Mods, please lock or delete. Thank you.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It's a Zoo Out There (Now open and accepting)

Postby sugarbird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm

lawlpeepz wrote:(res a wolf, gazelle, and fox?)

Sure!

adult - oct. 18 - isfp-t - creature
────────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and
birds and snakes and games.
Spyro, Doom, Rain World, &
Cult of the Lamb to name a few.

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:45 am

░▒▓█ Daytime █▓▒░

Daytime is here! The zoo has just opened, and people are already pouring in.

Each day lasts about 30 pages. This is considered the first page of the day, so nighttime will come at around page 32.

All posts from players are allowed at this point.

────────────────────────

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm

(( When may we start? ^^

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:47 pm

((Right now! No reason not to.

────────────────────────

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Vanilla I ♀ I Barn Owl I Owl Enclosure

The new day begun. Vanilla ruffled her feathers and woke up. She stopped being nocturnal a while back due to her sleeping the nights away out of boredom. She let out a small yawn and chirped with glee as she saw her meal in a metal bowl laying right in front of her perch. Breakfast was one of the very few things she actually liked and looked foreword to in her dull life. She glided down as silent as a ghost and pecked at the deceased rat. She picked the meal up by its head and swallowed it whole in a few gulps. She left the second rat for her roommate and flew back up to her perch to wait for her pellet to arrive.

Cookie I ♀ I Pied python I Reptile House

Cookie rose her head and stretched her large jaws. Her mood turned sour when she realized that her breakfast was nowhere to be seen in her tank. She hissed at herself in frustration, only to hear the door creak open. A zookeeper walked in and made it to her tank first. She coiled back to let the hand lower the chilled baby rodent. She slithered to the meal and immediately engulfed it.

Arin I ♂ I Gray Wolf I Wolf Enclosure

Arin lifted his heavy head in response to the sunbeams hitting his face. Yay! Another day! He stretched and yawned as he rose to his feet and waited eagerly at the gate for the zookeepers to arrive. No other wolf was there but him. A woman in uniform walked in and he pounced at her in ambush, only to jump and lick her like there was no tomorrow. She pet him and played a little before finally dropping the pack's breakfast and leaving. Knowing that he was not in a dominant position in the pack, he backed off to let the others eat first. His tail wagged with enthusiasm, his patience wearing thin.

((Don't know what to do with Velvet right now. cx

────────────────────────

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:19 am

K A T O O M B A

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Open! } { Female Cheetah }

Katoomba paced the borders of her enclosure, stricken with boredom. She had grown tired of batting a ball around without another. A employee had just left her with some food, but she didn't have much of an appetite at the time. She knew the humans were worried about her, but why couldn't they just leave her alone? She gave a dismissive flick of her ear, finally stopping her anxious trot to lap at the water provided.

A U R U M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Open! } { Lion }

Aurum was lounging atop his rock, trying his best to look kingly. With a groan of boredom, he shifted onto his back, extending his limbs in a thorough stretch. His vibrant yellow eyes flickered across the enclosure, searching for something to do, if not a lioness.
He heaved his muscular frame upwards, giving his thin mane a shake, freeing it of dust and what not. He strolled through, careful to keep a distance from the larger lions that disliked him so. He dipped down, his large flat tongue exiting his lips to lap up some water before curling over his muzzle. Droplets fell from his chin, his eyes slanted as he gazed around.

A L L E N

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Vanilla } { Male Northern Spotted Owl }

Allen's large, magnificent eyes revealed when he awoke. He stretched out his fine wings, flapping them a few times for good measures before gliding from his perch. He landed on the ground with a thud, clutching the dead rodent in his beak before returning to his limb. He tilted back his head, devouring it gradually before awaiting his pellet. He was tempted to glide around his cage, but Vanilla, he noticed, looked half-asleep and he hadn't the heart to wake her.

N E I T H

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Arin } { Female Wolf }

Neith watched as Arin fawned over his handler, her nose crinkled in distrust. She bared her pearly teeth, fleeing from the scene. She waited to the human was gone from her sight before creeping out to take a chunk of red meat. She consumed it quickly, her hunger eliminated for the most part. She cleaned her chops, her alabaster coat vibrant in the light. She stood out among most of the wolves, and she hated it at times. She sat back on her haunches, a eye locked on the brute.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:07 am

Vanilla I ♀ I Barn Owl I Owl Enclosure I Tags: Allen

It didn't take long for her stomach churn and a large mass entered her throat. Vanilla wretched and hurled the pellet out of her mouth. She looked down and shuddered in disgust. She always loved to eat, but even that has a negative with it. She always wondered why the zookeepers collected these. She fully opened her half closed eyes and stretched her wings once more. She looked at Allen's food bowl which was empty, then back up at Allen himself. He was fully awake and looking at her. "Morning." She looked back with a wide awake face.

Cookie finally swallowed it and looked at the bulge that now rest in her belly. She licked the air with her tongue to find any remaining morsels, only to find none. She laid her head in satisfaction and looked out. No other reptile was awake yet. She sighed. She had no one to talk to.

Arin waited anxiously for his meal. However, only one wolf actually walked up and took a chunk of meat. No ther wolves were awake. He whimpered and decided to do a risky move. He silently walked up to the meal and quickly took some meat for himself, jogging back to the man made den to eat out of sight. He slurped it up quickly and filled up. He looked around and apparently nobody saw him. Good.

((Don't know what to do with Velvet right now.

────────────────────────

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:36 am

K A T O O M B A

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Open! } { Female Cheetah }

Katoomba paced the borders of her enclosure, stricken with boredom. She had grown tired of batting a ball around without another. A employee had just left her with some food, but she didn't have much of an appetite at the time. She knew the humans were worried about her, but why couldn't they just leave her alone? She gave a dismissive flick of her ear, finally stopping her anxious trot to lap at the water provided.

A U R U M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Open! } { Lion }

Aurum was lounging atop his rock, trying his best to look kingly. With a groan of boredom, he shifted onto his back, extending his limbs in a thorough stretch. His vibrant yellow eyes flickered across the enclosure, searching for something to do, if not a lioness.
He heaved his muscular frame upwards, giving his thin mane a shake, freeing it of dust and what not. He strolled through, careful to keep a distance from the larger lions that disliked him so. He dipped down, his large flat tongue exiting his lips to lap up some water before curling over his muzzle. Droplets fell from his chin, his eyes slanted as he gazed around.

A L L E N

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Vanilla } { Male Northern Spotted Owl }

He had just dismissed his pellet, when Vanilla soft chirps filled the air. He vertically turned his head to face her before the rest of his body followed, gliding over to perch on his branch in the back. He situated himself comfortably in a nest he had created. "Morning." He squinted his eyes as he looked through the wires of the enclosure wistfully. He wanted more then anything, to go out and fly where he wanted too.. When he wanted too! "Have you ever wanted to go out?" He asked, almost more to himself then Vanilla.

N E I T H

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Arin } { Female Wolf }

Neith watched as the brute approached timidly, snatching a piece of meat before disappearing. She heaved onto her paws, her thick tail oscillating gently as she crept over to him. She parted her maw to speak. "Um.. What are you doing?" She said flatly. Despite her hard exterior, she was quite a curious wolf. She stretched out her mandible, drawing her tongue over her canine, prying some resilient meat from it. She stared him in the eye, her orbs slanted slightly.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 am

Vanilla I ♀ I Barn Owl I Owl Enclosure I Tags: Allen

Vanilla looked back at him, slightly confused by his random question. She gazed back outside longingly and sighed. "Of course. I've always wanted to leave this boring place since day one and take you with." She preened her feathers a little before speaking again. "But we can't. Humans are impossible to fool. They've been analyzing every crook and cranny, making sure there is no way out for us. And besides, if we don't do what we're instructed and misbehave, who knows what they'll do. They have been known to be violent." Her face turned blank again. She starred outside at the trees and the other enclosures. She imagined herself flying through the sky and back home to her mother. If she was still alive, that is. "If we don't rebel, they'll take it easy on us. It's not worth the risk." She chirped solemnly.

Cookie finally swallowed it and looked at the bulge that now rest in her belly. She licked the air with her tongue to find any remaining morsels, only to find none. She laid her head in satisfaction and looked out. No other reptile was awake yet. She sighed. She had no one to talk to.

"Oh, howdy! What're you up to?" Arin barked, trying to change the subject. His honey colored eyes looked directly at hers. Her gaze only grew sharper. "Oh, alright. Look, it wasn't a big deal. Nobody else was awake except you, so I decided to eat before I wait." His tail continued to wag, keeping calm. "So yeah, I'm sorry. I know I'm merely an Omega compared to the rest of you. Doesn't mean I won't eat though!" He said jokingly. Neith didn't really seem to be in the mood to play, so he sat down sheepishly and tried to look as friendly as possible. He braced himself subtly, expecting another attack from a frustrated pack member. He never knew how to fight properly, since he was never taught. He looked her dead in the eye and prepared for punishment.

((I'll post Violet's part when Lex posts.

────────────────────────

best friend <3
──────────
STILL NO RICK ROLL
──────────
Fun fact:
You're pretty cool
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Orion-Tagged: Violet-Red panda
Orion woke up to the sun streaming in through the bamboo leaves, and stretched languidly, tail flicking. he wondered, as he rolled over to scratch a spot on his back, if the keepers were already here, or if they had fruit this morning.He hoped they had blueberries. In fact, he was so busy hoping for blueberries that he didn't fully realize he was falling until he hit the roof of the small air-conditioned hut in his enclosure. "Oof!" He collected himself, and poked his nose inside, checking to see if Violet was in there.

(Sorry! School started for me, I've had a busy couple days. I'll post regularly from now on!"
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me