the prophecy of sunclan . open and accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby lacke » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:21 pm

GOOSEFEATHER
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( ♂/48 m )( medicine cat of sunclan )( apprentice: tigerpaw )( tags: none )( mentions: tigerpaw, lionstar )
        goosefeather couldn't tell when it was light or dark. however, he could tell when the atmosphere changed.
        from the outside of his moss lined den, he could hear his clanmates beginning to stir, which usually signified
        dawn. the silver tabby tom lifted his head from his moss nest, closing his eyes and letting out a wide yawn.
        the medicine cat didn't get much sleep anymore, due to the prophecy nearly consuming his thoughts, every
        waking moment he was awake. it had been a moon since he had gotten the prophecy, and he made it his m
        ission to check in on lionstar everyday afterwards, to double check on his health. the silver tom had now got
        ten up, and quietly slid out of the den, as to not wake his apprentice, tigerpaw. he made his way to the fres
        h-kill pile, and picked out a decent sized mouse, before swiftly carrying it back to his den, and setting it do
        wn besides tigerpaw. he then turned tail and exited the den one last time, stopping outside to see if he coul
        d scent lionstar anywhere. he paused, before taking in the scents of camp, and catching lionstars drift by, as
        if he were going near the warriors den. he flicked his tail over the ground, before heading towards the lead
        er, before stopping in his tracks as he heard the big tom speaking in a hushed sound. goosefeather dipped hi
        s head politely to the leader, unaware if he were actually looking or not, before turning and slowly making h
        is way back towards the medicine cat den, ears drooping ever so slightly.

CHERRYHEART
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( ♀/36 m )( queen of sunclan )( apprentice: none atm )( tags: her kiddos )( mentions: maplepaw )
        the calico she-cat lay nestled against her five kittens, purring ever so lightly to allow her kits to feel comfort
        able. as dawn approached, cherryheart heard the clan messing about, flicking her ear as she lifted her head
        up to glance outside of the comforting bramble walls of the nursery. she turned her head back to her kits, li
        cking each of their heads, before resting her head near them, staring blankly at the wall. it seemed to take
        forever until maplepaw, mothkits brother, entered the den. she lifted her head up and nodded to him, gratef
        ul for the prey. she watched as he took mothkit, before nudging her kits gently with her nose. "come young
        ones, we should eat before the clan gets too busy."
        she purred lightly, glancing outside once again. her ow
        n kits reached the age where they could eat fresh kill, and frankly, cherryheart was glad.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ one ))

Postby fire, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:13 pm

✧ ─── ATPAW ────────────────────────────────── ✧
      ( eight moons ) ( molly ) ( apprentice ) ( oakclaw ) ( m. maplepaw )

batpaw was wrapped up in her nest, stray moss stuck to her pelt as she silently lied in the apprentice's den. she had woken up just minutes before dawn, but decided to continue resting until oakclaw fetched her. "morning, everyone." a chipper tone echoed throughout the den, and the molly's ears perked up slightly. speak of the devil, batpaw thought, recognizing her mentor's voice. "time to awaken, youngsters. batpaw, we've got some hunting to do, grab some breakfast form the freshkill pile and meet me down by the ash tree, okay?" maplepaw was the first to be up and out, headed over to the nursery as usual, but not before respoding to oakclaw with a "good morning" of his own. batpaw was still a bit drowsy, but regardless pushed herself up with her haunches. her mentor made his exit after making sure she was awake, and then left for the fresh kill pile. sighing, batpaw shook out her fur and then groomed it down briefly before catching up with oakclaw.

as she left the apprentice's den, she was met with pale sunlight that was slowly lighting up the black sky, adding more color as it went. she could hear sounds of her clanmates' snoring throughout camp, though the sounds became more faint as more cats began to wake up. letting out a small sigh, batpaw soundlessly padded towards the fresh kill pile, though she wasn't too hungry. regardless she decided to take something anyway, as oakclaw would fuss over her if she "wasn't eating properly." her mentor acted like a parental figure at times, which the molly ultimately appreciated as she never knew her real parents. they had apparently died not long after batpaw was born. although she was fostered and cared for in her time as a kit, her mentor acted like a true father figure, something the she-cat hadn't known she needed so desperately until she was apprenticed. she picked up a shrew, picking up the smallest piece of prey she spotted in the pile, and headed over to oakclaw with the tiny creature clamped firmly in her jaws. she sat down next to him and devoured her meal almost instantly, wasting barely any time on eating. as her mentor was finishing up his own prey, batpaw spoke. "so what will it be today, oakclaw? hunting, fighting, or maybe a bit of both?"

✧ ─── PIDERKIT ────────────────────────────────── ✧
      ( four moons ) ( tom ) ( kit ) ( cherryheart ) ( m. maplepaw, mothkit, his siblings )

spiderkit was snoring softly beside his mother's flank, his siblings laying on top of him as they all tried to get closer to cherryheart. the spotted tom's sleep was interrupted by the sound of pawsteps thundering into the nursery. at first he was annoyed by the noise, and opened a pale green eye lazily. His head shot up as he tried to see who had entered the den. he recognized the tortoiseshell pelt of maplepaw, mothkit's brother. he came in every day to get her so they could play, but spiderkit could never seem to get used to it, as he was always cluelessly searching for who was disturbing his nap. he dropped a vole that spiderkit stared at hungrily, his stomach growling as he realized how famished he was. "good morning, cherryheart!" he purred as he stopped in front of the tom-kit's mother. ""maplepaw!" mothkit squeaked, eyes shining as her brother padded closer. "hey mothkit. ready to go play?" the kit then watched as the two tortoiseshells wandered off, maplepaw holding his sister by the scruff and mothkit replying with protest. once they stopped walking, they began to play with one another. spiderkit found himself wanting to play too, and looked at his siblings who were getting up as well.

as they left, cherryheart gently nudged them from her side, her eyes glancing from the fresh kill pile and back to them. "come young ones," she said softly. "we should eat before the clan gets too busy." spiderkit felt relieved as she sent them off to get prey. the tom's stomach was howling like a dog, so he was eager to go and pick out whatever seemed the most filling. "okay!" while his littermates were still getting up, the young splotchy tom-kit bounded over to the fresh kill pile. he scanned over each individual piece of prey, trying to find the biggest one, and ended up picking out a squirrel that was almost as big as himself. he had a hard time dragging it back to the nursery, and was tempted to not just eat it right then. he tirelessly brought the plump creature back to the nursery, laying it at the entrance. "is this good?" he asked, trying not to show his temporary exhaustion.
fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy of sunclan . open and accepting!

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:35 am

Tigerpaw
(Tigerheart)
10 Moons | She-cat | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Crush: N/A | Tagged: Goosefeather | Mentioned: N/A

Tigerpaw flicked an ear as the stirring of the camp flitted through her dreams, a front paw twitching out before covering her flicking ear as if to try and block out the noises that were only steadily increasing. She curled up more in her small nest the best she could considering she couldn't move her back legs but eventually she finally peaked an aqua blue eye open lazily. She took conscious note finally that everyone was starting to get up, which meant it was dawn. At that realization, her ears immediately perked and she stretched big and then rubbed at her eyes with her paws before rolling herself over onto her paws. She shook herself to the best of her ability to get the nest material out of her fur and crawled herself out of the nest and onto the ground, replacing anything that got dislodged from her dragging body before then quickly beginning to groom herself. If she knew Goosefeather, he was already likely up. As of late, the tom she looked up to as a father couldn't sleep and she was worried for him. Last night she had slipped him a single poppy seed into the skin of his chosen food to help him sleep. She hoped it had helped and that he didn't realize. She was certain he'd probably scold her for using the medicine in such a way but if he didn't sleep, his own health would decline, too and then he would need the poppy seed. Well, at least that would be her argument.

Her thoughts were pushed aside when she took note that Goosefeather wasn't in the den in the midst of her grooming. Just as she thought, of course. Maybe he had found it? Her ears drooped a little but she perked them back up when she also then took note of the fresh kill next to her nest. She had completely missed it in her thoughts about her mentor! How could that have gotten past her?Even in his mental state he always thought of Tigerpaw and a smile crept up under her whiskers a bit at it. She snatched up the mouse (as finishing grooming before a meal would be utterly pointless) and crawled her way over to the den entrance, gently placing it down as she looked around, taking note that Goosefeather was approaching the Medicine Cat den... and he looked sad. She frowned now and leaned over to one paw as she raised one up and pawed it towards him in a gesture for him to come over. "Goosefeather! Over here!" she called out as loud as she dared, knowing cats were still sleeping but trying to get his attention to try and perk him up. Besides, she wanted to see if he slept well. It wasn't an unusual question from her nowadays so if he ended up taking the poppy seed without realizing, he wouldn't think anything of it.

Fleetfoot
22 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Crush: Oakclaw | Tagged: N/A | Mentioned: Lionstar, Oakclaw, Batpaw

Fleetfoot was curled up tightly in his nest as he always was. He was both asleep and yet not. His ear was flicking in response to the waking warriors around him, his nose under one of his paws. He kind of didn't want to wake up and yet knew he had to for morning patrols. Just because there was a prophecy that said their leader would lose his last life soon didn't mean clan life just completely stopped. Deaths happened all of the time but with the insecurities of the Deputy, he feared the coming change for the clan. He was shaken out of his waking thoughts by a sudden whisper against his ear that made him leap up in surprise at Oakclaw's sudden voice, his tail fluffed out of surprise as he stared with light slate blue eyes wide before flattening his fur down with hot ear tips. Everyday Oakclaw did this and more often than not he missed the tap of his tail tip on his shoulder. He knew he wasn't surprising him like this on purpose because of that but it still got him more than he liked but at the same time, he felt endeared by it, especially with a comment like 'handsome' from the older warrior. It made his ear tips burn and his spine quiver. He shook himself as his spine quivered to hide it before then grooming himself quickly to flatten his fur even further.

He never understood why Oakclaw was like this with him entirely. He was unfortunately blind to these things unless one put it in his face and spelled it out for him. He admired Oakclaw's bravery and looked up to the older Warrior, wishing he was like him but more often than not, he was used to send reinforcements from the camp if they were needed which he guiltily felt glad for. Ever since what happened to his parents, he'd always been like this and he always wished he could be more like Oakclaw; it was why he had such a crush on him though he didn't realize the tom liked him right back and that was from his insecurities about himself. He finally shook himself, trying to rid himself of his thoughts about the warrior and get ready in the case he was chosen for a morning patrol. Sometimes he would be because of his swiftness but other times he wasn't and that was likely because of his cowardice. But with his cowardice came great observation which could be very helpful though he could never see it like that.

The tom finally shook himself again from head to tail tip before then leaping over his nest and padding his way out of the Warriors den without much of a word to anyone, dipping his head in greeting to Lionstar as he trotted past him and over to the fresh kill pile, snatching a vole. He stared contemplatively at a particularly plump rabbit, his ear tips warming a little at the thought that entered his mind but he shook his head. Oakclaw would be busy with Batpaw, his apprentice... probably too busy to eat with him. He was a responsible warrior like that. But that did give him another idea. He placed the vole down and immediately picked up the plump rabbit. He glanced around, taking note as Oakclaw's tail left through the exit and entrance of the camp. He perked his ears up before running off after him quietly. He took a more round about way to follow Oakclaw's trail which in turn allowed Batpaw to catch up to Oakclaw before Fleetfoot could. When got there, his ears drooped as he noted both of them already had their prey chosen and were eating. Oh well... he should have figured as much. He began to slink off back to camp with the rabbit in tow. It was alright... there would be other chances, maybe. Whenever he got up the nerve again anyway.

Sootkit
(Sootflurry)
4 Moons | Tom | Kit | Crush: N/A | Tagged: Cherryheart and siblings | Mentioned: Maplepaw, Mothkit

Sootkit slept quietly curled against his mother and the rest of his siblings. If not for his little belly and ribs moving up and down for breath, most would likely think he was dead, he was so quiet. He continued sleeping peacefully, even when Maplepaw came for Mothkit. It was only after Mothkit was taken did he flick a small ear and peak an eye lazily open. It was then that his mother began nudging him and his siblings and he flailed his paws a moment, pushing them against his mother's nose gently. "But I wanna sleep," Sootkit whined softly and sleepily before feeling his brother Spiderkit's warmth leave from his side, causing him to shiver. It would seem he would have no choice as he blinked his soot gray eyes open. He wouldn't be warm and sleepy for much longer with his brother's warmth gone from one side.

He tumbled off of the pile that was his siblings and swayed to his feet before stretching out his front paws and then his back paws each. He gave a yawn before blinking his little eyes wide and looking over to where Spiderkit was dragging a prey piece almost bigger than himself. He shook his head at Spiderkit before moving over to his sibling and helping him drag it the rest of the way to their mother. He plopped himself down and looked at Spiderkit. "I hope you're not planning to eat the entire thing all by yourself. You'll get fat and then you won't be a good warrior," he told him before pouncing at his sibling and nipping his ear tip as he batted at him.

Nettleclaw
85 Moons | Tom | Elder | Crush: N/A | Tagged: N/A | Mentioned: Stormclaw, Lionstar

Nettleclaw groaned as the clan began to stir outside, the noises flitting into his dreams. While he missed the life of a Warrior, he still enjoyed the fact he could sleep in every now and again but it seemed today wouldn't be one of those days. He sighed and stretched himself all at once in his nest before getting up and shaking himself free of any moss clinging to his long fur. He then plopped himself right next to his nest and began picking out of his fur what wouldn't be shaken out so easily. He groomed himself but eventually tired of it, shaking himself again before glancing to Stormclaw. She seemed to be still fast asleep. He felt bad for her since her Warrior career ended quite a bit abruptly and early due to a malformed paw. At least he got to live out most of his warrior life. Thinking of that though made him think of Lionstar and he grimaced and shook himself. He didn't trust the cat he'd chosen as his deputy as she was still so fairly new. He often made mention of that and he was one of the dissenters about his choice but he wouldn't openly admit it to Lionstar. He respected the leader and that would have to mean he respected his choices but he couldn't help it.

He picked himself up and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. He wondered what he'd do today as he tilted his head at the low prey in the pile. Maybe he could hunt a thing or two with one of the youngsters. Well, he'd have to ask their mentor first of course but the question would be which one. He would eat while contemplating this as he snatched another squirrel out of the pile and marched off with it back to the Elders' den, flicking a tail in greeting to Lionstar as he made his way to the Warriors' den and plopping himself down in front of the Elders' den to eat.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- i.

Postby . blank » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:29 am

P A L E P A W
male // ten moons // apprentice // mentioned ; ravenflash // tags; open
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxpalepaw lay silently in the apprentices' den. although his eyes were open and he was wide awake, he had no
      intentions of getting out of his oh, so comfortable nest. the tom had just gone out the day before to fetch some
      new items for the clan's nests. luckily, he had ended up with some extra. of course the tom had chosen to pack
      his nest with the extra supplies. it was selfish yes, but he figured if no other cat saw him, then no other cat would
      know.

xxxthe tom watched silently as his clanmates began roaming around camp. his amber eyes moved over slightly as
      he followed cats across camp. it seemed like more cats than usual were awake at this time of day. as he continued
      to watch his clanmates, the thoughts of training invaded his mind. ravenflash had been teaching him some
      interesting moves yesterday. the tom figured that because of training, he was extra tired. which of course, allowed
      him to sleep in. speaking of his mentor, she would more than likely want him soon. yawning slightly, palepaw got
      to his feet. he took a quick glance around the den, realizing there was only a few of his denmates still sleeping.
      palepaw was quite surprised. even if he did over sleep, so did his denmates. the tom guessed that their mentors
      had awoken early as well.

xxxpalepaw found himself instantly shutting his eyes after exiting the small den. although the sun was still
      moderately low, he was not expecting such a large amount of light to shoot into his eyes.

P A N S Y K I T
female // four moons // kit // mentioned ; maplepaw // tags; cherryheart, siblings
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxpansykit lay silently next to her mother. thanks to maplepaw, she had awoken earlier than she had intended to.
      she watched as mothkit stumbled over to her older brother. mothkit seemed so tiny compared to the rest of them.
      although pansykit knew mothkit was three moons younger than her, it seemed awkward. pansykit did not enjoy
      playing too much with her siblings, but when she did, she was always extra careful about mothkit. the older kit was
      always worried about mothkit getting hurt. perhaps it was some sort of motherly nature? or maybe it was because
      she was forced to grow up with annoying brothers or barely watched where they were stepping. she was quite sure
      whatever instinct it was, it came from her mother.

xxxpansykit sat up slowly as her brother padded quickly out of the den. knowing spiderkit, he would grab a piece
      of fresh kill too large for him to carry. she wasn't surprised when he returned, a large squirrel at his feet. although
      he was trying to hide it, it was obvious that he was exhausted after the long haul. pansykit had almost no interest
      in eating at the moment. she was too busy thinking of all the ways she could go back to sleep without her siblings
      noticing. of course, the young she-cat was pulled right out of her thoughts as sootkit began batting at spiderkit's
      ears. although the thought was almost revolting, the she-cat decided she would attempt to play with them after
      their meal.
Last edited by . blank on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:05 pm

GOOSEFEATHER
      ( ♂/48 m )( medicine cat of sunclan )( apprentice: tigerpaw )( tags: tigerpaw )( mentions: lionstar )
        goosefeather turned upon hearing his apprentices' voice, and he made his way back to his den, stopping as he
        approached tigerpaw. the silvery tom stopped next to her, taking a seat and drawing his feathery tail over his
        paws. "good morning." he murmured, turning his blind gaze to the camp in front of him. he silently inhaled,
        before letting out a quiet sigh. "tigerpaw, i don't know what to do." he murmured quietly, not taking his gaze
        from infront of him. "i have decoded every single word of the prophecy besides the last line, and yet, desp
        ite knowing lionstar will die,"
        he hissed the last word, "i cannot do a single thing about it." he dug his claws
        into the ground. "why would starclan do this to us?" he hissed, before sheathing his claws. he slowly sat back
        up, recomposing himself. he sighed quietly, turning his head away from his apprentice, ashamed. he flicked his
        tail, before turning to glance back around the camp, wondering silently when the deputy would be sending out
        patrols. in the silence, his thoughts consumed him.

"goosekit, you're so weird!" dovekit, his sister meowed. goosekit laid his ears back, ashamed. he couldn't help
        the fact that he was blind! was this she-kit crazy? goosekit and dovekit were apprenticed not long after that,
        and goosepaw never really saw or talked with his sister from that point on. it was only when he was a new m
        edicine cat, at the young age of 16 moons, that his sister entered the medicine cats den with a bad case of g
        reencough. he had to sit and watch her suffer, and die. when his old mentor passed, and goosefeather was at
        the age of forty four moons when the clan brought in a kit, no older than six moons. her back legs were para
        lyzed, and goosefeather couldn't fix it. she was cast out of his den, and tossed infront of the entire clan, whe
        re she was going to be exiled. as it was happening, goosefeather stepped infront of the kit, and took her und
        er his wing, and nobody could argue. and since then, the prophecy, which has ruined goosefeathers life.

CHERRYHEART
      ( ♀/36 m )( queen of sunclan )( apprentice: none atm )( tags: her kiddos )( mentions: none )
        cherryheart watched spiderkit jump up and leave the den, love spreading throughout her gaze. she purred and
        turned her attention to her remaining kits, sootkit, who slowly got up and pansykit, who remained close to her
        side. cherryheart turned her pale gaze to spiderkit and he returned, a squirrel at his feet, and he was exhausted.
        she inwardly chucked, purring at spiderkit, praising him for his effort. she watched sootkit pounce on his sibling,
        before shaking her head, smiling. "sootkit, don't tease your brother like that." she scolded lightly. her head
        turned towards pansykit, who remained silent. she licked the small cats ear, before flicking an ear towards the
        prey maplepaw had brought her. "would you like to share with me? your brothers can have the squirrel," sh
        e purred quietly, before turning back to her prey, and taking the first bite. she waited for pansykit, before lettin
        g out a wide yawn.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 pm

( ) willowfang !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ( female ) ( twenty-five moons ) ( bi ) ( deputy ) ( feeling tired, worried ) ( at camp ) ( with lionstar )

xxxxxThe chirp of nature rang in Willowfang’s clawed ears. They flicked at the sound as Willowfang opened her amber brown eyes. Her gaze fell over the resting warriors that lay around her. She paused for a second, her tongue reserved only for speaking to her leader at the moment. Normally, she would be greeting her clanmates every morning. Some would respond the same, others with a growl.

xxxxxBut now, she was quiet. Uncomfortable silence filled the space around her. She looked up to Lionstar with clouded eyes before nodding. His figure blocked the sun from her amber eyes, which she was thankful. Streams of light outlined him. She stood to her paws before following after him, the morning sun beginning to peek over the wisps of clouds. She blinked the sun and sleep away before looking back to her leader. “..Yes, Lionstar?” She hummed, trying to sound awake. Her jaw parted in an abrupt yawn before she quickly clamped it shut and apologized for seeming rude. She was jumpy, but she had yet to figure out why.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 am

Tigerpaw
(Tigerheart)
10 Moons | She-cat | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Crush: N/A | Tagged: Goosefeather | Mentioned: N/A

Tigerpaw twitched her nose in delight at the good morning, even if Goosefeather couldn't see it, before taking a bite of the prey that he had left her. She munched on her bite, swallowing it and about to ask him how he'd slept before he went on a rant about Starclan's prophecy, making her frown a little. He was still worried about it. She didn't have as strong of a connection to the leader, Lionstar, as the others of this clan did, being here for only a few moons now so she didn't really have any strong feelings about Lionstar's soon-to-be death. She stood up on her front paws, looking up at Goosefeather and placing a paw on his shoulder. "Maybe... maybe the reason is because Starclan needs someone like Lionstar in their ranks right now. Maybe there's something going on with Starclan that we can't do anything about except in death. I don't really know much but you talk about Starclan as if they're really real so can't they have problems like we do?" she asked, tilting her head. "If that is the case, then you should feel honored that they're taking Lionstar into their ranks. It means he's a great warrior and leader, right?" she asked with a smile, hoping to cheer up her father figure with that.

She was still learning everything there was to know about clan life and she didn't really understand this entire Starclan thing yet but she knew they were previous clan members that had passed on and that they sometimes sent messages of things to come to their still living descendants but she'd never experienced such things herself. He'd said she'd meet them when she became a full fledged medicine cat but honestly, she was a slight bit skeptical and how could she not be? She didn't grow up in this life. But she wasn't going to write it off either because her mentor and everyone else around her intensely believed in them, so much so that she couldn't just write it off. So she went ahead and treated them as if they were just cats who lived elsewhere as their own clan. And honestly, if they were real, she couldn't wait to meet them! It was an exciting thought really so that was another reason she didn't just dismiss it all.

{waiting on Spiderkit for Sootkit}
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LionStar!!

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
LionStar the Courageous
Sixty-Three Moons Old

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
Tagged; WillowFang
Mentions; GooseFeather

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
LionStar smiled slightly, he would be nervous too if he was in her shoes. "Walk with me" he cooed heading out of camp, occasionally checking to make sure that WillowFang still followed. As he left camp he noticed that GooseFeather had attempted to approach him and made note to speak with the tom later. "How was your rest," he inquired only to cut off any reply immediately. He seemed to decided that no, he didn't want to make small talk, there were more urgent matters to attend to. "I'm going to die WillowFang," he said plainly, "You are to assume the position of leadership after I depart from this world." Despite his posture of strength and confidence his words came out of his mouth slowly, as if afraid of the implication. It wasn't that WillowFang would be a bad leader she just was so under prepared.
"There are things I'd like to teach you before I leave for StarClan." He looked at the she-cat as he walked only halting under a large oak tree, it's branches providing shade from the rising sun. [Writers block, sorry ;-;]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 am

Tawnyheart she-cat . 21 moons . warrior . tagged; sparrowfang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    .indent. "Sparrowfang, it's not that late," Tawnyheart purred, laughing softly at her friend. She was used to Sparrowfang
    though, having grown up with her. Tawnyheart considered the other she-cat to be her best friend. The hetero-chromatic
    she-cat rolled her eyes at her friend, then turned to head out of the warrior's den.
    "Before you race off on a patrol, don't
    you have an apprentice to wake up?"
    she questioned with a purr. She herself hadn't gotten an apprentice yet, but when
    Cherryheart's kits were old enough, she hoped to apprentice one of them. Until then though, she would probably just tag
    along with Sparrowfang, like she usually did.

.indent. (ugh, sorry, horrid wb)

Oakclaw tom . 30 moons . warrior . tagged; batpaw, fleetfoot
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    .indent. Oakclaw chuckled as he watched his apprentice devour her food hurriedly. "Batpaw, don't make yourself sick," he
    teased lightly, though there was an underlying concern behind his teasing. Oakclaw very much considered Batpaw like a
    daughter to him, not just an apprentice. And, being gay, the tom would most likely not have any biological kits of his own.
    The silver-brown tabby tom swatted Batpaw playfully after she spoke.
    "Hmm, probably hunting to refill the freshkill pile
    a little, and then we can do some fighting practice if you want. what do you think?"
    he looked down at her and waited.
    Then, something caught his eye.

.indent. "Fleetfoot!" Oakclaw called out, standing and trotting towards the tom a few paces. He'd had a crush on the tom for
    a while now, and he was pretty sure everyone but Fleetfoot had figured it out. Oakclaw didn't want to leave Batpaw, so he
    stood kind of in between the two cats, speaking to Fleetfoot.
    "Hey, Fleetfoot! Care to join us? We're going hunting after
    we're done eating,"
    he paused, glancing back at Batpaw. "Well, when I'm done eating," he chuckled, exaggerating the
    emphasis on himself, since his apprentice had devoured her breakfast quite quickly.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 am

Fleetfoot
22 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Crush: Oakclaw | Tagged: Oakclaw, Batpaw | Mentioned: Lionstar

Fleetfoot perked his ears up in surprise as he swiveled them back towards Oakclaw's voice, frozen in his paw tracks. He tentatively and slowly glanced back as his ears swiveled downward and his head dipped down to the ground, taking note that Oakclaw was, indeed, looking directly at him. He finally forced himself to move and turn around, his heart racing, mostly from the surprise that Oakclaw called out to him so suddenly but also the fact he did call to him. It wasn't often Fleetfoot was noticed by others but somehow the other tom always noticed him. He swiveled his ears again in silence as he listened to Oakclaw, a small purr in the back of his throat at the correction about himself. Batpaw always devoured her food in the morning so eagerly he had come to realize himself so he knew why he had said that.

He also couldn't help but purr at being invited to hunt with Batpaw and Oakclaw. Hunting was the one thing he enjoyed the most in clan life. Hunting he was good at. He would always ask Lionstar tentatively if he could go on the hunting patrols when they were being sent out. He swiveled his ears a few more times in contemplation, not wanting to disrupt Oakclaw's training with Batpaw in the hunting. Fleetfoot himself didn't have an apprentice and honestly, he was happy for it. The thought of having one made him very nervous. If anything, he felt he was still an apprentice himself. How he passed, he never really knew. It was probably just his hunting that passed him really.

He finally forced his paws to move after a time of silence, tentatively closing the distance between him and Oakclaw. He dropped the rabbit down and glanced at him shyly from the side, not making eye contact but not being rude and avoiding his gaze from the older warrior entirely. "I'd love to join you if you wouldn't mind having me... if Batpaw is still hungry, I brought a rabbit for you both to share," he replied in a quiet voice, gesturing to the rabbit with a paw and poking at it. He wasn't going to admit that the first idea he had about the rabbit was that he and Oakclaw share. Besides, Fleetfoot could eat something of whatever he caught while they were out hunting. It didn't really matter if he ate now or later.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me