(- ☀ тнe ιѕland ☀ -)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

(- ☀ тнe ιѕland ☀ -)

Postby Alizei » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:50 am

[removed]
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

disc. thread

They all got with their owners on a luxurious ship. Some of them came there on
vacation. Others to work. Few got there by accident. However they got there, none
of them knew what was waiting around the corner. Only three days after the ship
left the coast far behind, with all the people and their pets on board, a terrifying
storm has started. Everybody remained calm. Was there anything to worry about? A
usual storm, wind and waves couldn't affect a huge ship. Could they? Why didn't the
captain see the shallow, rocky ocean bed? Why didn't he change the direction? These
questions will never be answered.
Six dogs woke up on a sandy beach after the storm, ship and everybody else vanished.
They somehow managed to get on the shore. It was either luck or strength that helped
them make it. But is that it? Can they be happy that they are alive? Their owners and
friends are gone, they do not know each other and are on an unknown island. What
decisions will they make? And will they be the right ones?

Six dogs. Six personalities. Six stories. They all came from different places, but have
one thing in common - they are all survivors.
[removed]
Last edited by raey on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: additional images removed
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alizei » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 am

[removed]
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

i. all general roleplay rules of course apply here
ii. pm me reservations - first come first serve
iii. drama and romance is encouraged, but anything major needs to be determined
on the discussion thread by everybody
iv. no powerplay, godmodding, perfect/irrealistic characters
v. wolf hybrids are not allowed, this is a dog roleplay
vi. spots are limited - only one character per person
vii. reservations last 24 hours, roleplayer gets kicked out after a week of inactiveness,
unless I was told about it via pm or disc thread
viii. I'd love to see it become an active roleplay, please don't join if you know you're
not going to post
ix. all characters' forms go on discussion thread, relationship charts aren't compulsory,
but are encouraged
x. 200 words per post would be nice, writer's block is understandable
xi. have fun! ^^
[removed]
Last edited by raey on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alizei » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am

[removed]
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
Maia · ♀ · Vibrancy
a purebred dog, her owner is a well-known, rich celebrity. They got on the ship to
spend their vacation there. Now she has to learn to cooperate and respect other
dogs.

Romeo · ♂ · ғloѕнee
he got on the ship by accident, drawn on board by the scent of food. As always,
he didn't have any problems with getting where he wanted, but when it was time
to go back... well, it was too late.

Fidget · ♀ · ×.Eɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ.×
the cute and charming dog who got on the ship with her family. She is the one who
experiences the most pain after being separated from her owners. She is sensitive,
but needs to become tough to survive.

Jethro · ♂ · thelowercase_king
the ship security guard's dog. He is definitely the strongest physically and took the
lead of the group. It's hard for him like it is for the others, but he doesn't show it.

Epione · ♀ · smofir.
the ship doctor's dog. She knows a lot about herbs, medicine and illnesses. She's known
for her collected nature and her presence seems to calm everybody down.

Archie · ♂ · ★seriously
the cook's dog, who knows exactly what is edible and what is poisonous. He was taught
by his owner how to hunt and is the only dog in the group who can do it.
[removed]
Last edited by raey on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alizei » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:37 am

[removed]
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

x x x

The island is peaceful at the first glance, but only those who take a closer look
will see that it isn't as safe and calm as it might seem to be. In the middle of
the isle, there is a big and dense forest, surrounded by colorful beaches. Dogs
can find shelter there, such as dens, streams with drinkable water and prey like
birds, reptiles and small rodents. The biggest danger for the dogs are eagles
and large parrots that won't hesitate to attack in their nests' defence. The
canines also have to look out for snakes, whose venom could easily kill them.
Storms, tornadoes and heavy rain often appear on the island, causing damage
to the forest. It is hot there during day, and cold at night. Many ships can be
seen on the horizon, but they never get close. The chill ocean water is a relief
on the hottest days, but the dogs shouldn't swim too far from the shore where
sharks look for prey. There is plenty of fish, but only skilled hunters are fast
enough to catch one of them. There is a lot of different plants in the forest,
including herbs and edible fruit.
[removed]
Last edited by raey on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(- ☀ тнe ιѕland ☀ -)

Postby Alizei » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(- Romeo [1]

Postby Alizei » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:23 pm

R O M E O
▛ ▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▜
xxxsex ; male
xxxage ; three
xxxbreed ; collie mix
xxxcrush ; fidget

xxxxxxxx
▙▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗ ▟

↬ tagged ;
      ↬ mentioned ;
        ↬ location ; beach

The black and white dog's eyelids slowly opened. The beaming sun was warming his dark fur as he lied on the hot sand. His vision was blurry, so the brute blinked, his amber eyes smarting because of the salt water that got into them. Half of the dog's body was in the ocean, so only a part of his pelt was wet. Romeo slowly rose his head and inhaled the air through his nostrils. He sneezed, clearing his nose from sand. The dog's tongue escaped his mouth because of the overheating. He sniffed once more, many new unfamiliar scents hit his nose. Including ones that belonged to other dogs. The border collie mix glanced around. He indeed wasn't alone. But how did they all get there? He shouldn't have entered the ship. Something was telling him from the beginning that there will be trouble. More than he's ever got through.

He couldn't remember much of what happened before he woke up on the beach. The dog had the memory of the storm, the power going off and a loud noise when the ship hit something. It seemed like an earthquake. The humans weren't panicking at all before the hit. That was strange. Romeo's instinct was always telling him to hide during thunderstorms, but the humans acted as if it wasn't dangerous at all. He didn't know how he got on the beach. His last memory is attempting with all his strength to keep his head above the surface of the ocean, which seemed threatening and freezing cold back then. He remembered all the humans who were trying to use him to stay above the water. That's why he was always distrustful of humans. They were selfish and cared only about their own good.

Romeo sighed and tried standing on his forelegs, but felt acute pain in his right paw. He whined and looked down. A piece of glass was stuck in his pawpad. He immediately caught it with his front teeth, took out, and threw away. A trickle of blood ran down his paw. Romeo licked the wound clean and got up, lifting his hurt paw to avoid infecting it. His legs shuddered underneath him. He was still weak and exhausted. The dog perked his ears and focused on other dogs' bodies. Were they still alive? He hoped so.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ — fidget [ 001 ] — ✧

Postby eggos. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
F I D G E T
♀ | eskimo dog/retriever mix | three
beach | with romeo | mentioned ---
healthy | romeo is her crush

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sand was warm and felt just to perfect temperature, like a blanket. The sea waves crashing onto the shore was a soothing sound. It relaxed many with it's motion and sight. The sky was pure blue and by the looks of it, no clouds blocking the suns direction. The perfect getaway. Just not the one she wanted.

When Fidget woke up, she was aching. She felt heavy. Her throat was dry from salt water. Her eyelids opened to revel dark chocolate eyes, tired from her rest. The mutt looked around confusingly for a second then sat up, swinging her head side to side to catch something familiar. Or more particularly, her owners. The sun was fierce on her fur now that she was aware of it. Fidget stood up, shaking out her pelt and wincing as loads of sand and other objects which as twigs, pebbles, and seaweed flew from her. Hopefully nobody caught on to that. At the heat, she lolled out her tongue to cool herself down and gently sniffed the air. Thankfully, not much sand caught in her muzzle and she could smell right.

Other dogs. She was not alone. Fidget looked around her again, worry now fixed onto her expression as her ears flattened. Where was she and why was she here with other dogs? Then it hit her all at once and her gaze snapped to the ocean. The ship. The crash. The chilling cold and dark water that dragged her down and knocked her out cold to where she woke up here. She was aware there were other dogs on the ship, she didn't talk much to them, but now they must all be here. There's a chance her humans are as well?

Fidget sniffed again, hope now lighting her eyes as she searched for her human family. They were the ones that kept her all these years! They can't suddenly disappear. The eskimo mix soon stopped as her nose led her to a stange looking plant with spiked petals and wilting leaves and a curvy stem. Probably not safe, she's never seen this before. Fidget kept searching, but as her nose kept leading her to different things such as rocks, plants, and what seems to be a rotting fruit, her hope wore down into silence. She was lost. Without her humans. The dog drew out a whimper and paced, trying to recall what happened.

Fidget can remember she was watching the two twins of her human family while they were playing with stuffed toys, and the ship smacked into something. She felt something was going to happen before, so she stuck by the children in case it was an emergency. Just a sixth sense every dog has. When it hit, the whole ship shook violently and started to tip. They room they were in lead directly to the window, so when it started to tip, Fidget went with it. She remembers falling into the salty Ocean, trying not to swallow the horrid water and trying to keep afloat. She could do that well, she was a great swimmer but the salt in the water colleted on her fur and started to drag her down. Fidget caught a glimpse of the father of the family yelling at somebody in the ocean, but a wave crashed over her strongly and made her knocked out.

Fidget looked into the ocean longingly. Surely her humans would come back for her? And maybe the other dogs? Speaking of which, her eyes caught sight of a Collie of some kind, limping presumably. He looked friendly, maybe? She could try talking to him. Maybe he knew where she was and if there was anybody to help. And if not, he might have some knowledge of how to get back to mainland. She walked closer to him, now noticing that her right foreleg was a little achy so it was more of a light hobble.

"Uhm...hello! Hi! I'm Fidget. Do...Do you know where we are sir? This is definitely not the ship." Fidget greeted him in a friendly matter, tipping her head curiously at the brute. He was taller than herself and looked injured with that paw. She frowned at it. She wish she could help in some way, but alas she didn't know a thing about medicine of any kind. As she waited for his response, he gaze wondered around the rest of the dogs. Surely they are alive!
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (- ☀ тнe ιѕland ☀ -)

Postby #kronchymeet » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:10 am

┌────────────────────────────────────────┐
jethro;; #four;; male;; mood-- deep-set anxiety;; tags-- n/a;; mentions-- fidget & romeo
& whomever;; health-- 98%;; location-- beach;; other-- meh just a filler.

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
    everything went by in lightyears. the waves scraped by at the beach with merciless fists, and his pelt felt to be ablaze within the sun's heat. somewhere between waking up, and retrieving his conscious logic, panic set in like a thumb tac. pressing against his heart, causing his body to grow numb. simply by what looked and felt to be instinct, he began barking. yelping. something, anything. Jethro began to growl, and snarl, and snap, and yip at the sea. either thanks to frustration, or thanks to his will to remain within his working order.

the various array of trees were so nice as to bend out of his way. creating a sort of hollow of light that followed his every move. weren't they so kind?

the large male's head was swimming. salt water already clogged his ears, and brain, rendering him dull and unbalanced. a buzzing in which stuck to his ear felt to drive him mad. he wanted to believe this was training;; a coax. however, that was partially thanks to the fact he didn't recall what happened minutes, if not hours before.

Jethro's working vest was torn off in the torrent they all went through. his collar, though, stuck around in shambles. " Hey! Hey! Over here! " Jethro shouted. so far, the brute was oblivious about any others standing about the island. currently, his mind felt as though he was left to be all by his lonesome. which, didn't quite help the situation any. he continued barking at the sea. until, his ear caught something else. his audits stood erect for the small portion of time in which he actually heard something;; and his head turned abruptly towards what he believed to be the destination of muffled sound. supposedly, he made out the short end snip-it of a higher pitched greeting;; it had to be canine within his book.

clearing his throat in a generally dry cough, and sighing inwardly at the thought, Jethro ended his panic session by jerking back to the water and snarling at the waves once more, before, of course, he straightened himself, and bounded onward towards the supposed noise in question. granted, his mind was still racing, his heart was still pounding, and sticks, sand, along with other miscellaneous objects continued to prod him from just above his pelt. but, that didn't necessarily matter as of right now. in fact, he could care less. if there were others upon this island, he needed to find out. be it one, two, three, or seventy-two others upon this sand.

he needed to find out what he was working with. even if he was quivering like a maniac.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (- ☀ тнe ιѕland ☀ -)

Postby arabella !! » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:21 am

pione
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
doctor / 3.5 years old / likes jethro / with romeo, jethro, fidget

Epione sat next to a white counter in the doctor office, her brown eyes looked up at her owner whom was stitching someone up. "Almost there.." Dr. Wilson muttered, as he finished up the last cut and then cutting the string. "Now, don't you be running on the deck young missy. Or something like this could happen again, even worse." He spoke gently, smiling at the little girl as she nodded and walked out of the office. Not without giving the Australian Shepard a good ol' rubbing. Epione licked the girl's hand as she giggled, enjoying the hand rubbing even though it was a bit rough. She nuzzled the girl before she was really gone, then Epione padded to her owner and bounced onto his lap when he sat on his black chair. "You're getting really big now, Epione." Dr. Wilson laughed, spinning his chair around to grab his pen off the counter. "Now where did my glasses wonder off to.." He scratched his wrinkles on his forehead. As he got up, the ship's floor started to shake abruptly. "What the hell!" The doctor yelled, whistling for Epione to follow him as he dashed from his room. The female ran after her owner, panting continuously until she whimpered as she saw a humongous wave sweep passengers off the ship. Dr. Wilson stood and watched in terror, but him and Epione kept moving.

Suddenly, Epione cried out as she saw with her own eyes Dr. Wilson being brutally dragged by the ocean current. She rushed over,
    barking loudly hoping for someone to hear. She didn't bother to look around in her surroundings, where people were trying to save their own lives and their loved ones. Dr. Wilson held on the ship's edge, trying hard not to let go as he yelled in agony. "Epione save yourself! Help others, the children!" The fae stared in terror as she watched her own owner; swallowed by the agitated ocean water. She shook her head, trying to lessen the confusion that whirled in her mind.. The pain. Epione backed away slowly, sitting against the ship's wall in shock as she glared at other lives being taken by the aggressive ocean. The roaring thunder progressively got worse, along with the flashes of lightning that were nonstop. Finally, Epione waited until the tide slowly devoured her body as well. It was a rush of water, some fighting back and gulps of large amount of the liquid, until the female knew it was over. She could finally be with her owner.

Birds flew over the horizon, doing what they did best- singing. It was loud, and rather unsettling for people wanting to sleep for a longer time on the holidays or the weekend. But for Epione, it saved her life so her body didn't have to stay still until someone snapped herself to consciousness. The Australian Shepard got up quickly, she got into a defensive mode out of instincts until she realized that nobody was close enough to attack. The female narrowed her eyes, spotting three dogs in the distance who have also survived the fatal accident. Her eyes widened in wonder, thinking if she should walk towards them or go on her own path. But the smell of blood made the decision for her, to help the injured ones. Epione perked her ears, slowly and steadily making her way towards the three dogs who seemed to have interacted already. Before getting there, she glanced around to see if anybody else was alive. There seemed to be other dogs like her, but not awake just yet. Hopefully alive.. The young female thought. Epione sat down beside the strangers, already examining the collie mix's paw. "I can fix that in no time.. If I can find the right herbs around here." She said softly, nudging the injury. "Can you move it?"
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(- Romeo [2]

Postby Alizei » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 am

R O M E O
▛ ▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▜
xxxsex ; male
xxxage ; three
xxxbreed ; collie mix
xxxcrush ; fidget

xxxxxxxx
▙▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗ ▟

↬ tagged ; Fidget, Jethro, Epione
      ↬ mentioned ;
        ↬ location ; beach

The brute licked his injured paw once again, and then rose his head when a white figure in the distance drew his attention. It was a dog, looked like an eskimo dog, but he wasn't sure. A few moments later, he realised the canine saw him, because it began walking towards him. Romeo instinctively lowered his sore paw to the ground, it was better not to show his weakness right away. After many years spent on the streets, he's learnt that any sign of weakness could be used against him. Even though the female looked friendly, it was better not to trust someone immediately. But did he have any choice now that he was stuck on an island? "I'm Romeo," He quickly introduced himself, thankfully hearing that her voice was rather warm and didn't show any sign of hostility. She seemed as lost and confused as he was "I... I've got no idea" Said Romeo with an apologetic sigh "All I remember is the storm. And then I woke up here." He replied sadly. He couldn't help feeling sympathy for her. Fidget looked like she was searching for someone. Unlike Romeo, she had someone back there, on the ship. Although he couldn't fully imagine how she felt, it must've been terrible.

The collie turned his head, hearing barks and growls. Perhaps another dog woke up. Romeo felt hopeful. He wasn't there alone. Maybe there was a way to get out of the island? To get back to the town. He didn't see the canine at first, but then, Romeo noticed a large, black dog in the distance. He softly wagged his tail to show that he wasn't aggressive. Romeo started to doubt that any dog would be aggressive in such situation. There would be no point in that.

"Oh, hello there," He turned his head, noticing another dog - an australian shepherd perhaps. Romeo glanced at his wounded paw when the female mentioned it "Yes... yes, I can. It's no biggie. I'm alright." He replied. But thankfully he had to admit, the leg hurt him less than it did before "It was just a piece of glass stuck in it," He explained, noticing that the shepherd must've been a doctor's dog on the ship. It seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing and saying. Although Romeo would rather not talk about his injury, he felt better when she said it's nothing serious and can be healed quickly.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me