๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ~ {๐“•๐“ธ๐” ๐“ก๐“Ÿ}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ~ {๐“•๐“ธ๐” ๐“ก๐“Ÿ}

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm

โ˜ฝ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ โ˜พ
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐ŸŽ€๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
|| {vixen} || {Theta} || {3 years old} || {scent; Rain and Wisteria} ||
||{location; Warren } || {tags: Klaus} ||
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

The small fae pressed herself against the larger todd, her long and drenched fur soaking through his pelt as she hobbled into the Eta's den, her twisted and mangled back paw held close to her belly as she walked on her main three paws..
Lillith quickly scanned the den, It was a medium sized den that was lined with a few beaver and otter pelts to keep the pools of water and moisture from biting at the foxes feet, moss grew up the stone walls as the muddied roof and flooring made small cracks that collected small bits of water, leaking as it pleased as the rain grew.... Klaus motioned for her to lie down on one of the larger and more comfy beaver pelts that were located in the back of the den, they were dried and fluffed from the amount of use that the single male Eta had used from them..
The Etas of the pack were supposed to be some of the largest and burliest foxes in the pack seeing as their main duty was to take down rival foxes who would do harm to anyone in the warren or predators who had harmed or even killed some of their pack-mates.. but at the time, there was only one who would put his full heart into his packmates.. and it was Klaus..
He never showed it to anyone else but Lillith.. but he was a sweet and gentle soul who had cared for her for years..

The day that Lillith met Klaus, she was just a young kit..
Her mother gave birth to 4 pups, 3 Males and the runt, 1 Female, Lillith. In the time she was born, her mothers warren had been falling apart and crumbling with her down inside it.. due to a virus a stray dog had brought upon them, they were too weak to move or change warrens... Within a few weeks her brothers and father had soon passed. Her mother was down to skin and bones but kept her pup well fed before herself. Fearing that what was brought on to the rest of her litter, Lilliths' mother, with the rest of her energy, crawled out from the warren and hid within the daisy field on the outside... Her mother passed soon after from exhaustion..
The tiny kit stay at her mothers belly and did not move from her mothers death site.. waiting for her to wake up. A whole moon cycle went by before Lillith moved from her mother, still mourning, her back paw twisted from a badger trying to dig up the burial spot, throwing her across the daisy field. The twisted back paw never healed and Lilliths' eyes became hazy and milky afterwords, rumors spread around that her eyes are like that because of how much she cried and mourned for her mother as a pup.
When the Badger threw her across the field, the small kit scrambled to get to her remaining three viable paws and took off towards the mountains without stopping.. She remembered her mothers words..
If you are ever in trouble, my darling.. Take to the mountains.. and never look back..
With tears in her eyes, she crawled up the large white stones, rocks crumbling under her small feet as she scrambled up the mountainside.. She climbed and climbed and climbed.. the pain surging through her newly twisted paw.. she climbed until she couldn't take another step..
Lilliths tiny body collapsed on a ledge of the mountain, the ledge was covered in ivy and ferns as if it were a tiny forest in itself.. trees rooted themselves around the stones.. it was beautiful..

As the sun set and all of the nightly creatures awoke, a small kit emerged from his den, looking back at his mother who lay still asleep..
He giggled happily, seeing a chance for him to explore all on his own..He slunk out of the den and bound through the populated floral grounds, bunches of moss flying with each bound he leapt.
Suddenly, his paw tripped over a strange object that had never been there before.. He face planted into the grass below and grumbled, his paw throbbing as he annoyedly stood up and turned to see what had crossed him ...
Lilliths lay under the mass of ferns that he attempted to bound over.. she was curled tightly and her small white-pink body looked like a mushroom top..
The kit tilted his head and took a step closer.. seeing as the white-pink mass slightly moved with each breath she took..
Cautiously, he sniffed the creature he had just stumbled upon.. his curiosity perked as he yipped at the shaking ball of fur.. It smelled like him~

He slowly grasped Lilliths scruff in his maw just as his mother did when she picked any of her kits up, and he dragged her to his mother.. Immediately she let Lillith nurse seeing as she was skin and bones from a whole week without her mother.. She cared for Lillith as her own daughter..

Ever since that day. Lillith had been by Klauses side.. She was a very nervous kit, always trailing behind Klaus every time his mother had attempted to teach them how to hunt.. She always tried to show Klaus how well she could do, the one time that she had nearly attempted to catch a frog, she slipped and ended faceplanting into the water.. but because of her paw curled tightly to her belly, she could never catch up with him..

In the half year that followed, Klauses mother became very sick and old.. Lillith watched in horror as his mother shown the same symptoms that her own mother had before she passed.. She couldn't take it anymore and started to study every herb and berry that she could.. the thought of a second mother of hers passing without her helping as much as she could.

Klauses mother passed days later.. Her remedies making her feel no pain as she passed peacefully in her sleep... since then it had been her and Klaus up in the mountains taking care of themselves..

Lillith smiled softly as she slowly hobbled over to the corner, her long nails digging into the pelt as she felt the warmth radiate through her pads.. Klaus had just recently lay here.. it was covered in his strong scent and the edges of the large pelt were frayed..
Thank you.. Klaus.. She spoke lightly, her whisper of a voice would lull anyone to sleep with how sweetly it wrapped around ones ears.. She slowly lowered herself down and shook her head, the water held in the fur of her cheeks spattering across the walls of the den..
Much better.. She breathed, her beautiful and silky fur slowly retaining its flowing and full luster..

Lillith looked up at Klaus, her pinkish-blue eyes shining in a sweet and caring tone behind them.. her personality shone through with just a glance.. She smiled at him, her ears flicking as some of the water droplets clung to her pinked pelt..
Dear.. She chuckled, licking her paw as she cleaned the rain from her pelt.. You worry to much about me.. I will be fine Klaus, I had some blueberries earlier from my den, i'm alright~ She cooed, nussling her fluffed cheek against his paw.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:34 am

โ˜  - K L A U S
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. eta age. five voice. heavy danish accent tags. lillith

He smiled softly and accepted Lillith's explaination of what she had to eat, even though he would've liked her to eat more. The black fox nudged more of the pelt around her and lowered himself to lie behind her. Curling his bushy tail under her head so she could have it to rest on. He didn't want her to get sick, and she needed rest. Klaus knew she was having a harder time than him accepting the loss of many others but he thought of it as that they were safe, and they done all that they could. His chin laid on the lower half of her body, at her hip. He hoped his body warmth would heal the healer, it was all he could provide for now with the rain beating down so heavily. Klaus planned on hunting for what prey was still out there later, once Lillith would rest and he knew she would be okay and safe here alone.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 am

โ ๐’ฎ ๐’ช ๐ฟ ๐ผ ๐ธ ๐ฟ " She's a combination of sensitive and savage"
Vixen | Omicron | Outside Den | Open
แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€

The current was subtle as the rays of sunshine danced along the water's edge, creating warmth for the minnows to thrive in. It was hot but not enough to make one uncomfortable it was certainly perfect weather for a swim. A light breeze rustled the leaves of the trees creating a sort of unsteadiness throughout the woods, and then all was at peace again. There she sat perched atop her log like a china doll on her own shelf. That bright orange pelt stood out against her backdrop of bright greens and calming browns. As her cranium was tilted downward, her hazel eyes watching the water run. A sense of harmony hugged her body as she looked up at the sky her eyes making one on contact with the sun.

Abruptly Soliel awoke, blinded by the sun in her dreams; the world around her was dark as that warm sensation was quickly replaced by the sickening humidity. Dirt littered her stained pelt, sometime in the night she had managed to completely escape her furs. Yet, the wolverine fur still sat proudly in the middle of her den. It was for her guest only, so pure, and undisturbed. Unlike her bed of furs, they were a wild mess much like herself. Sides heaving, pain tugged on her mind, where was her sun, where was her freedom? Foxes didn't run in packs and yet here she was being the "sanity" of this mess.

How dearly she missed the days before the rain, little did she know that basking in the sun would become such a luxury, a treat that she had at once taken for granite. Sighing heavily the orange vixen slinked to the entrance of her den, where she plopped herself down. Watching the rain torment their beloved earth, the realm around them had become a jungle, total chaos. Chuckling, Soliel smiled who was she to joke they were total chaos. Maybe someone would visit her today, a decent exchange of words could liven her spirits; even if it was only a two second hello...

แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€แงโ ๊“ธโ  แฑนโข€โก€
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 am

โ™” ๐•ณ๐–š๐–“๐–‰ โ™”
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†
|| {tod} || {Lambda} || {4 years old} || {scent: Pheasant feathers and oil} ||
||{location: Fishing Grounds & Warrens } || {tags: Soliel, Klaus & Lillith } ||
โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†

The large tod narrowed his eyes as his dark, muscular body lay still in the snake grass and cat tail reeds lining the fishing grounds.. His paws and his belly lay soaked in the shallow water as the muddied grass canopied him, small fish and tadpoles curiously nibbled at his paws, yet he lay un-moving.. watching...

His nose flared.. his maw opening slightly to taste the delicious scent of duck.. His black tongue grazed against his teeth as he drooled with just the thought of the tender meat of the large bird.. It had been so long since they had stopped by the Irsa forest flooded waters....
His ears pulled back as a soft quacking was heard around the bend.. his irises expanded excitedly as his claws grabbed into the mud below him, trying to contain himself..

Hold yourself, Hund... He whispered, saliva dripping from his chin as he saw the colorful bird swimming around the bend.. their small orange feet paddling closer.. and closer.. Hund smiled, his teeth grinding as his tail lashed back and forth.. suddenly, he leapt out from his foliage canopy, water dripping from his paws, reeds splaying apart as he dove for the group of ducks.. maw first.

A heavy commotion of squealing and quacking was heard in the flooded lands.. feathers flew everywhere as the scene quickly drew itself to an end..
Hund, the large fiery coal colored tod.. stood in the reeds, blood dripped into the water as three ducks lay drooping from his maw..
He smiled, the scent was heavy of the delicious bird as he clutched it in his teeth.. His ears perked as the hollow sound of rain drew him out of the trance that the heavenly scent took him to..
Damn.. He whispered, the last thing on his mind was to return to the warrens.. He, unlike most of the foxes that have joined the clans, was not happy about sharing food, sharing space and being around other males in general.. there was already competition in the wild trying to get a mate.. but now that most all the foxes who have survived the flooding were gathered in one area... there was just more room for competition..

Hund let out a small growl, his ears falling back as he thought of how every one of the tods in the warrens had something charismatic about them.. something that is attractive to males.. weather it be beautiful pelt colors or the strength of ten wombats.. they all had something..
He let out a small snort, ruffling the feathers of the ducks that hung heavily from his lips.. Weather he wanted to or not, he needed to stop by the warrens to drop off the ducks..
Wearily, he slugged through the murky water, his coat already soaked from the never ending rain that kept falling, starting towards the warrens..

~~~~~~

After an hour, Hund held his head low, the ducks dragging from his maw like small rag-dolls.. Tiredly, he looked up from the ground, the small crevasse that caved into the mountains finally started to appear through the trees... a sigh of relief escaped his maw as his paws ached from the long walk home..
Home...
He turned to pad into the warren opening, his eyes down and grumbling under his breath....not entirely enthused about being there.. suddenly, there was a soft wall that stopped the tod from continuing forward..
He looked up, his ears immediately pinning back as a whine escaped through the feathers in his maw.. A beautiful fae stood infront of him.. she was small, as a normal fae was.. she looked delicate and soft.. Her fur was feathered with flecks of light orange and tan.. His head had accidentally run into her side as he was so blindly walking inside..
Hund blinked a few times, his mind blank as he stared at her.. he recognized her as the warrens Omicron, the packs therapist..

E...Excuse me.... Hund said, his orange eyes sparkling as his mind finally cleared enough to step around the fae.. starting to a run as he moved past her, his small tail between his legs..

Damn.. smooth Hund.. He hissed at himself, his ears lay to his skull pathetically as he felt his cheeks turn hot.. Swiftly, he turned to the Eta's den, the den that constantly needed food because of their massive size and abundant appetite.
He grumbled, stepping into the entrance of the den as he looked up from his paws.. A large raven-colored tod lay in the back of the den, Klaus.. his body lay curled around a tiny pink fae known as Lillith, the two were two of the three foxes whom had started the warrens.. and to his dismay.. they may have well saved his life.. His nose flared at the shown affection, jealousy making his fur
fluff at the base of his tail.. Why couldn't he have that?..
Hund shook his head, shaking the thought from his mind as he lowered his head, dropping one of his beloved duck at the entrance of the den, nodding at Klaus in respect.. He then quickly turned and ran down the warren once again, nothing left of his presence but his lingering scent on the duck..

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐ŸŽ€๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Lillith tiredly yawned, quickly falling asleep with the comfort and warmth that Klaus gave her.. His pelt radiating with heat as she tucked her paws under her chest, her tail curled close to her belly.. She looked like a kit compared to Klaus'es large size.. The petite healer hadent slept well in days, the nightmares that haunted her slumber made her fear every time she closed her eyes.. Yet... The comfort of being around him.. it strangely lulled her to sleep in an instant..

Just moments later.. she stirred in her sleep, her ears perking as Hund padded in and out of the den.. Tierdly, she raised her maw, her nostrils flared as she quickly sniffed the air..
Is.. Is that duck? Lillith whispered sweetly, looking up to Klaus as she smiled, her eyelids still heavy..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 am

โ˜  - K L A U S

At the sound of pads closing in at the warren entrance, Klausโ€™ ears perked in alert. One eye cracking just a bit to see Hund walk in with his catch. Not too bad.. The Eta thought, closing his eyes again. He didnโ€™t fully wake until Lillith spoke. The tod rose his head and nodded to her question. โ€œGo ahead and eat, love.โ€ He spoke softly, nudging her with gentle affection.

The black burly fox stood to his feet. His size massive to the foxes present in the warren. He took pride in his build and it showed. Klaus was a tiny bit power hungry, if he had to admit. He liked being able to protect and serve the pack, but also scare off a few scraggly tods if he had to.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:32 am

K O D E A S
male - eta - no mate - outside warren - with Soliel - a little restless, inquisitive, friendly

Kodeas has been unable to sleep properly for days now.
Even though the sound of the rain used to calm him, now he finds it making him restless. He'd made his way out of the warren early in the morning, before the sun had even began to lighten the clouds that hung heavy above their heads. Kit had still been sleeping,
and not wanting to wake her, he'd snuck out and gone for a walk by himself to try and work himself back into a more reasonable mood. Now, he was on his way back, and still just as restless as when he'd first stepped out of the warren.
It wasn't like him in the slightest. Kit had always been the rambunctious one, the one to race off and find trouble or seek out new things. Although, he expected that being stuck in the warren all the time would begin wear at just about anyone.
Sighing harshly as he stepped into eyesight of their new home, Kodeas paused to watch Hund enter, and then followed in after him. When he entered, it seemed he was already gone to wherever he'd been going to; Kodeas couldn't see him at all. The warren seemed huge with the silence, and that combined with the warm scent of soil and the admittedly fresh air that came with the rain, made Kodeas' muscles relax a little. He let out another sigh, this one more drawn out and gentle, and flicked his ears while letting his eyes adjust quickly to the dimmer light.
Off to the side, he noticed Soliel alone in front of her den. A quick spike of curiosity hit him, and he wondered what she was up to this morning. Living with other foxes besides his sister was still new, and though there might be some times where he was a little awkward or quiet, he was trying to make the best of it. While he certainly wasn't a very talkative fox, it would be polite to go and say good morning.
With his mind made up, he set in her direction, steps sure. As he got within a few feet of her, he dropped his head a little, wanting to show respect and politeness, especially since he was so large.
"Good morning, Soliel. How are you?"

K I T
female - Upsilon - no mate - In the warren - Daud - a bit nervous, friendly

Kit trotted with a brisk pace, ears intently perked forward as the warren came into view. She'd only woken a little while ago, and had felt the dire need for a run through the forest in her veins. With the feeling abated, she was headed back to the warren. To do what, she didn't really know; perhaps there would be one of the higher ranks to give her a job, or someone to chat with. She didn't really care, so long as she didn't just sit and stare at a wall. She huffed a amused breath at the thought, ruefully glancing up into the wet sky. With this rain, sitting and staring at walls was about all you could do if you were a fox who didn't like to get wet.
Thankfully, she didn't mind a little water.
Upon reaching the warren's entrance, Kit shook her pelt mightily, not wanting to go in dripping wet where she could get things messy or soggy. Now that she was thinking about it, maybe a light in the den would be nice; she'd run pretty hard today. At the same time, something held her paws in place at the thought. Living with other foxes like this seemed to be necessary, but she had barely been able to convince herself to sleep among others besides her family. It was a strange feeling, to be so vulnerable close to near strangers.
Even saying that, she could feel the pull to just lie down and rest a while. That was more acceptable to her; she could just relax and... stare at a wall. This time, she accidentally let out a little bit of a laugh, then blamed the rain for driving her to near madness as she slowly padded over to the den shared by the Upsilon and the Tu.
As she entered, she perked her ears at the shape of another fox. She stopped a moment in wariness, and then recognition and relief set in as she realized it was just Daud.
"Good Morning, Daud!" She chirped, lightness setting back about her as she went over to a pelt and gently laid down, instantly glad for the choice as her sore muscles settled.
Toast, Toasted. She/her. College student.
Feel free to p.m. me at any time! I
don't bite, and never mind a chat. :3

My DA- Commissions open!
Currently obsessing over::
I. Supernatural<glances at gif on the right>
II. I can't wait for Fall!!
III. Carry On <3
IV. unfortunately, homework.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 pm

D A U D

rank. -- age. -- voice. southern tags. kit

He stayed within the warmth of the dens. Daud was too shy to interact with the other foxes, so he stayed put in his own little world. The tod looked to the vixen as she entered, watching as she went and made herself comfortable on one of the warren's pelts. "Good Morning, Kit. How are you?" He eventually found his voice, and spoke smoothly. His accent helping a bit with the silk-like tone.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:06 pm

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐ŸŽ€๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
Sweet and Motherly fae
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Lillith slowly lifted her small head from Klaus'es side, heat radiating off from her tiny body from the small embrace that the two shared only for a short while.. The petite and stout fae stretched her paws, kneading them into the large, fluffed pelt that lay sprawled across the normally damp den.. The stone that held the walls of the Etas massive den shone with moisture that clung onto the moss-stained rocks for dear life before dripping down to the floor.. Her tiny paws stumbled to catch her footing, her tail swaying back and forth gracefully behind her.. Her fur had dried slightly since Klaus had dragged her inside, showing how lusterious and elegant her fur shone, silky and full of body.. Her fluffed coat made the petite fae look like an actual adult fox, without her thick coat, Lillith would look like a tiny shivering kit..
Lillith looked back at Klaus to give him a small smile, her fishbowl-hazed eyes shone with a humble grace.. Her eyes hung lowly as tiredness weighed on her eyelids.. Her small whiskers twitched as the beautiful scent of duck filled her maw.. It had been such a long time since the small healer had anything but berries that grew on the walls of her den.. The crimson blood that shone from the ducks frayed feathers that torn at his throat, leaked out onto the floor of the den, the scent filling the room..
Her ears twitched slightly, picking up the duck by its flimsy long neck and biting into it with her tiny maw.. The healer let out a tiny growl as her head shook back and forth to try and rip into the delicious meat... but all she could get was a mouthful of feathers..
Lillith twitched her ears back harshly, pinning them back to almost touch each other.. She looked over at Klaus with her eyes shining in a sad and disappointed manner as she kept her maw around the ducks neck like a pup who needed help but also wanted to do it themselves.. She let out a small whine and drug the duck over to him, stumbling over herself a few times as the ducks body was about as big as she was.. Lillith then sheepishly climbed close to Klaus once again, curling up at his side where she once was as she kept a hold of the duck.. Her teeth aching

โ™ค ๐•ณ๐–š๐–“๐–‰ โ™ค
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐Ÿ’›๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
Dominant spirited
โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†
|| {tod} || {Lambda} || {4 years old} || {scent: Pheasant feathers and oil} ||
||{location: Fishing Grounds & Warrens } || {tags: Luft } ||
โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†

Hund wrinkled his nose in a small annoyed manner as the compact and fine feathers from the ducks started to tickle his sensitive nose.. He let out a small huff and sneezed, slowly slinking through the warren burrows, his claws digging into the dirt as the pathways that spidered out to different dens became less and less as he came to the center of the burrows, where all the food and pelts were stored and the Nu's kept guard..
One of them being the older gentleman tod, Luft..
Hund and Luft did not quite get along.. but were forced to conversate every time he had come back from a hunt to tell him the amount he had brought and killed in order to judge how much he was allowed to take from the kill-pile for himself..
Luft was known for his stoic boast of his chest and beautiful pelt, he was an old soul but a very well endowed tod appearance wise.. Even if he diddent have a tail.. Hund hated him for it.

The fiery tod also had a little opossum that sat atop his shoulder at all times, the small creature would often be put to work at counting the amount of pelts and prey were in the pile while Luft was asleep to ensure that no one stole anything while he was off duty.... It was a quiet creature besides the small squeaks it let out in Lufts ear that only he could understand.. it was like a gargoyle sitting atop a large building.. simply watching and quite frankly, his beady little eyes were quite intimidating as it stared others down in a conversation with Luft..

Hund flicked his ears back as the ember shine shone off from Lufts pelt from across the bend.. He sat proudly and tall with his chin held high as his opossum friend sat on his shoulder with his tail curled around his throat..

Luft.. Hund spoke frankly, his tone was quite sharp as he spat through the fine duck feathers..

โ™” ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ โ™”
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜ ๏ธ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก
๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Charmingly Evil
||{tod}||{Nu}||{6 years old}|| {scent: Rabbit Blood and bear claws} ||
|| {Location: Warren} || {Tags; Hund, Lillith & Klaus}||

Ahh why look who it is~ Luft smiled, his nose wrinkling slightly as his white teeth shone just as much as his long coat did.. His charmingly smooth voice made Hund shiver.. Hund slowly swayed his tail as the bridge of his tail started to fluff a bit in annoyance to the tod.. His opossum shot a glare at Hund, his glossy black eyes piercing right through the gigantic male without emotion..

He stood up to his paws, Luft stood tall and proudly infront of the male in his preasence. Even though Hund was alot bigger than him, Luft had a beautiful lean stature that curled with his flanks well, his poise was royal as he stood in front of anyone.. The crazy tod seemed to not care about dominance at all.. He stood proudly in front of all foxes, even those whom had higher ranks than him.

Luft twitched his whiskers as Hund threw down the two other ducks that hung from his mouth, saliva dripping from his teeth as he was forced to pass them onto this little posh tod..
My-My! Luft said, licking his blackened gums as the scent of duck overtook the warrens.. It was a beautiful orchestra of scents.. ones that a fox could not resist.. You've done well yet again, Hund! Luft boomed, his chest fluffing out as his gaze diddent move from the waterfowl layed before him..

Hund wrinkled his nose, his head lowered slightly as he waved his tail once again, I suppose, he spoke, a stray feather spat from inbetween his teeth.. There was eight of them.. I only managed to get three.. He grumbled, licking the fur on his chest as Luft perked his ears..

Three? He asked.. looking down at the two that were at his paws.. It was a known rule that hunters weren't allowed to eat for themselves until they knew that the rest of the pack wasent hungry.. Where is the third.. Hund..
Luft spat, his normally charming tone quickly grew harsh as he glared his firey orange eyes deep down upon Hund.. His opossum glaring down as well as he let out a small, highpitched squeal.. Making Hund pin his ears back at the horrifying sound..

Calm down! I gave it to Klaus and Lillith.. They were in the Etas den trying to get Lillith warm and dried off..
poor thing looks like skin and bones from eating just the berries from her den..
Hund growled, lashing his tail back and forth angerly at the tod who dared raise his voice at him.. If Luft diddent have power over what he ate, he would have given that little rat from his shoulder a good bite..

That poor fae.. He continued as Luft backed up a few steps from the loud bark Hund had spat at him.. Her maw is barley the size of a kits.. She must have such a hard time eating any prey that isent as soft as duck breast or her measly little berries.. She hasent been in her den for a while now either.. she has spent most of her time outside,
just waiting for someone else to turn up.. Its like her poor soul is always in mourning
He sighed, his ears perking back up as the opossum crawled down from Hunds shoulder to go and drag the ducks to the fresh-kill pile..

Luft frowned, his head tilting slightly as he looked to his paws..
~Was that why the tiny fae not accepting the little meals he had left for her in her her den?~ His ears dropped back as he then snapped his attention back at Hund; Wait a moment.. You said that Lillith was with Klaus? He asked, his voice nearly pleading for an answer..

Yeah.. Lillith was curled up so tightly to Klauses side that I could hardly tell she was there.. lucky bast- Hund started before Luft barked out.
She was with Klaus..? Nuzzled up to him?? He said, his voice warbling with worry..

Since the beginning of the clan, the both of the males had not gotten along all that well, both fighting for Lilliths affection and attention since the start. With Luft being so well endowed, so lusterious and so beautifully sleek, he had a hard time understanding why this fae simply diddent just take to him like so many others had attempted to before.. His charmingly sweet personality should have hooked her by now.. shouldent it have?..

Then.. Why was he competing with a scar covered- massive tod whom had pitch black, matted fur..

Luft let out an angry bark, his ears back as he curled his teeth to show his canines.. The stupid fae hadent even taken to either of their affections.. she was like a pup.. simply oblivious..
Stay here!! He spat angerly at his opossum, weaseling his way down the center pathways to go to the etas den..

Quickly, the agile fox slunk to the enterance of the warren where the Etas den was..
Exactly where they're supposed to be.. He thought, the ceiling dripping on his nose as he neared the opening.. It was musty and full of moss in the entrance.. something that the proud fox was a bit appalled by..
He turned into the etas den to see exactly what he had feared, the two foxes curled up together.. Luft let out a growl at Klaus, showing his teeth as Lilliths back was turned..

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 pm

โ˜  - K L A U S

The dark tod watched Lillith move over to the duck carcass and try to tear it herself. His gaze set very gently upon her with sympathy and affection as she made her way back toward him with the waterfowl. "Let me.." He spoke softly, nudging his muzzle next to hers that was held around the bird's neck. His sharp canine's sank into the feathers and flesh of the duck with ease, just like they would so well in battle. He tore it only a little, enough for a start so the small vixen could continue it herself. Suddenly, as soon as Klaus had rose his head away from Lillith, Luft walked in. This tod wasn't no fool and didn't lower himself to the likes of the Nu who flashed his teeth at him with a growl. "Hello, Luft. Here to count some more?" Klaus retorted so quickly that he couldn't think before speaking. His expression wasn't that of distaste or aggression, just a blunt stare. His body was held stiff beside Lillith, but mostly to let her know he was ready to jump at any moment to defend her. It would be easy with her small size, he could practically clear her in one step.

The black fox didn't waver his gaze from the orange one at the enterance. He spoke again, clearing his throat- making his accent seemingly more noticable. "Why're you here in the Eta den, Nu?" Klaus asked, loud and clear.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:38 pm

โ™” ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ โ™”
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜ ๏ธ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก
๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Charmingly Evil
|| {Location: Warren} || {Tags; Lillith & Klaus}||

Actually, yes~ Luft smiled cheekily, his body moving with such elegant ease as he weaved himself into the Etas den, sitting down near Lillith, behind the small fae as he looked at her dearly; Morning love.. Its nice to see your beautiful pelt again not heavy with all that cold water.. You're the lead healer dear, you cant get a cold~ He said sweetly, smiling charasmatically down at Lillith, her ears perking as she looked up to the tall and graceful kind tod. Luft then shot a crazed glare at Klaus, quickly licking his teeth as he twitched his nose slightly, his smile more curled to a snarl for just a quick moment at the large brute..
To awnser your.. interesting question.. Klaus.. Luft said, hatred laced upon his lips as he lifted his chin high and his chest proudly. I am simply doing my job, Hund had informed me of a duck that was not in with the fresh prey piles~ Why your tounge lashes out so sharply at me, I am simply another fox among this pack just as you are~ He chuckled, his eyebrows furrowing as he flashed a smile at him.

Besides.. I dont think you have any audacity talking to me with such harsh tastes.. This little flower is a higher ranking than the both of us combined.. Why take her to warm up in such a dank and sodden place such as the Etas den, when this sweet little bird needs to be taken in the best of care~ He cooed, looking down at Lillith, nudging her soft cheek with his.. Her sweet scent filled his lungs as his heart fluttered just being around her..

My kin would be the most beautiful and powerful beings in this forest.. He thought, looking down sweetly at her as Lillith clenched her teeth around the duck harder, her tail curling up more against her side as she was timid of him taking her precious meal away.. her stomach growling after even wavering her eating for a moment from the interruption from the ember tod..

Oh my~ Luft gasped, looking down at Lilliths paws.. They were damp from the large pelt below being so heavily soaked with the water that was collected from the damp walls..
Tsk Tsk.. He said with the click of his tounge, moving to pull up the tiny fae by her scruff.. Lillith backed into Klaus more, her ears pinning back as she let out a pathetic purr of a growl.. Afraid of her meal being stolen..

No no dear~ Luft said, backing away slightly as she saw her tense up. I'm just going to take you to your den.. Little opossom has been coughing up a storm.. I was hoping you could see him while you peacefully enjoy your meal without anyone else.. inturrupting you.. besides, its much more comfy now that I put down a few fresh rabbit pelts in your sleeping quarters.. Your paws and belly wont be soaked anymore from this water troddened pelt~ He smiled at her..

Lillith looked towards Klaus saddly, her ears lay back as she clenched the duck neck hard between her tiny maw. Although the embrace from Klaus made her heart and mind at peace for once.. she knew she had to do her job..
She diddent know why her worried had subsided as she was at Klauses side.. Maybe it was just her being too tired... yeah.. maybe that was it..

Luft proudly hung her high, careful not to get her wet from any of the walls or drips in the leaky exit of the etas den.. Before he left, he looked back at Klaus, his eyes shining madly as his black lips curled into a smile.. Dissapearing to the Lead Healers den...

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก๐ŸŽ€๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
||{location; Warren } || {tags: Luft} ||
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Luft lay Lillith softly onto a multi-layered nest of beautiful and plump hare pelts.. it felt as if she had fallen onto a cloud.. Lillith let out a small sigh.. one of happiness that her small paws were finally not saturated in old cave-water.. but also one of struggle. Her mind started to get cluttered once again, her anxious nature coming up to nip her in the butt once again.. but now that plagued her was the freedom she had experienced with the relaxation next to Klaus.. She quickly shook her head as Luft began to talk again in the sweet and smooth tone of his..
Lillith dear, ill be right back, I am going to go fetch Oppossum, he is curled up in my den sick as a dog~ He said with the pout of his lip, swiftly leaving her den..

Lillith looked down to her duck, the small slit Klaus had made for her to eat the soft flesh was lined with Klauses scent as well.. The thoughts just couldent leave her mind as it spiraled into an array of questions that would have no answers..
Maybe I really have been outside too much.. Have I perhaps fallen ill?.. She mumbled, resting her small head on the ducks chest as she diddent go to eat it, she just lay on it smelling Klauses scent..

โ™” ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ โ™”
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜ ๏ธ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก
๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Charmingly Evil
|| {Location: Warren} || {Tags; Lillith & Klaus}||

Luft sprinted down the long corridor through the warren, his ears back as his muzzle wrinkled into that toothy evil smile of his..
As he entered the middle of the warrens once again, he let out a sharp whistle through his teeth that sounded very much alike the little scream that the opossum had let out earlier infront of Hund..
Hund, whom was in the corner of the main hall, pinned his ears back and barked loudly, his paitence thinning fast towards the fiery tod...

Within moments, the small opossum crawled out from the fresh-kill pile, his fur matted and frayed out every which way, wet with crimson blood that stuck tufts together.. Perfect.. Luft hissed, picking up the opossum by his small scruff, turning back down the warrens..
You look ghastly.. thats absolutely perfect.. I need you to do me a favor and... "Play Possum" Luft chuckled, the small opossum nodding as he suddenly lay limp in his maw, coughing and wheezing.. Luft chuckled, his eyes flaming with evil intent as he ran through the halls... as soon as he approached Lilliths den, he took a deep breath and looked extreemly sorrowful, his eyes drooping as his ears twitched backwards, saddly padding into the healers den with the "sick" possum hanging from his lips..

Here he is, my dear.. he said, his voice warbling as if he were about to break into tears.. Lilliths ears flattened quickly as she stood to her paws, laying the duck aside as she looked at the opossum..
Oh.. Luft.. I.. How long has he been like this? She whispered, her voice going into a whine as she looked at lufts dear friend.. Since the beginning, that little opossum pup had been at Lufts side, they were inseparable from one another.. To think of the small opossum dying.. it broke her heart.. not only for her but for Luft..

Luft sniffled, gently laying the opossum on a small pelt next to all of the fae's herbs.. I woke up to find him like this.. I cant help but blame myself.. The poor thing always wants to help me with my chores.. what if he had gotten a parasite from a bad piece of meat?! He whined, his head lowering..
Lillith approached him, nudging his cheek with hers in a comforting manner.. I will try my best to help him..
She whispered..
Oh thank you dear.. you really are an angel.. Luft said in a pleading manner, giving the fae multiple licks on the cheek.. His sorrow easily excusing the term of affection.. Lillith nodded and smiled at him, looking down at the opossum.. I will need a while to see whats going on.. She whispered, very careful to have her voice soft and sweet so close to the "injured" opossum..
yes of course.. Dont mind me dear.. I am going to go give out the meals of the day.. Take care darling.. He cooed, padding out from the medicine den as he still acted sad until out of sight from Lillith... His smile then curled upon his lips once again as he wrinkled his nose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luft harshly threw down an old skunk carcass down into the etas den, his chest puffed out and chin held high as he boasted.. Looking down at the soaked pelt and chuckling - All seems to be in order~ He sneered, his canines flashing as he pranced along the den with such bold poise.
With a partner with such genes as Lillith.. I can have multiple litters of kin.. slowly growing this pathetic clan into my own~ With the most beautiful, sly and cunning kin possible.. I would trust a.. intricate.. brute such as yourself wouldn't last a year without being kicked out.. Luft chuckled, his eyes glistening as he flashed a smile at Klaus..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me