sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 am

Venus
Female | Loner | 5 yrs. | Crush/mate: no one | Tags: Nikkita

Looking out of her temporary shelter, Venus finished eating her prey. The dark leaves swayed in a slight breeze as the fea licked her muzzle to clean the prey's blood off. Venus, now repleted, set off to search for small animals to kill, since she wouldn't risk attacking a larger creature. Sniffing the air, the grey colored fea caught numerous different scents. One stood out to her in particular, a scent of another wolf. Curious, she started following it. The smell of dead prey also lingered in the air as Venus got closer to the new wolf. The fea was not one to steal others' catch and preferred to hunt her own, it felt better.
Venus spotted the scent's carrier and heard it's growl. She cautiously went up to the unknown wolf and stood up tall. "Um, hi. I'm not going to do anything to you. Your scent just caught my nose and I decided to see if you were any potential threat." Curiosity filled the fea's eyes as she inspected the wolf before her. Venus tilted her head. "So, who on earth are you, wandering these woods alone?"
Last edited by DragonianFantasy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 pm

E L I Z A B E T H || E N V Y
|| elizabeth || pack of envy || female || says she's five years old || alpha ||
|| feeling; curious || location; camp || tagged; open ||

Elizabeth lay in the entrance of her den, watching the camp from the shadows. Not be be suspicious, or mysterious, or anything; it was just more comfortable that most other places. Her silver-blue eyes were keen and curious, betraying that some thought danced in her mind. What this thought was, however, remained secret. For man-years it had, and Elizabeth was sure that only a few were aware of her hunger for beauty, and what lengths she would go to in order to fulfil it. More would find out, someday, but like all wolves, they would get old and die. Perhaps they would share the stories with their younglings, and there would be several generations who knew of her secret. At some point, however, story becomes legend, and legend becomes myth. And a myth, no matter how true, is simply unbelievable to any wolf who believes themselves to be reasonable.

J E N S E N || L U S T
|| jensen || pack of lust || male || four years old || subordinate ||
|| feeling; neutral || location; the woods, south of camp || tagged; open ||

Jensen enjoyed being alone. Well, not exactly; Jensen did not enjoy being alone, but he certainly did not enjoy being in another's company. Therefor, for Jensen at least, alone is always best. Alone, he could catch small prey, like voles and hares. A vole was hardly a meal, but it was enough. Until the hunter's next meal, that is; hopefully, one that is a bit more satisfying. Plus, Jensen, being a pack wolf, had to hunt for the pack. His selfish nature made this a tedious task, but he knew that in the long run, he would be safer this way. After all, when the time came for the ship to sink, Jensen would already be tucked away on a life boat, all by himself, swiftly on his way to safety.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vixen.

Postby the wild one. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:37 am

VIXEN : LUST PACK
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    gender female xx rank lieutenant xx feeling provocative
    scent vanilla + coffeexx tags jensen
      the sun had just peeked above the horizon when vixen arose from her rest. she extended her long anterior legs and leaned back, sleepily stretching out. dappled sunlight peeked into her cozy little den, briefly blocking her vision ahead. vixen yawned greatly as she padded out of the warm home. her den was nestled beneath a large fallen log beside her alpha's den. vixen peeped into his den momentarily to find that he was still asleep. since she had no duties until bishop awoke, vixen found herself wandering south of their camp. the south part of lust territory was where the woods grew dense and prey was great. even further down was a small creek.

nearby, the faint crunch of bones could be heard. the she-wolf could recognize the sound with ease. she glided towards the sounds gracefully with an air of confidence. ah, it was just jensen. vixen was still unsure how to feel about this subordinate. he was a bit too quiet for her liking, and it seemed as if he was hiding something. she wasn't anywhere near trusting him, but befriending him might become useful later. "good morning, wolfy." vixen's voice came out in a low purr as she stalked closer, paws lightening with each step. "sleep well?" she mused with a faint, devious smile.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 am

Elizabeth lay in the entrance of her den, watching the camp from the shadows. Not be be suspicious, or mysterious, or anything; it was just more comfortable that most other places. Her silver-blue eyes were keen and curious, betraying that some thought danced in her mind. What this thought was, however, remained secret. For man-years it had, and Elizabeth was sure that only a few were aware of her hunger for beauty, and what lengths she would go to in order to fulfil it. More would find out, someday, but like all wolves, they would get old and die. Perhaps they would share the stories with their younglings, and there would be several generations who knew of her secret. At some point, however, story becomes legend, and legend becomes myth. And a myth, no matter how true, is simply unbelievable to any wolf who believes themselves to be reasonable.

J E N S E N || L U S T
|| feeling; neutral || location; the woods, south of camp || tagged; open ||

Although not particularly surprised, Jensen was not expecting to hear the voice of the lieutenant fae so early in the day, especially outside of camp.
"Good morning, Vixen," he replied, appearing unbothered by her nickname for him. Uncreative, really; probably the same nickname she used for everyone. "I did, kind of you to ask. I trust that you slept just as soundly?"
He glanced up at the other wolf, his pale green eyes blank. He didn't appear this way on purpose, however; it was simply in his nature. Unfortunately, this was unnerving to many wolves, as he was very hard to read. Maybe even impossible.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vixen.

Postby the wild one. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 am

VIXEN : LUST PACK
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    gender female xx rank lieutenant xx feeling provocative
    scent vanilla + coffeexx tags jensen
      after the words had rolled off of her tongue, vixen circled the area. she inhaled the wafting aromas. catching nothing out of the ordinary, the female returned her attention to her pack-mate. she stoop opposite of him, tail playfully whipping ever so often. jensen's voice filled the surrounding woods as vixen took a careful seat. she curled her tail around her side. oddly enough, vixen found herself acting more cat-like rather than wolf-like. she took quiet steps, and was basically a ghost with her sounds and presence.

vixen held back a snort when jensen mentioned 'kind of you to ask'. he was always so apathetic. still, vixen maintained her posture and demeanor. "hmm, i did," she sighed thoughtfully, but it was so cold. would've been nicer with someone to keep me warm," vixen contemplated as she met his gaze.

vixen broke the staring contest as she stood up and shook her pelt briefly, ridding her smooth fur of the dirt and crushed leaves. "couldn't wait for the hunt?" vix notioned towards the tiny, lifeless kill. the pack was actually assigned to go on a hunt that day. it had been about three days since they had cleaned off the last carcass.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:50 pm

J E N S E N || L U S T
|| feeling; neutral || location; the woods, south of camp || tagged; Vixen ||

Jensen watched the fae carefully as she spoke, the words dripping from her maw, encased in a honey-sweet voice.
"Perhaps I could have," he answered, "but a snack never did hurt anybody. I don't reckon it will anytime soon, either, and it's unlikely I'll be the first."
Which was mostly true; Jensen, though he did not care to say it aloud, acknowledged that fact that a wolf had likely choked on a bone or two along the way, or been challenged for a fresh catch in a particularly hostile territory. Given, this was not necessarily the prey's fault, but could be used in an argument nonetheless. Jensen found that it was best to consider all of the possibilities.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sandalio

Postby White Eagle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 am

𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓸 / 𝓢𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪
Male / Iberian Wolf/ "4 years old" he's actually older / Crush: Elizabeth / Location: Envy Camp / Tag: Elizabeth

Traveling far from his pack's den he walked along the river humming his tune as he dragged a deer carcass across the ground. Nearly every season Sandalio would walk to the love of his life and ask for him to court her. He'd bring gifts and always be kind and patient as he awaited her response. Every time she denied his request it never wavered his love for it only made him want to try harder to get her. After all he's a romantic man..yet, his laziness sometimes makes him question why try so hard. Elizabeth is the only wolf he has ever given more effort than needed which is a surprise to him because he usually doesn't care about being an over achiever.
The scent of roses and lavender was a good sign because he loved how she had the most lovely fragrance than anyone. Climbing up the cliff he heard wolves give him barks and angry growls as he walked into their camp with a fresh deer in his mouth. Acting so nonchalant he continued to hum and dance his way up to the leader's den. Dropping the deer he let out a small sigh,"Hello mi amor. You still hold my breath gazing upon you; your smell captivates my senses." The wolf stepped closer to the leader as he smelled her face a foot away. "I brought you a lovely deer as a gift. I know you love to eat deer especially during this time of the year. And and I have come to ask to be your mate. I-I will care for you and only have you in my life. You are my beauty and my smile." Every time he arrived he'd compliment her and give her sweet comments that were different each time. This wolf may not see well but he certainly not blind about his love and how this wolf made him feel. Who said a sloth was unromantic.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 am

Neith // Female // Six // Anger Lieutenant // Tagged: Ekon & Matunaagd // Crush: None
      Neith was awake and talking with the pup Ekon. She admired his ability to just come up and talk with her. She liked him indeed. Neith's pale eyes wandered till she spotted the Alpha approaching. She stood up her tail high and her head high. "Learn Ekon. Head high." She whispered calmly. Neith was calm with only the Alpha and maybe some wolves and pups in the pack. This wolf was rather scary compared to most due to her size and things like that, but many knew well what she. Was capable of and knew to stay away from her, unless it was urgent. "Good morning Matunaagd..." she rumbled to her Alpha d dipped her head slightly. He was her Alpha and had to show respect but due to the somewhat close relationship the two had she respected him as an ally and a friend. She'd die before he would. She'd put anyone to their grave if they threatened him. "What do you needed done. Or where do you need me to go.." she asked with a low growl in her throat, a smirk lining her muzzle that exposed her long, razor canines.

Bishop // Male // Six // Lust Alpha // Tagged: Open // Crush: None
      Bishop was awake and trotting around his territory. His head held high and tail swaying calmly behind him. What a calm morning it was. Bishop panted as he finished his rounds and went to the river his head dipped into the water as he lapped it up quietly. His lieutenant was talking with a fellow pack member and he felt no need to interrupt. He had an eternity to do such things. The male lifted his head, began to trot back to the centre of the camp and he jumped and climbed several rocks. His muscles rippled beneath his shirt coat as he sat on his haunches and looked around the territory.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Ekon
Male| Pup | 2 months | Crush/mate: No | Tags: Matunaagd and Neith

"Ok, Neith" he whispered back and the little brute put his head high and his adorable little tail up. What should I do to slightly anger my uncle, not that he isn't already pissed. Ekon pondered while listening to Neith's conversation with Matunaagd. He added to his thought, smiling, I should go with Neith, maybe it will open up a new adventure. Neith and Ekon, an epic adventure. Go Ekon! Go Ekon! Go Neith! Go Neith! Ekon the most savage, handsome and strong wolf with his super awesome wolf friend Neith. Mischeviously giggling a very little bit, the pup waited impatiently for his uncle to reply to Neith's question.

Aragorn
Male| Subordinate | 4 yrs. | Crush/mate: Nope | Tags: Open :3

Aragorn had a weird dream. It began with darkness. From the darkness came out the mountains, trees, rivers, hills, plains, valleys, and sky. There were a couple thousand wolves on the end of plain, emerging from a forest. They all faced a hill and all of them looked like they were getting ready for battle. On top of the hill were seven dark furred, mysterious ghost looking wolves, all smirking or smiling. The wolves got into battle positions and then moved aside for a pure white ghost wolf. Then there was Aragon on a cliff, looking over the battlefield; he was confused. The white ghost wolf looked at Aragon and then at the seven ghost wolves; it yelled something to its army of wolves. They started to charge and the mysterious wolves ran through the army. The scenery then changed to a forest. Aragorn saw himself and his brother, Ulric, but as pups. The little brothers were playing inside their den and just then, their mom came in running. Aragorn remembers this thought he tried to forget it tries to run away but he couldn't. The brute wants to leave his dream but can't. The mother warned the boys right before one of the black mysterious wolves knocks her out. The little males ran away. As they were running, little Aragorn stops and sees the black mysterious ghost wolf fighting his father. The small pup tried to help but the white ghost wolf picked him up. In a blink of a wolf's eye, his father was killed by a black ghost. Just then, a droplet of water fell and it was back to the battlefield again. The wolves fought with bravery but decreased in number quickly. The white wolf looked at Aragon one last time. Then one of the black wolves was behind him and came closer so Aragorn backed away and fell off the cliff into a black hole. There was only darkness. A few minutes passed and he was in a dark gloomy forest. It was dark and at the end of the forest there was the white ghost wolf. It said, "If you can get past the darkness, the hostile wolves and the whispers you may hear would disappear. This really is quite a wonderful place to live." Aragorn woke up breathing hard and thinking, What a dream I had. Aragorn looked around and inside the forest. He saw the white ghost wolf, the brute blinked and it flew away like dust.

Ulric
Male| Subordinate | 4 yrs. | Crush/mate: Nope | Tags: Nikkita and Venus

Ulric was wondering around the forest floor searching for a scent of some sort of prey he could catch, but he also looking for his friend Nikkita. In his opinion, she was a skilled hunter and so, the brute likes to hunt with her. Ulric, in general, likes hanging out with the fea. His brown amber eyes scanned the area looking for his friend. A few minutes passed until a few scents caught his nose. It was an unfamiliar scent of a female wolf and Nikkita's scent with herd of deer a couple miles away. With a smirk, Ulric, with his muscular body, padded to the two females. "Mornin', Nikkita," the brute smiled and turned his head to look at her. Then, Ulric turned to look at the other fea and said in calm voice, "Good morning. You are not from around here, are you?" He tilted his head and asked, "May I know your name?" A slight wind flew around, moving the brute's fur.

Akela
Female| Loner | 2 months | Crush/Mate: No one | Tags: open

Akela's paws touched the surface of the ground lightly, chasing a fluffy brown bunny through the forest. The bunny was quick but Akela was quicker. She dodged the big dark trees with great ease. Even if she was bad at hunting, she could hunt down a simple bunny. As the hare was running for its life, the fea jumped over it, the bunny stopped and tried to run the other way but Akela was too fast for it. When she had a grip on the prey, she threw it into a tree, breaking its bones. Akela felt bad but she needed to kill it. The fea came up to it and finished him. Sorry, you poor thing. It's how the circle of life works.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 am

K O D E A S
[male-lieutendant-Greed-four y/o]
[with-akela . status-forest, weary . mentions- Kit, Sheik]

Kodeas had begun his day early, unable to sleep soundly through the night. The smallest of noises had woke him repeatedly, and on the last abrupt rousing, he had seen the drowsy dawn light beginning to filter through the trees and decided that it would be better to simply get up. After a quick trot to a nearby creek to help him open tired eyes, he'd decided that going for a walk around the territory would be best, seeing as his sister was nowhere to be found, and his alpha was presumably still sleeping at the time he'd left. Now, however, the sun was pushing farther past the leaves, and he could feel it in spots, warming his dusky back as he walked a overgrown game trail.
The brute stilled, raising his head to scent the air. Ears flicking slightly, he could hear a faint voice, and sure enough, there was a unfamiliar scent in his nose. Further, there was the smell of blood, and death; a kill. He felt the hairs on his neck prickle up;
whoever they were, they were unannounced in a his pack's territory, and that would not do, especially when dealing with their prey. Setting a brisk pace, he wound through trees and bushes, a light colored wolf coming into view. He raised his head and brought himself to a stop, body stiff and tail out as he observed her. Sure enough, there lay a dead hare at her feet, blood on it and her mouth.
"I would hope you have a good excuse for hunting inside a pack's territory." He used this to annouce his presence, voice cool but not aggressive. He didn't wish to fight her, but she was out of place. He had his sister and alpha to think of, and the instinctual protectiveness for both them and his territory was present and strong. Feeding a pack wasn't always easy, and here was a strange wolf with something that they might have utilized. He remained still as he awaited her response.

----

K I T
[female-subordinate-Greed-four y/o]
[with-no one, open . status-outside pack bounds, cheerful . mentions-no one.]

Her run this morning had taken her outside the pack's territory. She was used to venturing on the outskirts, and had made almost a straight shot for the borders, but she was wearier than usual due to the amount of wolves in the area, and the bad blood between the different packs. But she hadn't been able to convince herself to turn back, not when she'd been on a scent; a deer, to be exact, something that she'd been slowly tracking out of boredom all morning. It had zig zagged all over, down by the river and up through some steeper ground, and she at one point had lost it, and and decided to make her way back to camp. Now she only knew where her pack's territory was, and the general direction of the others, and was going off the hope that anyone she ran into would be more friendly than aggressive.
Even so, she kept her ears on a swivel and a weary nose aimed into the breeze. She was alert as she padded along, not wishing to be taken by surprise or tracked without her knowledge. There was a bounce to her step though, and she felt bubbly, occasionally loping after a bird or two that she caught off guard. The day was strong, even in the usually gloomy woods.
Toast, Toasted. She/her. College student.
Feel free to p.m. me at any time! I
don't bite, and never mind a chat. :3

My DA- Commissions open!
Currently obsessing over::
I. Supernatural<glances at gif on the right>
II. I can't wait for Fall!!
III. Carry On <3
IV. unfortunately, homework.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery