❝ what if it was you - open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ RILEY - post three

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

[]RILEY
        xxxxxx age: three years || breed: finnish spitz || rank: dog || tags: rezso
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        as she barked up at tree, trying to jump up it but sliding back down she started to loose hope that the squirrel will come down and see her. with a low huff, she circled the tree trying to get a better angle on it but still couldn't see the creature. again she stood on her hind-legs to try and get a view but still nothing and had another bark before she was tackled to the ground. she yelped as she was surprised by it. her eyes were closed tight as she hit the ground, now off her paws then she looked up to see that it was just rezso. from his body language she understood he was just messing around. "hi rezso" she replied in a quiet tone, she got back up onto all-fours before looking at the wolf. with a tilt of her head she looked at the omega "is there something you wanted me to do?" she asked him, seemly thinking he just came over to her to give her something to do. she looked back up at tree to see if the squirrel had come back down but again he wasn't there. riley pinned her ears back since she wanted that squirrel, she looked back towards the wolf that sat in front of her.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rezso | 3

Postby avaloafe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:02 am

-------[ ] REZSO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    rank omega | mood giddy | location camp outskirts| tagged riley

he watched her body language curiously, flicking his ears every once and a while. she seemed nervous around him. probably because he's a wolf and she is just a dog, but that didn't matter in his eyes. blinking back to reality, he shook his head, giving off a goofy laugh. "riley, i'm an omega. if anything, you'll be the one giving me orders about." he pointed out, a smile still on his face. his head tilted as he looked up the tree with her, watching as the squirrel bounded away in the leaves. he looked back at her and stood up, padding towards her and giving her a friendly nudge. "hey, don't worry. there's plenty of those around. especially at night! i love to watch them forage for food and interact with each other. they are really smart critters, did you know that?" he said quickly, soon flattening his ears in embarrassment. "heh... sorry. sometimes i don't know when to shut my trap." he said, his tail flicking about nervously.

with his head lowered, he raised his optics to look into her own. a smile quickly appeared on his face again as he trotted in place for a few seconds. "hey! maybe you'd like to come out with me one night and we can go exploring the forest and i could help you hunt! i'm not that bad, though it isn't my strong suit. i'm better at keeping the peace with the pack. hence why i'm an omega." he rambled on again, a small chuckle of embarrassment escaping his maw as he looked at the female nervously.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ RILEY - post four

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:33 am

[]RILEY
        xxxxxx age: three years || breed: finnish spitz || rank: dog || tags: rezso
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        she perked her ears up as she heard that she was meant to giving him orders, she didn't really know what her status was in the pack as she was a dog and he is omega does that put him above her or at the same level. she didn't have any skills or experience of hunting or fighting. as he nudged her, she came out of her trail of thought. the young lass looked up at the big wolf, she shook her head to his question, she had no knowledge of that. she was never allowed out at night, so she didn't know what squirrels were like in the night and she lived in the city so she didn't see many around only in the park now and then. the dog yipped playfully at him "it's alright rezso you can talk all you want to me, i'll listen" she told the omega, she playfully nudged him with her head into his shoulder. she got sat down on her rump and looked at the wolf as he trotted, she watched him carefully not moving from where she was sitting. she perked up at his idea "okay! that sounds great! i do want to help out the pack as much as i can, you training me how to hunt may help me gain the wolves trust and maybe they want us dogs around more" she told him with a bite more excitement in her tone of voice, it still remained soft. riley looked around before getting up off her rump "rezso... why do you like me? why aren't you like some of the other wolves that disagree with us dogs being here?" she asked him, it seemed so wolves didn't like them and she wanted to find out the reason. maybe it was just because they were different and they were no use to them, but maybe there was a different answer and she could only get it out of a wolf. although was the omega a good one to ask this question?
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ I found roses set on fire - 3

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm

xxxx O S A L I E
⇜───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxRosalie was quickly put at ease as Knight confessed that she wasn't the subject of his anger. Her eyes fluttered back and form from Knight to the scenery, quickly taking in the environment she hadn't considered before, the wild alfalfa which was sitting rather prim beside Knight. In all her years she hadn't noticed that before and she quietly noted down it's location upon the surface of her brain. As Knight continued to speak she gave him her full attention nodding along to what he had to say. She took a moment thinking and planning her next sentence, which apparently was enough time for Knight to consider his next words. Did she have something to help him sleep? Of course but that wasn't the issue. No matter how well he was sleeping the nightmares would still come for him if he didn't talk to himself about what was going on. Rosalie dipped her head slightly in conformation before speaking up, "I have all sorts of herbs to help one sleep, paper birch leaves, arnica, honey suckle, chamomile- no matter how much of these herbs I give you it won't change the fact that your brain is currently at war with itself." The dainty she-wolf spoke. "The sedation required to stop you from dreaming and therefore having nightmares would be a heavy mix, one which I reserve for wolv- canines that probably won't wake up from an injury."

xxxxxxxThere was a silence as Rosalie quickly threw back and forth ideas in her head, of course this mix was barely ever used and most wolves did opt to stay awake but that didn't change the fact that the mix was never really used on perfectly healthy wolves and the side effects would be vastly unknown. No the best help she could offer wasn't physical amnesty but social consolidation. "Dreams and nightmares are our brains way of telling us when something's wrong- often it doesn't make sense what they show us but talking about it can help elevate some of the stress." Rosalie paused, trotting over, "Of course, I do have some herbs here that will make you feel better right now, cohosh and ginseng, they will make you feel more relaxed and alert. If you want to talk about it, it doesn't have to be to me, I'm sure the river is a good listener too." Rosalie dipped her head down and dropped the aforementioned herbs, she wasn't shaking anymore, nor afraid. Understanding was the easiest way to relaxing, she too dealt with the merciless being that was the mind.
xxxx ⇢ lead healer ⇢ dame ⇢ 3y ⇢ river; knight ⇢ 428 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 pm

newt. tags. azriel
        Newt wasn't much of a heavy sleeper for the most part. But due to the fact that the last few days had been rather chaotic for her, the young scout had slept through the night like a log in the dirt.

The shaggy wolf wasn't one known to be aware of her space, frequently sprawling out near the entrance to the scout's den and looking rather undignified. It was more often than not that the others were made to step over her, though it just depended on what mood they were in. It wasn't uncommon for Newt to be woken up by someone treading on her tail or kicking her ear, but she didn't mind so much, and this morning was no exception to that fact.

Movement nearby Newt's tail caused the fae to stir, her head rising and eyes blinking groggily as the scout's vision focused. What time was it? She squinted, staring out of the den and yawning. From what she could gather it wasn't too late, which was definitely a bonus. Newt yawned again, rising to her paws and stretching, a low guttural grunt leaving her maw as her bonus popped and protested. Yeesh, I'm not that old. She chuckled to herself before departing the den, not giving much thought to her unkempt fur and shaggier than usual appearance.

For the most part, the others typically weren't awake enough to be willing to interact with Newt (which didn't bother her for the most part), but the past few days had been different. With the arrival of the human pets (or "dogs" as they were supposed to be called, but Newt didn't care for formalities), it seemed that the majority of Newt's packmates had been on edge. And rightfully so. Why were the pets here? Of course, they had their story, but not all believed them. Personally, Newt didn't give a fox's tail,
        but for the sake of her packmates, she had to be cautious.

Her eyes drifted to Azriel and a soft snicker left Newt's maw. It wasn't just dogs that the others were worried about.

With a soft chuckle, the scout wandered on over to her superior, giving him a friendly nudge with her head. "Mornin' boss," she rumbled, her voice still a little hoarse from waking only moments before. "You're lookin' as chipper and lively as ever."
- - -

sobek. tags. faolan
        Sobek had never been one to sleep in. Often the old wolf got up early whilst the air was still cold and would happily go on his way to find some herbs before Marx and Rosa woke, just to be sure that they had enough stock to keep them going through the day. Perhaps it was because he enjoyed what little time he had to himself; being a healer meant that he dealt with the majority of the pack on a frequent basis. In most cases that wasn't so bad, but sometimes Sobek just truly needed a break to be on his own.

This morning's walk hadn't been too bad, either. Sobek had discovered a few blackberry bushes and a few comfrey plants, and that meant that he'd have to head back later to assess if there was more. But there were other things that Sobek had to do in his day also, which included going and checking on Genevieve and making sure that she was in suitable health for herself, and the future pups that she was going to be bringing into the pack.

Sobek's paws thudded against the earth as he returned to the pack's camp, warm eyes skimming the atmosphere and noting who was where. He noticed Aditya and Genevieve talking amongst themselves and a slight smile touched the wolf's maw. If anyone was going to make sure that the queen was comfortable, it was going to be the lead hunter. I'll go bother Genevieve later. the white brute mused, having decided that it was simply best to let the ladies converse with one another.

Instead, Sobek's eyes trained on Faolan, a young wolf with a big heart and eagerness that Sobek just sometimes couldn't place.
        The healer nodded to himself, padding over to the scout and nudging him gently with a paw, putting some of Faolan's fur out of place once again.

"Trying to impress someone, are you?" Sobek teased, his voice gruff. "You should leave your fur, it makes you look bigger. You might be able to scare someone with that dopey face of yours, pup."
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ what if it was you - open

Postby Morningstar0808 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:58 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Faolan
➳ rank: scout
➳ gender: male
➳ location: camp
➳ tagged: sobek

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

With immense concentration, Faolan focused on every strand of fur. Licking all over his ruffled grey pelt until it was soft and silky, Faolan made sure to pick out every speck of dirt from his little morning disaster. As the last strand of ruffled fur was straightened out, Faolan sat upright, admiring with sleek shiny fur with a proud little flick of his ears. He loved looking good, and more importantly, the faes loved him looking good, well at least in his mind they did.

Just as he was starting to enjoy admiring himself, a paw gently nudged his shoulder. Faolan's ears immediately flattened and a low growl rumbled in his throat. How dare some ignorant wolf just bundle along and ruin his perfectly groomed fur. He turned his head sharply ready to snap at the disrupter when he realised who it was. Sobek. He immediately calmed and looked at his paws. He couldn't snap at Sobek, he respected the wise healer much too much for that. Hearing Sobek's comment, a smug little grin crept onto Faolan's face. "Well ya know... I gotta keep looking good, I have a rep to uphold." he said, giving his head an arrogant little flick. What Sobek said next ruffled Faolan's fur a bit and he glared at the older wolf "Hey... I'm big enough and I'm definitely not a pup!" he protested "No wolf would ever want to mess with me!"

Looking to the side Faolan spotted a branch at the side of the tree. Crouching low, Faolan lept, squashing the branch to the ground. He turned and shot the healer a goofy grin "See! I can take down anything!" As he turned, the young wolf's grip on the branch loosened and suddenly it sent him flying backwards in a flurry of pine needles and paws. As the dust settled, Faolan staggered to his feet. Great, now my fur is a mess again, he thought, shaking his head in annoyance. Glancing at Sobek, Faolan sheepishly shuffled his paws "Point is, I'm big enough and if that was a wolf, they would have gone running like a pup." he muttered quietly, still slightly embarrassed.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me