❝ morning glory ━━ pride, o&a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

interested?

yes c:
75%
maybe!
25%
no :c
No votes

Total votes : 12

❝ morning glory ━━ pride, o&a

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:33 am

Last edited by strawberry fields on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 am

────────── ( MORNING xGLORY ) ─────────

sun pride have existed for so long now, no one even remembers how they came
            to be, or if there ever was a time when the pride didn't rule the entire savannah.
            the pride lives in complete peace at the top of the evolutionary chain, with there
            being no current existing rivals to usurp their throne and take their kingdom.
            they are free to hunt, explore and do as they please - as long as they don't fall into
            an ambush made by the other species that co-exist with them. all have enjoyed
            their lives of tranquility, but things might finally begin to change - for better or for
            worse is still undecided. the previous king, khaulo, has recently died, leaving their
            heir to the kingdom being their cub. their cub has different ideas of how the pride
            should be ran in comparison with their father, and some aren't so happy about it.

khaulo believed in forgiveness, peace and co-existence, whilst their cub has a less
            democratic values and belief system. they believe that only the pride should have
            full and undisputed control of everything in the savannah, that the ruler should be
            the one to make decisions and they shouldn't have to consult the rest of the pride,
            that the higher ranking members should be the ones to eat first, and that those who
            betray should not be forgiven but instead be punished with death. tension is slowly
            starting to rise within the pride as many try to comprehend the shifting dynamic of
            the lifestyle they are living. for some, it's a welcome change, but for others they
            don't quite feel the same way.

will the pride be able to continue their rule successfully?
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:13 am

one this is a semi literate roleplay, but i want it to be relaxed as many more literate
            roleplays don't really take off - so a minimum of six lines per post, which of course
            is okay to not be able to reach all of the time so long as you are not consistently
            posting under this amount.

two i know there aren't that many male lions in realistic prides but for the sake of
            this roleplay, expect some males to be here for romance etc.

three the next ruler of the pride can be either gender, as i won't be playing them
            i honestly don't mind. just remember that simply because they are the new in
            command, doesn't mean that you can kill other people's characters without their
            permission. they also really don't have to be a character villain, they can just
            have a questionable moral alignment.

four this roleplay is LGBT+ friendly. if you can't accept that then honestly this isn't
            the roleplay for you.

five for the sake of diversity, your lions/lionesses/cubs may look unrealistic but not
            too crazy. like slightly different coats but no crazy coloured eyes or crazy
            special powers or abilities. think of them as fancy looking but realistic
            animals. character limit is three per person, aswell.

six disable signatures on both threads to avoid clutter and keep things looking neat!

seven make sure to post your forms and ooc on the discussion thread, which is linked
            at the top in that jazzy picture in the first post.

eight you may reserve or join with high ranking characters but that does not mean
            that you can act over powered, overly aggressive, overpowered or god mod like
            towards the other user's characters. don't let the power go to your head.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 am

king [ open / name / gender / age / form ]
            queen [ res / res / res / res / res ]
            prince [ res / res / res / res / res ]
            princess [ tøyger / name / female / age / form ]

the monarchy - 3/4
            the monarchy are the highest ranking members of the pride. the king and queen are
            the leaders, whilst the prince and princess are the two that will take control of the
            pride after the death of the king and queen. often the latter are the cubs of the king
            and queen, but it's been known in the past for the rulers to have no children. so, the
            prince and the princess can be chosen until the birth of the leaders cubs.

head hunter [ firefly ; / res / female / res / form ]
            hunter [ res / res / res / res / res ]
            hunter [ res / res / res / res / res ]
            hunter [ open / name / gender / age / form ]
            hunter [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the feeders - 2/5
            the feeders are the only income for food that the pride has. there are a lot of
            mouths to feed, so every catch counts within the group. similar to the warriors,
            hunters will go through rigorous training to ensure they are at their absolute
            peak performance for every hunt.

head warrior [ scintillate / eyre / female / six / form ]
            warrior [ foozle / res / male / five / [url]form[/url] ]
            warrior [ storm coming. / arielle / female / four / form ]
            warrior [ res / res / res / res / res ]
            warrior [ res / red / res / res / res ]

the protectors - 5/5
            the protectors have one job - protect. by any means necessary. they are often
            conditioned to believe that they are the safety of the pride, and go through a
            rigorous training regime before they are appointed their rank. warriors will
            also scout the territory to ensure nothing comes into their lands.

healer [ scintillate / rhodri / male / ten / form ]
            healer [ bohdi / name / male / age / form ]

the mages - 2/2
            the mages duties are to ensure the pride have a medical bay where they can be
            treated and recover from battles, diseases and sickness. the healers have a close
            bond with one another as they have to co-operate well due to their high pressure
            professions. they will go out and do rounds often collecting herbs to use for their
            medicine.

subordinate [ scintillate / kyoto / male / 10 / form ]
            subordinate [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the providers - 1/6
            subordinates don't provide anything for the pack other than their numbers. sure,
            subordinates are more than willing to help out in hunting, cub sitting and even
            fighting if they have to, but that's usually only in emergencies with the exception
            of cub sitting. they're use is more to be an intimidation tactic. the bigger the
            pride, the less likely they are to be challenged.

cub [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the young - 0/4
            the young are the cubs of the pride who are too young to become real contributing
            members yet. many will be tested to find their suited rank for when they reach a
            later age, and the subordinates shift their duties in taking care of the cubs. either
            male or female subordinates can care for cubs.

Last edited by strawberry fields on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:05 am

pride areas
            watering hole
            plains
            meeting area
            sleeping area

pride rules and customs
            hunting is a shared burden between males and females, as is protecting the pride.
            do not, under any circumstances, ever kill a cub regardless of the pride they have
            came from.
            stealing from hyenas, cheetahs and jaguars is highly encouraged.
            two of the warriors will be sent to scout every morning, midday, evening and mid
            night.
            infighting is highly frowned upon, it's distasteful but it doesn't mean that it does
            not occur.
            what the king and/or queen says goes, regardless of your ranking and gender.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:11 am

strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ morning glory ━━ pride, o&a

Postby strawberry fields » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 am

bump

Last bumped by strawberry fields on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 am.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me