• ( juniperclan -- open )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby ser » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 pm

ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ X
    juniperclan apprentice // @owlflight, splashpelt

foxes? patchpaw looked to splashpelt with wide eyes, her spirit inflamed - this is what she had in mind for a patrol. as the small group trailed through the forest, patchpaw began to daydream about vanquishing an entire fox den, and chasing the red vermin from their home; she wasn't sure how she'd do it, but surely pure might would save her - ignoring the fact that she, herself, remained one of the smaller, more stockier apprentices. engaging in this fantasy caused patchpaw to wander astray occasionally, with her nose glued to the ground, and eyes placed everywhere they shouldn't be, but owlflight and splashpelt inevitably pushed her back on track.

after what appeared to be a short stroll to patchpaw, the patrol finally arrived at the border. still rather distracted, patchpaw was examining the ground for tracks, at the time caught up in a plethora of scents that confused her so, when she happened to notice owlflight speaking to her - just in time too. oh, is this what she wanted? patchpaw glanced about coolly when owlflight made her request; although the apprentice was confident in many things, perhaps to an overt extent, she was at least certain her ability to track was real.

patchpaw trailed the border a bit, sniffing both the areas owlflight had freshly marked and the older, staler ones, but failed to make an assured assessment. perhaps, she had been a little too caught up in her other ventures, and now she struggled to identify the scents, overstimulated, although they resided at the tip of her tongue. she wrinkled her nose, beginning with a sigh, "oh, i don't know, um..." as patchpaw held her breath, she managed to notice a strong residue of herbs in the air. "daybird and..." she tilted her head, slowly becoming more frustrated, causing her to feel less inclined to make an accurate prediction. "longstar? dustypelt?"

she shook her head and looked to the ground, and with a final huff, mentioned one lingering thought; "and some other cat i don't know, i think..." patchpaw felt revolted; whatever scent that was, it was not familiar nor pleasant to her. yet, that was likely of least importance right now, for patchpaw felt rather irritated towards her own performance.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 am

xxxspiderfangxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - rogue - 38 moons)xxx(tag ;; outside clan territory, petalkit)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxthe tom dragged his small jack rabbit out of the clan's territory. the last thing spiderfang needed was a run in with a juniperclan patrol and former clanmates. oh, how he despised that clan. spiderfang believed that clan life wasn't the right place for cats. as he became more inclined to live on his own, he took his shot. but what really pushed huim to make that decsison... well spiderfang didn't want to think about it. he grimaced, tearing a piece of the rabbit with fervor when there was no need. after spitting out the fur, he dug in. now that he didn't need to provide for a clan, spiderfang could enjoy his own kill. he had never felt responsibility for the other cats, atleast not for most. the meat was quickly gone, as the rabbit had been malnutritioned. he picked at the bones. then spiderfang sat up straight, taking a look around and making sure all his senses were clear of other creatures. text
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlflight (5) | briarpaw (6)

Postby crash the mode » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:21 pm

owlflight
━━━━━ juniperclan deputy ━━━━━
where border | with splashpelt, patchpaw

indent"Oh, I don't know, um..."

indentOwlflight didn't mask her disgruntlement, nor her lack of surprise that this would be her apprentice's answer. When Patchpaw added her list of names Owlflight was almost mollified, but she had to make sure Patchpaw hadn't made any mistakes before she could decide to inflate her ego any further. Owlflight scented the border, the area around the border, herself, catching the familiar scents of Daybird and Dustypelt. She could smell Longstar, faintly, but the scent was old and Owlflight wouldn't be counting it. Before she could tell Patchpaw that she was correct, Owlflight caught that other, stranger scent as well. She was sure she recognized it, but couldn't put her paw on just whose scent lay on the trail.

indentWhoever it was, tresspassing on their territory would only bring them trouble. The fur on the back of her neck prickled with unrest. "You're right, Patchpaw. The cats you mentioned have been here very recently. And you're right about one other thing: we have a loner in our territory." She didn't want to make this a learning experience, considering Patchpaw's tracking as secondary to keeping the clan safe and their prey un-wasted. As such she took the lead in following the scent. "We're going to forget the border for now," Forget the border! Hah! "We'll follow this scent and we'll convince the loner to leave our territory, otherwise we'll drive them out."

briarpaw
━━━━━ juniperclan apprentice ━━━━━
where meadow | with speckletail

indentAll things considered Briarpaw thought that his solo hunt had gone pretty well ('solo' here meaning that nobody was checking on him and that he was receiving no help). Looking at the finch beneath his paws he couldn't help but feel proud of his haul. He kept this piece of prey in his mouth and backtracked to find where he'd buried the rest of it: two mice and another bird he couldn't identify offhand. A bit of a mouthfull, but nobody would mind if the birds dragged along the ground a little. Content that he had everything in order he trotted free of the tall grass, stopping for a second to enjoy not feeling like he was being rubbed up against constantly. His pelt still itched where blades would jab at him with their pointy tips.

indentBriarpaw found Speckletail a short ways away, and she didn't appear to be hunting anymore, either. He was a little worried about dropping his catch, lest he not be able to pick it all back up again, but after a moment's hesitation he set his prey down in front of him. This was normally the part where his progress would be assessed, or he would be praised. Briarpaw rather liked being praised, but wasn't sure what to expect. His tail swept, relaxed, over the ground.

indent"We done?"
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:54 am

xxxspeckletailxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - female - warrior - 25 moons)xxx(tag ;; forest, briarpaw)
xxspeckletail's assortment of prey consisted of two voles, a red squirrel, and a finch. the last, and unsuccessful hunt was a sparrow. while the she-cat had always been an above average hunter, birds were not her strong suit. she thought about those pesky flying creatures absent mindedly while looking for briarpaw. the tabby strolled to her, his stance one of a proud cat. she could clearly see the apprentice's own variety of kill. after dropping his kill in front of her, speckletail became a little confused. it took a moment for it to register that mentors judge their apprentices prey. "oh, um," the calico lowered herself to take an attentive look at his prey and a sniff. they all smelled healthy, which was a good sign. "this is a very nice batch of prey you have," she offered with a gentle smile. speckletail felt a bud of pride for the young cat, one similar to when she watched her daughter become an apprentice. oh, the molly thought, this must be what it feels like to have an apprentice. the calico cat nodded "i'm sure nightstep would be proud."

xxshe shuffled for a moment. "i'll be right back - i need to pick up my kill," the cat murmured. speckletail turned around, swiftly following her own scent back to the shallow holes holding her prey. everything fit pretty firmly in her mouth, except when she got to the red squirrel. after a few tried, the feline finally got everything to be held. it didn't look pretty, but it didn't matter. speckletail padded back to briarpaw, starting to lead him back to camp.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:23 pm

「daybird|32|molly」「feeling relieved」「dustypelt;;walking」「the forest」

The molly was nervous about the tom's plausible responses, she let her mind divagate the different options, ranging anywhere from alright, cool! to her worse fear what? no! you're crazy and im reporting you to longstar! but to her satisfaction, his reply was more similar to the former option. She heaved a sigh of unadulterated relief. "Oh, alright? to be honest, I thought you would refuse since it's not a typical thing you should do" she took a deep breath letting her shoulders rise then slump as she got serious "Listen, I don't trust many cats to assist me like this, so do not mistake my kindness for stupidity and report this to longstar, alright?" she make deep eye contact and added in a more awkward and unrefined manner "and, uh, I hope you don't have a problem with us stealing these"
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:53 am

ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ X
    apprentice // @owlflight, splashpelt

patchpaw felt her face grow hot, expecting an admonishment from owlflight, until she heard words of utmost delicacy - you're right patchpaw. she slowly turned to face her mentor, grinning; of course i was right, patchpaw conceded, and felt disappointed she had ever lacked confidence in herself. and, her delight only grew as the white warrior spoke of locating the alien scent patchpaw had noticed. although she hadn't gotten her fight with foxes, now she was to have an interaction with a loner. she molded the dirt beneath her paws with tremor, itching to go, and trailed right against owlflight, brushing uncomfortably close to the deputy. her mind raced wildly in imagining the 'scoundrel,' and she began to conjure a hundred ways with which the patrol and she would banish the outsider; they would be so frightened, they would never dare set foot in juniperclan again!
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • ( juniperclan -- open )

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 pm

petalkit
lone kitten
tagged with spiderfang

The young six month year old kitten wandered adventurously into the growth around the forest, however knowing that danger lurked beyond the haven of the cave she had settled in, she ventured no further than the large tree that's branches hung low to the ground only to expand upward above the ground, offering a wonderful view of her claimed territory. The kit had woken in the cave with no cat to care for her. She was alone.

The fog hung low to the ground, making the young white kitten appear a dark form beneath its shallow level. She mewed softly, her heart racing and her paws itchy from the dead leaves that scratched her. Petalkit's soft curious mews soon turned frantic as she twisted and turned, this way and that trying desperately to see where she was and to find her way back home. Seconds turned into moons for the poor kitten who could no longer find what she was looking for. Hearing the scraping of leaves against bark on the peeling trees around her, ran a shiver down Petalkit's spine, her hair standing still on her body. The kit was terrified and bolted a second later towards the low hanging branch, feeling as though a predator was pursuing her. The dawn of the sun parted the dark fog surrounding her but to no avail did it save the poor kitten from her fears. Petalkit clung to the tree, slipping. She retracted her claws to flail miserably in hopes of reaching a higher point. Eventually, the kit managed to get atop it safely. She then proceeded to climb forwards, the ground slipping beneath the fog the faster her little paws scaled the tree until at last, she stopped. Her heart was slamming against her rib cage, blood flowing deafening in her ears that it blocked out all other sounds. She clung to the branch, only to know that it shook violently, not from a predator but because of her weight. Unfoaruntly, Petalkit did not calculate her mistake and her meows pierced the sound barrier her blood had forced into her. Petalkit yowled and meowed desperately, her back legs not flailing around in the air while her weak arms clung for dear life onto the branch that was slipping from her claws.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:36 am

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, daybird)
xxthe younger warrior answered firmly to her request. "i won't, i swear to starclan. ... and i don't mind stealing from the twolegs." he offered a smile. the siamese looked around. he knew the two;eg place was generally speaking, but not the specifics. and he definitely didn't want to come in contact with one. elders told spine chilling stories about stolen clan cats. dustypelt wasn't sure if those were real though. it was very possible that they lied to keep young kits in their dens. the tom hoped daybird knew what she was doing. there was a glimmer of excitement in his belly though. (ooc: sorry about shortness)

xxxspiderfangxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - rogue - 38 moons)xxx(tag ;; forest, petalkit)
xxspiderfang wandered around the forest, knowing the majority of it like the back of his paw. after many moons of living by himself, he recognized many landmarks. the jet black tom swiveled his ears toward the sound of rushing water. it wasn't the loud rumbling of a river, but the quiet tinkling of a stream. he padded to it, realizing he was parched after his hunt. the scarred cat took the chance to guzzle a horse's worth of water. spiderfang followed it upstream, knowing his den would be on the other side of it, nestled among roots. he leaped over the stream with ease, strolling back to his own "camp." spiderfang blinked and then shuddered. his eyes narrowed and he unsheathed his claws, ready for a fight that wasn't coming. the sky was pierced with a high pitched yowl. it was undeniably a cat, and by the sound of it, spiderfang guessed a kit. or close to it. the tom followed the sound, if only to stop the sound so her could take a nap. spiderfang didn't know what he would do when he got there, but maybe it was in danger. the back cat sped to the scene, pushing away branches to see a pale kit screaming at nothing. he scowled, supremely annoyed. the tom started to turn back..text
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me