Moon Howl Island and The Wolf Eaters

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Moon Howl Island and The Wolf Eaters

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:44 pm

HEKATE
"Don't Paint Me Black When I Used To Be Golden"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
female ● three years, five months ● pansexual ● trickery ● companion: vex the fox ● no crush ● uncertain, awkward, aggressive ● tags: saxon ● mentions: open
Every single particle of fur on the ice white she-wolfs pelt stood on end. Her muscles were tensed and though she had, as previously stated, allowed her lips to slide back down over her still glimmering white canines, her hackles remained raised on her stature was that of a wolf ready to fight, perhaps even, to the death. Yellow canines shimmered in the dullness of the sun as Saxon turned to the lanky wolf. A snarl edged itself to the tip of the white wolf’s throat until the fangs of her commander were once again covered by her lips. Her plain voice seemed to shimmer down the female’s ears and again a growl built deep within her chest. “As if I would allow my clumsiness to get me killed, I was prepared or perhaps you didn’t notice that” Hekate’s voice was pure snide, her ears flicking forward. She was not fond of the female but perhaps not because she was threatened, more because she respected her in an odd way and her show of respect was never demonstrated properly, it was difficult for her to truly show respect as she had always, and always would be, a loner by heart. So now her tail stiffened, and her body changed into one of odd, uncomfortable dominance as if she were unsure what to do with the uncertainty that constantly flowed in her veins around this odd she-wolf. Would Saxon peel her lips from her fangs only to lung at the throat of this seemingly ungrateful she-wolf, or would her intelligent commander pick up on the odd air that seemed to float around the ice wolf.

ROUKAN [KAN]
"Funny How Everytime You Push Me Away, You Turn Around And Beg Me To Stay."
male ● eight months ● heterosexual ● juvenile ● mentored by ottilia ● no crush ● excited and eager ● tags: ottilia ● mentions: azazel
Silence fell between the two momentarily as Tilly seemed to process the wolf’s words. He was unaware that his lie had not been convincible and so he stood eagerly at her side, tail swaying from side to side. He red pelt clung to his body but his loose skin gave him a slight cover for the starvation that clung to his stomach, turning his once regal frame into nothing more the skin clinging to bone. When at last she spoke her voice rang out in his ears, calming his racing heart. He twisted himself, as if chasing his tail before turning his pale green gaze upon his mentor “It is!” he barked, dropping his chest to the ground, his rump waggling in the air behind him. He wanted nothing more than to cheer the great white she-wolf up, to bring but joy to her starvation ravished face. His eyes, despite the dullness that hunger brought, sparkled with a light of excitement, fractured only by the sight of his brother sliding out of their den. His dark amber eyes momentarily grazed over Roukan, a hollowness settling across his features. Roukan whimpered softly, so soft he was unsure if the noise had truly escaped his tightened throat or if it had lodged itself there in the center. He couldn’t seem to tear his gaze from his brother’s sleek ebony pelt, unusually filled considering the rest of the starving wolves Had he perhaps eaten without the packs knowledge? Or perhaps it was a trick of the light against his dark, midnight colored pelt. Whatever the case, their den had smelled odd recently, and Azazel barely spoke to anyone within the pack. Often times at night, upon waking, Azazel’s scent would be stale and his figure missing from the den, but loyalty to his brother meant the red wolf kept his maw tightly sealed, for he wouldn’t dare bring trouble for his brother. The ebony wolf trudged to the far side of camp, eyes glazed over, back slumped as if he was exhausted from just awakening. It troubled the wolf, but no one else would pick up on these subtle hints of his kin, for no one knew him the way Roukan did. With a shake of his auburn pelt he turned his green gaze onto Tilly once again, trying to get the adrenaline coursing through his blood.

He hadn’t looked over Tilly too much when she had first arrive before him, to excited about the concept of this mother like wolf taking him into the forest. To excited at the prospect of fresh prey and the scent of blood as it slid from the opened veins of a creature locked tightly within his jaws. Now he took the time to truly look at the pretty female. Her sides were sunken in, her legs thin, pelt dulled out by the starvation, yet she still looked strong, regal. She was a wolf to be admired in his eyes, though he too admired the ebony pelt of the alpha, but this was not the same admiration. He wished to be in likeness of his mentor, to grow in a way that reflected her gentle soul. He loved this wolf before him as often occurred between a mentor and their apprentice’s. He pressed his pelt against hers and smiled, his narrow jaw reaching for her ear and tugging ever so softly, inciting that he wished her only to play or rejuvenate her spirit.
“Maybe we can hunt… or train.. Or BOTH!” He yipped, tail swaying eagerly from side to side, causing the air to curl around it, the very tip tapping repetitively against the white she-wolfs spine.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slccat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:04 am

x Fallen Timber Leaves ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( nickname: Timber ) x x ( rank: healer ) x ( mood: alert, hungry ) x ( location: center of pack ) x ( crush: none ) x ( tags: Kalika, Azazel )
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxTimber watched and listened to his alpha, taking every word she said carefully, listening and trying to focus through the screaming inside of his stomach. "I would be delighted to inspect Azazel." Timber said with a low voice, making it apparent his weakened state. Timber was never too fond of Azazel, but he knew that he would need to remain on the brutes good side. Azazel was often hostile to any wolf that even looked in his direction, and when Timber was around that wolf, he would feel the fur along his spine stand on an alert end. None the less, he was an astonishing hunter, and could catch any animal that he set his mind to. So in times of starvation, Timber felt that Azazel was a more pertinent member of the pack. Everyone was already sick in the pack, so a healer seemed rather funny (in a dark sort of way). Healers are needed when there are few sick, and healers jobs are to help. But when everyone is malnourished, there was nothing the healers can do except make them eat. And since there was no food in sight, Timber felt out of place in the pack. He often felt that he was not carrying his fair share, because Timber often refused to hunt unless it was absolutely necessary.
    xxxxxxxxx"I will be back soon Kalika. I will wake Azazel, hopefully still have my head connected to my shoulders, and will return with him, or with his inspection results." Timber bowed to the alpha in kind respect as she departed to speak with the other members of the pack. As Timber rose, he hoped that the young alpha would understand his very unfunny joke about his head, but knew that he was half serious. With a deep breath, Timber turned and marched to Azazel's den. At first he walked with confidence, but each step his head lowered more and his steps softened, until he was barley moving in the direction of the den, But eventually, Timber stood at the mouth of the den.
    xxxxxxxxxTimber cleared his throat, and let a small bark into the den, announcing his presence outside of the den. After waiting a few seconds, Timber walked into the home of the sleeping wolf. Azazel's body was breathing deeply, his ribcage thrusting in and out, almost like he was panting in his sleep. Timber knew that was not a good sign. But he pressured himself forward to the slumbering wolf. "Azazel." Timber said with a strong voice, refusing to let the other brute know that he was hesitant, "The alpha sent me to inspect you to see if you are fit for a hunt today. The pack is growing ever more hungry, and she hopes that you will be in enough health to help gather food for the pack members."
slccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:06 am

AZAZEL
"I Feel These Limbs Are Growing Cold To Numb. Take A Good Look At What I've Become. There's A Hole In My Chest And I Don't Think It's Leaving Room For Anyone."
male ● eight months ● asexual ● juvenile ● mentored by etienne ● no crush ● frustrated, distant ● tags: timber ● mentions: saxon, roukan
She seemed to far away, even now in this obvious dreamland, the peppered ebony pelt of the wolf he knew only as mother stood a great distance away. Unlike most nights, he didn’t attempt to move towards the form before him. Instead, he stood back as the shadowed wolves leaped at her form. He watched with disinterest as she writhed beneath their sharp canines and heavy paws. He barely turned away when they tore at her flesh like that of a deer. Outside of this dreamland, his breathing had become ragged and uneven, heavy even. Despite his disinterest in his dream, the memory and the thought still shattered the poor wolf’s nervous system. When a rough, stern voice interrupted his thoughts, his head snapped up, once vibrant golden eyes now hollowed with what seemed as death. He turned those hollowed eyes onto the wolf that had summoned him, Timber, the healer. Despite his stern voice, he felt the uncertainty radiating from his pelt like the fear of prey caught in the teeth of its enemy. Azazel pulled his lips back over his canines and pushed himself into a sitting position. Despite being all but eight months old, He stood at almost the same height as a two-year-old wolf, larger than the average. His muscles, while weak, were firmer than the packs, and his pelt didn’t cling to his bones the way that other wolves did but they wouldn’t notice, for his loose skin made him seem skinnier than he truly was. I owe it all to Saxon the wolf thought, his ear flicking forward as his mind worked. Every night for the last few weeks, he had slipped from his den and disappeared into the forest, trudging across the cool ground until the scent of death crossed his nostrils, sinking deep into his fur where only he could catch the now lingering scent. In his adventures, he would meet with Saxton, a wolf who talked strongly of survival and her way of life. He admired it, allowed her to teach him her ways. He was cool, cruel and intelligent, the perfect addition to the feasters pack.

He snapped himself from the thoughts rolling within his brain before turning his hollowed gaze towards the entrance
“Might as well get this over with” he grumbled, slinking from the entrance and into the hushed daylight. His amber gaze grazed across Roukan, a sliver of hate slinking through his eyes, but more so he wondered if his ever so enthusiastic brother had noticed his nightly disappearances if he had he had sure kept quiet. His gaze turned back yet again towards the pack, his muscles moving carefully beneath his pelt. A short distance off he dropped to his haunches, turning towards Timber “What do you need to check, exactly?” he grumbled.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:17 am

𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
[ ;; "𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 ;; 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡 ; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 ; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; ]

She was large, built for strength, built to last. Even in the depths of winter, there was never a shortage of desperate wolves who wandered into the territory, so she never became thin and weak like most others. Orange eyes filled with cruelty and bloodlust, huge white teeth that were impure with phantom bloodstains. She knew what she was doing could be considered wrong, but it was survival of the fittest, and she was one of the survivors. Not to mention she enjoyed seeing the fear in her meal's eyes.

Avanti licked the blood off her lips. The ground was stained crimson; she had just finished off a scrawny old loner. Poor old fool didn't even know what was happening until it was too late. The large tan and gray wolf's orange eyes seemed to glow in the morning light, and a cruel smile tugged at her lips. "Such a shame, dear, that we couldn't make the fun last," she murmured coolly, eyes barely cracked open. Her gaze settled on the glassy stare of the dead wolf, and she snorted, turning her back on the carcass. She would let the buzzards fight over the rest. She ate the good parts anyway.
Last edited by Viiperfang on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:00 pm

LIBITINA [LIBI]
"We Can't Die We're Dead Inside, No Death Can Touch, The Crooked Young."
female ● four years and two months ● homosexual ● lesser feaster ● daughter of ottilia ● no crush ● hateful, questioning ● tags: aviera ● mentions: tilly
The forest was soundless, not a single songbird dancing through trees. Libi barely remembered the last time she had heard them sing, weary little creatures, they avoided the same little spread of land that the pack wolves did. This was feaster territory, and every animal seemed highly aware of the way the aura seemed to crackle with aggressive electricity, the way the air smelled of death as if but a million carcasses lay spread out across its expansive grounds. Yet there was nothing more than the occasional wolf carcass, scattered about, picked clean by the precarious beaks of the vultures and crows. However, despite the silent morning, their was a slicing of jaws that seemed to ricochet through the forest. Aware that it was only her sense of acute hearing that allowed her to pick up on this small, menial sound, she followed it without a single thought of telling anyone. The noise was leading her mindlessly into the forest, the scent of blood thick in the air, though not just any blood. Oh, this blood belonged to an older wolf, a loner, and the slicing that had sounded in her ear clearly belonged to a wolf, one of their own she assumed, for what other wolves feasted upon their own kind? According to pack laws, it was against everything the wolf believed in to feast upon the flesh of their brethren. Once upon a time, this brilliant white she-wolf would have agreed, but now, she barely cared what she feasted upon so long as it filled her stomach and kept her strong. As she approached the carcass of the dead wolf, his eyes glazed over with the hazy sheen of death. She scoffed slightly, allowing her muzzle to fall towards the carcass. She would pick at the softer pieces, the pieces that still offered nutrition. Blood slipped tastefully, tauntingly down her throat, her white pelt staining with the pool of blood at the edge of the carcass. She licked the remainder of the blood from her muzzle, her stomach pleasantly sustained before she turned her cold, deep red eyes up towards the sky. This was what she had returned for? The struggle of life and death once again? A snarl formed in her throat, she was happier dead, lost in the place her spirit had traveled, but her she was, trapped in a world of cruelty and hate. She had awoken from her death sleep in critical pain, her body was not meant to survive and the starvation she had felt seemed to intensify the moment she had reopened her eyes. She remembered the snarls and snaps that had escaped her without her permission, her jaws aimed directly at her mother. What had she done? What had happened? Why had she come back? Questions she still asked herself. She had left the pack that day, venturing out alone in the forest where she met the feasters and her stomach was once again filled with the vibrance of life that this world had the potential to offer, yet somehow it didn’t. It didn’t offer these things. She twitched her ears momentarily, picking up the sound of pawsteps in the distance, familiar pawsteps. Aviera. They were light, as the female was small, light on her feet. She looked like a pack wolf and not a feaster, she was clever in that way. It was how she stalked prey. With a heavy sigh, the sadistic she-wolf pushed herself to her paws and approached the sound. “Aviera” she barked, lip curling up in a dangerous smirk.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ottilia [3], saxon [2], mercer [2]

Postby avicularia » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 pm

MERCER
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

male || omega || six years old || tagged; maverick

Both ears were turned away from Maverick, a potential display of submission, but Mercer was using this tactic for other purposes. This way, he'd be able to hear when the deer started to move while holding his cover. The omega almost didn't catch the meaning behind Maverick's words. When the realization of what he meant finally washed over him, the wolf's eyes widened in horror. "S-surely you don't mean..." But it was too late. Mercer's imagination ran wild with the news, picturing the others turning on him with hungry eyes, killing the first wolf that didn't matter. Him.

Suddenly, he wanted nothing more than to bolt away from this place and find someone more calming. Cybil maybe. Or even Caleb. The bushy tail at the end of his rump curled up underneath him, the tip of it tickling his belly. Could wolves become hungry enough to eat others? His own belly stirred with the emptiness, pain swelling up, begging him to fill the space. Mercer had sunk to eating the bark and herbs that Pax dined on. Though they were rather disgusting and didn't do much to curb his hunger, he believed that's what was keeping him alive. Even with his obscene amount of hunger, he could not imagine tearing into the flesh of another.

Pax! In his undeniable fear, he had forgotten about his friend. He trained his large ears back behind him, hearing the gentle prod of hooves in soft soil. Pax was on the move. He would have to make a bigger diversion so the buck could slip by unnoticed. It wouldn't be difficult. His anxiety had already taken over, spilling out over his body, causing every fur on his over-sized figure to tremble. Green eyes looked up at Maverick while the omega plastered himself to the ground, nearly shivering at the thought of a wolf as a meal. "I don't want to be eaten," he whined pitifully.

OTTILIA

female || subordinate || seven years old || tagged; roukan

Both She should have known that was the word that would come exploding out of his mouth, too eager to appreciate the world to really stop and smell the decay. Those innocent eyes and gently swinging tail were everything she needed to reassure herself she was on the right path. Roukan gave her hope, when her body continued to drown in despair. Did he realize his importance in her life? Did this young pup understand the significance his life had on her own? Without a mentor, she might have stopped trying long ago, letting anguish take over her gentle exterior.

This was most likely the reason the alpha assigned Roukan to Tilly. A year after her daughter's 'death,' the white female remained devastated, a former shell of herself. All she wanted was to feel that same starving sensation that Libi had perished from. But Kalika needed all of the Legends to bring the island back to peace. Death may have been the most important role, but Life wasn't far behind. Attempting to push the darker thoughts from her mind, she let out a small chuckle, her own long tail waving gracefully through the air.

With her front half on the ground, she stuck the other to the sky, morphing her tired frame into a play bow, something rarely seen in the pack anymore. Everyone was too busy with work to possibly have time for play. Tilly knew it was an important part of a wolf's development, however, as much as training was. "I bet you can't catch me," she yipped, allowing her tongue to loll out of her mouth, so odd to see in an aged female. With that, she turned and crashed into the brush, making no move to hide her path. When she was a few strides away, she ducked beneath a fallen long, stilling her breathing so she was silent.

Golden eyes remained on the gray bird overhead. She might have felt more uneasy about leaving Roukan out of sight if she wasn't so close. Elva would call out if anything happened to either of them, drawing attention to this place so someone would come to investigate. Ears forward and muscles straining to hold her awkward position, she waited for the young pup, wondering if he'd be able to find her through the tall grass.

SAXON

female || feaster commander || five years old || tagged; hekate

Anger swelled up in the commander's chest, threatening to take over her apathetic display. If there was one thing that annoyed Saxon the most, it was disrespect. There was a reason she had climbed her way to the top, and it was not because she was lower than her followers, although some thought they might try her patience with the idea. Slowly, her tail rose up behind her, and the triangular ears moved toward Hekate. A few hairs spiked up along her spine, but that was the extent of the display. She would keep control of this situation.

Still, she knew Hekate and the oddity that clung to her like the blood stains to her white pelt. This was not about dominance. They both knew fully well that if it came to a fight, Saxon would have little trouble in subduing the female. She had eaten like a king since the beginning of her life, her standards lowered when she found her brother eating the decaying carcass of a wolf. She hadn't seen a day of hunger. Those that surrounded her, however, were desperate. That was the only reason they entertained the idea of eating their own kind. Misery and famine had sunken their sides and spirits. Saxon was unaffected by either.

"No amount of preparation can overcome ignorance," Saxon bit back. "I don't intend stupidity to be running through my ranks. What can you do to insure you won't end up like one of these loners?" Ruthlessness flowed out of her easily, brown eyes narrowed at this female in front of her. Saxon rarely showed any sort of compassion. The determination that flowed through her veins did not allow a trusting misstep, and so she found herself criticizing others instead of supporting them. They needed to be perfect to ensure their own survival. And hers.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm

HEKATE
"Don't Paint Me Black When I Used To Be Golden"
female ● three years, five months ● pansexual ● trickery ● companion: vex the fox ● no crush ● irritated, aggrevated ● tags: saxon ● mentions: open
A snarl formed deep within the ice wolfs throat but she remained rather silent. Her eyes assessed the way the large, muscled she-wolf’s tail stiffened, her ears shoving forwards and her hackles raising at the nape of her neck. Unsubmissive Hekate twitched her tail but remained in relatively the same position, if not appearing slightly more relaxed. The wolf was larger than her and she would easily win, were there to be a fight. Sure, she was strong, but she was not that strong. She backed up ever so slightly, for she could not risk Saxon smelling the scent of fox on her pelt, for surely she would be questioned. However, she stayed relatively close, so as not to seem weak next to this brute of a she-wolf. When she questioned her the wolf’s lips curled back over her canines yet again. The she-wolf may not have intended to imply stupidity to Hekate, but she certainly felt as though she had. There wasn’t much to be said, for she was not stupid and nor was she foolish. She had simply looked away at a clearly inappropriate moment. “I suppose pay attention is what you are getting at here” she scoffed, turning her eyes away in the only amount of submission the she wolf would see. Her ice blue gaze was turned towards the snow at her paws, her lips still curled over her canines.

ROUKAN [KAN]
"Funny How Everytime You Push Me Away, You Turn Around And Beg Me To Stay."
male ● eight months ● heterosexual ● juvenile ● mentored by ottilia ● no crush ● excited, eager, happy ● tags: tilly ● mentions: azazel, timber
Roukan’s eyes once more slide over his brother’s ebony pelt, the wolf Timber following carefully behind him, before he caught movement from the white wolf at his side. She had shifted until her front paws rest out before her chest, her hindquarters raised, tail waving like a flag above her body, Excitement flooded through his veins, sinking deep into his marrow. Her tongue slipped from her maw, lulling out to the side, something completely unexpected from the wolf before him. He himself allowed his own tongue slide from his maw just as her playful words vibrated against his ears. She turned sharply and leapt through the brush, leaving a very obvious trail for him to follow. He paused momentarily, casting a glance towards Azazel before springing through the underbrush after his mentor. The soft, sullen breeze danced through his pelt, cooling the warmth of his pelt. He couldn’t help the sleek chuckle that escaped his narrowed maw. His red pelt, so different from that of his brothers, was rather lengthy but in this famine it had become shorter, duller, and even messier than before, yet it dappled perfectly with the forest, despite the shadows that bounced across the ground. He almost kept running when the scent of Tilly had vanished, but instead his heavy paws pressed downward, skidding in the dirt. Pebbles flew up from the side of his unusually large paws, tossing them to the side as they bounced carelessly from the bark of the trees. He lifted his maw ever so carefully, ears twitching forward. He had learned to take in everything around him when searching for someone.or something among the forest. It worked when hunting best, but it could work just as well in this situation. Somewhere, not far from his position, the tall grass rustled, not heavily as if a creature had stirred but light as if something large had taken a breathe. He tilted his head to the side, ears flopping slightly as his nostrils flared, the scent of Tilly hung heavily in the air and has he turned his eyes towards the direction in which the sound had come. His eyes narrowed scanning for any movement and he happened to catch it. It wasn’t much, nothing to give away the she-wolf’s position, just a simple shift in a single strand of grass. With an eager smile, he lunged forward, his paws knocking just behind the female, his jaws latching on, gently mind you, to her tail. He chuckled as his paws slid out from under him, flipping him onto his back, the fluff of her tail still latched in his jaw. “Caught you!” he chuckled, batting at her hindquarters with his forepaws.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allyn & Onyx 1

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

-♡- Allyn -♡-
love ιѕ тнe roѕe, lυѕт ιѕ тнe тнorn
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒] [𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹- Lust] [𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉: Rain & Roses] [𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃: Eros] [𝐹𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓇] [𝑀𝑜𝑜𝒹: Sleepy] [𝒯𝒶𝑔𝑔𝑒𝒹: Open]

Her morning had started like any other. Awakening with fur dazzled with morning dew and the morning sun blinding. She had come to expect this, even though it drove her absolutely insane. Allyn may enjoy the daytime but being incapacitated by it...not really. Looking over across the ground, she sighed, knowing this would probably be another hungry day. As much as she would like to, Allyn had this feeling that the Alpha really wasn't a fan of her, thus she couldn't hunt nor do anything useful. Decoration as always. Keeping her slightly angry thoughts to herself, the fae looked next to her and almost began to panic. Eros...now isn't the time... Her body began to tense, knowing any other smart wolf would kill the Black Mamba before he had a chance to strike. Before she took a running leap into the feeding grounds, she found herself tumbling on dirt, being tripped by the one she had been looking for. "What's the rush darlllinnng?" His drawl to her was so easy to understand. The common conception that snakes drawled their 's' was a lie, and she had learned that early on. Allyn, now knowing he would expect something smart-mouthed in reply, looked over to him and almost bared her teeth in a grin. "Perhaps there is a prince awaiting me." Rolling her eyes, she sat to clean the white fur of hers and allow the snake to wrap himself around her front right leg.

-☠- Onyx -☠-
tís вєttєr tσ stαnd αnd fíght, íf чσu run чσu'll σnlч díє tírєd
[𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔢] [𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡- War] [𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱: Blood & Death] [ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫: Nyx] [𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔞] [𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Something] [𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡: Open]

(WIP no muse and its late...)
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:27 am

Last edited by Viiperfang on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ottilia [4], mercer [3]

Postby avicularia » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 am

MERCER

male || peace || omega || six years old || tagged; maverick

Every fiber Mercer's emaciated body told him to run. It was all he could do to hold his muscles firmly in place while the male went on, going so far as to bare his teeth. There were really only two things Mercer was good at. The first was calming others down, whether angry or panicked, he exuded a calm he himself did not understand. These were the times he was most at ease, while he offered someone else a small bit of comfort from their ails. The second was running. Though with a larger frame, Mercer's frailty and long legs gave him speed. And his determination to get away from all the fears that plagued him gave him the effort to outrun most things that might give chase.

So it was with great effort he did not follow his instincts. Maverick's words turned to commands. You may as well get up off the ground. Setting his teeth together, the male lifted himself a few inches off the ground, still keeping his ears back and tail firmly tucked beneath him. As he brought himself up to full height, the tremors began. Mercer couldn't help it. Thinking about the teeth of his friends (or enemies, as some didn't much care for the lowly omega), he began to quiver and shake. "I wouldn't h-hide," he said firmly, his voice shaking as much as his frame. "Th-they could eat me. If that's wh-what they want."

His body might not offer them much nourishment, as he was the least fed wolf in the pack, but if it meant the survival of a single capable wolf, Mercer would throw himself on the kill pile without question. He knew he wasn't really needed here. Most days, he contributed nothing but a source of fun for others to poke and prod, watching the startled wolf collapse into a writhing ball of anxiety. The only problem with that thought, however, was Pax waiting in the den. Mercer could already picture those big eyes. The young buck would not be able to make it in the woods alone with these hungry wolves.

Shifting his eyes down, he flinched back from Maverick. "Do you really think they would?" he whined pitifully.

OTTILIA

female || life || subordinate || seven years old || tagged; roukan

Subtle paw steps gave away Roukan's position as he trekked through the familiar woods. The pup had a difficult keeping his feet as silent as an adult wolf, simply because of their size. They seemed to trip up on every stick and rock, crunching underfoot. Tilly doubted his skill as a hunter most of the time. He was just too large to make an effective hunter. The bulk of him did not slide well through the trees. However, she had seen even the biggest of brutes manage in the end. Perhaps all he needed was a little help and encouragement, two things the older female was more than happy to offer.

Quite suddenly, her tail was in the mouth of her seeker while he joyfully announced he had caught her. "And so you did," she laughed sweetly, turning her front half toward him and nosing the youngster while he lay sprawled on his back. An ear on her slim white head twitched as talons brush the audit, trying to get attention. The dove succeeded, as Tilly's eyes turned toward her while she flew further into the forest, chirping all the way. "Come on, Roukan," she smiled, bringing herself back up onto all fours and sliding her slim body out from under the fallen tree. "It's' time for another adventure."

She paused a moment to ensure the young male was following her, and then began on her way. As they went along, she noticed a few berries sticking out among the usual flora. "Look at these," she spoke gracefully, eyeing the fruit. Delicately, she took one between her teeth, biting into the thing. It was slightly bitter with a sweet aftertaste. Not the worst thing she had ingested by a long shot. "You can eat them if you're hungry." Tilly continued walking, browsing the berries as they went, making sure the lower ones were left for her companion.

The wind was turned the wrong direction for her to realize what they were coming up on before it was too late. Lark, a good friend and an accomplished hunter, lay battered in the brush. Blood coated her gray fur. Ottilia did not need to move any closer to know that she was dead. It was the smell that told her. "Stay there, Roukan, and don't look," she commanded, a harsher tone appearing in her cool voice. Tilly approached slowly with her head low, taking in the staring eyes and unmoving chest. It had been mere hours since this wolf perished, dead by the antlers of her own prey. Most likely desperate, Tilly guessed she had attempted to take a full-grown buck on her own, unsuccessfully.

There was enough time. She could raise the dead. But at what cost? Snarling softly to herself, she turned away from this horrific sight, bumping Roukan tenderly with her muzzle. "Let's go home."
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me