ ;
      little t โ€ข 4 years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข seeing_stars

๐’‘ข. IMUS/OMEGA [1/3] โ”€ ;
      rowan โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข brer rabbit.

โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข xxx โ€ข โ€ข
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

x
Last edited by galaxial on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | wolves of valens. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:41 pm

x

๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ [ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ] !

ABOUT. wrote:
        CHIEF/FOUNDER: Chieftess Equinox [ Quinn ].
        ALLIANCES. Verso [ Chief Solstice ].
        ENEMIES: N/A.
        COMMON ADAPTIONS. 360ยฐ eyes, venomous teeth, shifting p
        elt, protective pads and double tails. [ keep in mind these
        are just COMMON adaptions; meaning, they are not the only
        ones available ].
        TERRITORY. Valens' wolves live in areas where vegetation and
        wildlife is more prominent due to their standard survival
        skills unlike Verso wolves. Their environment is standard,
        with a generous amount of trees covering the terrain they
        inhabit.

ABOUT: Physically, Valen wolves are noted to be of the small
        to average size, with vibrant to warmer-toned pelts to
        help them blend in with the vegetation. They generally h
        ave longer/sleeker fur, with lean and slim physiques to
        help in what they do best. Wolves of Valens never seem t
        o tire, swift, agile, stealthy, and graceful in movement.
        Their senses are very sharp, notably their eyesight to
        accompany their vibrant-hued eye colours.

Mentally, Valens' wolves are very innovative, individualistic, and
        intelligent. Like Verso, they value peace and unity. They believe
        strongly that power is held in numbers, and have a strong sense
        of morals and opinions. They are logical and very adamant on th
        eir opinions if they believe they are right.
        โ†ช TIER ONE [ HIGH RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. CHIEFTESS [1/1] โ”€ ;
      equinox [ quinn ] โ€ข three 1/2 years โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข galaxial

๐’‘ข. OVERSEERS [1/2] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข user
      nimueh โ€ข age โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข limerence ;

๐’‘ข. SHAMAN [1/1] โ”€ ;
      astrid โ€ข two 1/2 years โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข brer rabbit.

โ†ช TIER TWO [ MIDDLE CLASS RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. HEADS [0/3] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head sepio โ€ข user
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head vis โ€ข user
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข head vestigo โ€ข user

๐’‘ข. SEPIO/WARRIORS [โˆž] โ”€ ;

๐’‘ข. VIS/HUNTERS [โˆž] โ”€ ;

โ†ช TIER THREE [ LOW/COMMON RANKS ].
      ๐’‘ข. VESTIGO/SCOUTS [โˆž] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]saros[/url] โ€ข eight years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข chasing_stars
      nizhoni โ€ข three years โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข fruitbat

๐’‘ข. VER/TRAINEES [1/10] โ”€ ;
      mandel โ€ข 2 years โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข shaman trainee โ€ข riverdings

๐’‘ข. PUPS [0/5] โ”€ ;

๐’‘ข. IMUS/OMEGA [1/3] โ”€ ;
      [url=form]name[/url] โ€ข age โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข wonfred

x
Last edited by galaxial on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | adaptions. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm

x

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ !

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE ADAPTION PER PART. THANK YOU ! you are free to choose none for a certain section if you wish.

VERSO โ”€ ;
      EYES โ”€ ; Motion Sensitive // Eyes naturally become more perceptive to subtle movements.
      Lens // Lens that prevent debris from flying into the eye, acting as a "third eyelid" in a sense.
      Thermal Vision // Eyes that pick up the heat signatures of objects or life around them. Assist in spotting prey.

TEETH โ”€ ; Blunt // Strong; easy to crush things in between.
      Elongated // Canines longer than that of the average wolf.
      Extra // Extra teeth that line the upper and lower jaw. Small in size.

PELT/BODY โ”€ ; Protective // Wolf grows thick, protective furs that line the body. Naturally thicker skin.
      Sharp // Upon contact, furs spike up, becoming sharp to the touch.
      Healing // Small wounds to the skin close up quickly. Faster healing time.

LEGS โ”€ ; Protective pawpads // Pawpads that protect from rough or sharp objects. Hard to pierce or bleed.
      Retractable Claws // Claws that are able to contract and retract naturally, like those of a cat.

TAIL โ”€ ; Bobbed // Docked tail that gives advantages in battle [ regular tails are sensitive to being torn at ].
      Protective // Thick, protective tails grow along the tail. Thicker skin.

VALENS โ”€ ;
      EYES โ”€ ; 360ยฐ Eyes // Eyes that give the user capability to see in a 360ยฐ vision, similar to a bird [ donโ€™t question this one ].
      Water Vision // Allows the user to open eyes underwater with unhindered vision.
      Night Vision // Vision that assists in seeing in low light conditions. Eyes may lightly emit a glow in dark conditions.

TEETH โ”€ ; Venomous // Teeth that eject a venom when pierced through skin or flesh. This bite is fatal to small game and can make grown wolves sick [ not fatal ] depending on how concentrated or strong the venom is [ varies from wolf to wolf ].
      Hooked // Teeth snag onto things easily; can create fatal wounds depending on the severity of the bite.
      Mimicry // One is able to mimic the call of any animal.

PELT/BODY โ”€ ; Shifting // Allows fur to shift hue slightly depending on the environment surrounding them. A tactic used to camouflage.
      Flexible Bones // Bones shift slightly/bend in when moving through small places. Harder to break.
      Glowing // Small flecks of light that can dimly illuminate small areas. Are able to turn on and off.

LEGS โ”€ ; Protective pawpads // Pawpads that protect from rough or sharp objects. Hard to pierce or bleed.
      Hooked // Hooked claws that assist in walking on surfaces such as ice.

TAIL โ”€ ; Double // Two tails that assist in balance. Length of tail varies between different wolves.
      Barbed // Similar to that of a dragon's tail, narrow and whip-thin along the ends. Sharp barbs protrude from the end, however, whether they carry venom or not varies from wolf to wolf. Venom is fatal to small game and can make grown wolves sick when slashed. Barb is generally sensitive and causes great pain if torn off or damaged.

Inspiration for adaptions goes to the IG RP community.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | relationships. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 pm

x

๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ !

KEY ; โ†’/โ† one sided attraction. | โ†” mutual attraction. | โฅ forbidden. | แƒฆ mated. | โ–ผ mentor + trainee. | โ–ฒ kin.

VERSO. name [ โ€ข ] name.

VALENS. name [ โ€ข ] name.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | reserved. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:15 pm

x

๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ !

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | status. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby galaxial » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 am

x

โ†ช discussion and forms thread | please disable signatures.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me