❝A world of Dragons ❝

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝A world of Dragons ❝

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 am

Ebony Claw | ShadowSkulls | Dark | Fighter | Male | Asexual | Tags: Eira
Ebony didn't appear any more aggravated by Eira's response, and indeed it seemed he had calmed down a bit. "No. Nothing. SteelVale's too self-righteous to come near us. Something about 'honor' or whatever," he scoffed, his nostrils flaring slightly. His sneer faded as she inquired about his feathers, and he tried to hold himself a little more proudly. "I believe they came from my mother. No telling where she got them, though. Who cares?" He spread his wings and fanned out his tail feathers, unabashedly showing them off. "They help me move silently, so I can sneak up on those smoke-brained SteelVale pests. Or deer. Whatever I need to do." His feathers were his source of pride; they were all very well-kept, and not a single one was out of place.

Ruby Flame | SteelVale | Fire | Hunter | Female | Bisexual | Tags: Zirin
Ruby Flame nodded, her expression neutral but her eyes solemn. "Of course. You will know of anything as soon as I find out." She curled her tail around her claws, stretching her neck a little to feel the warm sun. While she was indeed very serious about the situation, she kept an air of serenity about her. Not much was able to faze Ruby, and her poise showed it. Her smirk grew as Zirin continued. "Just because I am no longer Lead Fighter does not mean I am not capable of inflicting as much damage as I need to." Her obsidian spines raised a little, the extra-large ones on her tail glittering maliciously. Calm as she may be, she was a force to be reckoned with.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Darkla Ravenshadow wrote:Serakin
female | 178yrs | bisexual | no crush/mate | element: dark | Rank: Beta, Shadowskulls | Form | tags: open

Serakin opened her emerald eyes, awakening from a deep slumber. She looked outside to see it sunny and hissed. *Can't it be cloudy for just one day?* she asked herself as she began to move around, her scales grinding against one another with each movement she made. She sighed, yawning and showing her great teeth, a set of fangs always seemed to twitch whenever she showed them. She slithered out of her cave, spreading her large wings in the sun. *At least its warm.* she added to her thoughts. After taking the time to warm herself, the fae walked to a small(to her) rock that stood at a sharp angel. This was her runway, as it led to a cliff where she could jump off and glide down to her clan's camp. Or fly up to the thermal's, where she could play with the birds. She sighed once more, soaking in the suns warmth before choosing to find something to eat. She ran toward the cliff, jumping off and spreading her thin wings, feeling the wind underneath them. She made her way to the thermals, gliding in them for a moment before seeing an elk below. Suddenly, she was just a flying black shadow, watching the elk with accurate and sharp eyes, her claws were flexing with glee. She was circling down when suddenly she dove, much like a falcon, and landed upon her prey, the elk's antlers didn't even pierce her hard scales. She smiled with glee at her catch. Then she sank her fangs into the smooth and juicy flesh, she enjoyed every juicy bite.

Smaug
male | 279 | straight | no crush/mate | Fire | rank: loner | Form | tags: open

Smaug shifted his weight over his seemingly small pile of gold in a large cave out in the wilderness. However, he kept his body covered in the gold, so that no dragon saw him until it was too late and he could fry them. A slight smile spread across his face as he thought of the fried dragon. He opened one eye, his left, which was the only one uncovered, to see if any strangers were inside, but saw none. His snout couldn't smell any new scents either. But the sunlight was just gleaming into the cave so well that it shone on an elven longsword, one that Smaug could've swore was just underneath his claws a few minutes ago. His tail swept under the gold pile, dragging the sword closer to him. That was better.

Veraxiena
female | 200's | straight | no crush/mate, ex-mate Aussiroth | Acid | rank: hunter, SteeleVale | form | tags: open

Veraxiena stood on a outcrop, looking over the land. She wanted to just rest, but she had to hunt. She spread her wings, taking off gracfully. She then watched the ground, waiting to see any good prey. A lone deer would be nice. She sighed, seeing nothing. She flew back to camp, empty clawed and depressed.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝A world of Dragons ❝

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:36 pm

roses - ! wrote:
    Yiho392FemaleSteelvale Omega
    ♚ Tags - open

xxxxxxxThe black scaled dragon raised her head, poking it out of the den ever so slightly. She tipped her nose up, smelling the morning dew in the air. As every morning, she stayed in the den and simply listened to her surrounding dragons. She already heard Zirin and Ruby leaving, for what she didn't know. "Zirin... and Ruby..." She mumbled to herself, not liking the sound. Within a second, she already decided Ruby wasn't her favorite dragon, simply out of jealousy. With a small shift of her tail, she knew there was no one sleeping near her. The female wondered if there was any prey left for her, but she merely would wait until either someone told her to eat or offered to her. She never knew when it was her place to eat, so she barely did. It showed in her now scrawny figure, which used to be bulky and brawny.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Post 5]

Postby Lavellan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:18 am

▬▬▬▬
╔══════════════╗
ShadowSkull
Herbalist

225 Years Old
Ice Element

Mood: Relaxed/Curious

Tags: Ebony Claw

╚══════════════╝
            Noting the male holding himself ever so proudly, Eira smiled lightly. Aha. She had never seen Ebony Claw open up like this, and holding himself as though he were just awarded a medal, well, that was certainly a first for her. Glad that she had found something that the male enjoyed speaking about, she stood, and, in a movement that was almost feline, she strode around the male, watching as he held out his wings, observing his tail feathers closely as he fanned them in a small show for her. Moving to his side, she sat once again, and, shifting all of her weight onto her hind legs, strong tail keeping her balanced, she raised a foreleg and, ever so gently, lifted one of the feathers on his neck with a claw, moving it as the suns rays reflected off it at different angles. "They're fascinating." She voiced her thoughts, wondering how the male would react to her plucking one for further investigation. With a small chuckle, she decided to keep her life, and, letting the single black feather fall into place, she moved back to her spot outside her den. Dipping her head in thanks to the male - she knew she had come on rather strong, but that was her insatiable curiosity. She would have cornered him for an inspection sooner rather than later. Icy eyes flitting back to the plumage that decorated his neck, she continued. "Do they affect you in battle? Or have you scales underneath?" Despite the hundreds of questions that bubbled within her mind, she kept it to two, not wanting to overwhelm the usually quiet male.

▅▅▅▅
╔══════════════╗
SteelVale
Fighter

340 Years Old
Air Element

Mood: Calm/Curious

Tags: Tanis

╚══════════════╝
            Dark gaze still wandering the female, Kaj narrowed his eyes, pondering her element. She was lithe, with golden eyes, scales shining like - Electricity. How could he not have spotted that sooner? 'And I thought that the sparks flying in the air was between us.' Smirking at his own thought, he shifted his wings once again, a light breeze ruffling the air behind him as he did so.
            Tanis. Her name held a musical tone to it, and, repeating it over and over in his mind, he grew to enjoy the sound of it. He raised his head lightly, wondering if she were one of those females who grew attached to any males who so much as glanced in their direction. Not that that would prevent him from flirting shamelessly - he'd broken his fair share of hearts before, and he'd probably break more before he died. Hey, he'd even break hers if he had to.
            "Tanis. It's a pleasure. You can call me Kaj." Pronouncing his name as though he were royalty, he noted her wandering gaze once again. He couldn't help but wonder what she were thinking, and, more importantly, whether she found him attractive.
            Standing, he padded over to the water, his large claws leaving small dents in the soft soil. Gazing into the water, the scattering of frightened fish calling him great amusement, he sat back, letting his shadow leave the water's surface and allowing the frightened fish to calm. Looking across to the female, he gestured into the water. "Alright, darlin'. Show me what you got." Genuinely curious as to how she were catching the fish, he didn't let that show, allowing his words to come out as a challenge. Sitting as still as he could so as not to disturb her potential prey, he raised an eyebrow, waiting patiently for her next move.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝006❝

Postby direwolf. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 pm

── TANIS ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Kaj." Tanis responded, her tail flicking slightly like a curious feline. She noticed the way the male looked at her, and he must be wondering what her element was. There were not many electric dragons like herself. They were more on the rare side, and she was lucky enough to be one. That was another reason why she was not in a clan. She would be bringing too much unwanted attention to herself if many knew that she had electric powers. Dragons were greedy and jealous, and she was no exception to that. If she was a fire elemental dragon, she would be jealous of a dragon who had electric or poison elements. While she was rather proud of her power, she did not flaunt it like some dragons. Okay, that was somewhat of a lie. She did like to show off from time-to-time.

Her head tilted slightly as Kaj approached the water, causing the remaining fish to scatter from him due to his large shadow. The male then looked to her and gestured to the water. He wanted to see how she hunted fish? She was hesitant, her golden eyes narrowing slightly. "Hmm.. Do you think you're worthy of seeing my technique?" She questioned, a hint of teasing in her tone. Slowly, she rose and approached the water. The dragon kept her eyes on Kaj, ready to attack if he wanted to lure her close so he could attack her. Since she had lived on her own for most of her life, she was not quick to trust someone, especially when that someone was part of a clan.

"I would advise keeping all of you out of the water. This could be rather.. shocking." She spoke, pulling her head back and directing her maw at the water where the fish swam. Spotting a good group of fish swimming in front of her, she opened her maw and sprayed the water with electricity. Immediately, the fish died from the shock, and their dead bodies floated to the surface. Casting a glance toward Kaj, she lowered her head and scooped the fish into her maw before setting the pile of fish on the land. "Have some. They are nice and crispy too. Since I showed you my element, I would like to know what yours is." She spoke, directing her golden eyes to the male.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ 300 years ] [ electric ] [ loner ] [ location: serpent's river ] [ tags: kaj ]

── DRACUL ──

Dracul gave a bob of his head when the female explained that she was fine. Phew, he would not have to feel guilty about laughing at her crash landing. A grin stretched across his maw at her next comment. "I wouldn't want your crash landing to go to waste." He mused, following her to the howling wolves. The dragon never liked to walk since he had wings to fly, but it was easier to catch prey while on foot. The forest was rather dense, so walking would have to do. As they walked, he maneuvered his way through the trees. If he did not eat soon, his stomach would growl loudly in protest at the lack of food. Wolves sounded delicious right now.

"Do you prefer your wolves frozen or cooked? Pupsicles or fried wolves?" He mused, a chuckle rumbling in his throat. Ah, he was so funny. Soon enough, the wolves were in sight. There was a large pack of them, and the alpha bared his crimson fangs at the two flying beasts. So they just ate. Perfect, I love when my breakfast is plump. He thought, circling around a tree before releasing a burst of fire at the alpha. The alpha wolf jumped to the side, but the fire managed to engulf some of the pack members. There were howls of pain, and some of the trees had been lit by his breath. He did not want to kill all the wolves since they would lose one of their best prey resource. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a wolf running away with its pelt ablaze. Having the element of fire made things so much easier and enjoyable.

[ male ] [ 230 years ] [ fire ] [ hunter - shadowskulls ] [ location: wolves forest ] [ tags: viakas ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Ebony tensed up slightly as Eira drew nearer, but his pride kept his aggression in check - for the moment, anyways. The rest of his feathery mane fluffed up a bit as she took hold of one of his feathers, but he kept as still as possible otherwise. "They are marvelous, aren't they?" He was immensely proud of this attribute because they were to unique to him; they helped him stand out from other dragons and he took pleasure in the difference. He relaxed once she had returned to her original spot and drummed his claws on the ground as he thought over his response. He didn't want to give away too much lest they become enemies in the future, but he decided he could manage fine regardless. "They're for helping me sneak around undetected. Like an owl. Oh, and they're good for intimidation too. Makes me look a bit bigger, and no one likes a sudden whirlwind of claws, fangs, and feathers." He spread his wings and fluffed his mane, baring his fangs to illustrate his point.

Ruby Flame nodded, her expression neutral but her eyes solemn. "Of course. You will know of anything as soon as I find out." She curled her tail around her claws, stretching her neck a little to feel the warm sun. While she was indeed very serious about the situation, she kept an air of serenity about her. Not much was able to faze Ruby, and her poise showed it. Her smirk grew as Zirin continued. "Just because I am no longer Lead Fighter does not mean I am not capable of inflicting as much damage as I need to." Her obsidian spines raised a little, the extra-large ones on her tail glittering maliciously. Calm as she may be, she was a force to be reckoned with.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝A world of Dragons ❝

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 pm

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      ➼ alpha male ➼ 342 years ➼ straight ➼
      SteelVale ➼ {element: fire} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: Ruby} ➼ {mood: calm}
      Zirin nodded slightly before giving a faint smile. He listened intently to the females words and a chuckle escaped his jaws. "I never said that you were no longer capable Ruby, I was just teasing you. You are rather a very capable dragon, and I respect your skills greatly." Zirin formed a larger grin before looking up at the sky and shaking out his body. The blazing sun was warming up his scales and he welcomed it. "We should head back before one of us are missed." The large male said before lifting himself into the air as dust got flung around from the gust of his wings.

♕ V I A K A S ♕
      ➼ fighter female ➼ 258 ➼ straight ➼
      ShadowSkulls ➼ {element: ice} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: dracul} ➼ {mood: happy}

The female dragon chuckled softly at the males words. "Well, I can get frozen wolves any time. I'm more in the mood for some cooked meat. If you could help out he poor dragon that.. purposely crash landed that would be nice of you." Viakas grinned at her little joke before she followed after the male and foot. Watching as he let out a breath of flames. The heat could be felt from yards away and it amazed her. Viakas let out a blast of ice in the directions of the wolves which would knock them off the feet and chill them to the bone. "Come on Drac! Burn them." Her grin grew wider with each passing moment as she waited for the male to oblige. The females stomach rumbled beneath her, indicating that she was hungry.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 am

Ebony tensed up slightly as Eira drew nearer, but his pride kept his aggression in check - for the moment, anyways. The rest of his feathery mane fluffed up a bit as she took hold of one of his feathers, but he kept as still as possible otherwise. "They are marvelous, aren't they?" He was immensely proud of this attribute because they were to unique to him; they helped him stand out from other dragons and he took pleasure in the difference. He relaxed once she had returned to her original spot and drummed his claws on the ground as he thought over his response. He didn't want to give away too much lest they become enemies in the future, but he decided he could manage fine regardless. "They're for helping me sneak around undetected. Like an owl. Oh, and they're good for intimidation too. Makes me look a bit bigger, and no one likes a sudden whirlwind of claws, fangs, and feathers." He spread his wings and fluffed his mane, baring his fangs to illustrate his point.

Ruby Flame nodded, grateful for her leader's praise. She squinted against the rush of wind and dust, then spread her own wings and took to the sky as well. "Indeed. The rest of the clan should be waking up by now. I'm sure they'll be curious to know how the discussion with ShadowSkulls will continue." She turned and headed back towards the camp, flying a bit more quickly than she had when they were simply following the border between the two territories. Yes, they certainly will be curious. And what of those fiery younglings who wish for blood? They'll be displeased to know that Zirin still wants peace.
Not all of us see eye-to-eye... How do we stop our own clan from turning against us?
She flew just ahead of him, her steadfast expression still revealing nothing of what was on her mind.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me