~A million gods~CAT RP~

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

~A million gods~CAT RP~

Postby Heartglow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 pm

This is a world in which the gods(Kamigami) watch over the other cats in the world. They all do their job and play their part with their powers, which match what god they are of. But things aren't perfect for the gods. Since the throne of the heavens is now freed, the gods threaten eachother, which brings chaos into the lesser world. The gods begin to gain a following, trying to claim the throne. How will the lesser deal with this? We will find out.

The Kamigami typically have features matching what they represent. For example Enkaki, the goddess of the past, can summon a neverending book of the complete unbiased history. Oh and they typicially have unnatural features. All of the Kamigami are controlled in a way, by a higher god who sits on the throne of the heavens. They are essentially those who keep everything at peace and if there's any chaos between the gods then there's chaos in the lesser world. Each god has a totem in the hall of totems that they customize to their liking. The totems shatter whenever a god is slain, and on the lesser world it starts to rain, and the clouds take a weird shape.

The Seishin aren't mortals, but they aren't gods. They are spirits stuck on the lesser earth and they reside in the forest.
They are very knowing and tend to share their knowledge with a passerby in need. Or maybe even bring any lost cats out of the forest. They have weak powers that are more like little perks that easen their life, though all of them have a very important power. They are able to call the Kamigami to come down to the earth. They are typically very friendly, however you may run into a very aggressive one, as their personalities can vary.

The sentoki are very skilled swordman and swordswoman. They are like a army defending those who live in the village.
They are praised for being very brave and typicially helpful. Though a few of them are more skilled in healing and they heal the other sentoki and the people of the village. They typically send out one of their fastest warriors to ask a Seishin to summon a Kamigami. They are lead by a general and a lieutenant.

The mujitsu are the inhabitants of the village. They are the ones who roam around outside of the village and most often meet gods and spirits. They are those who usually need help from the gods and who often get in trobule. Especially the young,
which is the main reason why they have the sentoki to guard them. There are known evil spirits in the forest and that is what they are being defended from.

Interested? Click bellow for the sign ups!

Last edited by Heartglow on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Heartglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~A million gods~CAT RP~

Postby Heartglow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:50 pm

The place where the Kamigami reside and where their totems are located at. They can walk on clouds which allows them to watch the lesser world.

The forest is the residence of the Saishin. Quite a eery forest, cats that get lost here typicially and get lead out by the same spirits that reside in the forest, as they are pretty friendly.

The main residence of most of the cats in this roleplay. The place where both Sentoki and Mujitsu live.

Last edited by Heartglow on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heartglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~A million gods~CAT RP~ACCEPTING~

Postby Heartglow » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Heartglow

My pets