LAKECLAN - a new beginning - ACCEPTING

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 pm

xxxxxxxxSparrowface, The Charmer
            xxxxxxxxmood • calm | tags • iceflight, pepperstep
            Fogpaw had not yet shown herself in the camp, probably still asleep. Well then, if she doesn't wake up then she won't be coming on patrol with us.
            He watched Iceflight almost storm toward the apprentices, her mood suddenly changed from flustered to almost aggravated. Perhaps he'd picked the wrong time to tickle her tail with his casual words of romance. Shrugging it off, he decided to focus his mind elsewhere. Peering once more across the camp, he spotted Pepperstep among some of the other waken cats. Purring gently, he stood and trotted over toward the dark tom. " Morning Pepperstep, good sleep? " Although the black tom seemed to primarily socialize off-task with his twin brother, Sparrowface admired him heavily, not necessarily with a romantic like, but in such a way that he always fawned over him, wanted ever so much to be his friend, but always falling short of knowing what to say and so in order to befriend him. Following his gaze up the waterfall, he spotted Sweetthorn fetching his own apprentice, Silverpaw. " I see your brother is enjoying having an apprentice eh? " His tone was sarcastic but filled with playfulness.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxDewpaw, The Haughty
            xxxxxxxxmood • optimistic | tags • silverpaw, ravenheart, lakestar
            For once, a wave of shyness overwhelmed Dewpaw as she overheard Lakestar and Ravenheart discuss some aspects of her training. Although some was criticizing, she did not care too much about it, instead focusing of the positive comments. Hearing Ravenheart's question, she nodded eagerly, her jaws clamped shut with her sudden and uncharacteristic shyness. When her mentor placed her tail along her flank, Dewpaw relaxed a little, comforted by the older molly's gesture. " I'm already rearing to go, Ravenheart. " Dewpaw replied when her mentor told her to get ready, her own tail lashing with built up energy for the awaiting patrol. Glancing at Silverpaw as she slipped past him, a smug look on her face, she bounded down the waterfall and followed after the deputy as though she were a admiring kit, in awe of the older and experienced warrior. In the beginning of her training, Dewpaw had first be judgemental and criticizing of having been given the blind deputy as a mentor,
            being an ungrateful and complaintful kit. But with almost ten moons of hardwork and training, the tabico had learnt that the black molly wasn't as useless as she had first though, proving to be an excellent mentor. Though she would never admit it, Dewpaw had also grown to love Ravenheart, and looked up to her as a sort of older sister, wanting to one day be as great of a warrior as she, and perhaps one day achieve the rank of deputy, maybe even under Ravenstar..
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LAKECLAN - a new beginning - ACCEPTING

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm

♒︎▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪𝒮𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓇▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ♒︎
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
♒︎ Age: 37 Moons ♒︎ Gender: Female ♒︎ Clan: Lakeclan ♒︎ Rank: Warrior ♒︎ Tags: Sparrowface Pepperstep ♒︎

Splashfur sat outside of the warriors den grooming her pelt half heartily. She hadn't gotten much rest last night, but still woke up as early as normal, with lack of sleep, and the chill and in the air it had taken a bit longer to drag herself out of her nest today. She still felt a little drowsy, so she didn't feel much like going up to her clanmates and striking up a conversation just yet. As she took the time to groom her pelt she glanced around at her clanmates as they went about doing their thing. Seeing as no one came to get her for a patrol, Splashfur felt sightly relived, yet also a little left out. Splashfur got up and stretched, she really needed to snap of it, she hated lazy days, and didn't plan to make today one of them.
Splashfur quickly glanced around, then spotted Sparrowfae and Pepperstep. She liked both the toms well enough, even though Sparrowface was a flirt and Pepperstep was more on the quiet side. Splashfur used to always roll her eyes at Sparrowface's flirting, though sometimes finding it flattering, she quickly learned he did that to everyone, so she tended tease him in return. Splashfur stretched once more, letting out a yawn, in a finale admit to wake herself up before padding over to the two toms. "Good morning you two." Splashfur purred sleepily, giving the toms a friendly smile, her tail lifted high and curled slightly at the tip." "Though, the morning could be better if it wasn't leaf-bare. Leaf-bare has just begun, and I'm already longing for warmer moons."

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Snowpaw▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Age: 10 Moons Gender: Male Clan: Lakeclan Rank: Apprentice Tags: Open

Snowpaw sound asleep, the only sound he made was the his faint breathing. He was curled up in his warm nest, one of the few things he actually put a lot of time into. He always made sure it was lined with fresh moss, and soft feathers. When he went out hunting he always tried to get any type of bird so he could use the feathers for his nest, there was just something about them that made his nest so much more comfortable. An added plus to it was that he was sure his clan-mates didn't mind not having to pull the feathers off themselves. Snowpaw ears folded back as a loud, obnoxious sneeze broke him from his sleep. Snowpaw's blue eyes squinted open to see the tom who had caused so much noise. Howlingpaw... Of course it was Howlingpaw, the apprentice was always making such loud noises. It was bad enough the tom snored so loudly, Snowpaw had to go to sleep before the other tom or else it took forever. How someone could make so much noise while sleeping was beyond him. Snowpaw had just closed his eyes when another sneeze came from Howlingpaw. Snowpaw frowned, eyes still closed. Can't we just kick him into the medicine cat den until they find some herb to keep him quiet? Snowpaw thought as he tried to snuggle deeper into his nest. He lie still for a few more moments, then let out a soft purr. Ahhh, quiet. Snowpaw soon drifted back into sleep, now almost nearly covered in moss to keep warm.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venkos » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

//Silverpaw//Mentor: Sweetthorn//Mood: Calm//Male//Crush: Open//Heterosexual//Location: Outside//Tags:Dewpaw, Ravenheart, Lakestar//

Silverpaw nodded, his eyes growing wide. He padded down rather quickly, the faint sound of his paws constant. He had learned to tell his mentors emotions based on his facial expressions and his posture. The grey tabby calmly got down and nodded respectfully at his mentor. "Good morning Sweetthorn." He said respectfully. He had always respected Sweetthorn, so when he tuned out to be his mentor, he was thrilled.
basically inactive
i use any pronouns (neos included) except it/its !
venkos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 am

blizzardleaf.
tags. orchidpaw
        Blizzardleaf stood silent, watching intently as Orchidpaw went about her business. But after a few moments the medicine cat lost interest, his eyes drifting to where other cats had been gathering, obviously getting ready for their respective patrols. I can't say I miss that life, this job is far more rewarding to me. the tom mused silently to himself, tail twitching as his ears vaguely registered the discussion between Orchidpaw and Iceflight. It was far easier to space out than listen in, especially with the sheer amount of cats within his personal space. Blizzardleaf's nose scrunched up in disgust for just a moment before his attention was stolen by his apprentice, the molly announcing that she and her mentor would be departing to gather herbs.

Blizzardleaf led the way out of camp, ignoring the gathering patrols and perking his ears up to listen for any oncoming noise. But instead of hearing anything particularly meaningful, his apprentice's voice filled the tom's ears, asking where the pair of them were going to go.

The siamese said nothing, instead motioning for Orchidpaw to follow him. It wasn't long before they passed the lake, the tom sighing softly. "This will freeze over soon." Blizzardlead spoke simply, not paying much attention to if Orchidpaw was listening or not. "We should try and collect things before the lake prevents us from doing so, but not today." The medicine cat once again signalled for the other cat to follow his lead, his lithe form disappearing into the nearby scrub without so much as a glance behind him.

Soon the pair approached the birch forest, the trees standing tall like skyscrapers in a twoleg city. I remember surveying this area, it's a pity we couldn't set up camp here. Blizzardleaf though as he moved into the tall grass, raising his tail so that Orchidpaw would still be able to see him. "Don't stray too far, I don't want to lose you." he instructed Orchidpaw, silently amused by the fact that he still felt the need to say something to a cat of Orchidpaw's age. "You said you had a list of herbs that we should collect. Would you like to enlighten me as to what we need?"
    brad!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 am

o R C H I D P A Wa P P R E N T I C Et A G S. blizzardleaf

For Orchidpaw following her mentor was quite a task. He didn't seem like he was going to wait for her anytime and his fast movements making him disappear fast from the apprentice's sight made her walk faster, similar to a trot.
    The only plants that seemed to remain alive during leaf-bare were the dry thorny bushes. They were poking the molly's skin, leaving soft scratches and simply annoying the young.

When they reached the lake, Orchidpaw stopped for a bit gazing the water almost entirely frozen. She sighed her warm breath making small clouds in contact with the cold air. The lake seemed so beautiful, but also, so dangerous in this time of the year or whenever it flooded the camp. When thinking at the messes the lake could provoke, the molly bristled her fur and lowered her ears on the back, clenching her teeth.

Only her mentor's steps that made twigs crack under his weight made Orchidpaw tense, just like she would wake up from a dream. Feeling her muscles relax under her pelt, her claws entering her paws slowly and her fur flick from its end, the apprentice turned around and sprint forwards, trying not to loose Blizzardleaf. Only his raised tail helped the molly localize him. The fresh smell of the grass on her fur made the young feline purr, slightly rubbing against it.
    Leaping after the medicine cat the molly managed to reach him and take a sit next to him.
    Hearing his words the she-cat giggled, indeed, she no longer was small. If she would have chosen to be a simple apprentice, now she would have been a warrior. Then the female started walking, but not too far from the tom.
    "Well, since is leaf-bare not so many herbs still grow, the weather is too cold, but there are still a few we can find here!" said the young as her tail started lashing in the air. "Some burdock root because we have none at the moment and since the warrior left for hunting and patrolling, who knows if any rats will get in their way. After all, it is good to have no matter the situation." the apprentice raised her head to sniff the surroundings. "Ah! And maybe some celandine? This strong wind can make your eyes water. Besides, we have none... i haven't seen many around though. And of course, chickweed. In this time of the year many can get green-cough. Though catnip is more appreciated, but i haven't seen any twoleg dens around..."

Orchidpaw turned around and went towards Blizzardleaf. "When we will reach the lake some coltsfoot since it doesn't grow in the forest, but near water sources." said proud the molly.
    She felt happy when she tried to prove herself to her mentor.

ImagexxxImage
    ───────────𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥───

⊙ gemini | ☽ leo | ↑ virgo ↷ ────] ☾

xyst (n.)
    a garden walk planted with trees
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ──────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pm me]
    maid of time

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:08 pm

of the dead and
    THE WICKED
    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
    We were born in
    THE VALLEY
    δ LAKESTAR
    'the wary'

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    She-cat ; Leader ; 36 moons
    Lakeclan ; no crush ; maine coon
    Tagged; hunting patrol
    xxxxx=thought ; '
    xxxxx'=talk

δ "I believe it's time for us to head out, the lake is still with unfrozen gaps, so we should be able to fish out some, well, fish!" she chuckled, her tail flings towards the exit, signalling for them all to leave.
        The paws of the patrols drummed in a rhythm following their leader. The tune ends in a sudden halt, as the voice escapes her lungs, telling what she will do next. "I'll hunt near the trenches, since it's so dry there's likely for a mouse to slouch around there. And I'll also be able to get a closer look at it. I believe you'll be heading closer to the lake?" she waited for any reply before heading near the trenches.

She listened for the patter of any possible prey's feet. Ears swerving constantly, eyes dilating and thinning continuously, light as she could she crawled, paws placing to be as quick and quiet as possible. Finally, she felt a tiny, quick heartbeat, she shifted to the movement, her eyes changed to let in as much sunlight as possible. Her breathing slowed, and taking in the scent of the mouse, yes, definitely a mouse. Within small, quick movement, she slid close to the body of the mouse.
        It was a few moments before it would notice and run off, so Lakestar did not hesitate to pounce. Just in time, her paw slammed onto the mouse, and quickly, she ended the life with a swift bite, and quietly said her thanks to Starclan for the prey given. She then buries the mouse before looking for more possible food.
    endless shelter;;

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

pepperstep and sweetthorn [2]

Postby crash the mode » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:06 pm

too close!
        → → → lakeclan warriors → location: lakeclan camp, territory → tagged: sparrowface, splashfur, ravenheart, dewpaw
        P E P P E R S T E P x & x S W E E T T H O R N
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

denSparrowface approached Pepperstep while the black tom's back was turned, and so he jumped in place-- though he would never admit it --before rounding to face the other warrior. Embarrassment flashed over his face before he returned, "As good as one can have in this cold." Sparrowface, for all that he didn't seem to understand his close bond to Sweetthorn, was a cat Pepperstep would consider a friend. Not close, mind, but a friend nonetheless. Sweetthorn approached the pair (rather, the patrol) while Pepperstep answered Sparrowface's next question, "You know that my brother doesn't enjoy anything, Sparrowface." Sweetthorn offered his brother a withering look, but the other was characteristically unconcerned. The silent tom turned to Sparrowface next, greeting him with a stony dip of his head.

indent"And how was your sleep, Sparrowface? You seem well-rested."

indentIt was Sweetthorn who first spotted Splashfur, and rather than stand between her and his brother he padded around to Pepperstep's other side, now closer to Sparrowface but further from the talked-across he would have been otherwise. Pepperstep noticed her only after she spoke, and he dipped his head as if he were uncomfortable in even this small crowd. "Of course Newleaf would be preferable, but wishing won't make the warmth return any faster."

indentThe call for patrols to leave the camp came, and Sweetthorn didn't hesitate to turn away from the cats chatting at his shoulder and press on into the territory proper. If he needed to have the boring patrol, he should be allowed to wallow in his boredom unimpeded.
    crash the mode

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Tue May 01, 2018 7:01 am

of the dead and
    THE WICKED
    We were born in
    THE VALLEY
    δ LAKESTAR
    'the wary'

She-cat ; Leader ; 40 moons
    Lakeclan ; no crush ; maine coon
    Tagged; open
    xxxxx=thought ; '
    xxxxx'=talk

δ Lakestar watched the fresh kill pile grow as cats entered the camp with fish in their jaws and other sorts of prey, "New-leaf is quickly turning to be like Greenleaf." Lakestar muses. Originally laying on the ground, she decides to go up to the top of the high-falls to sun there. As she climbs she feels the heated rocks tinge her pads slightly, Almost up there, I'll be able to cool myself in the fall's river. she thinks to herself.

It's not long until the leader feels the cooler fluff of moss from the rocks nearer to the river and waterfall. Slowly wafting into the rushing waters, she lets the water go through her fur, cooling there. she sits down, letting the water splash at her face. The maine coon sits there until she feels cold, in which she leaves the top of the falls and lays to sun at the rocks close by, at a highly heated zone. The hot rocks felt warm under her wet figure. A sigh escapes her and she rests her head against the ground, and her eyes would wave around the camp, watching the cats below quietly.

//did u think im gonna let this d i e? wrong m8

ALSO TIME HAS FORWARDED BY FOUR MOONS

Last bumped by endless shelter;; on Tue May 01, 2018 7:01 am.
    endless shelter;;

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me