❝ DIVIDED !!︱wcrp | o+a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ DIVIDED !!︱wcrp | o+a

Postby beekind » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 pm

GOOSETHORN
----------------------
gender molly | rank warrior | location ( camp ) | tags ( beetlepaw )
----------------------

Whatever was bothering her apprentice, it wasn't simply 'just a nightmare'. the younger cat had looked about ready to jump out of his pelt at her approach, but she wouldn't push him further. prodding him with questions when he was already wary certainly wasn't going endear her to him anymore than simply accepting his answer as he presented it would have. she took another bite from the wren, trying to ignore how chewy and lean it was and swallowed roughly. could leafbare be upon them already? it felt like green lead had begun only last moon. the warrior licked her paw and began cleaning her muzzle just as beetlepaw spoke again, inquiring about their plans for the day. her eyes flicked back to the freshkill pile. the clans supply of prey was getting low and she had made a note to work on her apprentices stalking the next time they trained...just as the warrior was about to speak, her ears pricked with the sound of her name. in the center of the clearing, their deputy was making an announcement. "it looks like our plans have been made for us." she nudged the bird into a shallow hole and scooped a pawful of dirt over it, before rising to her paws and shaking the dust off of her fur. the warrior strode toward the entrance of the camp, stopping two tail lengths away from the deputy. "is there a reason we're training together? or has it just been too long since our last clan wide bonding session?"

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPIDERTAIL
    ━━━━━━━
    Sex Tom Rank Elder
    Charming Proud Independent
    Age 70 moons Tag Leafstorm

━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    While the tom patiently waited for a response from his fellow elder, he scanned the camp for anything of interest. He first noticed Heatherstar, with the deputy- probably discussing some very important details on patrols, training and whatnot. It brought him back to his warrior days, when he would leap and jump through the air with incredible ease. An all-rounder he was, and he was quite proud of it. He fought well, hunted gracefully and most of all, trained harder and longer than anyone else. Mentor or not, Spidertail was up for the challenge. Despite the toms age, his mentor is still deeply carved through his memory. His name was Ashfur; a long-haired grey tom with deep green eyes. He was popular with the she-cats, but was no focused on his work that he never made time for them. He was particularly good at hunting or fighting, but made up for it with the discipline of an army official. Spidertail figured he was given the suffix 'fur' at his warrior ceremony because he was more handsome than skilled. Which is only one difference between the two. There was many others, such as personality, opinions and morals. The young apprentice lived in a colourful world, driven by connections with others and their ideas. On the other hand, Ashfur was very black and white, right and wrong. Unlike his coat colour, there was no grey, no in-between.

For this, Spidertail was often picked on as an apprentice. They teased him for having a useless mentor, but also complained about never seeing their friend. Training never seemed to end for the tom, only stopping to fuel himself with a juicy mouse or rest after a long, muscle-straining day. Spidertail nodded to himself in recognition that yes, hard-work sure put him in his current position.
                    The nod seemed to knock Spidertail back into reality, just in time for Leafstorms reply. As the fellow elder spoke, the Orientals abnormally large ears perked forwards in Leafstorm's direction. He carefully listened, noting that Leafstorm hadn't eaten but was willing to stride alongside his senior. Although Leafstorm was considered an elder, he was still young and needed sufficient fuel for the day. Spidertail going to make sure the black and white tom got his fair share of prey when they got back. Watching as Leafstorm launched himself onto three legs, Spidertail lifted himself up with most of his strength. Each passing day, Spidertail swore that he was either getting fatter or someone was putting stones beneath his skin. Everything, from blinking to walking, felted weighed down. The elder often joked about it, but it truly did bother him. Shaking himself out, he let go of the thought and started to walk close beside Leafstorm.

On their way out, Spidertail noticed another figure come from the elder den. It looked much like Dawnfern: a gorgeous orange tabby she-cat who had a heart of gold. She was much like him- lively, passionate and self-driven. Spidertail hoped she would approach them, and possibly even join them for a walk through the territory. However, to his disappointment, Dawnfur remained where she was. It seemed as though she didn't even notice her fellow elders walking by. Maybe she got their scent? Maybe she was hungry? There were many possibles as to why she was oblivious, and Spidertail wasn't going to be the one to contest. With a small sigh, Spidertail looked towards Leafstorm, "And did you sleep well?" he asked, trying to spark a conversation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

STORMPAW
    ━━━━━━━
    Sex Tom Rank Apprentice
    Energetic Sarcastic Intolerant
    Age 11 moons Tag Pinestep

━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    The cool air billowed through the camp of Thistleclan, whisking up dried up leaves in the air. It was coming to the end of greenleaf, the only way to tell being the trees surrounding the forest clearing were stripping their lush foliage. They were slowly becoming bare, the dead leaves of leaf-fall first becoming orange then eventually drying up and falling to their ultimate death. There was no doubt that this transition time was one of Stormpaw's favourites. On this particularly crisp morning, the grey apprentice was frolicking around the camp looking for dry, dead leaves to play in. It was quite early, the dim early-morning sunlight only just lighting his path. It seemed as though he was the first awake, but quite frankly the young tom didn't care or pay attention. As the sunlight became harsher it caused Stormpaw to stir, growl and even hiss. He wasn't a fan of hot temperatures, not did he enjoy the way his fur soaked rays like a sponge. His frolic became more of a walk, quickly picking up pace as he found a pile of crunchy red leaves. He smirked to himself, brushing away his annoyance as he was flooded with excitement.

Stormpaw had been the apprentice of Asterbreeze for quite some time. He was the eldest of the apprentices and hoped to become a warrior sometime soon- he just had to prove his worthiness to Asterbreeze. She was a good mentor to him, often willing to help out and answer his most posing questions. She was probably one of the only warriors he wasn't willing to break down with questions of 'who? what? when? where? and why?' Stormpaw secretly respected and appreciated his mentor, as she had and will continue to teach him everything he needs to know in order to become the best warrior. For example, when approaching potential prey, it is essential that you get into a low yet powerful position. Upon spotting the pile of leaves, Stormpaw remembered what he had been taught: sink low to the ground, twitch tail furiously back and forth, lower head to ground. This is moment, his entire body was completely symmetrical. When the moment is right, you pounce.

Within seconds Stormpaw launched himself forward into the pile of leaves. They cracked, popped and crumbled beneath the weight of the apprentice. He laughed out loud to and at himself, looking like an absolute goof as he rolled around in a simple pile of leaves. So engrossed with the moment, Stormpaw forgot about his surroundings. As his clan mates rose from their dens and gravitated towards the fresh kill pile, he continued to play with what he had found. He didn't mind that others could see his childishness, but would happily defend himself if anyone dared to question his maturity.

Becoming bored of the leaves, the grey apprentice stood up and shook himself off. There was grass, dust and fragments of leaves flying like it was a meteor shower. He came to realise that most of the clan was up, and smiled to himself hoping that some of his friends and fellow apprentices were up too. He noticed some of them were with their mentors, and he hoped that his mentor was around too. His green orbs scanned the camp for Asterbreeze, but Pinestep caught his eye immediately. He trotted towards the multi-coloured tom with a big smile painted across his lips. "Hey Pinestep! What's going on?" He asked with an enthusiastic tone, eager to have a good conversation. Pinestep was a fairly young warrior, being only one moon older than Stormpaw. He wanted to be Pinestep one day, and prove to the clan that he was ready to become a warrior at such a young age. Stormpaw often thought about a suffix, and what his might be. Was he a better warrior or hunter? Or maybe he was neither? He was a quick runner, so many 'foot' would be the best suited suffix? Stormpaw sighed to himself and shrugged, hoping the day would come sooner rather than later. Suddenly, the apprentices' ears perked up and his head instinctively and sharply turned towards the deputy, Ducksplash, who has called for all apprentices to meet at the entrance. He was disappointed when Pinestep wouldn't be joining them, but instead, would be on patrol. The young tom turned back towards Pinestep with a smile. "Well,
                    see ya Pinestep! Have fun on patrol!"
                    he said whilst quickly trotting towards the entrance of camp.

fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ five

Postby faerie; » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:47 pm

BEETLEPAW !!
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────
        sex - tom ) age - 9 moons ) rank - apprentice ) mentor - goosethorn ) location - camp ) tagged - apprentices )

xxxxxbeetlepaw swallowed his laughter at goosethorn's last remark. it seemed to have inched him out of his mood, but he was still a bit wary of his surroundings. he carefully rose to his full height and stretched a bit, kicking more dust over his now discarded prey. the tom trotted after his mentor, tail dragging behind him. he rested for a moment beside her as he looked up at ducksplash, waiting for the deputy's next instruction.
        x
        x
        x

HEATHERSTAR !!
        sex - molly ) age - 40 moons ) rank - leader ) apprentice - tbd ) location - warrior's den ) tagged - ducksplash )

xxxxxheatherstar dipped her head to the deputy as she watched him dive into the clearing. she idled for a moment over the highledge, watching the apprentices and warriors gather around the entrance. she turned towards her den, ducking into it as strips of moss and lichen ran down her back as she entered. she soon settled in her nest, sweeping her tail over her side. soon enough, she lay her muzzle at her paws and closed her eyes for a moment. maybe it'll be good, get in some sleep before the meeting this afternoon. quickly, the she-cat fell asleep.
        x
        x
        x

MOTHFLUTTER !!
        sex - molly ) age - 20 moons ) rank - warrior ) apprentice - tbd ) location - camp ) tagged - patrol )

xxxxxmothflutter had just begun heading towards camp as she heard her name be called. as quietly as she could muster, the molly slipped past ducksplash and strode into the clearing, looking around for the rest of the patrol. though she didn't catch all the names, she was at least aware that pinestep and lilywhisker were going to be joining her.

xxxxxshe didn't know pinestep that well, but she knew he was quite young; in the past moon he had even been made a warrior! she made a mental note to help him out during the patrol if he needed it, but she knew she wouldn't intervene. i can only imagine how embarassing it'd be for him if i just waltzed in there and tried to help him as if he were a kit!

xxxxxmothflutter's gaze flitted around in search of lilywhisker as well. she didn't know the gray she-cat that well either, ─ i really need to mingle with my clanmates more often, she thought, ─ but she didn't mind. she idled with her patrol, cocking her head to the group that was slowly forming. respectfully, the beige molly dipped her head in respect towards the cats that joined in as she waited.

x
        x
        x

DOEPAW !!
        sex - molly ) age - 9 moons ) rank - apprentice ) mentor - gorsefeather ) location - camp ) tagged - apprentices )

xxxxxdoepaw's ears perked as ducksplash called for the apprentices. she looked back to her mentor and mewed a quick excuse me, as she snaked away to join the other apprentices. she looked around as they gathered, greeting them with small chirps and knit smiles. eagerly, she watched the deputy as he walked around the clearing, now calling out a patrol for the warriors. she turned her head towards the group, watching as warriors began to gather around otterfur and the other cats of the patrol. for a moment, she smiled as she thought about how she, too, would soon be joining patrols and helping feed and defend the clan.

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:56 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» two

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:35 am

» name gorsefeather gender male sexuality pansexual age 15 moons rank warrior tags queens
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

gorsefeather blinked in surprise as his apprentice scuttled past him and out of the den. he pulled his head out just in time to hear doepaw's words, and had just opened his jaw to reply when ducksplash called the apprentices for a patrol. he snapped his jaw shut and simply nodded silently at his apprentice's muttered excuse, slightly taken aback by the sudden call of the patrols. he'd expected to be training solo today, but it seemed the senior warriors had other ideas.
      XXXglancing towards the prey pile - pitifully small for this time of year - gorsefeather decided to leave eating for later. instead, he grabbed a few of the biggest pieces of prey he could find and carried them towards the nursery. poking his head inside, he noticed that rosewater wasn't in her nest, but the other queens were all still asleep. he lowered his head and gently placed the measly morsels near the entrance to the den, careful to be as quiet as possible. as he ducked out, though, he snagged his ear on a wayward twig and flinched, biting his tongue to hold in his cry of pain and hoping that he hadn't accidentally woken the queens from their slumber.
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:28 pm

M I N T S O N G
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [warrior] [twenty moons] [bisexual] [medicine den] [tags; tinyleaf, whisperstep, berrypaw, morningpaw]

with a content sigh, the young feline padded into the camp after cautiously making her way down the rocky steps. mintsong had two mice sat uncomfortably in her jaw, the result of a solo hunt she’d embarked on earlier in the day. she flicked a ginger ear as she listened attentively to the deputy’s announcement, and was grateful that she wasn’t called upon to attend the hunting patrol. it would give her an opportunity to visit the medicine den and inquire if there was anything she could assist with. the four queens of thistleclan were all due to kit soon, and it was bound to be stressful. so if there was anything mintsong could do to help the transition from no kits to lots of kits, she would do it.

after dropping the two mice onto the fresh kill pile, she made her way into the medicine den. “Good morning to you all,” mintsong greeted softly, dipping her head in respect. both the medicine cats were a fair few moons older than her, and meant that they had been training for their roles when she was just a wee kit. “I was wondering if there was anything I could help with to prepare the nursery or your supplies?” her kind, loving nature combined with her adoration for kits meant that she was more than willing to do even the most mundane of tasks if it meant everything would go better.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( fever dream | post i )

Postby fruitvale » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:30 pm

✿ LIONSTEP !
───────────────────────────────

( warrior | male | heather's camp | outside of warrior's den | t : open )
the ginger warrior flexed his claws and sat up more comfortably , glancing at their scarce
amount of prey with a disconcerning sigh . it's partially my fault , he thought , i could
take out a whole ambush if i wanted to but i cant even get a whisker five tail lengths from
a mouse
. its not as if lionstep doesnt want to hunt for his clan ; if he were blessed with ligh
ter paws and a good sense of smell , he might at least not starve all of their cats . if he could hunt ,
hed be out all day trying to help his clan . instead , hes just a weapon -always just waiting for the m
oment that he can defend his clan and die a worthy warrior .
his senses were brought back to the present , as he saw his sister stroll over to the medicine den an
d sit down . he was so deep in thought he didnt see how many more cats were awakening . for once
in a long time , the clan seemed lively - but they all knew there was quite a lot coming for them . be
st to make the last of their days all in unity with each other , chatting with the sense of dread just h
anging by a thread above their heads .

❦ SEAREDWHISKER !

( elder | male | heather's camp | middle of camp | t : open )
a series of small cracks emitted from the elder's back as he streched out into the open air ,
finally awake and , well , content . there was not much left to say . he looked around at the cats
around him with his one good eye and flicked an ear , humming to himself momentarily . a bundle
of apprentices raced after the entrance - most likely for a patrol , or a huge training assignment .
searedwhisker blinked multiple times , feeling a cool breeze drift against his furless side of his fa
ce . winters were always the worst with his injury , and more times than not he was relieved for bo
th rain and summer equally .
his mind immediately went back to the time his face was ruined by the fire - burning , bright , sizz
ling its way into his mind . but he learned over the moons to cope with the thought , and metaphor
ically speaking , he learned how to make friends with the fire . the idea went away in a whisp of sm
oke , and the world appeared brightly and clearly ( well , as clear as a half blind cat can see ) along
with his beloved family . his clanmates . his purpose of living for .
of course , he knew all of it would change not long from now . despair was inevitable for them all .

☀ LAVENDERTAIL !

( warrior | female | heather's camp | outside medicine den | t : open )
the instant that lavendertail woke up , a dark and depressing emotion enveloped her immediately .
today had to be one of those days , eh ? bring it at her , world . shes prepared .
ah , not entirely actually . she had only gotten a few winks of sleep before being woken up by her c
lanmates early in the morning . a pulse bothered her ears , almost to the point where she could feel
it from the tip of her nose to the end of her tail . one of her paws were asleep and refused to be st
epped on unless she wanted a sharp jab of claw - like pain to be sent through her whole leg . trying
desperately to not stumble and trip face - first , lavendertail limpsd over to the medicine den for s
ome type of pain reducer . anything but poppyseeds though ; she didnt want to be any more tired fo
r such a life impacting day .
and to add on , it seemed as if the clan itself had reversed inside out - almost everyone had this dre
adful vibe , even the cheerful cats such as herself . its best to be positive though . it seems as if her
clanmates need the support .

❀ NEEDLEKIT !

( kit | male | heather's camp | watching from nursery | t : open )
with wide green eyes , needlekit watched the camp from off of the nursery ledge . while oth
er kits were with their mothers inside , or playing with moss & sticks & webs , needlekit preferred to
study the world around him . take note of the prey caught , the plants around camp , the birds flying
abovehead , and especially the cats around him .
from time to time needlekit would stop by injured warriors in the medicine den and ask them questio
ns , such as how they got hurt , or perhaps how long they'd be there . he loved being social with the o
lder cats ; it made him feel accepted and important among the many other kits and young felines .
today was a busy day , at least from a kit's perspective . every day was a busy day . today , he suppos
ed a better word would've been . . eventful .
he noticed and very well heard ducksplash's announcement , and charted down in his mind the two mic
e that mintsong had caught . he counted the apprentices and warriors out on patrol , and counted thos
e who were asleep . this was how he always passed the time , thinking and working out his brain , trai
ning himself - mentally - for the tasks that lie ahead of him in merely 2 moons .

❁ HERONPAW !

( apprentice | male | heather's camp | approaching coldpaw | t : coldpaw , open )
a bit of dew had flecked off of a leaf nearby , dripping on heronpaw's tip of his nose and star
tling him with a few blinks . he had heard little of what ducksplash , thistleclan's deputy , had said , bu
t he heard about an apprentice patrol , or something relative to that . he got up , streched a bit , and
shook off the bit of water still on his maw . instinctively , he went over to a fellow apprentice , coldp
aw , to hopefully make this whole training process go smoothly . " hey . what exactly did duckspla
sh call for again ? i see all of the apprentices gathering up near the entrance , and i highly dou
bt he just called every apprentice but me , "
heronpaw attempted to strike up a conversation ,
sincerely wanting to know what was going on . today , he thought , everyone's mind must be in a
jumble . it can't just be me !

❂ ADDER !

( rogue | male | watching duck's patrol / heather's camp | t : open )
despair seemed to follow adder everywhere he went the day after his mate had left him in th
e night . his own shadow was a constant mockery of what she had done to him - how foolish he had be
en to trust such a traitor as rabbit . i was going to be a father ! adder thought furiously , dreadfully . a
father of kits , and she was going to be the mother ! i was going to raise a strong , fierce family , and
protect them ! !

he had made sure to double check if she had been taken , killed , lured , anything that wasn't her decis
ion . but no ; he found only evidence that she had left him all alone in the dark . he never meant the cr
uel words he had said to her in those arguements leading up to the discovery ; he was simply trying to p
rotect her . that's all he's ever done , and she left him . one sickening thought repeated over and over i
n his head .
she left you for thrift .
so , he did the only thing he thought he had left to do ; find his brother , see if he knows about her disa
ppearance . adder was almost positive his brother had something to do with it . it took a bundle of self
convincing and indecisive thrashing around , but now , he was very sure he was going to find what had
happened , once and for all .
the tabby tom lurked atop a tree , far away enough to see the figures of clan cats . a partrol was just se
nt out , so he had to take extra precautions and be quick about all of it . the wind carried his scent sout
h - the clan , from his angle , was north . hopefully this set off the ones that caught his scent down a wa
ys . the branch he sat atop wobbled with the weight of a fully grown tom cat , but it didn't snap . balanci
ng was hard enough , so adder slunk against the base of the tree and watched . closely . silently
waiting .

❃ KESTRELFUR !

( warrior | female | heather's camp | medicine den | t : med den cats )
moss bits fell out from underneath kestrelfur's chin as she carried the pieces over to the appren
tice's den , carefully slipping through the entrance and placing the wad of green down . since she woke up
, she was desperately trying to busy herself and make sure she got in a good mood by the afternoon . if
not , she was sure her mind would burst .
since it wasn't long ago that she was sleeping in this very den , kestrelfur decided to go back and refurbis
h the bedding , since it hasn't been long since the nursery and warrior's den was redone . it felt refreshing
to clean out the den , and she distracted herself for quite a while as well . with her shoulder , though , it
was pretty difficult to walk . she might just have to go pester the medicine cats again .
kestrelfur hated asking for favors - she always wants to get what she thinks is the ' right way ' done in her
own way . but she had to admit ; they know what they're doing more than she does .
so , off she was . the short molly nodded to lavendertail on her way in , gaining a grin and head tilt from t
he fellow warrior .
oh , they look busy . mintsong might need help with something and i'm intruding on it . she's definitely mo
re important than me , by far , for sure . i'm just a bother and a chore , this shoulder will just heal on it's o
wn , don't . .

" no , " kestrel muttered , barely a noise , and held her breath , awkwardly padding into the den and shakin
g off excess moss from earlier left on her chest . " hello mintsong ! " she greeted , admiring the she - cat f
rom a few inches lower . " i could perhaps accompany you with helping if they need it or if you'd like ? " hr h
ead swiveled to the four working felines , hiding the thoughts and worries that dared to bubble up to the su
rface . " uhm , and , i think my shoulder wound is opening up again ? ? uh . do you have anything to help ? "
tinyleaf was noticeably more professional and eye - catching than kestrelfur - a lithe , petite snowy - white s
he - cat . what else could any clan cat want as a friend , better than that , a medicine cat ? anything said ab
out tinyleaf could be applied to morningpaw as well , but kestrel found herself relating more to the independ
ant apprentice . who knew this younger , smarter molly could be any bit similar to a nervous , reckless newly
made warrior ?
anything said about the two beforehand applies to the other duo - talented and wise caretakers of the clan ,
all setting a good image for them all . it seemed as if each and every cat here had a much more interesting
life than hers .
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:43 am

INYLEAF!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( gender . molly ) ( age . thirty five moons ) ( location . med den ) ( tags . whisperstep, apprentices, warriors)
        xxxxthe medicine cat was about to answer her mate, before mintsong popped her head into the den, then proceeded to enter. she blinked her hello at the warrior, and glanced to whisperstep to see what he had to say. after a moment of silence and looking over their herb piles, she turned back to the eager warrior and opened her maw to speak to her, but another head popped in, this time a calico one. for a moment, tinyleaf laid her feathery ears back. what made everyone decide to jam themselves into the den? there were already four medicine cats inside, plus two warriors just hovering was a little much. at first, kestrelfur offered to help, but then she mentioned her shoulder wound. tinyleaf stood, flicking her feathery tail over the stone ground. she turned tail and walked towards the herb storage, and neatly picked off two stems of chervil and some cobwebs. she padded back towards kestrelfur, and motioned with her muzzle to go right outside the den. tinyleaf silently led the way, before sitting close to the ledge, placing the herbs on the ground. she sat, neatly pulling her tail besides her as she gazed at the warrior. "i'll apply some chervil and cobwebs so your wound doesn't get infected." she meowed as the warrior sat besides her. she picked up the herbs in her jaws and chewed them so the juice began to spill, and she gently pressed it against kestrelfurs shoulder. as she began to paw the cobwebs on, she twitched her whiskers. "how is your morning going thus far? besides this of course," she purred in slight amusement, trying to lift the silent mood. after a moment, tinyleaf sat back on her haunches, glancing towards the clearing. "make sure you don't go around pouncing on every piece of prey you see. be careful with your shoulder for today, we don't want it opening up again."
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sakakiiyuuya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Pinestep !!
xxxxSex: Tom ⋅ Age: Twelve Moons ⋅ Rank: Warrior ⋅ Mentor to: None ⋅ Location: camp ⋅ Tagged:patrol
xxxxxxPinestep's heart beat a little faster when Ducksplash called his name. His first hunting patrol since becoming a warrior! This was bound to be exciting, and a definite distraction from his festering anxiety. In perspective,
it was a little silly to be so excited about hunting of all things, but if it was for his Clan then Pinestep was completely up for it. The others on his patrol, though... he didn't really talk to anyone much out of that group. Maybe he could befriend someone? He wouldn't know until he tried, he decided.
xxxxxAfter briefly saying goodbye to Stormpaw (shame he had to leave so quickly, he was quite a spirited apprentice in Pinestep's opinion and he would've loved to talk more), he looked around camp and caught sight of his patrol gathering in the clearing. He made a brisk trot over to where they were and sat himself down, having no idea what to say but giving a respectful nod to each of his Clanmates anyway.
sakakiiyuuya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 am

( ) - - RAVENHEART
        ( gender molly ) ( age 26 moons ) ( role warrior)( tags lightpaw, ducksplash)( location camp)

ravenheart did not like the patrols that were called out; she did not like being separated from her lightpaw for no reason. lightpaw was only trained with her, her mentor, and so for her to be going on a patrol without ravenheart, well, ravenheart was more than a little bitter about it. "go to the entrance where ducksplash wants to meet you, i'll meet you there in a few moments." her face and words seemed sweet, but as she left her apprentice, and stalked over to ducksplash, she appeared anythign but, her body tense. "ducksplash, you know as well as anyone how i am with lightpaw, and why. i do not like her out of my sight; i will not go on hunting patrol while she goes off on another patrol without me."

( ) - - ROSEWATER
        ( gender molly ) ( age 30 moons ) ( role queen )( tags otterfur)( location camp)

the calico female hadn't managed to stay seated for long, her stomach pulling her in all directions as it felt, and so she slumped down into a laying position to be more comfortable. she had just begun nibbling on the small gray dove at her front paws when a slim, gray tom cat appeared at her side, sitting with his own little mouse for breakfast. he was typically a very snarky and sarcastic young cat, something that rosewater had noticed changed when he was an apprentice and greencough took his mother from him. in her mind it was just a self defense mechanism to keep from getting hurt by letting others in. and then came the flirting. rosewater let out a soft chuckle as she rolled her eyes at his words, shaking her head gently. "goodmorning otterfur. i feel like a vole that's eaten a badger; bursting at my seems."

( ) - - MAPLEPAW
        ( gender molly ) ( age 9 moons ) ( role apprentice)( tags sunstrike, ducksplash)( location den)

she was barely awake, barely standing on her paws and still shaking the sleep out of her eyes, when she heard the deputy call a patrol. it was with all of the apprentices, and only a few of the mentors. her mentor was chosen though so that at least was nice. she wondered what on earth they could be doing; normally the apprentices were broken into two groups, one for hunting patrol and one for border patrol, or they were taken to training. but they couldnt be going to training without all of their mentors, it just didnt make sense. "come on sunstrike, we have to go on patrol! it'll be fun!".

( ) - - LEAFSTORM
        ( gender tom) ( age 48 moons ) ( role elder )( tags spidertail)( location camp)

leafstorm knew what a lot of the other cats in the clan thought of him. most of them saw him as a foolish creature, who rashly jumped into battle without thinking, and ended up paying a permanent price for his mistakes. never would he be able to run or jump or climb again. in battle he was useless; if there were a natural disaster, he would be most likely to die, unable to escape it.
        shaking his head out of his memories and his thoughts, he let out a dry laugh as the other elder asked how he slept the night before. "i hardly sleep, spidertail. and if i do, i am plagued with nightmares."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me