The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:24 am

Damage|Stallion|15|Loner|No Mare--YET|---Open

Damage sighed as he looked at the sandy beach seeing a mare jump in. He showed no interest in Ash but walk twords the area she was in. He didn't jump in but searched around the area for stray grass or mares to start a herd with. He could honestly care less for power but he was in heat so the urge to mate was umbareable. A small snort crossed him as he looked around seeing no other mares but ash. He didn't want to approach the female or anything but he was taller then her just by the looks. He looked over at her with a small chuckle.

Stormy|Mare|--Dash|Tagged-Dash|Covered

(Unfade)
She let out a small snort as she started to groom his mane and said "by the time we reach paradise I should foal...so our foal shall grow up in a happy place with no worries" she smiled as she nudged his shoulder with her nose gently before taking a small drink and grazing knowing maybe they would start their trail tomorrow. But she could card less for herself but thought of the foal or Foals that could be born.

Breeze|Stallion|Lone|No Mare|Misty

He nodded and watched both mares pad off before he made his way into the plains as he saw a very good looking mare, Misty. He slowly came twords her cautiously not to alert her in any way. He didn't speak but grazed about 15 ft away from her as he slowly made his way to 10ft and chuckled not lifting his head and said "I'm Breeze... and you are?" He lifted his head slowly keeping the 10ft distance.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 am

𝓓𝓪𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Mate:Storm|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash nodded and took a drink of water. He grazed on the grass, grazing until he felt like he had enough grass in his stomach. He drank some more water to wash down the grass before he looked at Storm. He smiled and he thought about how their foul or fouls would look like. Would they look much like him? Would they look more like their mother? Or would they look like a mix of both. Dash also started to think of what they would name their foul or fouls. "We'll walk the 'Horse Paradise Trail' tomorrow. So we better rest." Dash said to his mate.

𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓵
Admiral|14 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open|Mate:Open|Foals|None|Tags:Open

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.[
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am

Rosey|Mare|Geist

As Rosey was by the River she chuckled as she was suprised he didn't see her. She smiled and said "hellooooo" she nudged him happily and asked "you must've been so tired... they when you woke up you didn't see me" she chuckled and took a small drink.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 am

Arrow | Male | Mares: None yet | Tags; Open

The pinto stallion trotted across the plains,his black mane flowing behind him like a flag in the wind. He began to slow as he neared a stunning lake,he could see others around the large lake. His stride became more impressive,his chest puffed out,his muscles rippling beneath his skin. He let out a loud whinny,alerting anyone who heard that he was here. He hoped amongst the horses already here their would be some mares.

Nightingale | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Open

The dappled mare grazed on the sweet grasses of the plains,overlooking rmeadows and foresty a few hills away. Her ebony black tail fanned out from behind her,swaying in the breeze as she continued to eat at the rich food. Nightingale would occasionally look up as horses would pass or walk by her,the meadow she grazed upon was popular for eating,as it amounted lots of fresh grass & beautiful scenery.

Liberty | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Open

Liberty looked around,her white head swung left to right in search of others. She began to move at a steady trot,pacing herself and looking ahead for anyone. The Quarter horse had been in a much more forested area,making it harder to see others in the distance than it would be in open plains. Liberty hoped that it wouldn't be too long till she made her way to a more populated area.

Caspian | Male | Mares: None Yet | Tags; Open

The brindled stallion galloped under the sun,it's hot rays beating down on him. He didn't mind the heat,it was the cold that bothered him the most. Luckily,the feeling of being remotely cold wasn't going to happen soon,espically on a hot day like this. Caspian glided on the plains,the feeling of bliss running through him as he galloped to a water source,he knew that a lake would be around here somewhere.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale

As breeze watched Ash go he shrugged and made his way farther twords the plains seeing another mare, Nightingale. He Sighed Saying to himself "so many mares" he grazed carefully knowing any moment the female could possibly kick or kill. He carefully raised his head and charmingly said "I'm Breeze.. Whom May you be?" He leaned his ears forward looking at Nightingale.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 am

Rosey|Mare|Geist

She laughed and said "then we would actually have something in common" she gave a small snort looking at the stallion with a smile as she nibbled his shoulder playfully and gently and it was fast so hard to tell she did so. She smiled flicking her tail swatting the flies and asked "are you ready to ruin your perfect fur and get to 'Paradise?" She teased happily.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Night_Reign wrote:
Arrow | Male | Mares: None yet | Tags; Open

The pinto stallion trotted across the plains,his black mane flowing behind him like a flag in the wind. He began to slow as he neared a stunning lake,he could see others around the large lake. His stride became more impressive,his chest puffed out,his muscles rippling beneath his skin. He let out a loud whinny,alerting anyone who heard that he was here. He hoped amongst the horses already here their would be some mares.

Liberty | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Open

Liberty looked around,her white head swung left to right in search of others. She began to move at a steady trot,pacing herself and looking ahead for anyone. The Quarter horse had been in a much more forested area,making it harder to see others in the distance than it would be in open plains. Liberty hoped that it wouldn't be too long till she made her way to a more populated area.

Caspian | Male | Mares: None Yet | Tags; Open

The brindled stallion galloped under the sun,it's hot rays beating down on him. He didn't mind the heat,it was the cold that bothered him the most. Luckily,the feeling of being remotely cold wasn't going to happen soon,espically on a hot day like this. Caspian glided on the plains,the feeling of bliss running through him as he galloped to a water source,he knew that a lake would be around here somewhere.

Nightingale | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Breeze

Nightingale lifted her head,seeing the stallion approach her. Her eyebrow raised slightly,she was cautious of him but intrigued all the same. The dappled mare listened as he greeted himself,saying his name. "Hello Breeze." She said,looking at him directly. "I'm Nightingale." She introduced himself to the stallion
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale

He smiled lowering his tenseness and replied "no wonder, beautiful name for a beautiful mare" he said charmingly as hs put his head back down grazing Shaking his mane and said "oh and where is my manners, hello" he chuckled licking his head slowly.

Rosey|mare|Geist

She smiled and said "oh it's on!" She followed close behind then to his side and said as they were neck and neck "your gonna slow us down pretty boy you know that" it was just a tease though she thought he was attractive.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Rosey|Mare|Geist

She chuckled and replied "YES! and I'm not flirty! I'm just..... as DANGIT I am flirty!" She chuckled keeping in good rhythm with him and his running as they were still neck and neck. She smiled and teased "show off!" She laughed.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me