❝ . gorgeclan and the lost tribe

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

iv

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 pm

-- STONETELLER
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( gender . male ) ( rank. healer ) ( tagged. tribe, the clan )
      xxxstonteller watched the tom stand inbetween the two groups, but his eyes never left softstar. he listened closely to what the two toms were saying, before the leader turned his gaze back to stoneteller. the silver toms eyes hardened as softstars tone grew tense, and the healer stood his ground, standing taller. "and i won't hesitate to protect mine." his eyes flicked to the ginger she-cat who stepped forwards, quickly offering to let them into camp. stoneteller dipped his head to her, and her leader, before flicking his tail and looking back at his tribe. "come, and be gentle. this clan is our host, and we will do nothing to provoke them. do you all understand?" he asked, and before getting an answer, he turned and followed the ginger she-cat, squirrelfoot, through the camp entrance. glancing around, he noticed that the marbled walls crept in and out, until they arrived in the camp clearing, where a ray of moonlight encircled the middle, multiple dens scattered around. squirrelfoot led them to the farthest corner, with a few empty dens, dipped her head, then left. stoneteller slowly sat, wrapping his tail around his paws.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ . gorgeclan and the lost tribe

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 pm

pantherpaw.
    apprentice.
    gorgeclan.
    she-cat.

tags ; lynx, bird.
          the fur the back of pantherpaw's neck rose significantly, giving the black feline an aggressive and threatened appearance, hackles raised and fangs bared. she growled warningly, slinking beside jaypaw who had stood beside spottedhawk with pride.inside her, her heart rammed against her rib cage but mentally she felt ashamed for hissing at the strangers. within a moment, she was questioning the argument. "but, soft star," panterpaw's voice was low and hesitant, her eyes flickering hesitantly between the tribe and clan. she spotted young cats among it and began to say, "i can catch a mouse for you!" her tail raised eagerly at the opportunity to impress the new comers while wanting to aid them.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ v.⠀softstar

Postby roman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:41 pm

SOFTSTAR
      ━━━ role : leader of gorgeclan ━━ feeling : confused, very frustrated tags : clan, tribe, stoneteller

indentsoftstar nodded his head to stoneteller, stating his acceptance of the words just spoken. at least they were the same in the regard that they deeply cared for their respective cats. the clan tom looked at the silvery cat with new eyes. it was rare that you found a leader willing to stand up to a clan as strong as gorgeclan. especially when that leader was leading a group of weary tribe cats. softstar found a new respect for the tribe tom. he turned with squirrelfoot to lead the tribe into gorgeclan's camp.

indentall the wary and inhospitable glances from his own cats caused softstar to dismay. he knew it was rather rash of him to allow the tribe into camp, but he felt in his chest that it was right. starclan was telling him that it was okay. that this had been planned. it would be worse to turn them away. softstar wasn't sure he could turn even an enemy cat away if he was starving.

indentlost in thought, softstar stumbled over a sharp rock, and on his bad leg to boot. he muttered curses under his breath as pain shot up his leg and into his shoulder. it only reminded him of how foolish he'd been as an apprentice and young warrior. surely this wasn't an omen telling him that he was being foolish? it couldn't be.

indentstarclan help me! he pleaded silently. I'm so confused! I don't know what to do! the last leader never taught me how to deal with things like this.

indenthe tried to stand, but his muscles failed him halfway up, and he fell back to the dirt. biting back tears and pain, he tried again. he cursed himself for looking so weak in front of another group of cats and his own tribe. only squirrelfoot knew about his limp, since he cold disguise it so well usually. he cursed himself for not knowing what to do. he cursed himself for cursing himself. finally on his paws again, he continued the rest of the way back to camp, limping more than he would have liked and in pain.

indentcasting aside his own discomfort, softstar stood to address the clan and tribe again. "cats of the clan and tribe alike," he yowled. "I don't want hostility. I don't want fighting. if a clan cat has a complaint, bring it to me alone." he glanced at the prey pile, and sat on his haunches. the pain in his foreleg was fading, but it ached and he did not trust it to carry his weight any longer. "I need volunteers for a hunting party! I also need cats to gather more bedding! if you want to do either of these tasks, come to me. if you will not volunteer, I will assign the parties myself. the work needs to be done."
roman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ . two

Postby utena » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:01 pm

x
xxxxxxSANDSTRIPE.
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxclan warrior xat gorgeclan camp xvolunteered for the hunting patrol xslightly frustrated, confused

Sandstripe blinked in disbelief as she scented the newcomers coming closer to camp, mingled in with her own clan's, as if they were walking together. She wouldn't truly trust her nose until she actually saw it: and the warrior's eyes were wide as she saw Softstar leading the large group of strangers into camp. Normally, she wouldn't abandon her post near the nursery so easily; but these were not normal circumstances. Sandstripe found her paws leading her towards the camp entrance.

"What..." The ginger cat trailed off, at a loss for words. She looked incredulously at her leader to the group of strangers; if she wasn't so well-composed, her jaw might have dropped. Sandstripe had so many questions at the tip of her tongue, but she knew if she spoke, only a jumble of half-formed sentences would be able to come out; she also didn't want to sound confrontational to Softstar, despite her strong opinions. In what world was it okay to bring strangers into camp?

Upon hearing the leader's commands, Sandstripe immediately piped up, almost automatic in her response. "I'll go along the hunting party," she said, then silently cursed herself for being so quick to volunteer. She would usually never pass up the opportunity to stretch her legs, but she privately wanted to be at camp, where she could see the newcomers―the "tribe", as Softstar put it. But, then again, perhaps she could get some more information on what had happened during their meeting. Slightly less annoyed, she let her fur lie flat.

xxxxxxTHORN.
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxtribe to-be xat gorgeclan camp xspoke to all to-bes xweary, cautiously optimistic

The to-be's eyes were bright with curiosity as he followed his tribe, taking in how strangely the rocks were formed here, as if a huge snake had passed by some eons ago, carving through the red stone. He was completely enthralled by the new scenery―not many things could excite Thorn so easily. As his initial enthusiasm gradually waned, his eyes moved from the dens to the clan cats, most of whom were just as wide-eyed as he was; curious, weary, and perhaps even hostile. This made the to-be rather shy, and, feeling self-conscious, he moved from the front of the tribe to the middle, where he slipped back into the comfort of familiar faces.

Thorn turned to his fellow to-bes, emboldened by the unfamiliar circumstances. "Some of them...don't look too inviting," he mewed in a low voice, hoping that none of the clan cats would overhear. "But their healer seems nice."

utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v.

Postby lacke » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 pm

-- STONETELLER
    ( gender . male ) ( rank. healer ) ( tagged. tribe, the clan )
      xxxstoneteller turned his attention to softstar as the tom sat back on his haunches and called attention to his clan, aswell as the tribe. he listened quietly as the tom mentioned so fighting, before bringing up the need for prey and bedding. stoneteller waited patiently for the leader to be done, before dipping his head. "thank you, sofstar. you are a kind host. but please, allow some of my cats, if they seem fit, to join the hunt or help gather bedding. it is the least we can do to show our gratefulness." he turned his attention to his tribe, and cleared his throat. "my tribe, i would appreciate it if a few tribe hunters and to-bes joined softstars hunting patrol. it will lessen to burden on their shoulders." he announced, before flicking his tail over his paws, and turning to the other tom besides him. "softstar, if there is anything we can do for you, let me know." he murmured, dipping his head once more. as he raised his head, he noticed the ginger she-cat at the leaders side, and he awkwardly glanced away, unsure of what to do -- or think for that matter. she looked worried, and he didn't want to intrude on something that wasn't meant to be seen.

-- SQUIRRELFOOT
    ( gender . molly ) ( rank. deputy ) ( tagged. softstar, jaypaw, spottedhawk )
      xxxsquirrelfoot trecked along besides softstar, safely delivering the tribe to their destination, before her ear flicked backwards, hearing softstar stumble and fall. she laid her ears back and rushed quickly to his side to help him up, before the two went, and squirrelfoot sat besides him as he addressed the tribe and the clan. once both parties were done exchanging words, she pressed her nose into sofstars shoulder. "i'll go on a hunting patrol. ill take jaypaw, and im sure spottedhawk would join aswell." she murmured quietly, before standing. she spotted the leopard printed tom not too far away, admist the crowd of gorgeclan. she slid through the crowd and arrived at spottedhawks side, pressing against him to say hello. "care to join me and jaypaw while we hunt?" she asked, scanning through the crowd of cats to find her apprentice. she soon spotted him, and waved her tail. "jaypaw! care to go hunting?" she called, before clearing her throat and glancing at spottedhawk once more.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me