❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

Postby ayomi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 am

Stormfurxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stormfur was returning from a hunt as the clan woke, dropping a squirrel into the prey pile. He glanced around, searching for Wiltedlight. She was a friend who had lately been having a different effect on Stormfur, as he stuttered over his words and felt his face heat up. Pondering over these reactions had made him realize he had a crush, and was handling it about as well as one would expect an apprentice.
      But still, Wiltedlight was a close friend to Stormfur, and he desired her company despite any feelings telling him to act like a fool around her. When he couldn't find her in the collection of cats he could see, he decided to sit and watch the clan wake up. (And, although he would not admit it, he did want to wait for Wiltedlight).

Antpawxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antpaw smiled at the medicine cat, "I can only help for a moment, I have to leave for training with Stoneskip soon. I wanted to say good morning to Frondpaw before I left, though." Antpaw had begun to see Frondpaw less and less as both of them had to work more, and she missed her friend. They had always talked, as kits, about training together, and had this fantasy where one of them would be the leader of the clan, and the other the deputy. But that (clearly) could not happen now. Frondpaw being named medicine cat's apprentice had shocked both of them, and while Ant was still disappointed, she knew Starclan couldn't have made a mistake.

Antpaw had never really been happier. Her training with Stoneskip was difficult, and left her exhausted at the end of the day, but she loved every moment of it. Or- not every moment, really. Her pride could be wounded when she had trouble grasping a concept, and it was more difficult knowing Stoneskip wouldn't feel bad for her if she got upset at all of this. But this doesn't upset her overall, of course. All the she cat wants is to grow into an amazing warrior, and she's confident that Stoneskip will help with that.

She padded over to Frondpaw, noticing him stirring. "Morning."
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

Postby meijhana » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:55 am

Dawnpelt and Duskfeather
- She-cats - Warriors -

Dawnpelt's eyes cracked open and she blinked slowly. Light was starting to peek into the warrior's den and she could her some of the other cats leaving the den. She raised her head. Of course, Duskfeather was already awake, scanning the den carefully.Typical. It's like she never sleeps. She purred loudly, leaning over to lick Duskfeather's shoulder gently. "We should probably get up. I think the fresh-kill pile was getting a little low last night. They might want to send out a hunting party this morning. And we wouldn't want to miss that!" She stood up, stretching luxuriously and stepping out of the den, flicking Duskfeather's nose with her tail as she did so. She could see Crowscar and Stormfur in the clearing, but it seemed that many of the warriors had yet to rise. She nodded to each of them in turn, padding over to a sunny spot near the edge of camp and sitting down, curling her long feathered tail around her paws. Even after nearly four seasons in the clan, she still felt like somewhat of an outsider. No one said anything to she or Duskfeather, per se, but among the clan there were few who had not been born into the clan.

Duskfeather's whisker's twitched when Dawnpelt's tail tickled her nose. She jumped to her feet as her sister left. Dawnpelt was always running off without her. Sure, Dawnpelt said they needed to branch off, see more of the clan, get to know the other cats better, but Duskfeather was not convinced. There was always a chance that they had ulterior motives, and she wasn't willing to risk Dawnpelt getting hurt again because she was too softhearted. She hurried out of the den, rushing over to where Dawnpelt was now sitting near the edge of camp. She prowled to sit behind her, peering over her shoulder at the rest of the camp. There were only two other warriors in the clearing, and one apprentice who seemed to be looking for her friend. Apart from that, everything seemed quiet. That didn't stop her from watching the edges of the camp carefully.

Snakepaw
- Tom - Apprentice - Mentor: not yet assigned -

Snakepaw opened one eye, grumbling slightly at having to be awake at this hour. But then he leapt to his feet when he saw the sun already streaming into the den. He couldn't believe he'd slept so late. He practically ran out of the den, skidding to a halt unceremoniously just outside of the entrance. Thankfully, there didn't see to be many other cats awake yet. He breathed a sigh of relief. Thank Starclan. I don't know what I'd do if I was the last one up. He sat down right outside of the entrance of the apprentice's den, straightening himself up to his full height and doing everything he could to look as much like his ideal of a warrior as possible.
meijhana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me