❝ DIVIDED !!︱wcrp | o+a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

-

Postby platyhelminth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» one

Postby fieryfeather » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:02 am

» name gorsefeather gender male sexuality pansexual age 15 moons rank warrior tags doepaw
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

stomp. a burst of pain sprinted through gorsefeather's spine as a paw stamped heavily on his long tail, snatching him away from his sleep. starting awake, gorsefeather jumped to his paws, accidentally slipping and scrabbling around for a moment before collecting himself. a few pairs of eyes groggily frowned at him, and someone hissed at him to "shh!"
      XXXmuttering a quick apology, gorsefeather stepped out of the warrior's den and stopped just outside of it, shaking himself out and licking down his thick chest fur to mask his embarrassment, quietly purring to himself at his own clumsiness. the temperature outside was just right, and gorsefeather basked in the warmth for a moment, letting the feeling soak deep into his bones. whilst he rolled on the ground, gorsefeather took the time to reflect a little. the warrior's den was a new experience for him, and he made a quick mental note not to keep annoying his senior warriors before he'd even truly begun to fit in there. he'd only passed into his new rank a couple of moons ago, and the clan was so full that he already had his own apprentice. apprentice... oh no, doepaw! i'm late for training!
      XXX leaping to his paws, gorsefeather crossed the clearing in a few quick strides and poked his head into the apprentice's den. after a few seconds of peering through the darkness into what used to be his own den, he spotted doepaw's creamy pelt and quickly tapped her on the shoulder. keeping his voice low, he murmured, "hey, doepaw, time to get up! we'll be late for training."
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ three

Postby faerie; » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:14 am

DOEPAW !!
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────
        sex - molly ) age - 9 moons ) rank - apprentice ) mentor - gorsefeather ) location - heading to training ) tagged - gorsefeather )

xxxxxdoepaw fidgeted awake at her mentor's voice, tailtip twitching. she blinked for a moment before opening her eyes. she was laying on her back, as if playing dead. she laughed at the sight of an upside down gorsefeather and groggily swept her paws to the side as she stood up. she stepped to the side of him and padded out of the den, stretching luxuriously as the sun swept across her pelt. she looked to the entrance, expecting her mentor's head to pop out. subsequently, the molly began heading towards the entrance as she spoke. "what're we doing today? just general battling, or herbs? or am i going to be schooled on the warrior code again?" she asked, jumping to face the warrior as she walked backwards through the forest. she had gone for training so much she had already memorized the way down there.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ DIVIDED !!︱wcrp | o+a

Postby sakakiiyuuya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Pinestep !!
xxxxSex: Tom ⋅ Age: Twelve Moons ⋅ Rank: Warrior ⋅ Mentor to: None ⋅ Location: Camp ⋅ Tagged: Open

xxxxxThe sleepy calico tom stretched his paws out as far as possible, taking a deep breath as he first stirred from his sleep. Shaking off the haze of the mundane dream still swimming through his mind, he stood and very cautiously stepped out of the warriors' den (he wouldn't want to wake the others, would he?). It hadn't been very long ago since he'd been given his warrior name, and it was still just a little disorienting to enter camp from a completely different area, but the last thing that could ever be was a complaint. He loved being of warrior status so far, and he wouldn't give it up for the world.
xxxxxxHis whiskers twitched as he caught the scent of mouse, and he sleepily wandered over to the fresh kill pile. He quickly found a mouse that was of perfect size to curb his morning appetite. Picking it up in between his jaws, he settled down somewhere relatively quiet to eat by himself, though he gave a brief greeting to any cat that passed by. He quickly finished up his food (no time to waste!) and gave the fur on his chest a brief yet thorough grooming, and stood to stretch his legs out once more. He dug his claws into the earth as he did so, a habit he had adopted as a kit. Alright. He was now ready to go for anything he was given to do today...
xxxxxOh, yeah. The meeting.
Pinestep's stomach churned with anxiety. He forgot about the meeting. He wasn't sure what to expect, but he hoped for the best. Heatherstar was Clan leader, and Pinestep had faith in her because of that... but he couldn't shake the feeling that it may be something bad. He talked to everyone who he could approach, and no cat seemed to know anything about what was going to be said. Or, if they did, they wouldn't speak a word of it. That worried him. He couldn't stand being left in the dark like this, though he didn't dare speak a word of protest. He didn't want to, nor would it do anyone any good. His conscious choice was to believe that Heatherstar and Ducksplash knew what they were doing and leave it at that.
xxxxxHe tried his best to set his fears aside as he began a trek around camp, hoping to find something to do to keep his mind away from this whole thing.
sakakiiyuuya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- i've dug two graves for us, my dear {2}

Postby stranger danger » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:08 pm

sunstrike - {warrior} - {small crush on ravenheart} - {feeling: smug} - {clearing,apprentice den}
      after regaining his composure, the warrior swiftly glances around the clearing, ears pricked to attention. he begins to think about the day's plans and his mind lands on maplepaw. he sighs, still happy about how gentle of an apprentice he got - but he wanted to make sure the she-cat would be ready for anything. finishing his meal and standing up, he made way for the apprentice den in search of maplepaw.

he stuck his head in the den, crouching low and scanned around. he pinpoints his apprentice and with a playful smirk, he tiptoes over, and nips her on the back of her neck, quick and playful. "wakey wakey," he chimed to his apprentice, a smug look on his face. he then sits, tail wrapped around his paws and waited for her to awake, still smug.

lightpaw - {apprentice} - {no crush} - {feeling: happy} - {clearing} - {with: ravenheart}
      soon after she began eating, a familiar voice greeted her and she smiled into her meal."good morning, and yeah, i did. how about you?" asks the apprentice, a purr rumbling at the back of her throat. ravenheart had been around for as long as the apprentice could remember, filling in the blanks where summer hadn't been. in fact, both sunstrike and ravenheart filled in the blanks where her parents could have been. she swallows the last of her shrew, digs a little hole, buries the bones, and allows ravenheart to groom her. "what are we doing today?" she asks, curiously looking towards her mentor. the small apprentice rolled away from ravenheart's tongue and shook her fur out, she begins to lick her paw, dragging it back over the fur atop her head. she takes the time to glance around the clearing, the sight of awakening cats invigorating her. she noticed her uncle still alone and was about to beckon him over when he stood up swiftly, making way for the apprentice den. the apprentice shrugs nonchalantly, her attention back to ravenheart.

lilywhisker - {warrior} - {no crush} - {feeling: content} - {clearing}
    she's awake, eating in a corner.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ LIVE FOREVER !!︱ii

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:08 pm

xxxxWhisperStep
⇜───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxWhisperStep remained standing over BerryPaw for a moment as the apprentice stretched awake, moss decorating the floor as he moved. BerryPaw was always the easiest to wake, quick to respond and compliant with how things worked. BerryPaw greeted the mentors, a bit more chipper than WhisperStep would concede was necessary. He stood quiet for a moment before letting out a grunt of recognition; yes it was morning- hardly a good one but still morning. His eyes roamed over to TinyLeaf as the she-cat met his side and rubbed against him on her way out of the den. His tail raised faintly in happiness before slowly falling as his love left the den. WhisperStep stayed next to BerryPaw for a moment, moving away as he heard the slightest ruckus at the den's entrance.

xxxxxxxSoon after the noise TinyLeaf entered, carrying with her prey. The tip of the tom's tail flicked with delight, that's right, he was hungry. Without a moments hesitation Whisper moved to her side the moment he was beckoned. "Mediocre morning," he corrected, in his mind an addendum was made 'however with you, every morning is amazing.' The thought was there but in the presence of the apprentices he dare not speak it out loud. The mouse? He looked down at the creature and then into TinyLeaf's eyes and smiled slightly, nodding his head in agreement, "Sounds good." He let the white she-cat take the first bite, before dipping his head down and taking a bite of the mouse himself.

xxxxxxxAs BerryPaw sounded off his questions regarding the morning, they almost fell on deaf ears. It was such an average question, one that was drilled into his mind from repeated use. He almost didn't answer it, more content with trading the mouse back and forth between Tiny and he. However he took a moment to ponder of the question, what hoops would he have the apprentices jumping through today? His nose twitched as he looked towards the bird nests that cased their herb supply. Did they need more herbs? Some dock wouldn't go astray... His nose then travelled towards the back of the den where the extra bedding lay. Today they would need to set up a nest for the expecting queens, atleast one space for the closer to due members of their expectant mothers- and one father. It had stunned WhisperStep initially when SleekMoth came into the nursery with kits. He hadn't realised that he had once been known as a she. PebbleSky had pulled him to the side and explained everything- apparently during his younger years Whisper had been rather clueless to the things going on around the camp.

xxxxxxxIt was one point to PebbleSky, he supposed. Socially intelligent and socially inept, who would have thought it possible. His nose twitched with amusement, a smile on his maw as he mused over his brother's better points. He turned his head towards TinyLeaf, "I think we should start setting up nests for the queens and gather some more herbs- is there anything else we need done?" He asked his voice a soft.
xxxx ⇢ medicine cat⇢ sire ⇢ 35m ⇢ med den; tinyleaf, berrypaw, blossompaw ⇢ 514 words
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 am

( ) - - RAVENHEART
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( gender molly ) ( age 26 moons ) ( role warrior)( tags lightpaw)( location camp)

her pale little apprentice meant everything to her. since lightpaw's parents had abandoned her, ravenheart had taken the kit in as her own. of course, she had never had kits of her own and couldn't nurse the little one, but aside from that, she saw herself as her adopted mother, and nothing would ever change that for her. with a soft smile, she playfully pawed at her apprentice's ear for trying to avoid her tongue, before speaking again. "well dear, i'd like to take you to the river by the training hollow to try and teach you how to hunt for fish in the moving waters, a helpful skill to have. however we can't quite go until heatherstar speaks to the clan first."

( ) - - ROSEWATER
        ( gender molly ) ( age 30 moons ) ( role queen )( tags otterfur)( location camp)

the calico female hadn't managed to stay seated for long, her stomach pulling her in all directions as it felt, and so she slumped down into a laying position to be more comfortable. she had just begun nibbling on the small gray dove at her front paws when a slim, gray tom cat appeared at her side, sitting with his own little mouse for breakfast. he was typically a very snarky and sarcastic young cat, something that rosewater had noticed changed when he was an apprentice and greencough took his mother from him. in her mind it was just a self defense mechanism to keep from getting hurt by letting others in. and then came the flirting. rosewater let out a soft chuckle as she rolled her eyes at his words, shaking her head gently. "goodmorning otterfur. i feel like a vole that's eaten a badger; bursting at my seems."

( ) - - MAPLEPAW
        ( gender molly ) ( age 9 moons ) ( role apprentice)( tags sunstrike)( location den)

maplepaw was lost in a dream, a dream that felt like a memory but really was just a dream. there was a dark calico she-cat who was grooming her, holding her small body close to her own chest, and maplepaw found herself lost in the comfort that the feeling brought her. this was her mother, it had to be prissy, they looked too much alike for it to be anyone else! but then, the gentle licking turned into a sharp nip at the base of her neck, and the small apprentice jolted awake, on her four paws with her tail all fluffed out in a second, her eyes wide as discs. she let out an annoyed groan when she saw her smirking mentor, rolling her eyes playfully before leaping at him, landing on his back where she nipped at his ears playfully. "you're such a fox butt, sunstrike! i was having such a good dream!"

( ) - - LEAFSTORM
        ( gender tom) ( age 48 moons ) ( role elder )( tags spidertail)( location camp)

leafstorm spotted his leader awaken and arise from the seclusion of her den, but before he had a chance to go speak to her, she was calling for her deputy ducksplash, and the pair appeared immediately within a deep conversation he felt guilty interrupting. so he simply sat there, his eyes scanning the clan for anyone else he felt like talking to. it seemed as though the spirits already had someone planned, however, for the dark form of his fellow, although far older, elder appeared at his side, asking if he'd like to join him for a walk of the forest. the tuxedo tom considered his options, and slowly rose to his three paws, clearly not putting much weight on his fourth. "no, i have not eaten, but i'd rather the queens and apprentices ate first anyway. by the time we return from our walk, if there is anything left to eat, then i will eat." he still had the mindset of a warrior, even though his body physically disagreed, and he slowly began to walk/limp along the older cat's side.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:48 am

GOOSETHORN
----------------------
gender molly | rank warrior | location ( camp ) | tags ( ???? )
----------------------

At the back of the warrior's den in a massive nest, goosethorn was just beginning to rise for the day. the massive warrior let out a long yawn, stretched her front legs out in front of her, the claws from which she'd earned her namesake slipping out of her paws in ten identical, wicked curves. she'd gotten a late start, but she wasn't the only one. several of her fellow warriors were still asleep in their nests, happily dreaming of chasing mice. her stomach rumbled and she let out a low sigh. 'back to the fresh-kill pile it is then.' and she hefted her great weight upwards, trying to pad her way silently around her clan mates. every day, it seemed like there were more and more of them, what with all the queens expecting and the myriad of loners that seemed to be making their way into camp in droves. the warrior stepped on a tail and heard a half-hearted hiss. "sorry, sandstrike." she murmured in apology. the only response she got was a yellow tail being snatched back into its nest. he'd forgive her, if he remembered. they really did need to expand the warriors den. goosethorn stepped outside and was greater with bright light, the fresh smell of pine, and the voices of her clan mates, already bustling around the camp. regardless of how tight it might've felt with all of the cats living together, she wouldn't trade her clan for anything. her stomach rumbled again, insistently and the long furred cat began trotting toward the fresh-kill pile, but not before she spotted her apprentice moping outside his den. a slight frown found it's way onto the warrior's brow. there was something definitely wrong with the young cat, and she intended to find out what. she snatched a rather gamey wren from the bottom of the pile and flopped down in front of her apprentice, dropping the bird between her two front paws. never one to mince words, she asked simply, "-what's wrong?" already picking her bird apart.

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ four

Postby faerie; » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:20 am

BEETLEPAW !!
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────
        sex - tom ) age - 9 moons ) rank - apprentice ) mentor - goosethorn ) location - camp ) tagged - goosethorn )

xxxxxbeetlepaw seemed alarmed to see his mentor; he wasn't one to make conversation with her outside of the training hollow, after all. in all honesty, she was a bit intimidating, but he stomached it as he looked up. his gaze flitted to goosethorn's before resting to the ground again. “just a nightmare,” he admitted vaguely, discarding the carcass of the robin and brushing it over with dirt, as if to camouflage it. beetlepaw aligned his long tail over his paws a bit defensively as he looked to meet her gaze once more. "erm, so, are we doing any training today, or is it a day off?" the tomcat was caught up in the idea of a day off, dedicated to lazing about and catching up on the latest clan gossip. he had heard rosewater was expecting to have her kits at any moment now, and he was excited at the thought. he had always held a soft spot for kits.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duck; 2 && aster; 1 && wild; 1

Postby morrissey » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 am

DUCKSPLASH !!
          tom && deputy of thistleclan && 40 moons && tagged; heatherstar
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            ducksplash flicked his ears, trying to comprehend all of the questions that heatherstar was throwing at him. he flinched, waving his tail to calm the she-cat down. starclan knows how busy she's been these days, with the amount of cats in the clan getting out of hand, all the drama that's been going on, all the litters due soon... he sighed, glancing back up to his leader.
            "alright. yes, i'll take a patrol out. i assume that you want all of the apprentices to go? yes, we should take some warriors with us. their mates would do, so the queens don't get too feisty. the fluffy grey tom chuckled, thinking of his own mate, sleekmoth. "we have ten apprentices, currently. starclan knows that it will certainly change soon."
            he gazed out to the cats. "i'll gather the apprentices, then."
            the muscular tom jumped off the high-ledge and into the clearing. "apprentices of thistleclan," he called, projecting his voice around the camp. "we will go train at the hollow closest to the river. linchenmire, bramblingheart, sunstrike, asterbreeze, and goosethorn, if you don't mind coming along, i could use your help. meet me at the entrance to the camp in five minutes. a hunting patrol will be lead by otterfur, and will consist of ravenheart, sandstripe, mothflutter, lilywhisker, wildclaw, and pinestep." once he was finished, he trotted to where he said he would be.

ASTERBREEZE !!
          molly && warrior of thistleclan && 30 moons && tagged; ducksplash & patrol
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            asterbreeze was pacing the length of the camp when the first cats stumbled out of their dens, blinking against the bright morning sun. the she-cat woke before dawn, so she was able to slowly get used to it, unlike her unlucky clanmates. asterbreeze had already eaten and provided the fresh-kill pile with a meek squirrel. hunting was getting hard these days, but she would try to provide her clan as much as she could. the orange molly witnessed heatherstar's sleep-deprived actions, and chuckled when ducksplash called to her. she glanced to beetlepaw as he seemed to mope, and goosethorn's quick recovery as she trotted to her apprentice.
            ducksplash called the patrols, and asterbreeze moved closer to the deputy, wondering why she was called on the patrol if she didn't have an apprentice.

WILDCLAW !!
          tom && warrior of thistleclan && 34 moons && tagged; open
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            wildclaw woke to the voice of cats out in the clearing. groaning, he rolled over on his side and attempted to fall asleep once more, but it didn't work. finally giving up, the black tom stood up, swaying from the sudden change of perspective. once he had regained his balance, he trotted out of his den. ducksplash was on the highledge with heatherstar, and the two seemed to be deep in conversation. wildclaw turned to the fresh-kill pile, trying to spot stormpaw, but the young tom was nowhere to be seen. shrugging, wildclaw trotted closer and selected a small mouse. he found a shady corner in the camp and began to ate. when ducksplash called out the training patrol, he hoped to be included, but alas, he wasn't. however, when his name was called for the hunting patrol, his ears perked. he trotted to otterfur, dipping his head to his clanmate.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me