ϟ boiling blood (OPEN warriors)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ϟ boiling blood (OPEN warriors)

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:52 pm

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

PineClan has been in the same spot for decades with no disputes coming from another Clan. Peace has been in their ranks, their nearby river and all through their pine trees. Suddenly, something is amiss. Nights are growing longer, days end sooner and tensions are being strung out. The previous leader, Mousestar, has been dead for about three moons and with her death something has shifted. While many don't seem to have any issue with the new leader, rumors of an usurper are bubbling around the Clan. To make matters worse a new Clan is moving in to try and make a claim at a section of the near perfect territory. They are, however, wounded and tired, not willing to put a fight up... yet.

How long before this new Clan, StormClan, gains strength and makes a stand for themselves against PineClan? How long before the rumored usurper is no longer a rumor but a terrible truth? What if PineClan traitors leave for StormClan? How is PineClan going to handle all these new threats - will you be around to find out?
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ rules

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:10 pm

ϟ keep Nick & Tess' rules in your mind!

ϟ this is semi-lit so I'm going to require at least one strong paragraph per post per character. each paragraph should be near 10-15 lines long.

ϟ only traditional names please - refer to this list if you need some prefix ideas and this list if you need some suffixes. a few straying ones will be allowed but nothing like Moondream or Hatetear, you get me?

ϟ three characters per person max - two for PineClan and one for StormClan as they are supposed to be the wounded and ragged clan. you are by no means required to have three, you can have one if you wish.

ϟ only one high ranking kitty per person. this means if you have the PineClan leader you can not have the StormClan medicine cat or vice versa.

ϟ genders are not required to be balanced perfectly, just try not to keep all toms in one spot and the she-cats in another. three toms per she-cat is fine by me, you play what you want to play.

ϟ I have nothing against lgbt+ but I'd like to keep this roleplay realistic and only have straight cats here.

ϟ no kittypets - these cats are in the middle of a pine wood with a nearby river. twolegs will happen but probably only once in a blue moon in the form of hunters or campers.

ϟ there is a traitor problem within PineClan and a list of the traitors will be found below. if you'd like to play a traitor just throw that into your cat's bio and I'll add them!

ϟ spice this place up with some drama, y'all - cross clan lovers, PineClan warriors who abandon their clan for StormClan,
      traitorous attempts at others. just discuss huge things in the discussion thread.

ϟ speaking of which - all forms and ooc shall go here, on the discussion thread once it's up and running.

ϟ pm me a sample and all the jazz if you want a high ranking character.
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ PineClan Cats

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

✿ leader
♂ stormstar / twenty-one (21) moons / queen_2.o

✿ deputy
♀ willowflower / thirty-six (36) moons / limp

✿ medicine cat
name / age / user + link

✿ medicine cat apprentice
♂ spiderpaw / nine (9) moons / Folly + Zmija

✿ warriors
♀ robinwhisker / thirty-two (32) moons / hopgoat
name / age / user + link
name / age / user + link

✿ apprentices
♂ foxpaw / ten (10) moons / V.Vulpes
name / age / user + link
name / age / user + link

✿ queens & kits - closed for now
♀ junipercloud / twenty-three (23) moons / EpicLilKitty

✿ elders
name / age / user + link
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ StormClan Cats

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 pm

ϟ leader
♂ nettlestar / age / astorëa

ϟ deputy
name / age / user + link

ϟ medicine cat
♀ smokeheart / forty-one (41) moons / V.Vulpes

ϟ medicine cat apprentice
♀ petalpaw / ten (10) moons / EpicLilKitty

ϟ warriors
♀ fawnheart / thirty-two (32) moons / Folly + Zmija
♂ aspencloud / thirty-eight (38) moons / limp
name / age / user + link

ϟ apprentices
♂ minnowpaw / twelve (12) moons / hopgoat
name / age / user + link
name / age / user + link

ϟ queens & kits
name / age / user + link
name / age / user + link

ϟ elders
name / age / user + link
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ the traitors

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:03 pm

This list of cats are those with the intent to throw the new leader of PineClan down. These troublesome felines congregate as a small group every once in a while and keep the intent of their meetings hidden to the rest of the clan. Some have the intent to leave PineClan for StormClan though not many have voiced those opinions quite yet... all of the listed cats are PineClan cats.

ϟ spiderpaw
ϟ
ϟ
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ relationships

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:11 pm

family
ϟ

crushes
ϟ

mates
ϟ

mentors & their apprentices
ϟ
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ extras

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Weather & Season
      it is the beginning of newleaf; the breeze is getting warmer but it still carries a bite and finally the prey is back! Many cats are hungry, skinny and bedraggled. Spirits are slowly growing brighter as the warmth comes but prey is still tricky to find but not as tricky as the middle of leaf-bare.

Territories
      PineClan's territory is mostly, well, pine trees. The camp resides not far from the river in a small meadow. Never needing a camp that offered a hard entrance from enemies the most protection the camp has is the fact that their dens are prickly bushes, hallowed trees or weaved thorns. The leader resides in one of the renown hallowed trees while the warriors and apprentices are both in separate cleared out bushes. The medicine cat and his/her apprentice probably have the best of the shelters lucking out with the only badger warren on the edge of the meadow.

StormClan's "territory" isn't horribly far from PineClan's, only far enough to not be smelled on every breeze. This rag-tag band of cats resides on the side of a small hill within the forest. Very knowledgeable on how brutal other clans can be, they've chosen a hill with a cave and many small rocks or boulders to protect their cats. The medicine cats reside along with the leader inside of the cave; sharing the small cave is hard but do-able for the wounded and torn apart clan. The warriors, apprentices and few queens they have are all scattered among the rocks, not having a real den in which to reside.

Communing with StarClan
      In order to speak with the ancestors, PineClan trek through their pine forest, to the very edge where an old, decaying tree lies. They call it the Moon Tree for it stands alone with the closest tree several fox lengths away. Falling asleep within the roots of the tree allows the moonlight to filter through the branches onto the pelts of the sleeping cats.

StormClan, however, has no way to speak with the ancestors. Half afraid they've been abandoned by the spirits the medicine cats of this clan are still frantically searching for a way to reach their StarClan.

Roleplay Status
      Currently : open / closed
      Discussion Thread ; here
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat May 06, 2017 1:44 am

wee lil bump
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ϟ boiling blood (OPEN warriors)

Postby rey skywalker » Mon May 15, 2017 9:40 am

can we role-play now.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me