(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 am

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. 198} {tags. open}
Caelum woke as the autumn chill settled in into his fur, making him shiver slightly. He stretched out his legs and struggled to his feet, blinking blearily at his den. The familiar scent of the herbs that he kept carefully stocked in the nooks and crannies in his den soothed him as he got to his feet, padding outside to greet the new day. Caelum tilted his head as he heard the patriarch howl, waking the rest of the pack. He shook his head slightly, clearing it from the last of the sleep that clung to him. It'd be a busy day for him.
None of the wolves in the pack required his attention so he could focus on gathering herbs before the cold set in and killed what he could use to help anyone.

Caelum curled his lip at the thought of digging through the dirt all day. He knew he'd be running between his den and the herb patches, but it was required to make sure that he'd have enough to last the winter. Caelum flicked his ear and turned to walk back into his den to take an inventory of what he needed the most.

L Y S E N I A
{gender. female} {rank. Custos} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. 173} {tags. open}
Lysenia stirred awake at the familiar sound of the patriarch's howl. She pinned her ears to her head as she yawned, sleep clinging to her like dew in the morning. Lysenia struggled to her feet, looking around at her denmates. Some were already awake and outside, it seemed. Shaking herself off, Lysenia padded outside, yawning again. She spotted Laelynn and Eden greeting Rian and briefly considered going over as well, but decided against it. The last thing she wanted to do was be half-awake while speaking to her packmates. She just dipped her head in greeting to Rian instead and trudged over to the fresh kill pile, noting that it was growing smaller. The colder it got, the harder it would be to find prey. She sat down, waiting patiently for Rian to start organizing patrols to hunt. She itched to be out in the woods already, stalking and bringing down prey with a snap of her strong jaws but she could wait for orders. A patrol could bring down larger prey anyways.

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. 383} {tags. open}
Silas woke, eyes wide as the medicus padded into the den. He relaxed slightly when he smelled the concoction that the medicus was bringing, but it didn't stop him from flinching slightly when Muru began applying the medicine. Silas forced himself to hold still as the medicus kneaded his leg, his heart pounding in his chest. He watched warily as the medicus finished and turned to leave, walking away before Silas could find his voice.

"Thank you," he whispered in the now-empty den, knowing very well that the medicus did not hear him. Silas pinned his ears to his head and lowered his head with a small sigh, discomfort settling only slightly. He sniffed his leg and wrinkled his nose, the scent making his eyes water. He shook his head and lay back, rolling his eyes to the ceiling of the den. His leg didn't bother him too much and he was infinitely thankful to Muru who made sure of that. But the weather was growing colder and his leg grew stiffer with each passing day--and here he thought he couldn't be more useless than he already was.

Silas licked briefly at the wounds under his fur before he struggled to his feet, hearing the howl of the matriarch. He limped out,
squinting his eyes against the sudden light. Several members of the pack were already awake and speaking to the matriarch. He dipped his head respectfully to her but didn't approach, hanging far away from the group, fear making his pelt itch. He didn't want to flare tempers so early in the morning and earn more nips and snarls than he usually did. The others were talking about ranks and disappointment rolled over him like a wave. He liked to think that he'd be something other than a nefas someday, but he knew this was unlikely--even impossible. Not with his leg making his every move clumsy and painful. Silas backed up a few more steps, keeping the weight off of his hind leg. Perhaps he'd be able to learn how to live and hunt, maybe even fight with it, but he was scared his attempts would just irritate the others. It was best to keep a low profile and just get by--setting his sights on something beyond him would only bring trouble.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // three. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 pm

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0301. xxx tags. laelynn, eden, lysenia.

indent Glancing upwards, his blue eyes met those of Laelynn. The female seemed to be somewhat wary. Though with the rising tensions, Rian couldn't blame anyone. Nodding his head curtly towards Laelynn, he felt the wind buffet his dark fur. With a flick of his tail, he turned his head up towards the sky. Leaves were being whipped around by the wind, most of the trees now bare. Frost coated the ground. When would the first snowfall be? "Greetings, Laelynn," he said, "Has your rest been well?" While his mind was more focused on tournaments and getting patrols going, it was a stress-reliever sitting down and talking to his pack. He didn't get the pleasure much. "I imagine this winter will be quite harsh," he mused. Pausing, he returned his stare towards the she-wolf. "With the rising sickness killing off our prey, who knows when our wolves will begin to be infected." He exhaled, relishing the slight comfort that the sun brought. "But Sanctum is strong. We will prevail." His mind briefly wandered towards the thought of his Medicus. The only 'peaceful' interactions between Sanctum and Sanctus were those of the Medicuses. After all, their duty was to heal and cure. The two medics faced a common enemy. Glancing around camp, his pack seemed to be slowly rising. Specifically, Eden, who approached the duo with a small prance in her steps. The male regarded her with a small nod. "Eden. Good morning to you as well," he said, "Tournaments are coming up today. Are you both ready?" Waiting for the two females to respond, he watched Lysenia walk outside of her den. Pleased that more of his packmates were rising, he offered a nod silently towards her. He studied the three of them carefully. "We'll get patrols rolling once more are up."

ooc. mobile.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0541. xxx tags. group.

indent More of her packmates seemed to be waking, gravitating towards the small group of wolves. Specifically, the first to approach the small group was Azazel, a Praelia. He was probably better known for his flirtatious nature. Raine had become quite accustomed to his banter. Hence, why she never really thought much of it whenever a comment was aimed towards her. "Is that so?" she shot back, returning his stare calmly. Motioning around her, she orientated herself off to the side to give him room to sit. Her ears twitched silently, a low howl echoing through the air. Instinctively, she couldn't help but tense up. Hastily, she relaxed. She didn't want to put anyone on edge, especially when the atmosphere was peaceful and calm. Something that would be torn away soon, whenever soon was. That howl radiated power. Confidence. It was none other than Rian's howl. Sanctum would be up and about soon. She would have to send some Custos out and to patrol the borders. Knowing Rian, he would probably jump at the chance to cause trouble if he saw no wolves out. "He sure as hell isn't going to get the upper-hand," she thought. Glancing over at Atticus, she watched the male dismiss himself from the conversation. The faintest flickers of a smile spread across her face. "I wonder what that was all about," she wondered out loud, softly chuckling.

indent Her heterochromatic eyes shifting around camp, they caught the eye of Rhaegar. Nodding her head curtly, she said a 'Good Morning' towards him, before leaving him to his own antics. By the way he walked, it would probably be best to let him adjust to the early morning himself. In contrast to the tired demeanour of Rhaegar, Branna was quite the opposite. Practically radiating energy and confidence, the she-wolf was eager. Branna quickly made her way over. Cocking her head to the side questioningly, amusement danced in Raine's dark eyes. "Branna," she said, "What's gotten you so excited today?" At Branna's mention of tournaments, Raine's small smiled widened. "Ah. So that's what this is all about." It was nice to have someone as eager as her to get out and fighting. With an air of mischievousness, she replied back omniouslessly. "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I imagine everyone is excited?" Glancing over at the small group, she studied them all for reactions. "You'll probably be quite busy today, Muru," she said, somewhat apologetically. "Hmm. Maybe I'll have to force Azazel to participate in the tournaments. He seems to be getting rusty. We'll have to see if your fighting is less horrendous than your flirting," The female allowed herself to joke. "Alas. Our biggest priorities are the current problems at hand. Perhaps a few wolves would be willing to go out and give a quick look around Sanctus borders?" Movement catching her stark eyes, she glanced over at Silas. Nodding her head back in response, she beckoned him forward towards the small group. While the Nefas was normally not one to engage in social interaction, he was welcome to join in if he wished. If he didn't want to join in, that was his decision. Turning her attention away from Silas, she glanced back at the steadily growing group.

ooc. mobile. if you're patrolling, feel free to find dead / infected prey etc. etc. meow.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. 178} {tags. open}
Caelum sneezed as he padded out of his den again, the dust from his stores tickling his nose. Most of the herbs he had dried out were still fine and he didn't seem to be lacking anything in particular. He pushed his way into the undergrowth of the forest and dropped the rotten leaves that he had gathered--leaves that he hadn't dried out entirely and buried them quickly, licking his jaws to try and get rid of the bitter taste. Caelum pricked his ears as a bird flew above in the canopy of leaves, singing shrilly. He shook his head, ignoring the hunger that clawed at his stomach. He'd get something to eat after the first patrol returned and he brought back herbs to start his work.

The herbs that grew in the forest were often far apart but Caelum preferred this--it meant that the plants would always have ample room to grow without thinning each other out. Caelum drew up to a patch of mint, sniffing it before carefully biting off the stems,
leaving the roots intact.

L Y S E N I A
{gender. female} {rank. Custos} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. 187} {tags. open}
Lysenia pricked her ears as she heard Rian talk about tournaments and the patrols. She had almost forgotten about the tournaments, although she had been the most excited for them. She dearly wanted to be a praelia but she had been preoccupied with patrols as there had been a worrying increase of dead prey in their territory. It wasn't bad enough that the cold weather was starting to drive smaller prey into their dens, there was something that was killing the prey that wasn't loners in their territory.
Loners could be dealt with--this sickness left them helpless until their medicus found a way to stop it.

Lysenia edged closer to the group, listening in on the conversation. She knew very well that she would sustain injuries during the tournament but she itched to begin, looking around to wonder who she would be pitted against. Part of her hoped that she would be paired with someone that she knew she could outsmart, but the other hoped that she would get a challenge, just to prove to herself that she was as good as she thought she was.

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. 248} {tags. open}
Silas caught Raine's eyes and hesitated when she beckoned him over. He didn't want to draw closer to the group of wolves but he didn't want to disobey the matriach all the same. She was never vicious to him even though she could be, seeing how Silas could never retaliate or defend himself. Silas drew himself up and took a deep breath as he limped forwards, hovering at the edge of the group, tail tucked between his legs. He lowered his eyes, tucking down his chin as he knew he should do. He had received a nip more than several times for staring straight at a higher rank, even if he wasn't being challenging.

He swiveled his ear, catching the sounds of more wolves drawing around the matriarch. He also wanted to join the patrols to help the pack, but he knew he would be more deadweight than a deer carcass--at least the carcass would feed the pack. Without pups to watch over while the pack was out in patrols, he was more useless than ever and this fact wasn't lost on the rest of the pack.
His portions of food was growing smaller and smaller by the day and he was constantly hungry. But he couldn't blame any of his packmates--prey was thinning out and the wolves that actually contributed to the pack needed the food more than he did. Silas sighed slightly, dreading the winter to come. It would be a hard one, like the last.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Muru
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 602 | Tagged;; raine, atticus, azazel, branna |
    xxxThe tan lupus was silent and attentive to the banter that occurred from either side of him. Teeth dug into the the birds feathers; plucking them and spitting them to the ground. While he could eat the feathers with the rest of the bird it was personal preference to remove them from half of it before truly indulging in his meal. The use of the feathers in his nest and as decorations for his den, if they weren't removed before he ate the bird they became bloodstained and useless. Despite his prone position he was brought into the conversation by and off hand comment on Muru's presence away from his work. The lupus let out an amused grunt; his work was always on his mind, herbs and concoctions a mere hair trigger away from flooding back to his conscious mind. Crunching down on the pheasant he made progress on the bird, pausing to clear his throat when Raine brought up a question. It was about the satus of the medicus den and he was fast to reply, "all is well, although supplies will start to run thin come winter."

xxxThere was no extent of quiet between the group as they were joined by another, Azazel waltzed into the conversation greeting all parties. Without hesitation he began flirting with the matriarch leading to Atticus's quick self-dismissal from the group. The sight caused a sly smile to spread across his maw, one which was discreetly hidden as he sniffed around the remaining carcass for anything he'd wish to waste time pecking at. As he finally maintained his composure and chose to instead begin preening a soft scent wafted over the group. It was a familiar scent that haunted his dream. Looking upwards he caught sight of Branna. His heart skipped a beat, before beginning to flutter, blood rushing to his ears. A quiet inhale was barely audible from his maw right before he spoke, "Branna" he greeted smoothly. His voice was steady, not as traitorous as his heart. Something about being around the brown lupa set his heart ablaze and yet it felt like a deep betrayal of his morals. His priorities had always centred around his duties and his aspirations were those he lived each day but whenever she graced his day it brought thoughts of family and a simpler life. When it came down to it he loved his work more than he would let himself love Branna. It hurt him to feel that way but he stayed silent about his feelings and allowed himself to instead indulge in her company when he needed it most.

xxxHe was finally broken out of the she-wolf's spell when Raine's words hit him. The tournaments were indeed today, he held back a sigh at the thought of the work ahead and instead affirmed that the work load would be great. "I spent all of yesterday building nests for the poor souls but this is still going to be a long day." His tone was laced with both pity a humour. It astounded and frankly amazed him to the lengths wolves would go to excel their career. Raine continued to speak this time she was edging the wolves around her to volunteer for a border check, without hesitation he added to her request. "And a wolf or two to see me out to the birch trees along the edge of the border to collect more birch sap." While he didn't have a problem going by himself, there was a tension in the air that his totem had warned him of; one that needed to be respected.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 002.

Postby paper planets » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - raine, muru, azazel, atticus )

The female quickly acknowledged Muru's greeting by flicking her eyes over to meet his momentarily. She would've continued a conversation with the Medicus, but she was still currently seeking an answer from Raine. So, she opted for a faint smile before turning her attention back to her matriarch. That smile shouldn't be taken for granted, most of Branna's smiles were more of grins, she didn't let herself be soft and genuine around many, it just so happened that she was close friends with Muru, so he got to see that side of her.

Branna couldn't dwell on that any longer because Raine was now focusing her attention on the young Custos who was eagerly awaiting an answer. At her question, which was directed at the whole group, she grinned, "Of course! This is a very important day," she answered enthusiastically, her voiced laced with a cockiness that wasn't unusual coming for the dark-pelted wolf.

Though, despite her evident excitement for the tournaments to start, it seemed as if there were more pressing matters to deal with first. The patrols. She scowled slightly and hunched her shoulders as she pouted, quite childish of her, but she was often very impatient, especially today. Branna seemed to snap out of it as she remembered that it was possible to advance in ranks by obeying orders and participating within the pack. So, she straightened up once again, a new determination lighting up her eyes. Patrolling shouldn't be too bad, it'll help me get warmed up for the tournament and hopefully get some positive recognition from Raine, she thought as she prepared herself to volunteer. But, Muru stepped in to ask for an escort, or two, and she looked between Raine and Muru as she spoke, "I can tag along for either expedition," she offered with a nonchalant shrug, as if she hadn't just been pouting about it moments before.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - rian, laelynn )

Eden offered another quick nod of respect to Rian as he greeted her and she welcomed herself to the small group by taking a seat. She sat down and positioned herself in a comfortable position, swiftly tucking her tail by her side and occupying as little space as necessary, as she didn't want to trouble anyone by taking up to much space. The pale-coated Custos glanced up at her patriarch's words and she looked nervous as she tilted her head past the dark-furred male and stared off into the forest before her, "I-I'm not sure if I'll be participating, I'm not much of a fighter," she stated quickly, her paws shuffling. The female was actually quite squeamish at the sight of her own blood and she became extremely anxious if she got a wound any more serious than a scratch. So, she decided that the tournaments weren't for her. Plus, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to rank up, being a Custos wasn't too bad, she still got to support her pack and she honestly liked how much time he got to spend in the forest, it was calming and the jumpy wolf needed that. She returned her gaze to Rian with a sure smile, "Yes, I think that I'll just watch and possibly offer Caelum some help with the wounded," she spoke softly and then nodded, as if she was agreeing to her own words.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♕. 02 ── 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Postby laf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:38 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos
    located in camp
    speaking with the group
    feeling relaxed
    rhaegar made quick work of his breakfast, licking the remnants of the rabbit off of his muzzle and rising to his paws. he'd quietly listened to the ever-shifting group that had assembled in the center of camp, felt something prickle under his skin when azazel opened his mouth at any point to speak to raine. that, he quickly brushed off. right now, rank was his priority. though, he thought. i could certainly aim higher than praelia. once more, rhaegar shook the thought from his mind. no. the word patrol was very distinctly mentioned several times within the past few moments. the brute made his way to the smattering of wolves, nosing his large frame into the circle and situating himself beside muru. "if there's a patrol to be had, i happily volunteer," he said, meeting raine's gaze briefly before turning his attention to muru. if he stared at branna any harder, the dark-furred fae might just feel it. rhaegar then leveled his gaze at azazel, his face placidly blank but his posture rigid. he let his mind wander for a split second, his eyes travelling over the other dens in camp, seeing the dim forms of a few wolves still slumbering. it would do him good to get out of camp today, even for just a bit. with the tournaments looming, rhaegar would be glad for the chance to clear his head before the sparring began.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── and love is the name. [001]

Postby haru ; » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

ASTA─────── ✰ ✰ ✰
        ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
        i. four years old ii. custos of sanctum iii. slightly on edge iv. sanctum camp v. tagged: rian, laelynn,
        eden

xxxxxIt wasn't the most pleasant of mornings, with Asta's body in the most excruciating of cramps, and seeing the unmistakable red and golden leaves of autumn that cascaded down from the trees like colourful rain, a chilling whisper of wind seeping cold into all four corners of her den. For a brief, weary moment she lay in a loose fetal position, piercing amber eyes staring at nowhere in particular into the darker end as she tried to adjust to the sudden chill and brightness. The warmth that radiated from her core certainly wasn't enough to sustain her through the rest of the day, yet Asta pushed it out to her limbs, which needed to be oiled and in perfect functional state for any hunt she set off to do today. Aching bones and numb muscles were her worst enemy. but she supposed it was inevitable given how much time she spent running and leaping after prey with pushes of her powerful hind legs. In autumn the animals were beginning their hibernation and the wind sent bone-rattling chills down her spine, the sharp air muting any scents of prey around them. She would have to rely on her quickness and reflexes - a good thing too, given that Asta was by far one of, if not the fastest in the pack and her unique coat would prove useful in any situation that season.

xxxxxHer ears flicked back, her eyes blinked once, twice. Part of her wished she never woke up. The other itched to kick start the day on a good note. The svelte wolf swivelled around to face the camp beyond her, watching keenly the few figures that padded about, paws crunching the leafy blanket underfoot. A barely audible sigh escaped her maw, emerging as a small white 'cloud'. Asta terribly wanted to stay warm in her den for as long as her job permitted, but she was a hardworking fae and preferred to stay that way. Moreover, it completely wasn't like her to procrastinate.

xxxxx"Again?" she said more to herself than anything, when a long howl pierced through the air. Undoubtedly Raine's. Asta's howl herself was very melodious and almost like singing instead of howling, but it wasn't shrill and could carry far. The pale-coated female shrugged out her coat gently, getting rid of any leaves that had settled on it, and gingerly clambered to her feet. Her upper appendage descended into a luxurious stretch, tailing curling up to touch the small of her back. Feeling her joints popping and muscles flexing in an oddly satisfying way, Asta stepped out of her den into the open. Many of her packages were already rousing — specifically the Patriarch himself, Laelynn, and her sister Eden. The tiny congregation of three were sitting a tad further away from the send and seemed to be engaged in a small conversation. Flicking her ears, Asta loped over with a more graceful glide in her steps.

xxxxxShe stopped a little distance away from them. "Good morning, Rian, Laelynn, Eden. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she began softly. When she heard Rian's question of their readiness for the upcoming tournament, a tingle of excitement and adrenaline and nervousness rippled through her. "I would like to think so," she continued, the slight tremor in her paws betraying her emotions. "But there's still much I have yet to learn."

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♕. ── something unforgiving // i.

Postby néktar » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:19 pm

( ✩’xO P A L !!
───────────────────────────────

( age ) 5 years ( rank ) custos ( pack ) sanctum ( crush ) open ( feeling ) alert, hungry ( tags ) rain, laelynn, eden, lysenia

the howl rang through her ears, rian's howl, it was enough to rouse her from her slumber. she raised her head, sneezing lightly as she brought out her muzzle from being tucked away under her tail. her body felt heavy with sleep, she felt her jaws open for a large yawn, her pink tongue curling at the edge of her bottom lip before laying flat once more as she closed her mouth. she looked about her and noticed most everyone was up, she was not one for being late though it seemed sleep had got the best of her this morning. the cream furred female unfolded herself and felt the crisp air hit her under belly as it became exposed. she grunted slightly but raised herself to her paws, she felt her muscles moving in her body and she stretched them out, the fur along her neck and back raising slightly as opal felt her muscle's relax.

she moved her way out into the camp clearing, she was surprised to be buffeted by wind, her fur slicked back against her face as she padded towards the others. she kept her head high and walked with confidence as she approached the small group gathering. opal's tail was raised straight out behind her, once she caught sight of rian's dark fur, it lowered slightly though she kept her ears forward and eyes out towards him. she noticed who she was now in the midst of, she dipped her head to rian and acknowledged her fellow pack mates around her. she huffed as another gust of wind blew her fur against her side, what will today bring.. she wondered.

XXX

( ✧’xH A W K E !!

( age ) 6 years ( rank ) custos ( pack ) sanctum ( crush ) open ( feeling ) neutral ( tags ) open

the older brute sat at the edge of camp staying out of the way of the wind. his thick brown fur did not need to be tangled any more then it already was. his deep amber eyes followed his pack mates as they emerged to greet rian, he noticed the alpha seemed sightly off that morning, hawke new there was tension between the two packs and was expecting a war to break out soon enough. the male closed his eyes as opal padded towards the small group, he took a breath and felt through out his body, his muscles twitched in his stillness. he knew that he would have to fight once more today, he wasn't tired of it in all honesty, though a break every once in a while would not hurt. then he opened his eyes once more, you can rest when you're dead.. he growled to himself in his head. he pushed himself to his paws, his head was low slightly as he stalked up the group and stood in the back of them simply listening for patrols or simple orders that he would need to fulfill for that day.

his eyes resembled those of a hawk, thus his name. he noticed how many were intimidated by him other then rian, though he made it clear to the alpha-male that he would never challenge his reign as he did not wish to lead a pack, too much stress he believed. he dipped his head to rian as he noticed him there awaiting orders.

XXX

( ❀’xF L E U R !!

( age ) 5 years ( rank ) custos ( pack ) sanctus ( crush ) open ( feeling ) off, tired ( tags ) open

the young female woke with a start, she had been having a dream where she was running from a mad elk. her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavy, she noticed there was claw marks all around her sleeping space and that her claws were dug into the soft ground in front of her. she looked about her to see if anyone had noticed her sudden movement or her panic in her sleep. once she had calmed herself she pulled her paws close to her and licked the dirt from under her claws, she sighed. she moved her head towards the clearing where it seemed raine was awake and so was everyone else. she raised herself up, her long legs fumbled slightly underneath her. she felt so tired, her paws feeling heavy as she padded out into the wind.

she breathed in and opened her eyes to find raine, muru, azazel, and atticus gathered around chatting it seemed at least. fluer padded over with her tail raised in her ditsy friendly manner as she always did. hiding the fact that her heart was still racing from her nightmare. "good morning!" she greeted, interrupting the conversation with her chirping voice. her ears perked towards raine and she dipped her head respectfully after taking a moment to register.

XXX

( ✶’xO R I O N !!

( age ) 4 years ( rank ) custos ( pack ) sanctus ( crush ) open ( feeling ) calm ( tags ) open

the young dark furred brute had approached raine and the rest of his pack mates, his ears perked as she mentioned going to check the boarders. he opened his jaws to say he'd be happy to be one of the ones to go on patrol though he was cut off by fleur's happy voice, his ears twitched in slight annoyance but he turned back to raine. "i'd be up for going on patrol." he spoke, his tail wagged slightly behind him slightly. he felt his fur part as the wind blew at his back and he grunted in slight surprise. he turned his head towards branna, his head tilted ever so slightly, he wasn't sure how to feel about the high and mighty thinking female custos. orion tended to not interact with her that much though it seemed that today he might have to.

orion heard rhaegar pitch in as well for patrol, he was intrigued by the brute and wondered if they would get along well, though he new himself better. he knew that he was slightly tough to get along with at times as he could be hard headed one moment and overly compensating the next, as well as had a sharp tongue when he was hungry. though eventually he would settle into the other's personality and adapt that way so there was not too many skirmishes with his pack mates.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♛ you give me something to talk about // ii.

Postby artemis, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 am

( ) - - LAELYNN ! !
      ─────────────────────────────────
      age. four years rank. custos location. sanctum camp feeling. neutral tags. rian, the gang

xxxxxxnot long after laelynn had spoken, rian's voice filled her ears with a greeting and an inquiry about how she rested. opening her maw, she felt the frosty air nip at her tongue before she spoke. "well. how was your rest?" she asked, but before she could get an answer, her peripheral vision caught the sight of eden, another wolf that was nearing her and the alpha. dipping her head to eden, she ears swiveled at rian's question about the tournament. she wasn'r nervous, per say, but the events in the past few months leading up to this made her apprehensive. everyone was rather noticeably tense, and laelynn did not get the pleasure of calmly conversing with others much these days. it was more hushed and quick talk, and even more so with the building war between raine and rian. though she felt some excitement at being given a chance to move up in ranking, it only meant they now had more "skilled" wolves that could possibly fight against raine's pack if the strain of war continued to build.

xxxxxx"i'm quite ready. i think the tournaments will come out to be very eventful," she muttered, though loud enough for the wolves around her to hear. the wind came in quite strong, and lae could feel the winter chill bite at her flank, although she was used to it, and gave no complaint. swallowing a cold lump in her throat, she shifted her knowing blue gaze to rian for any possibly speech or announcement. it was mornings like these that laelynn really did feel uncertain about the future ahead, whether it be the next few hours or even the rest of her life.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // four. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 pm

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0321. xxx tags. group.

indent Turning over towards Eden when she spoke, her words provoked a small frown from him. It was odd having wolves who didn't share the same mentality as him; eager to fight, but calculated in their moves. Smart. Cunning. Most wolves, he found, were quite eager for tournaments. He brushed the thoughts aside, opting for a firm nod instead. "I'm sure Caelum would appreciate the help," Rian said evenly. "Perhaps you could head over now and give him an ask?" He did respect his Medicus's efforts in healing his pack. It wouldn't hurt to have wolves to help lighten his load. He knew very well the stress that was often put on high-tier wolves. While most aimed for high-tier ranks for the power, few could maintain that power. Be in control. With tournaments coming up, the most ambitious would be aiming for Praelia. Interesting, must he say. What snapped him out of his thoughts was the soft voice of Asta. Nodding his head to the she-wolf in greeting, he offered a small smile towards her. "Good morning to you as well, Asta," he said. "I'm sure you'll all preform well. I'm a little curious to see what i'll be shown." After seeing as many things as he did, he was rarely one who wasted his words. Impressed by little. He did see potential in his ever growing pack, potential to see something new rising. Like Sanctum itself, born from the ashes. There were only two outcomes today; failure or success. He hoped to see more of the latter. His blue eyes catching sight of Hawke, the male nodded towards him in greeting. They shifted towards Opal. A pleased look on his face, he stared off into the distance. "The future is undecided. Let's waste no time dwelling on it. For now, we live in the present. Would any wolves be willing to go on patrol? Knowing Raine, she's probably doing the same."

ooc. n / a.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0421. xxx tags. group.

indent Silently rising to her paws, Raine's eyes flickered towards Muru at his request. "Alright, then," she said, shooting him a slight sympathetic look. Like her, the stress was most likely going to get to Muru. That was the way it was with high-tier wolves. Too many duties. Too little time. It was most certainly the highest honour one could receive, being up on that tier. There were responsibilities came with it, some which others wouldn't be able to handle. Deciding how much to sacrifice. Deciding what was best for the pack. It wasn't just about you; but about the big picture. She did want to encourage her Custos to aim high. Ambition was good. But some simply weren't built for the high-tier path to put it bluntly. It wasn't just leadership skills. It was so much more. Glancing back at Branna, she resisted the urge to scoff at the familiar cockiness in her voice. Though she'd be lying if she didn't see remnants of herself in Branna. Reckless. Bold. After everything she'd gone through, she supposed it was lost. She had hardened. Became stronger. Built up her walls higher. Became desensitized to certain things. Being the Matriarch of Sanctus was everything she had hoped for. Her pack was her family to make up for the lack of affections she had never received. She'd be lying if she said she never felt lonely. Lying if she said that the absence of her brother didn't strike her like raging waves sometimes. Drowning her. Filtering out any hope. After everything she'd gone through, she'd was still the same. She did still care for her brother, in a sense. And she hated it. Hated herself for feeling that way. Having a Patriarch, or hell, a mate, might be enough to fill in the holes. But with her head fully in the game, she didn't have enough moments to herself. Not enough moments to form strong bonds. Friendship, dare she say. Romance, to her it seemed, was out of the question.

indent Brushing those thoughts aside, the she-wolf returned her attention back to the group. "If it's alright with you, Muru, would you mind having Branna accompany you? The rest of your may split yourself up into groups to patrol. Or you may all go as one, just spread out a little thinner." Adding on as if an afterthought, she glanced over towards Azazel. "Would you like to hunt with me?" It would be good to get more prey, especially when winter would drive their numbers thinner.

ooc. raine highkey oblivious to azazel liking her. c':

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me