winter (warriors rp, deputy+ open)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

winter (warriors rp, deputy+ open)

Postby crash the mode » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 pm

x
    x
    x
    indent
    w
    eather extremes on a near-global scale led to the compression of survivable territory, and even then the clan was just scraping by. now winter is here, and it's shaping up to be the coldest yet. to survive the seasonal die-off, the elements, and things displaced that are probably more desperate than they are, brightclan will need to pull their best together and push themselves past their limits.
"snowy forest" by andreas achenbach
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | plot

Postby crash the mode » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:59 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━ plot | rules | characters | news ━━━━━━━━━━━━

indentleaf-bare has always been a difficult time for the clan, but this upcoming leaf-bare is looking to be the worst yet. prey is scarce, ice is forming on the stream, and poor conditions are driving predators down the mountain. snow storms are on the horizon, adding more to what's already fallen. the clan will need to take steps to ensure they survive it all.

indentbrightclan will try to establish new rules and find ways to deal with what this winter brings.
Last edited by crash the mode on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | rules

Postby crash the mode » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:25 am

indent1. site rules, dudes
    indent2. forms and ooc chatter go on the discussion thread [x]
    indent3. please disable signatures on this and the discussion thread to keep things kinda tidy
    indent4. at least one paragraph per post per character (so like five sentences), but more is encouraged if you can manage it. proper grammar/spelling, legible text colors, etc.
    indent5. you don't need to reserve a character with me before posting in the discussion, but if you would like a high-ranking or limited position it might be a good idea
          indent6. i'm gonna try to be casual about this and have fun, i hope you guys do too! but where in-character drama is encouraged, i won't tolerate it ooc
          indent7. try to be active (esp. if your cat's of a high rank), absences are understandable but if you know you're going on a trip or something let me know beforehand
          indent8. character cap is 3 per player!
          indent9. these rules could be changed or expanded at any time, but if/when they are i'll let you know on the discussion thread
Last edited by crash the mode on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | characters

Postby crash the mode » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:36 am

leader [1/1]
owlstar | 52 moons | molly | crash the mode

deputy [0/1]
name | age | gender | user

medicine cat [1/1]
paleheart | 27 moons | molly | arkin.

med. apprentice [1/1]
birchpaw | 11 moons | molly | iyrics

warriors [5/8]
louddove | 20 moons | tom | crash the mode
pineflower | 60 moons | tom | Shippe
embernose | 23 moons | molly | spotthecow
kestrelfeather | 30 moons | molly | Shippe
cedarfoot | 39 moons | tom | arkin.

apprentices [3/4]
wolfpaw | age | molly | ✨Moon✨
swanpaw | 13 moons | tom | Greenleaf
lionpaw | 10 moons | molly | fawn,

queens [0/1]

elders [0/2]
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 25 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | news

Postby crash the mode » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:47 am

━━━ time:
indent indent indentdawn | morning | afternoon | dusk | night

━━━ weather is:
indent indent indentsunny | overcast | rainy | hailing | snowing | dusting

x
recap:
indent-embernose, smokepaw, and louddove are on a hunting patrol
indent-lionpaw, pineflower, and swanpaw are on the border patrol
Last edited by crash the mode on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | relationships

Postby crash the mode » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm

too close!
━━━ apprenticeships

paleheart mentors birchpaw
      pineflower mentors swanpaw
      cedarfoot mentors lionpaw
      kestrelfeather mentors wolfpaw

━━━ kin

[cat] and [cat] are [related]

━━━ crushes/mates

[name] is interested in [name]
      [name] and [name] are interested in each-other
      [name] and [name] are mates
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter | status

Postby crash the mode » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

too close!
━━━━━━━━━━━━ open | closed ━━━━━━━━━━━━
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter (warriors rp, open + accepting)

Postby crash the mode » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:51 am

lil/final bump
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlstar (1) | louddove (1)

Postby crash the mode » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:38 pm

owlstar
━━━━━━ brightclan leader ━━━━━━
where camp | with desertpelt (ment.) | feeling not content (never content)

indentYesterday it had snowed. The apprentices had spent until sundown digging out the dens, and they'd hardly complained. Despite the worsening conditions, the warriors had brought back enough food at the end of the day to stock the fresh kill pile well enough to feed the entire clan, and Owlstar had almost let herself believe that they might get through this leaf-bare without casualties.

indentWhen she woke this morning the snow from the day before had frozen over, leaving the camp-- presumably the forest --a brittle, fragile mess. In walking to the center of camp to speak with her deputy, Desertpelt, she'd broken through the ice in two places, enough to press her ankles into the broken edges and scrape them. Owlstar had told Desertpelt to warn the patrols and other free-roaming BrightClan cats to tread carefully. Hunters would have trouble leaping and landing, but were also experts at controlling their weight shifts. She wasn't more worried about the ice than she was about everything else, having some confidence in her clan's abilities. Now as a lighter snow began to fall Owlstar threw her gaze out through the camp entrance where her warriors had gone. She hoped they wouldn't run into any trouble.

louddove
━━━━━━ brightclan warrior ━━━━━━
where camp, forest | with kestrelfeather (ment.), embernose, smokepaw | feeling nervous (what else is new)

indentLouddove had been woken by Kestrelfeather on her way out of the warriors' den that morning, being a heavy sleeper. Where the cold woke some cats, Louddove's thick coat kept him snug for the most part, and he rarely ever woke up without assistance. He'd been assigned to a hunting patrol almost immediately, and with one final look towards the camp and his warm nest Louddove followed his patrol into the thick of the trees.

indentWithout their leaves, the trees were somehow more imposing. Their branches were long and reached for the sky, now holding nothing but cat-lengths of snow. He watched them as he passed, following the lines of some branches until they passed out of sight completely behind his patrol. It was only when they came to a stop in a clearing and he walked into Embernose's back that Louddove realized they'd stopped at all. He apologized swiftly, a strangled "Sorry," with his eyes downturned, and listened to their plan of action. This was where they were hunting. He would take care not to stray too far.
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

embernose no. 1

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:20 pm

╔══════════════════════╗
          EMBERNOSE
          ╚══════════════════════╝
          warrior :: molly :: twenty-three moons :: tagged; smokepaw, louddove
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxEmbernose had woken up Smokepaw slightly early than normal, finding that they were assigned to the first hunting patrol of the morning. She knew that her apprentice would complain and be rather irritated, especially because of the large amount of work she and the other young cats had done the night before, but a patrol was an important duty to the clan, especially during leaf-bare. Embernose was often worried that Smokepaw didn't like her very much and would've preferred another warrior instead, or even her uncle at that, but the splotched she-cat tried her best to be a decent mentor to say the least and not as reserved. Starclan, please allow us to have a good hunt, the clan is very much so going to need it, Embernose thought to herself as she met up to Louddove, a fluffy snow-white tom and her Apprentice.

xxxxxThe tortoiseshell led patrol out, quietly pressing her paws against the snowy ground as she walked alongside her apprentice. She looked up towards the trees, heavy with snow on their branches, then gazed at where they were headed. The clearing had been one of the easiest places to hunt during leaf-bare, yet with both Embernose's and Smokepaw's pelts, surely they would stand out. When they reached the clearing, the she-cat came to a halt, just then realizing Louddove had fallen slightly behind. When Embernose felt him bump into her, she jumped skittishly forward, before meowing in her quiet voice, "i-it's okay, Louddove." Her amber eyes looked away from the tom to where three chubby mice were huddled around a snowy bush, trying to stay warm. "If Smokepaw sneaks up to those mice and chases them towards us, I think it'll be an easy catch...What do you two think?" The she-cat spoke in a soft voice, her quietness overcoming her voice again.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me