(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:05 pm

━━━Muru━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; sanctus medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 206| Tagged;; branna, raine, sha'uri|
    xxxxxA wave of relief flowed over Muru and a sigh escaped his maw. Walking away from his alpha he moved back towards Branna, bumping his head with hers. "Thank you Raine," he voiced, relief clear in the way he spoke. His posture was tired, when did he get so exhausted? It hit him that he had been emotionally invested all day, confessing to Branna, getting into an altercation. The day had already taken so much out of him and while there was still so much more for him to do before resting he let out a yawn, leaning against Branna's side gently. "Today will be a long day," he mused, "But I don't regret a moment of it." The words were genuine as he looked into Branna's eyes before turning away, humbled slightly by a certain sentiment that he couldn't quite place. His thoughts roamed, they were going to tell Raine about this before they became side tracked. Was it appropriate to bring it up now, or had the alpha already surmised that Branna and Muru had finally met on a crossroads. Muru knew he could count on the leader's support but after such a backlash from Sha'uri, was Branna ready to talk to the leader.
    Note;; it is my turn apparently. short   because I was rushing. I will make it longer maybe
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 018.

Postby paper planets » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:11 pm

. ── BRANNA !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( three years old ) ( female ) ( custos of sanctus ) ( location: camp ) ( tags: muru, group)
    . ── you're something special, you are the little fang !!

Branna's gaze followed the interaction that went on before her. Sha'uri's submission to the stoic, but now more calm, alpha, rhaegar joining her and gazing around with watchful eyes and then the light-pelted Muru as he padded up to Raine and spoke in a soft voice. She leaned forwards slightly, listening intently to her matriarch's words and wondering if she would put her daughter up to fight in the tournaments or just let her be and punish the rest of them. Punish... What if Raine doesn't allow me to fight? No.. No. I can't. I can't stay as a custos, I have to fight to rank up. she thought in a slight panic and she resisted the urge to curl her lip and bristle up at the thought. Her thoughts were cut short by the words of Raine as she replied to the medicus. "So I'll take your consideration to heart, my friend. I cannot deal punishments on what I have not seen with my very own eyes, so consider you all off the hook. Sha'uri will be placed into mock battle following tournaments." The dark-pelted she wolf straightened up and relief flowed through her veins. No punishment. She was still fighting in the tournaments and neither her nor Muru would be punished due to Sha'uri's immature false accusations. She watched as Raine smiled softly, showing that her anger was no longer heavy, if not even dispersed completely.

The young Sanctus wolf felt eyes burning into her pelt and she turned to see Sha'uri bow her head, an otherwise respectful gesture if it wasn't for her sharp, hardened eyes glaring at her. Branna narrowed her yellow-orange eyes and only refrained from speaking because the younger wolf had turned and stalked off. Still ruffled and on edge from the fight and the annoyance that coursed beneath her pelt, she didn't notice Muru approach her until he was right in front of her and she nearly jumped in surprise, but settled for a few rapid blinks to clear her mind. As the male bumped his head with hers she was heavily aware of the two other wolves standing only a few paces away from them. Confessing and being vulnerable was much easier out in the serene forest with only Muru to truly see her and not other wolves in the pack. But, this was what they wanted, right? To not have it be a secret. Still, she remained quite stiff and rigid until the light brown medicus had pressed up against her side gently and she was enveloped by his comforting scent and the steady feeling of his shoulder against hers. Let them look, she thought stubbornly, I won't care to worry.

Branna looked over and her eyes met with Muru's warm brown gaze as he spoke genuinely. She smiled slightly and dipped her head. She understood where he was coming from, of course she was still filled with physical energy and excitement about the coming tournaments, but the day had been mentally draining from expressing herself to Muru and the heated confrontation with Sha'uri. She looked up to the male again, "I don't either," she promised and then her gaze turned to Raine as she turned and headed off. She took a small step to follow her and looked back at Muru, "We should tell Raine before the tournaments begin. She'll be too busy after the fights are over," she urged.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me