★ ` ⊰ wishclan - a clan reborn ⊱ closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

★ ` ⊰ wishclan - a clan reborn ⊱ closed

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:26 am

x
x
x
x
x
- wishclan
- plot
- rules
- ranks
- relationships
- prophecy
- info
- extras
Last edited by fawn, on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am, edited 12 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ plot ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 am

x PLOT
────────────────

The four great clans have fallen. Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan and Shadowclan are no more. A ferocious fire ravaged the land the clans had made their home and only few cats remain. The remaining cats have all banded together despite their past alliances and are all deciding on the best course of action to take next. A large journey faces these cats and many twists and turns will face them along the way. The group are currently gathered at Fourtrees and aiming to elect a new leader and deputy to guide them on the journey they now face. New friendships, romances and perhaps even some rivalries will be formed, but the real question is - will they be able to gel and become a stronger clan than they were before? Or will they be destroyed from the inside?
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ rules ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 am

x RULES
────────────────

one. one pic per character on the form please my lovelies! two. in terms of literacy I'm only asking for two paragraphs of about six lines or so. three. please keep it PG in the thread. four. please be respectful out of character, we all want to be friends here! five. if you disobey a rule I will issue you with a warning, break the same rule again and you're out. six. if you have any ideas regarding plot twists then please feel free to tell me!
if you want to move the journey in a particular way or introduce a threat/event don't hesitate to post up in the discussion thread or message me! so open to any ideas! if you want to add a prophecy or anything I will also be happy to consider it! c: I encourage romance/rivalry etc so don't be afraid of love triangles c;
discussion thread
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ ranks ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 am

x RANKS
────────────────

⊰ leader (1) ⊱
skipperclaw - 38 moons - tom - mirrors.

⊰ deputy (1) ⊱
hawkstep - 38 moons - tom - Patrochilles.

⊰ medicine cat (1/1) ⊱
liontail - tom - 32 moons - crash the mode

⊰ medicine cat app. (1/1) ⊱
sootpaw - 9 moons - she-cat - renewed,,

⊰ warriors (7/7) ⊱
splashpelt - 23 moons - she-cat - fawn,
breezefire - 39 moons - tom - razzberry
clearmorning - 40 moons - she-cat - crash the mode
spiderfur - 36 moons - tom - Lady Masquerade
palefrost - 29 moons - she-cat - Lady Masquerade
waspleaf - 58 moons - she-cat - Shippe
rowanflight - 40 moons - she-cat - catou;

⊰ apprentices (6/6) ⊱
russetpaw - 10 moons - tom - ser
shadowpaw - 15 moons - she-cat - razzberry
batpaw - 10 moons - tom - ser
leafpaw - 10 moons - she-cat - Patrochilles.
silverpaw - 10 moons - tom - mirrors.
puddlepaw - 8 moons - tom - catou;

⊰ queens (1/1) ⊱
ferncloud - 30 moons - she-cat - ★seriously
➥ -kit - age - tom - user
➥ -kit - age - she-cat - user
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:26 am, edited 28 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ relations ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:14 am

x RELATIONS
────────────────

→ = cat likes cat
↔ = like eachother
♥ = mated
≠ = dislike eachother

splashpelt → hawkstep
-
-
-
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ prophecy ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 am

xPROPHECY
────────────────

"Fire bright the clans must fall,
Four unite, the ragged call.
The Skipper must take up the lead,
The Hawk his second, deputy.

The unmarked path holds danger, heed:
for thunder decimates with greed,
nature turns quite quick, indeed,
and water suffocates unseen.

You must travel long and fast,
as tribulations strike your path,
but in the end you'll see the glow,
Where sun meets earth, you'll be at home."

written by the amazing mirrors.
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ info ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 am

xINFO
────────────────

mentors and apprentices
liontail mentors sootpaw
palefrost mentors shadowpaw
clearmorning mentors -paw
waspleaf mentors silverpaw
spiderfur mentors russetpaw
splashpelt mentors batpaw
breezefire mentors leafpaw
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ extras ⊱

Postby fawn, » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 am

xEXTRAS
────────────────

the clan are currently: discussing what to do next
threats: currently none
season: greenleaf
weather: raining
prey levels: low

wishclan is closed!
no spaces available
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘☆. splashpelt; one.

Postby fawn, » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 am

SPLASHPELT
────────────────────────

[ warrior . feeling devastated . tagged liontail, skipperclaw, hawkstep, clearmorning, spiderfur, waspleaf, breezefire ]

Splashpelt shivered as she walked across the fallen trunks that led to Fourtrees from Thunderclan's previous territory. The cool night air felt baltic in comparison to the scorching heat that had been in the air due to the fire that had destroyed their land. Splashpelt wondered whether the other clans had been affected as severely as Thunderclan. The calico molly leapt off of the trunk and landed softly on her paws, she gazed around the gathering space and saw cats from all of the clans, it seemed that everyone had been affected, the fire had no prejudices. She looked around the assembled cats, she recognised the majority of them due to the fact that she had been to a few gatherings but there were a few cats that were unfamiliar to her. The molly cast her eyes around the group for cats from her own clan, she knew that a lot of the cats had perished in the fire, but there were a couple of apprentices, she knew Liontail and Skipperclaw had made it to Fourtrees as well but aside from that, Splashpelt feared that no other cat had made it.

The fire had seemed to come out of nowhere, it was the height of Greenleaf and the clans had faced higher temperatures than they were used to for about a moon or so, an electric storm had struck and the lightning had struck a dying tree that had ignited like tinder. From there due to the dry conditions the fire had spread too quickly for the clans to be able to do anything, Splashpelt herself had only been safe because she had been out on a walk that evening. She dreaded to think of what the camp would look like now. Splashpelt hadn't known what else to do and so she headed for Fourtrees, it seemed other cats had had the same idea, the fire hadn't been able to get this far yet and it was an appropriate place for all of the cats to gather where no territorial arguments could brew.

With a rumble the sky seemed to open up and the rain started to fall. Splashpelt looked up and blinked against the rain, hurrying across the gathering space to the edges where large ferns offered a small refuge from the rain. She tucked her paws underneath herself and settled down, trying to conserve the little warmth she felt. There were only a small group of about 20 cats gathered including a queen nursing two small kits, Splashpelt was suddenly hit with the injustice that Starclan had seemed to thrust upon them. Had they angered their great ancestors somehow? Was there some reason that the clans had to be almost wiped out completely? Splashpelt was suddenly very scared for the future of all of those that remained, what were they going to do? How were they going to manage without the clans? To Splashpelt the obvious answer was that the remaining cats grouped together to find a new home, but could all of the clans cooperate enough to do that? It made no sense for the cats to all go their separate ways, there were perhaps only 5 cats per clan left, nowhere near enough for them to establish a strong clan.

However... The cats around her were some of the bravest she knew, she recognised a few of the warriors from other clans, there was Hawkstep from Riverclan - a strong tom that Splashpelt had had somewhat of a secret crush on for a while, as well as Clearmorning a molly who always seemed to have her head screwed on straight and a strong will. Spiderfur from Shadowclan was one of the more intimidating cats she'd known but he seemed to be very logical and clever which is a huge advantage as a warrior, from Windclan there was Waspleaf and Breezefire, two very fine and strong warriors. Perhaps they would form an even greater clan than the clans that had followed before? With this thought the rain cleared and the stars twinkled above the cats far brighter than Splashpelt had ever seen before, she gasped lightly, sure that she had just been delivered a sign, but not confident enough to just blurt it out.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ waspleaf ⊱ one.

Postby Shippe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:42 pm

WASPLEAFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
warrior. 58 moons. she-cat. location; Fourtrees. tagged; all in the clearing (but I directly mention Hawkstep, Spiderfur, and Splashpelt)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Waspleaf crouched underneath a dead bush, willing her mind to clear and her heart rate to slow. She needed to be rational about this, needed to focus her efforts on trying to help those who made it out. But it was difficult, when she could not stop thinking about the fire and her clan mates. The events of that night were overwhelming, and in the chaos Waspleaf barely had any time to think. Now, in the smoldering air, the medicine cat was flooded with thoughts of what she could have done, what she should have done. "You always think so slowly!" she cursed to herself. How many more could have survived if she had acted quicker? During the fire, Waspleaf had a difficult time keeping track of her clan mates, and she did not have a clear idea of who made it out.

The fire had come roaring down the hills with the speed of the fastest Starclan warrior-- Starclan! How could they have let this happen? Waspleaf felt a pang like a claw in her chest when she thought of Starclan. How could her precious Starclan have done this to her clan? Waspleaf brushed aside all thoughts of a larger purpose as her anger grew, roaring like the winds that surrounded her camp on stormy evenings. She had sworn by Starclan's overwhelming kindness, their strong sense of justice. One of the ways she comforted her fretful apprentice Bluepaw was through stories of the kindness of Starclan, and yet they did this?

Bluepaw... As quickly as her anger had swelled it ebbed away, flickering out as Waspleaf remembered her apprentice. She was with Bluepaw, on their way back from gathering herbs, when they realized a fire was nearing the Windclan camp. They had both raced to help, but Waspleaf lost track of the young tom. She supposed that it was unlikely Bluepaw had survived... Waspleaf felt a second wave of panic come over her. What was she supposed to do, out here on her own?

After several moments of focusing on her breathing, Waspleaf calmed down and began to think of a plan. It had looked to her, after the fire ended and the smoke began to lift, that all clans had been affected, at least in part. Ultimately, she decided to head towards Riverclan, figuring that if they fared better in the flames they may be willing to take Waspleaf in, as she had always been on good terms with their leader. Her path to Riverclan led her through the Fourtrees, and as she neared the clan meeting place she began to realize that there were cats waiting there. Not many, but Wasptail spotted Hawkstep from Riverclan, and Spiderfur of Shadowclan. As she neared the clearing, she recognized Breezefire and let out a sigh of relief. At least one of her clan mates had made it...

Waspleaf entered the clearing as it started to rain, but the downpour barely registered in her mind. She was too shocked to greet any of the cats in the clearing, and instead simply crouched on the ground, staring into the dirt and trying not to think about all the clan mates she had lost. Without the activity of walking and planning what to do next, her mind went back to focusing on the mistakes Waspleaf had made during the fire. The gasp of Splashpelt somehow broke through the fog in her mind and she looked up, noticing the brightness of the stars. Waspleaf chuckled wryly; if this was a sign from Starclan, she didn't want to listen to it.
Shippe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me