( fallout ) open & accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Delta Poll!

• Mililani - Sub.
60%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
30%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
10%

Total votes : 10

leilani no. 3 | zethian no. 3

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 am

ZETHIAN

pup :: brute :: four months :: no crush :: tagged; Macy
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxThe Labrador pup growled again, struggling to push the light colored pup away from him, his tininess making it rather difficult. "Listen, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kick you, okay?" The tiny, pitch black pup apologized with an arrogant snort, realizing how angry the young fae was. He knew it was uncommon for her to be this angry and disgusted at him. Zethian really did care about Macy, but he certainly wasn't about to show it, in fear that he'd lose someone else that he cared about, like his parents and siblings. "I'll let you be Alpha, just this one time, if you wanna play 'pack' with me..." The pup's wide, dark eyes gazed at the Golden Retriever with hope, trying to calm Macy's sudden anger. "Please, Macy," the shadowy, young brute squeaked again, tail beginning to wag slowly.

LEILANI

subordinate :: fae :: three years :: no crush :: tagged; baxter
          xxxxxThe young, silky-furred fae sat down beside a blossom tree, admiring the tiny russet and green colored buds that hung tightly together on the outstretched branches of the tree. One day I bet they'll turn into lovely flowers, maybe white or periwinkle, Leilani thought to herself with a content smile, her deep brown eyes still glimmering towards the blossom tree for a brief moment. Back in the city, there were no beautiful woods or unique flowers, though rather large cloud scraping buildings and concrete floors. It was alright, but feeling the squishy, tender moss between her paws was what the misty grey and white Border Collie had simply preferred. Hearing a sigh from a packmate, she turned her head to see who it was. Oh Baxter. Her eyes shifted from the young black and toffee brown male, towards the greenish roach that was scurrying away from him.

xxxxxTaking note that the shiba inu mix was coming over with a silly grin, the blue Merle Border Collie fae gave him a slightly toothy grin and wag of her thick, furry tail. "Hello, Baxter!" Leilani barked lightly, smiling to Baxter as she stood to greet him back. "I slept very well actually. It's so peaceful and just so nice, compared to the city." The silky fae tilted her head slightly as she spoke again, "don't you think so?"

Last edited by spotthecow on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ( fallout ) open & accepting

Postby twig. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:15 pm

A V A L O N; the shaman

location; on a walk | mood; content | tagged; lark

As she exited the den, Avalon let out a content sigh. She always found that during the mornings, the world seemed to be at a standstill. The sun was crawling it's way over the mountain still, casting warm, honey-colored rays over the camp and the valley. A number of other dogs were already awake, yapping quietly amongst themselves and padding around the territory. In the early mornings, everything seemed to be still except for the pack. It was as if they were in their own little world.
      The sound of her apprentice speaking jolted her from her thoughts. Avalon shook her head fondly at the sound of Lark's hushed statement. "Better hurry up, then." She hummed, slowing her trot so that Lark could catch up with her. Avalon didn't have much of a clue that Faolan didn't approve of Lark going out of camp, but even if she did know, it was unlikely that the saluki would stop taking her apprentice on walks. Avalon firmly believed that Lark still needed to live and explore a little, even if she was missing a leg. Once the kelpie caught up with her, Avalon spoke. "So, Lark, where should we go? We could go over near those rabbit warrens-- or perhaps the lake?" She nodded her head in the respective direction of each area. Both places were peaceful, but the small animals that inhabited them also provided a bit of entertainment for canines.

B A X T E R; the subordinate

location; outside the subordinate den | mood; chipper, curious | tagged; leilani leilani

Once Baxter arrived in front of Leilani, he paused to stretch out. At her comment, Baxter nodded almost immediately. He could recall the sounds of the city as if he had been there only yesterday. It seemed as though the humans never slept with their rumbling cars and strange music. "Heck yeah. This place is like a dream compared to the streets." Baxter straightened up and glanced over at the border collie. It was strange to think that she had come from the city. Baxter had always just sort of assumed that Leilani was a fairy who had found her way out of the woods. "I'm still trying to get used to it. I keep waking up expecting to hear a human voice or something." Baxter chuckled and plopped down, chocolate-colored eyes scanning his surroundings. His eyes fell on the tree decorated with buds preparing to bloom. Baxter wondered momentarily what they would taste like. He cursed his short legs and inability to jump that high. He'd never know. "Even though the city had all sorts of drawbacks, I kind of miss it." Baxter admitted, turning to look at the fae. "Don't you? Or am I just the only one?"
      twig.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: leilani no. 3 | zethian no. 3

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:22 pm

LEILANI

subordinate :: fae :: three years :: no crush :: tagged; baxter
            xxxxxThe blue Merle fae's sparkling, chocolate brown eyes watched the black and toffee colored brute nod almost immediately, wondering what he was thinking for a brief moment. Leilani sat back down beside the subordinate, the fae's eyes quickly darted away from him, and stared out to the sky when Baxter had asked about the missing the city. She hesitated for moment, thinking to herself, do I really miss the city? Miss the house where I lost my best friend? Where I was taken away from my parents when I was young? Where I didn't belong? Leilani didn't want too much silence to overcome their conversation, so she turned her head towards him again slightly. "I-I miss parts of it...But mostly, I miss my best friend, not the city itself, " Leilani spoke with only a hint of sadness deep inside her voice.

ZETHIAN

pup :: brute :: four months :: no crush :: tagged; Macy
              xxxxxThe Labrador pup growled again, struggling to push the light colored pup away from him, his tininess making it rather difficult. "Listen, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kick you, okay?" The tiny, pitch black pup apologized with an arrogant snort, realizing how angry the young fae was. He knew it was uncommon for her to be this angry and disgusted at him. Zethian really did care about Macy, but he certainly wasn't about to show it, in fear that he'd lose someone else that he cared about, like his parents and siblings. "I'll let you be Alpha, just this one time, if you wanna play 'pack' with me..." The pup's wide, dark eyes gazed at the Golden Retriever with hope, trying to calm Macy's sudden anger. "Please, Macy," the shadowy, young brute squeaked again, tail beginning to wag slowly.
          spotthecow

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Ⅰ - Draugur

Postby serpentine. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:55 am

❝♔ DRAUGUR!!❞ ─ THE GHOST

┌──────────────────────────────┐
          xxxxxranked alpha maletagged open
          └──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxThe sun set low behind the thick treeline as the old red pickup truck rumbled slowly down the worn dirt path. In the driver's seat sat a man with a worn, tired face and in the passenger's a pretty young woman with soft caramel colored hair and a heart shaped face. In the back was a seven year old boy - Draugur's boy, Troye, and sprawled across his lap was a three year old Draugur. The family of four were not of any great wealth, the father had lost his job and the family had lost their house- a pretty five bedroom three bathroom flat in Iceland. Forced to move out of their home and ultimately out of their country with little money they had taken a flight to another, bought an old truck, and were now headed to what would be their new home- a two story log cabin with two bedrooms, a small kitchenette, living room, and dining room, and one bath. They had been traveling for hours, making them exhausted and weary. That's when the second car hit, crushing Troye, mother, father, and Draugur's left hind leg, crippling it forever so he always walked with a slight limp. Whining with pain and sorrow that his only family had been killed in the accident, he lay down beside the mangled cars for a night before finally padding into the wood of burned-down trees, his great head bowed, heart constricted with pain, and his tail tucked between his legs. Since then he had always missed them.

xxxxxEven in sleep The Ghost's long, elegant muzzle twisted with pain, and a low whine slipped from between his fangs. Slowly, he opened his eyes, revealing golden orbs, their depths filled with sorrow and regret. Draugur has had the alias of The Ghost for as long as he could remember - he was called this because he showed almost no emotion at all expect for when it was strong, and no one really saw him unless he wanted to be seen or if they were searching for him. The Ghost was just hard to find, and he honestly perferred it that way. He had sealed his heart when his family had died and he was determined to keep it that way. Heaving his lean form to his paws with some difficulty because of the useless hind leg that dragged behind him, he shook our his thick pelt. Over the years of being alone and fighting for his survival he had filled out, no longer becoming the thin, scrawny brute he once was. Instead he had become fierce, and muscular, starting his own Pack soon enough. It was obvious of the battles he had had with predators- his ears were battle-scarred and one long scar ran the length of his muzzle. The Ghost shook out his fur once more before slipping outside and into the camp, swiping his tongue around his powerful jaws. His eyes swiped around the camp, seeing his packmates rising and conversating with one another. Pretty soon he'd have to organize patrols and hunting parties. With that thought, The Ghost gave a long sigh as he looked around at his packmates.
          serpentine.

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

o4. macy

Postby astrohund » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 am

━━━ ( \\ MACY !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            ranked pup • tagged zethian
            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            xxxxxMacy kept glaring at the charcoal lab for a bit more longer, her features seemingly softening every second. She didn't say a word at all and turned her cranium to look away from him, her brown eyes landed on the entrance to the outside world. The sun appeared to be rising, red lights shined in the once purple sky. It was beautiful to watch, unfortunately, the pups couldn't really see it well from inside the den. The yellow lab almost felt like walking outside to sit down for a little while, the cramp space in here just seemed to make her feel like she's suffocating. Taking a step away from her other fellow, she slowly trudged towards the opening and stepped outside. The ground was somewhat moist from the soaked in groundwater beneath it, it had rained the other day though that didn't really bother Macy that much. Hopefully that mutt in there won't try to play any games, she hated when he did that. Sneaking a glance back at the other Labrador, she wondered if he'd actually come out at this time.

astrohund

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me