【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Attention

All pack wolves must return to camp as a pack hunt will be held during the storm
67%
(Read .Sir's recent post reguarding the weather)
33%

Total votes : 3

【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Accepting

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:10 am

Welcome to Sacred Woods
This land has been lived in for many generations of animals, home to the supreme king. The wolves. It's land is rich with prey of all kinds of varieties, all free from the touch of humans. It's a wildlife reserve that goes on for many-many miles. Never has an animal been without food in this rich land, whether they are the predator or the prey. Usually all is calm and peaceful in the world of the Sacred Wolves.
Yet it's just coming out of the cold winter months, reaching the end of February. Mating season. Tension has risen within the pack as it's not the largest to begin with. The alpha is without a mate, meaning she is letting her subordinates breed among themselves. Yet will they branch off to make their own pack and leave their loving alpha? Or will they stay with her to the end?

Discussion

Last edited by .KeithKogane on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴜʟᴇs Oғꜰ Tʜᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅs

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 am

Rᴜʟᴇs Oғ Tʜᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅs

All CS rules apply to this roleplay as anywhere else on this site
This is a roleplay thread, so spamming is prohibited. All messages should be held on the disscussion thread
Genders would be preferred to be kept even, meaning four wolves are the maximum (2 males-2 females)
This is a first come-first serve roleplay, though only one high rank per person. Reservations will only last 48Hrs
This is a semi-lit roleplay, meaning more than six sentences per post. Even with writers block
Please remove signatures when posting on this thread
No crushes/mates with own characters. Can start with crushes
Keep it PG-13, fade to black when needed. No cursing besides damn/crap/ unless it's starred out

Wᴏʟғꜰ Rᴜʟᴇs
Alpha's words is law
Respect all ranks, even omegas
Protect all pack mates; even small cubs that don't belong
Mates should be blessed by the alpha
Wolves are innocent until proven guilty when a crime has been committed

Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wᴏʟᴠᴇs Oғꜰ Tʜᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅs

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

Tʜᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

╔════════════════╗

▬▬▬☼▬▬▬

Inside the territory

They are now known as Sacred Woods Pack, for
their territory remains untouched by the humans.
It stretches for many-many miles, all beautiful
unique in its own way. In the heart of the main
forest, resides a large camp, with equally large
dens for each group. It creates somewhat of an
oval sized shape, with the alpha den on the north
side and the omega's on the far south side.
Running throughout their territory, is a medium
sized stream, which runs through the middle of
camp, separating the important from the less
important. Though a young pup could easily leap
across to get to the other side. Though of course
the kill pile resides just next to the stream on the
higher ups side which consists of the Alpha, Beta,
Mothers/Cubs, and the pack healer. The Alpha's den
is raised higher than the others, residing in boulders
leaned against one another. The opening, unlike the
others, is covered by the vines of a willow tree that
stands tall behind the boulders. Pack meeting always
takes place right in front of that den. About half a mile
away is a luscious lavender meadow among the trees.
This is usually the place where many wolves propose
to become mates. Nearing the outskirts of
the pack's territory is where they have marked as a
hunting grounds, consisting of long grass and thinning
out trees. Many different types
of animals cross through this area, making it
easier for hunting.

Outside the territory

Despite the many miles of pack territory, there still
is plenty of room for wolves who haven't
discovered the wonders of pack life.
This is where many of the loners roam without the
worry of being attacked by a pack wolf. The
stream continues to flow through the land,
though it becomes a larger river.
Many of the land's prey congregate to that
are because of the large river compared
to anywhere else on the land. Yet wolves
have a higher chance of getting caught
by pack wolves if seen on ther side of the
river. Many animals pass through this area of land,
though not many stay. Not much is outside
the pack's territory that makes it special
compared to anything else.

▬▬▬☼▬▬▬

╚════════════════╝

Aʟᴘʜᴀ Mᴀʟᴇ; Name | Age | ♂ | Not Open
      Aʟᴘʜᴀ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ; Kanti | 4 | ♀ | .Sir

Bᴇᴛᴀ Mᴀʟᴇ; Delvin | 4 | ♂ | Vibrant Feathers
      Bᴇᴛᴀ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ; Name | Age | ♀ | Not Open

Dᴇʟᴛᴀ; Tish | 5.4 | ♂ | Kitteii

Hᴇᴀʟᴇʀ; Joshua | 4 | ♂ | .copper

Lᴇᴀᴅ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ; Sync | 5.4 | ♀ | Kitteii

Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀs; 5/5 Dracul | 5.5 | ♂ | .Sir
      Blaze | 3 | ♀ | .copper
      Eclipse | Age | ♀ | Wolfgirlfaith
      Zavia | 5.5 | ♀ | Zombiemickey234
      Adryan | 4.2 | ♀ | Royalty

Lᴇᴀᴅ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ; Balto | 4 | ♂ | Wolfgirlfaith

Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀs; 5/5 Atticus | 6 | ♂ | Hopgoat
      Willow | 2.5 | ♀ | ThePaganWolf
      Akela | 7 | ♂ | Royalty
      Castiel | 5 | ♂ | Royalty
      Lieghton | 4 | ♂ | Galaxy Cat

Lᴇᴀᴅ Pᴀᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ; Tala | 4 | ♀ | PuppygirlWillow

Pᴀᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀs; 2/4 Athos | 3 | ♂ | Eleutheromania
      Alusia | 4.5 | ♀ | Royalty
      Name | Age | ♂|♀ |Roleplayer
      Name | Age | ♂|♀ |Roleplayer

Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀs; 0/4 Name | Age | ♀ | Roleplayer
      Name | Age | ♀ | Roleplayer

Oᴍᴇɢᴀs; 2/4 Doll | 5.4 | ♀ | Kitteii
      Venture | 2.5 | ♂ | ThePaganWolf
      Name | Age | ♂|♀ | Roleplayer

Lᴏɴᴇʀs; 5/6 Miakoda | 2 | ♀ | Puppygirlwillow
      Spectrum | 5 | ♂ | Eleutheromania
      Motake | 6 | ♂ | Zombiemickey234
      Peaches | 8m | ♀ | Obviously
      Armano | 8 | ♂ | Obviously
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 30 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴡs

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 am

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Kanti and Dracul are related
Joshua likes the idea of Kanti being his
Blaze wants to pester Dracul until they're old and dust (teeny crush)
Tala has a crush on Dracul and Tish
Miakoda will have a crush(probably) on Joshua (future)
Doll, Sync, and Tish are related
Delvin has a crush on Kanti

Nᴇᴡs
To Be Added To

Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 The Silent and Unknown 】1

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:34 am

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ|
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Darkness gradually became light. Soft orange glow radiates through willow tree vines, shifting in the light breeze. The rays of light slowly inched its way across the dusty colored stone up until it reached the closed eyes of a female. At first it didn't bother the sleeping animal in the slightest, completely engulfed in her slumber. Yet after a while, the bright color seemed to bore a burning hole inside the lightly colored fur. Flickering the sleep from her emerald gaze, the wolf stretched her body out with a wide yawn.

After careful grooming of the fur, and time to recollect herself, Kanti finally lifts herself into her paws. Sometimes mornings were harder than the other, to face the pack she was born into yet chased away from at the same time. The last few years were a bit rough from the readjustment of the previous murderous alpha back to the family line. It definitely wasn't easy, as some of her fellow pack members had died in the cruel battle. Some ran off to who knows where, and some generations grew up into the living pack the fae has today. At least she still has her brother Dracul and her best friend Blaze to keep her on her toes. And hopefully a clear mind. Either way, she's thankful for them both. In all honesty, Kanti may not have been aliveness if it weren't for them.

Pushing aside the loosely hanging vines, the alpha was greeted by the bright blue sky and even brighter sun. The early morning air still had a crisp chill to it, causing a slight shiver to shake through the pretty fae. Her den was on a slight hill, only being a few feet above the rest of the camp. From standing at the top, she could see the entire camp, and at least who was there. Tail tips peaking out of dens or a stray paw meant most of her subordinates were asleep. Meaning Kanti could have a peaceful morning to herself. For once. Otherwise she'd be stuck dishing out patrols. "Breakfast calls," a soft chuckle escape her lips at the sound of her stomach growling. She hasn't been eating much over the winter, mainly wanting to feed everyone else. But with the warming weather and the snow melting, the alphaess could sneak an extra rabbit or squirrel every now and then. With no one else around, Kanti padded down the grassy hill down onto even more soft grass. She didn't have far to walk before reaching the thin stream through the center of camp. Bowing her head, she lapped up water before choosing her small and furry breakfast. Wasn't much to pick from either. "Looks like today we're going hunting," The fae spoke to herself in a low murmur before picking up a medium sized squirrel from the pile. Rather than retreating back to her den, Kanti only moved a couple of feet to lay just beneath the hill to her den, basking in the sun and enjoying her meal.

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ|
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ|Lavender meadow

╚════════════════════════╝
Purple. Everywhere. For as far as the eye can see. At least as far as the brute's golden gaze could picture. His large body lay within the hundreds of lavender plants, breathing in their strong scent despite it irritating the heck out of his nose. Dracul has a habit of coming to this specific meadow in the late night or early mornings. It doesn't hold that much significance, to him at least. Yet it was a lot more peaceful and quiet compared to camp. Hell, he could even get much better sleep out here than anywhere else. The male just enjoys his quiet time if you will; an old man needs his rest!

A soft groan rolled out of the male's throat as his bulky body shifted from laying on his stomach before flopping to his side. His darkly pelted body completely surrounded by the violet-purple plants. Dracul was definitely going to smell like these plants for a while, which may not be a bad thing. For everyone else at least. Despite the brute coming here all of the time, the scent wasn't his favorite. It irritated the fighters nose and just didn't sit right with him. Yet here he is, laying in a meadow. In the scent that he hates. From all of the surrounding flowers. Dracul really needs to find somewhere, anywhere to spend his hours when he's avoiding camp.

"At least I don't have to deal with any hyper active fighters," The male grunted to himself, growling in displeasure. Every now and then, a wolf will feel spunky and try to take on the large wolf. Key words, try. No one has really ever succeeded. When pups come along, he'll fall over, play dead, or something along the lines of that. Friendly stuff; he wouldn't hurt a pup. Maybe won't ever have some of his own, but he definietly wouldn't harm a hair on their body intentionally. Though Dracul may or may not have stepped on a few tails in his lifetime. They're so tiny, it's hard to see sometimes. Yet either way, the male won't have to boredly mock fight any of his pack mates. Most of the time he's barely trying, only humoring his 'opponent'. Sometimes the other will get tired or give up in seeing their attacks don't do much against his large body. And just thinking about that makes the male tired and dreads his return back to camp. Instead of facing pack responsibilities, he groaned and closed his eyes, just listening to the soft chirping of the birds high in the trees.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Accepting

Postby friskie » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 am

Tish
Male- ± - 5.4 - Delta - Japanese - Feeling; Calm - At; Underneath a tree - Tags; …

Tish grunted, his multi-coloured eyes flickering open as his back stung from this awkward sleeping position on the tree.
He stood up, stretching his tensed muscles.

He looked around, the great oak tree creating a gloomy shadow infront of him. His back was screaming at him to lie down, but he had stuff to do. Not today.

Sync
Female- ± - 5.4 - Lead Fighter - Japanese - Feeling; You know when you wake up? - At; Lake - Tags; …

Sync breathed in, shuffling onto her other side, tail being gently dipped in water.

How convenient. Her mouth was dry, anyways. She brought herself up and licked the crystal-clear water, licking her caramel snout before turning around, taking a gentle step forward; still half-asleep.

Doll
Female- ± - 5.4 - Omega - Japanese - Feeling; Sleepy - At; Small mountain - Tags; …

Doll had been up hours ago, watching the fields of thick grass, thinking about anything, really- Mostly about the clouds being a shape of a pair, but y'know, not important.

She clicked her tongue, her scoul never leaving her chestnut face.

//If this might seem short to you, it's because... You can't really explain how a dog woke up in paragraphs... Unless your someone other than me.
//It's also that it's 1;39am and I gotta be asleep. Cya!
Last edited by friskie on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TALA & MIΛKӨDΛ [#1]

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
══════════
ᴛᴀʟᴀ
Female ➴ 4 Years
ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ

ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Athos
══════════

Tala was dozing in her usual spot- in among a small group of buses that seemed to clump in such a way that they formed a tight circle around a little clear space. The fae figured that there had been some sort of plant in the middle, that perhaps had been choked out when the bushes took over, but for now, it was an excellent resting place. As she had been a patroller for as long as she could remember, it was second nature to try and hide herself in the foliage around them. It was all they really had in great abundance.

Blinking her eyes a little into the early morning light that encompassed the camp, the wolf decided it was probably time to get moving, or at the very least, go and find a drink. She stretched her muscles out as all canids do, stretching her legs and back out first, then moving around a little just to get the blood flowing. The movements showed off her slimness, and her generally quite small form, compared to some of her fellows. Tala wasn't a big, bulky wolf, it was true, but she was built how she needed to be for her task at hand.

Before she moved off toward water, she gave a quick lick of her dry mouth, and then moved over towards where she saw the big, dark brute she was subconsciously looking for, curled up across the space from her. Moving across, deciding she may as well wake him up before she left, she was careful to keep her voice low, so as not to wake the whole pack, but very clear. "Athos. It's morning."

This was obvious, of course, but she didn't want to seem too abrupt, and simply just a name was a little daunting first thing in the morning!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
══════════
MIΛKӨDΛ
Female 2 Years
LӨПΣЯ

ƬΛGS:
══════════

The little blonde wolf had been up for almost an hour before the pack she didn't even know was nearby had started moving. The life of a loner wasn't kind, and Miakoda found it hard to sleep a full night, preferring to take quick naps whenever she felt it was safe to do so. Night wasn't a great time for her particularly, with a light pelt, and it made her standout spectacularly in among the trees, particularly under a full moon- her namesake. It wasn't particularly useful for a wolf to stand out though, so she often would curl up and hide during the long winter nights they had just come out of.

This was the time she was made for- the moon still in the sky, but the sun rising- a mist through the trees and the blue and purple haze lingering in the air. The light between night and day was an asset to the light-coloured little fae, as it helped break up her colour and shape, making her hard to spot.

Continuing on the track she had been following for some time, the young mother-to-be didn't almost didn't realise at first was the intense, clear smell was she could scent just up ahead. It had been so long since she had seen another wolf, but the information was programmed into her whole being, and there was no mistaking a scent mark. There was a pack that lived ahead.

Moving slowly forward, realising she was on the edge of another territory, Miakoda stayed as alert as possible, moving towards where the scent was coming from. Female... about her own age... Alpha... The scent marking was a beacon of information, and though she found it unusual that it was a female marking a tree, she supposed that maybe there was a chance something had happened to the male alpha. That was odd in itself, but maybe the pack didn't have a beta pair? Puzzling over this confusing information, the young mother retreated back into the woods a little, heading to a small stream she had found, but not before leaving her own mark, clearly right next to the one that had been left, leaving her own mark.

She hoped they'd realise she wasn't a threat before they came hunting her down.

Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Accepting

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

ATHOS
▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

three years|| patroller || tagged; tala

the male was not a heavy sleeper in any way shape or form. he usually just pretended to be asleep for a few more moments in order to enjoy the silence that came with the pack bedded down for the night. the onyx male had been up for nearly and hour but choose not to move one inch until he absolutely needed to. that being said, he began to hear movement off to his left. one ear twitched as he listened to the sounds of her normal ritual of stretching and moving around as quietly as she could.

it didn't take long before he heard his name being spoken. it was tala all right, her voice was distinctive enough for him to known. "i know tala." he said in response as he opened his eyes. amber gaze located the female and watched her for a moment as he pushed himself up to his paws, stretching his limbs much like she had.

everyone else still seemed to be asleep as he glanced around briefly and then turned his attention back towards his fellow ranking female. his throat was a little dry as he yawned, exposing his yellowing canines. athos was a rather large male, possibly intimidating to some who didn't truly know him. "now, if you are done pointing out the obvious.." he paused with a small smile, letting her know he was simply teasing. "let us get something to drink before our morning is filled with orders." he finished.

SPECTRUM
▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

five years|| loner || tagged; ---

he hadn't been asleep since the morning prior and it was already taking it's too on his senses. a empty stomach didn't help the situation as he had finally managed to find a secluded spot to bed down for a few hours. it was still dark out at that time and he had curled up into a tight ball and was out within minutes. spectrum was tresspassing in pack territory but barely, he had not made that known to himself yet as he slept.

the sunlight coming through the bushes was what woke him up rather than his growling stomach. he stretched out on the ground before rolling into his belly and standing up. the male yawned, glancing around before he realized he definitely needed to be careful here. from the scents surrounding him, a pack resided here but for the time being, caution was thrown to the wind as his stomach overruled everything else. the search for breakfast was on as he tracked down something that wouldn't give him too much trouble if he was quick enough and downwind from it. the male soon caught the scent of hare, fresh too. without a second to spare, he started to track the mammal down.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Zavia & Motake 1 】

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:29 pm

XXXXXXXXXXX
✘ 𝓩𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓪
❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻❞
Crush: None
Tagged: Dracul, Kanti (Mentioned)

XXXXXXXXXXX
      Silver and black rippled across the wolf's body as she moved. She paced about the land, looking for something perhaps she could do, even in this blinding light. Zavia much preferred to spend her time working at night, but to appease her alpha she did it in daylight. Stopping to sip cool water, she took to the time to take in scenery. Soft green grasses below her feet, a soft breeze moving through her pelt, the trees sway, there wasn't much better weather than this. Except that damned light! It drove Zavia insane, how could these other wolves function in this unbearable light? It blinded her really, left her slightly vulnerable unlike the night where she could be both hidden and could see. As much as she hated it, Zavia knew that Kanti wouldn't change her schedule.

Giving in to her daily duties, Zavia began to march about, coming into contact with Dracul much sooner than she anticipated. "Morning sir." She dipped her head slightly in respect.

XXXXXXXXXXX
♛ ᴍᴏᴛᴀᴋᴇ
❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ❞
Crush: None
Tagged: Open
forests.

XXXXXXXXXXX
      The previous day had been much harder on the male. His body slightly ached and he knew that gash on his leg would become a scar. There was definite bruising all over his body...this would be the definite last time he'd tangle with a badger and not be planned for it. Both weakened and hungry, Motake walked himself to a nearby pond, hoping the water would at least hold back some of his stomachs growls. To be honest, the pond was nasty. The water didn't go down gently, more like slime which made him almost bring it back up, but he held it down.

Continuing to move he eventually came upon a small deer, sickly at that, of which he was able to stalk and kill, providing himself at least a couple days worth of food. "Now to bury it...I wish I had my pack back, this wouldn't be so difficult." Dragging the small stag to his stolen den, he buried it in hopes there would be more to come.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eclipse🌙 And Balto🏹 #1

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 pm

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Eclipse🌙
**Crush: Motake
**(kinda a secret)
** tags: open
╚═════════════╝

Mood: sleepy,worried location: farther out at the large river (where loners *could* be)

The black pelted fae was awoken by the glaring light of the sun peering through her own little den. She yawned. Was it really morning?? Eclipse wasn't ready to get up. The urge to sleep more overcame her thoughts. She lay down only for a few moments before finally getting the strength to get up. She stood wearily and stretched out he body. Padding out into the open she looked around. It was actually quite a nice day out. Thirst began to overwhelm her. She padded out to the river a bit farther outside camp. She liked it there. It reminded her of when she was a loner. Even though she was a pack wolf now. Memories would often visit her. On her way she passed by a few wolves letting out a sleep goodmorning.
She was now deeper into the forest Soon arriving at the large river. She knew she shouldn't be there but every other morning or so she just liked to gaze out past it. She sniffed the air smelling the old scent of some loners. She knew of few of the scents. They had been her friends before,she had gained a fair liking to one brute but never spoke of him to her other packmates. She bent down and took a sip of the river. Speaking of liking...the alpha still hasn't chosen a male. Eclipse had a bit of worry. She hadn't really got to know any of the males ethier. Did she want pups? She shook the thought and took another drink. She still had a few minutes before she had to go back to camp and get ready to train.
Eclipse looked out too the other side hoping that one time her parents or her loner friends would come by. She loved the pack. She loved being a fighter. But somehow she felt like she was still part loner.

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Balto🏹
**crush:none
** tags: Kanti
╚═════════════╝

Mood: sleepy location: camp

The weary brute stumbled out into camp. All the hunters were probably still asleep. This was a good thing. Balto could probably get things prepared. He was debating whether they should do a group hunt or spilt up to find smaller prey when he saw the alpha. He padded up her greeting her with a respectful nod.
"Hey alpha,anything important on the agenda today? I was thinking about just doing a simple hunt today,just have the hunters go off and if they'd like they could hunt in pairs."
Balto shared his plan with the alpha. He felt she should know what was going on even if it wasn't important. Balto was a skilled hunter and enjoyed his solo hunts. With all the hunters asleep he would have to kill a bit of time just until they were ready. But if they didn't get up soon. He would wake them up himself. Balto was in no mood this morning for slackers.
The pack could always use food. Especially if pups come in the near future. His mind boggled at that thought. He had grown up with this pack. He had even played with some of the packmates still here today. His father was a lead hunter just like him. Balto learned everything he could from his dad. He loved the thrill of chasing down even the smallest squirrel.
Last edited by Wolfgirlfaith on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me