We Are ABANDONED --Magical Wolf Survival-- Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

We Are ABANDONED --Magical Wolf Survival-- Open

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News and Announcements

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 pm

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 22 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Rules and Ranks

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Surrounding Area

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:53 pm

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 12 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Romantic Antics and Deceased Members

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:58 pm

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Are ABANDONED --Magical Wolf Survival-- Open

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 am

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:01 pm

bump
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:31 am

|Blayke--Reporting Scout--Returning to Camp--OPEN (mentions Gifre)|

The morning was cold, damp, and almost slammed into his face as he pressed forward towards the camp. Blayke was flying back, tired. He had woken up an hour later than usual, which would possibly put Gifre in a bad mood with him.
    Damn. I hate having to deal with his pompous attitude.. He shook his head. If he got back to camp soon, he wouldn't be greeted with such hostility. He focused on the path he was taking to get back to the camp, and didn't think any more complex thoughts during his flight.
--

|Jaune--Healer--Walking to the Herb Stash--OPEN (mentions Blayke)|

Jaune opened his eyes a bit, chilled by the early spring air. He wanted to get up and sort herbs... but he had stayed up late the night before doing that exact thing. He lifted his head and looked around. Blayke isn't here, must be out on his morning flight. He decided that since Blayke was up, he might as well catch the morning howl and see if Blayke needs any medical assistance when he gets back. Jaune stood up, legs wobbly and warm from him huddling to keep himself warm in the night. His eyes felt tired, achy, from the long night of sorting. If anyone was up, they'd probably see bags under my eyes.. He thought, though that didn't make him really mind. In fact, it probably would've made people stay away from him this morning.

|Ruby--Scout--Waking Up--OPEN (mentions Oleander)|

Ruby stretches, having just woken up. She was the only scout so that meant extra work. She lifted her head in a yawn, and looked over to her apprentice, Oleander, still seeming asleep. At least she will share the burden with me when she's finally done training. She smiled in thought and turned away, letting her body wake up to the morning breeze.

|Thalia--Healer--Waking Up--OPEN (Jaune)|

Thalia soon opened her eyes, moving around, or at least trying to, in order to get her body to wake up with her. She stretched and stretched her legs as far as they could go, though she might've hit someone's nose in the process. She got up finally and started trotting towards the healer's grove, seeing Jaune strolling the same way, but not talking to him as to not disturb him waking up.

|Gifre--Beta--Walking Around Camp--OPEN (mentions Blayke)|

Gifre had woken up early, being the beta and needing to check with the reporting scout as soon as he returned. Although he had already woken up, his body hadn't woken up with him, and was almost chilled to the bone in the cold morning. He was sitting in a sort of sunny spot before he decided to walk around camp, to wake his body of course. He looked around the camp, it being so quiet that he could hear the chirping of morning birds and the humming of some bugs flying around. It seemed.. peaceful.
--

|Cinder--Loner--Waking Up--OPEN (mentions Umber)|

Cinder slowly wakes up, uncomfortable and dirty. It had been a long while since her and her brother had left their home, and her paws were soar from walking so far. At least get a proper cave.. she thought, wanting to scold her brother for making her sleep on the dirty, bare ground. They had set up their "camp" for the night out in the plains, muddy and damp. This made Cinder uncomfortable, she was used to the best. She continued to be in a warm ball, aside from her head and neck, not wanting to move from her spot out of fear of being too cold.

|Umber--Loner--Thinking--OPEN (mentions Cinder)|

Umber, though awake, refused to open his eyes or move greatly. He could feel his sister stir, possibly awake and looking around. He didn't want to evoke her "wrath" and complaints of being "too cold, too muddy and too hungry". He decided to keep his eyes closed a little bit longer... maybe he could secretly slip back to sleep if he was quiet enough.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:50 am

SPARROW ✦✦✦ LONER ✦✦✦ SWALLOW CREEK TOWARDS DESIN TERRITORY ✦✦✦ SHYA (OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS)

To the untrained eye the scene below may raise no suspicion of supernatural activities. Woodland birds chorused above the lively bubbling of Swallow's Creek. A morning dew hugged the springtime foliage creating droplets that reflected like small gems under the sun's rays. Among the activity of forest life stood a wolf of blue-gray hue. Although he was lean and underfed for a male, nothing about his physical features would give away the true other worldly events taking place in that moment. Nothing, except the three blood-red markings just beneath his amber eyes. Those yellow eyes were wide, unblinking, and gazing towards a bend in the creek which by a naked gaze looked nothing short than typical.

Behind the silvery cobalt wolf's eyes was a vision of a world much the same but everything appeared in shades of gray. In this monotone world, in that particular bend in the creek, stood a hulking black beast with glowing fire eyes. The matted fur hung like dreads about it's canine body, swaying as the creature took a step towards the wolf. The maw of the beast parted in a wicked grin as it lumbered to the shore of the creek, mere feet from the wolf. Still the male did not flinch until a ball of light padded across his field of vision to stand directly in front of the shaggy horror.

“daydreaming again are we?” a feminine voice called out to him.

The male wolf, called Sparrow, blinked his golden eyes rapidly before the usual smirk rested on his jaw.

“Just counting the birds to see how many have had their breakfast while I have yet to have mine waiting on your morning rituals,” was his curt reply.

The world was as it should be: in full color and a sandy blonde wolf standing in the place of the ball of light just a few moments before. Sparrow was once again out of his Spirit State.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

SHILONKA ✦✦✦ LONER ✦✦✦ SWALLOW CREEK TOWARDS DESIN TERRITORY ✦✦✦ SPARROW (OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS)

Further down from the bend in Swallow's Creek a female wolf was busy at the tasks of her morning ritual. Two creamy off-white paws stretched out on the emerald carpet of the forest floor as the wolf went into a downward bow. Once, twice, and then a third bow facing towards the rising sun followed before she would fully rise. Such was the ritual ingrained in her since a pup. If you are to have good luck then one must offer three swan-like bows facing the rising sun. Shilonka, better known as Shya, needed all the good vibes she could gather as today was going to be a momentous day. She had been following a gently curving creek for the better part of three days with her sarcastic and surly companion, Sparrow. Last night they had caught the faint fragrance of other wolves carried by a Westerly breeze. Finally, after a journey of several hundred miles her loner days may be at its end.

Shya shook out her cream and honey blond coat to be rid of the leaves and dirt that clung to it before making her way towards Sparrow's sleeping spot. Instead of finding him lounging beneath the red oak tree she saw him standing rigid facing a bend in the creek. A playful smile sprang to her lips as she snuck around him and then charged into the creek to stand directly in front of his field of vision.

“daydreaming again are we?”

Sparrow blinked his eyes and flashed his usual grin. “Just counting the birds to see how many have had their breakfast while I have yet to have mine waiting on your morning rituals.”

Shya rolled her emerald eyes and pranced through the creek, splashing water on Sparrow as she went.

“You can eat something once we make contact with the pack we scented last night. It can't be far!”

A misty gleam took over Shilonka's eyes as she envisioned what this new pack would look like. Certainly there would be a snow-white wolf at the helm, with sparkling golden eyes. And an all black female with eyes bluer than a cloudless day at his side. This is what alpha pairs of great packs looked like right? Regardless, Shya gave a pup's excited bark and splashed through Swallow's Creek making her way pointedly towards Desin Territory. Sparrow trudged behind her stopping occasionally to look over his shoulder as if he suspected they were being watched.
Characters.Toyhouse. Dreamwalkers.Image
ImageWriting Contest >> Here<<
avatar by shalusky MM stamp by hellevi
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Danny
Lord~~~~Enjoying the Morning and Checking on the pack~~~~OPEN
The young male was up before the sun had even risen. This was his favorite part of the day after all though! His blue eyes like the endless sea can look upon the pack as day breaks and light shines on their new found freedom. It was just so beautiful to him and it never got old as he watched other emerge from their slumber and stretch yawning without worrying when their next meal would be or if they would get attacked by some horribly insane wolf. This is what he fought for and it was very much worth the fight that they went through and what he had to sacrifice to protect his friends and give them a place to call home. He took the cold crisp air into his lungs in a long sigh of content before he decided to actually go off to check on everyone. See how the hunting party is doing and when they decided to go hunt and if the healers are stocked up and all that good stuff but thats only an excuse to get to talk to others and get to know them more! He mgiht be the Lord of this pack but he liked to know everyone and isn't one to even think he is better then anyone else! He is just a normal wolf and prefers to stand by his friends then above then. His right ear flicked at the sound of little birds chirping and this made the Lord happier for some reason. Birds snging their songs was a good sign that today would be a great one!

Ambrosia
Lead Priestess~~~~Heading to the Celestial Falls~~~~OPEN
As a soft breeze gently brushed against the she-wolves face she opened her eyes slowly with a few brinks. Her body still felt a little heavy from sleep but she knew that it was not good for her to sleep in considering her role in this pack. She had to pray to the spirits for a good hunt and pray for everyone's well being since she is a priestess, the spirits listen to her more and she would really be upset if someone got hurt because she had not asked the spirits and gods to watch over everyone to make sure they had a safe trip or hunt. Slowly she used her legs to push herself off the ground to stand up as a big yawn escaped her body before she gave a shake of her fluffy fur that swayed with how she shook. The day seems beautiful! They were very blessed to wake up on such a day like this. She gave one final stretched before she decided to head off to the celestial falls.

Granny Eva
Elder~~~~Waking up/Slightly in pain in the Main Den~~~~OPEN
Being as old as she was, Eva never was able to wake up like she used to. It was getting harder to get up each morning with her joints hurting and how her muscles ache because of the ground being a little to hard for these old bones. She groaned out softly as she moved her body slightly and tensed up at how the pain ached more as she moved more. She wasn't as young as she used to be and she knew that, even if her bones screamed it to her everyday. Her breathing was a little labored but that just came with the territory really. She wasn't sick unless you call being old being sick. Her fur lacked the luster it use to have and she looked a little rough but it wasn't like she could control how she aged right? She grunted softly as she lifted herself up from the ground ever so slowly and shakily and almost fell back down from loss of strength but she caught herself quickly. Honestly it shouldn't be such a struggle to get up!

The old wolf finally got herself to sit up and by the time she did almost everyone was up and out of the den. This wouldn't do! She wanted to get up and roam to. She didn't care how much pain her hips were in or how her legs ached from holding up the little weight she had before slowly heading towards the entrance at least.

Sky
Healer~~~~Running past people to the healers den~~~~OPEN
The young she wolf was up and out of that den before anyone could call out caribou! She woke up with the greatest energy and sometimes some say that Sky should have been a hunter with her great speeds but her strength was something to be desired! Her fur swished in the wind that whipped against her as she ran around the camp saying hi to all those around her whom she ran by like Jaune!. She was careful not to bump into anyone before she got to the healers den panting happily as her tail wagged a bit. She was the first there...it was kind of her own game really. She put it in her mind that every healer is racing her and she ha to always be there before anyone! She happily sat down inside as she waited for the slow pokes to get there finally.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me