❝A world of Dragons ❝

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝A world of Dragons ❝

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Ebony Claw | ShadowSkulls | Dark | Fighter | Male | Asexual | Tags: Eira
Ebony glowered at the female, his glowy green eyes narrowed in distaste. "I know you always are. It's irritating." He huffed and drummed his claws on the ground, making small indentations in the earth. "But why are you always like that? It's like you've got nothing bad in your life, at all, and it's incredibly frustrating." He growled, his neck ruff fluffing up a bit as he grew more agitated; not wanting to be ridiculed, he took a breath and let it lay flat once more. "I'm fine. I'm always fine. Nothing's attacked me, so." He seemed to be purposefully ignoring what Eira actually meant, referring to his physical state rather than his mental one.

Ruby Flame | SteelVale | Fire | Hunter | Female | Bisexual | Tags: Zirin
Ruby Flame glanced at Zirin as he let out a low growl. "Well they'd be foolish to try. I see no reason to take down an alpha who's both strong and intelligent." She wasn't trying to flatter him or anything, she simply spoke how she felt. Such a thing wasn't always common with Ruby unless she sincerely trusted a dragon. Her manipulative nature wasn't exactly a secret, although it had more to do with pure curiosity rather than a desire for power. There were exceptions to this, but they were very few. "Well, even if they succeed, which I highly doubt they will, I'll ensure their rule won't last long." She glided a bit, giving her wings a little break.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Post 4]

Postby Lavellan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am

▬▬▬▬
╔══════════════╗
ShadowSkull
Herbalist

225 Years Old
Ice Element

Mood: Relaxed

Tags: Ebony Claw

╚══════════════╝
            Smiling sweetly as she noticed the male's disgust, Eira tilted her head at his question. "Someone has to be." She teased, stating it as though it were the most obvious answer in the world. However, noticing the male's increased anger, she decided to pull back, toning down her flirting and her general silliness. "Well, it's not that I have nothing bad in my life, I just tend not to dwell on it." With a small smile, she continued. "Anyway, a grumpy herbalist always leads to an unhappy clan." She chirped, quoting her father's favourite saying. No matter what kind of day he was having, her father always put on a happy face to the clan members, not wanting to set anyone to unease. It was far more difficult to approach a snappy, angered herbalist that it was an open, welcoming one.
            Noting that the male ignored the meaning of her question, but not wanting to push him further, she nodded. "That is always good to hear. We always need to have our fighters in prime position." Dipping her head respectfully, all silliness now dissipated from her posture, she cast a quick glance around the camp, re-positioning her wings lightly, she then looked back to the black male. Deciding to turn the conversation to a more formal one, she piped up again. "Have there been any troubles recently?" she asked, blinking slowly as she regarded the male. Her eyes flitted down to the feathered neck that the male bore, something rather unusual where she was from. She would love to study the fascinating feathering, to see why it did not cover the rest of his body - but she was sure that the proud fighter would never let her get that close.

▅▅▅▅
╔══════════════╗
SteelVale
Fighter

340 Years Old
Air Element

Mood: Confident

Tags: Tanis

╚══════════════╝
            Raising an eyebrow at the female's rather forward wink, Kaj felt a smirk cross his features. Stretching out his wings, a sly movement that, while seemingly casual, was purely showing off, allowing her to see his powerful shoulders and wings, showing her his full breadth. He had his fair share of flings in his life, so flirting was no strange feat for him, and this female had been giving as good as she got. He might as well see how far she'd let him push. Arching his neck as he regarded her, he put on the best show he could. While not negative, the relationships that he had with the females in the camp were not positive either, and none of them had interested him, in any case. So he was going to enjoy this.
            The smirk widened as the female referred to him as 'love', but otherwise he did not react - if she were hoping for him to tell her off for that, she was mistaken. Her independence was admirable - he almost felt that he had to be a part of a clan - it was built into him, from the generations of clan born dragons before him. At her question, he shifted his wings once again, pondering an answer. "Well, darlin', at least someone has my back with a clan. If, oh, I dunno, perhaps a loner were to attack, at least I'd have an army to come back to them with." With a playful smirk, he looked her over once again, as though he were considering bringing his 'army' to her. 'Army' was right - he was the only fighter in the clan, and chances were, she knew that. Loners were known for knowing exactly what was going on between clans, and this female was probably no different. If he played his cards right, chances are, he might be able to use her to get knowledge on the ShadowSkulls, but he'd have to be very careful with his words and actions, not let her know what his intentions were.
            Blinking slowly, he settled slightly, his fidgeting subsiding. "Excuse my manners," he crooned, sarcasm dripping from his words, "But I never asked your name, darlin'."
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:14 am

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      ➼ alpha male ➼ 342 years ➼ straight ➼
      SteelVale ➼ {element: fire} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: Ruby} ➼ {mood: calm}
      The large male looked over to Ruby and his face went neutral. No longer knowing what his emotions were towards the subject. He knew that Ruby was right, but deep down he knew that there were dragons that wanted to overthrow him and a lot of them wanted to do it by force. Zirin watched the red females facial expression and he tried to see if there was any doubt in her voice or her eyes to see if she really believed that he was or wasn't a good alpha. The male allowed a few moment of silence as he pondered what he was going to say next before he stretched his neck and looked down at the ground that was below him. He slowly began his decent before landing and curling his wings. Zirin waited for the female to land with him before he started to speak. "I do hope there is truth behind your words Ruby. I just cant help but think that other dragons dont feel the same as you. Dragons have learned how to keep their opinions to themselves before something drastic happens so im not sure how others truly feel. Nobody gossips much, so the word of something serious travels very slowly. If you ever hear something that is challenging my rank, or anyone else in my clan and their ranks I want you to report to me right away. I do trust you Ruby, and I hope im not putting my trust into the wrong dragon. You say you're loyal and I hope that is true. Zirin sighed softly before sitting back on his haunches and allowed smoke to billow out of his large nostrils. The large male craned his neck and looked around at the area. Everything was quiet and seemed so peaceful. It was an illusion- a lie. One that could trick a dragon or loner if they didn't know of what was truly happening; he war that was brewing. Zirin turned his head and brought his attentions back to the hunter that was in front of him. He allowed a small, almost hidden smile curl at the creases of his lips. "If any dragon ever succeeds in overthrowing me, make sure you make their death rather long, and painful. Make them know that the SteelVale doesnt accept of traders or outsiders." If one didn't know who Zirin truly was, they would think his last statement was just an empty threat, but many of his clan mates know of his more ruthless side, so one that is familiar with the alpha would know that he indeed was being serious.

♕ V I A K A S ♕
      ➼ fighter female ➼ 258 ➼ straight ➼
      ShadowSkulls ➼ {element: ice} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: dracul} ➼ {mood: happy}

The ice female flew through the air and slightly curled her wings to plummet to the ground before she shot them open and flew forward. "Come on Dracul! I thought you were faster than this!" Viakas yelled to the male that was behind her as she laughed to herself. She flapped her wings quickly, hoping to keep the lead but she knew he was a talented flier. He icy white and blue scales slightly shimmered under the suns rays. I should do this more often- and not be as cranky. But I dont like may dragons, they often get on my nerves. Though I dont think Dracul is very annoying. Hes very.. Viakas almost flew into a tree but she quickly jerked herself away and only missed it by a sliver. Due to her swerving away from the tree she lost control of her and began to plummet to the ground before she crash landed. The earth beneath her quickly flew up and she unrooted some trees. The female shook her head slightly before painfully getting back onto her feet. Waiting for the male to fly down she looked at him. "I beat you.." Viakas said with a forced smile as she lightly curled her wings closer to her body.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 am

Serakin
female | 178yrs | bisexual | no crush/mate | element: dark | Rank: Beta, Shadowskulls | Form | tags: open

Serakin opened her emerald eyes, awakening from a deep slumber. She looked outside to see it sunny and hissed. *Can't it be cloudy for just one day?* she asked herself as she began to move around, her scales grinding against one another with each movement she made. She sighed, yawning and showing her great teeth, a set of fangs always seemed to twitch whenever she showed them. She slithered out of her cave, spreading her large wings in the sun. *At least its warm.* she added to her thoughts. After taking the time to warm herself, the fae walked to a small(to her) rock that stood at a sharp angel. This was her runway, as it led to a cliff where she could jump off and glide down to her clan's camp. Or fly up to the thermal's, where she could play with the birds. She sighed once more, soaking in the suns warmth before choosing to find something to eat. She ran toward the cliff, jumping off and spreading her thin wings, feeling the wind underneath them. She made her way to the thermals, gliding in them for a moment before seeing an elk below. Suddenly, she was just a flying black shadow, watching the elk with accurate and sharp eyes, her claws were flexing with glee. She was circling down when suddenly she dove, much like a falcon, and landed upon her prey, the elk's antlers didn't even pierce her hard scales. She smiled with glee at her catch. Then she sank her fangs into the smooth and juicy flesh, she enjoyed every juicy bite.

Smaug
male | 279 | straight | no crush/mate | Fire | rank: loner | Form | tags: open

Smaug shifted his weight over his seemingly small pile of gold in a large cave out in the wilderness. However, he kept his body covered in the gold, so that no dragon saw him until it was too late and he could fry them. A slight smile spread across his face as he thought of the fried dragon. He opened one eye, his left, which was the only one uncovered, to see if any strangers were inside, but saw none. His snout couldn't smell any new scents either. But the sunlight was just gleaming into the cave so well that it shone on an elven longsword, one that Smaug could've swore was just underneath his claws a few minutes ago. His tail swept under the gold pile, dragging the sword closer to him. That was better.

Veraxiena
female | 200's | straight | no crush/mate, ex-mate Aussiroth | Acid | rank: hunter, SteeleVale | form | tags: open

Veraxiena stood on a outcrop, looking over the land. She wanted to just rest, but she had to hunt. She spread her wings, taking off gracfully. She then watched the ground, waiting to see any good prey. A lone deer would be nice. She sighed, seeing nothing. She flew back to camp, empty clawed and depressed.
Last edited by RavenshadowRose on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝005❝

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 am

── TANIS ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Amusement danced in Tanis's eyes as the male started to show off. She had to admit that the male was quite handsome. The loner would not mind being with him for a short fling but, if he expected more than that, it was going to be disappointed. She was three hundred years old, and she has yet to find her soul mate. She did not think a male like that was out there. Besides, males could be so troublesome sometimes. Overprotective and possessive.. she would have none of that. She wanted to be free and do her own thing. Of course, she did settle down for a few years whenever she had hatchlings to take care of, but it was nice to be a mother. She raised her hatchlings to have the same independence that she has. She taught her children how to solve their own problems and not rely on others because sometimes there was no one to trust but yourself. She preferred to rely on herself rather than rely on others. At least she does not have to let herself down.

"Oh? Well, that loner would be silly, huh?" She mused, a quiet chuckle rumbling in her throat. She knew not to mess with clan dragons. While she was strong and can fight, she could not take on a whole group of them. She was not on some suicide mission. Not yet, anyway. She would let the clans know if she were to be on one. The dragon was not afraid of the clans even though she probably should be. They could easily wipe her out if they wanted to, but she was not on their land. However, she would not be surprised if they wanted to take Serpent's River. Dragons were.. well, greedy. A smile stretched across her maw as the male asked her for her name. "My name is Tanis. And yours?" She inquired in return, allowing her gaze to drift across his large frame for a brief moment. She still wanted to know what his element was.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ 300 years ] [ electric ] [ loner ] [ location: serpent's river ] [ tags: kaj ]

── DRACUL ──

Before Dracul could respond, he noticed Viakas quickly veer out of the way to avoid a tree before plummeting to the ground. Folding his wings in, he dived down to meet her at the bottom. He had to stifle his laughter as he gracefully landed on the ground. "If crash landing was part of it then you totally did." He teased, unable to hold in his laughter anymore. A bubble of laughter escaped the younger dragon. "You okay though?" He questioned after his laughter had died down. The female did not seem to be in any pain, so that was a relief. He would feel kinda bad if she had hurt herself since he had basically laughed in her face. As he waited for her response, he casted a glance around the forest. In the distance, he could hear a wolf howling - probably informing its pack mates that they had arrived. He could easily lit their fur on fire if they decided to attack them. No wolves - even with their size - were no match for dragons. Wolves were quite tasty though, he had to admit.

"Shall we pick on some wolves or let them be?" He mused to the other dragon, his gaze drift across the forest. This forest was known for its bountiful prey, and he preferred to hunt here rather than the other areas. It was so easy to hunt and gather food which made his job really easy. He and Viakas could find something to eat and bring something back for the clan before anyone noticed their absence; it was that easy. As long as they did not run into any creatures - like giants. Ugh, he hated giants. They were so large and.. stupid looking.

[ male ] [ 230 years ] [ fire ] [ hunter - shadowskulls ] [ location: wolves forest ] [ tags: viakas ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am

Ebony groaned and rolled his eyes at the herbalist's response. "Whatever." He lashed his plumed tail back and forth irritably. This was not unusual for him at all; Ebony tended to be a very grumpy dragon in general. Heaven forbid you actually made him angry, or else you'd be feeling the sting of his razor-sharp talons for weeks. "Prime position for what? Sitting around and doing nothing? This stupid dispute over territory is going nowhere. There's no point to it anyways; we don't even need the extra land." He wasn't particularly disloyal to the ShadowSkulls, but as much as he hated the idea of a Clan, he especially despised the thought of one of them gaining control of the entire area. "Troubles? Like what? This place is as boring as it is awful." He bared his teeth a little, the tip of his tongue flicking out in distaste. He noticed Eira looking over his feathers, and subtly tried to show them off a bit more by adjusting his wings.

Ruby returned Zirin's gaze as he judged her expression, her amber eyes staring calmly back at him. She had no reason to doubt him, of course, but she understood why he might not entirely trust her. The life of an alpha is not an easy one. She gently circled downwards, landing gracefully next to her leader and waiting for him to speak. "It is an unfortunate truth, that others have malicious intent. I can honestly say I wholeheartedly disagree with them. If you like, I can tell you of any whispers of a coup or anything like that. All I ask is that you let me have a hand in punishing the traitors." Ruby Flame was not exactly one to spill her heart out, but her honesty was about the closest thing to that. She was very much aware of her own manipulative nature, and only bothered to do anything about it when she was speaking to someone she respected. Zirin was essentially a symbol of better times to her; as long as he remained in power, she could still reminisce without feeling like the past was too far gone. The corner of her mouth lifted in a smirk, showing sharp yellowed teeth. "It would be my pleasure. Should I get ahold of them, they'll wish they'd never been born." Her spined tail curled around her claws, the tip of it tapping lightly like a cat.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:44 am

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      ➼ alpha male ➼ 342 years ➼ straight ➼
      SteelVale ➼ {element: fire} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: Ruby} ➼ {mood: calm}
      Zirin respectedly listened to the female that sat beside him. Even those guys his eyes weren't focused on her, he was rather listening, even I it didn't seem like he was. The males scales reflected the lift of the sun rather well and it made his body warm. His dark grey scales shifted slightly every time he would take a breath. As Ruby finished what she had to say, the alpha took a moment to think of something to say.
      "I appreciate that Ruby. I'd would also appreciate the help. If you hear anything, any whispers or if you're skeptical of anyone, report to me straight away. It will help a lot to know who has my back and who is willing to stab it. I want to know who is my enemy and who is my ally."
      The large male spoke calmly and with a low, almost soothing tone. The spikes on his back that lead down to his tail lifted them retracted every so often to show his aggrevated mood. When the red female said she wanted to be apart of his punishment, the alpha smiled rather slyly and he turned to look at her. "Hm, I suppose I can grant that request. But depending on their crime; so to speak, the punishments with differ. Are you sure you will be able to handle all kinds of punishments?" The male kept his sly smile as his eyebrow was raised in curiousity. Ruby managed to surprise him at almost every corner and it was rather intriguing to him.

♕ V I A K A S ♕
      ➼ fighter female ➼ 258 ➼ straight ➼
      ShadowSkulls ➼ {element: ice} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: dracul} ➼ {mood: happy}

The female couldn't help but give off a chuckle along with the male. Indeed she crash landed but nothing was badly injured, there was mostly a few scrapes and bruises but nothing she couldn't handle. "I am fine Drac." Viakas said with a smile before she straightens herself and stretched out her wings before nodding at the male. "I didn't crash land just to head back home without any breakfast. That fall made me even more hungry and these wolves are very tasty." The ice female chuckled softly before she curled back her wings and turned towards the woods. She began to walk in the direction where she heard the howls. "We have some prey to catch." If you listened close enough you could hear the hunger within her words as she began to walk closer to the woods. Each step she took made the trees around her shake and that made her sly grin grow even more.

Sorry for the rather short replies guys. I'm not quite sure what to write at the moment.)
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:22 am

Ebony groaned and rolled his eyes at the herbalist's response. "Whatever." He lashed his plumed tail back and forth irritably. This was not unusual for him at all; Ebony tended to be a very grumpy dragon in general. Heaven forbid you actually made him angry, or else you'd be feeling the sting of his razor-sharp talons for weeks. "Prime position for what? Sitting around and doing nothing? This stupid dispute over territory is going nowhere. There's no point to it anyways; we don't even need the extra land." He wasn't particularly disloyal to the ShadowSkulls, but as much as he hated the idea of a Clan, he especially despised the thought of one of them gaining control of the entire area. "Troubles? Like what? This place is as boring as it is awful." He bared his teeth a little, the tip of his tongue flicking out in distaste. He noticed Eira looking over his feathers, and subtly tried to show them off a bit more by adjusting his wings.

Ruby Flame nodded, her expression neutral but her eyes solemn. "Of course. You will know of anything as soon as I find out." She curled her tail around her claws, stretching her neck a little to feel the warm sun. While she was indeed very serious about the situation, she kept an air of serenity about her. Not much was able to faze Ruby, and her poise showed it. Her smirk grew as Zirin continued. "Just because I am no longer Lead Fighter does not mean I am not capable of inflicting as much damage as I need to." Her obsidian spines raised a little, the extra-large ones on her tail glittering maliciously. Calm as she may be, she was a force to be reckoned with.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Post 4]

Postby Lavellan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 am

▬▬▬▬
╔══════════════╗
ShadowSkull
Herbalist

225 Years Old
Ice Element

Mood: Relaxed/Curious

Tags: Ebony Claw

╚══════════════╝
            Pale eyes flitting to the male's lashing tail, Eira remained still, nothing moving but the light blink of her eyes and the rise and fall of her chest. Nearly 90 per cent of her job was dealing with dragons who were in pain, and dragons in pain were usually far from calm. To compensate, her father had taught her that, no matter how terrified or panicked in a situation you are, keeping calm is the priority. So, her father's training took hold, even now, with Ebony, and so she remained expressionless, just watching him. At his outburst about the clan, she didn't even flinch, just nodded lightly as he spoke. His words held no lies - there seemed to be no end to the feud between clans.
            He spat out the word 'troubles' like the worst swear on the planet, and at that she smiled lightly. "I'll take that as a no, then, Ebony." She chuckled, shifting her weight lightly into a more comfortable position. "Oh, you know, troubles like loners, or SteelVale scouts?" She asked, but the answer was already clear.
            As the male adjusted his wings, her attention was caught, and with a swift tilt of her head and a light blink, she stepped forward, closing the distance between them with eager eyes roaming his pelt. "I hope you don't mind my asking, Ebony, but from whom did you inherit your feathers? Were either of your parents feathered? And does it aide your flight in any way? Or do they regulate your temperature?" She didn't look directly at him during all of her questions, her gaze roaming his body instead. She had never come across a dragons with such intense feathering in her life, and so she wanted to know all she could.

▅▅▅▅
╔══════════════╗
SteelVale
Fighter

340 Years Old
Air Element

Mood: Calm/Curious

Tags: Tanis

╚══════════════╝
            Dark gaze still wandering the female, Kaj narrowed his eyes, pondering her element. She was lithe, with golden eyes, scales shining like - electricity. How could he not have spotted that sooner? 'And I thought that the sparks flying in the air was between us.' Smirking at his own thought, he shifted his wings once again, a light breeze ruffling the air behind him as he did so.
            Tanis. Her name held a musical tone to it, and, repeating it over and over in his mind, he grew to enjoy the sound of it. He raised his head lightly, wondering if she were one of those females who grew attached to any males who so much as glanced in their direction. Not that that would prevent him from flirting shamelessly - he'd broken his fair share of hearts before, and he'd probably break more before he died. Hey, he'd even break hers if he had to.
            "Tanis. It's a pleasure. You can call me Kaj." Pronouncing his name as though he were royalty, he noted her wandering gaze once again. He couldn't help but wonder what she were thinking, and, more importantly, whether she found him attractive.
            Standing, he padded over to the water, his large claws leaving small dents in the soft soil. Gazing into the water, the scattering of frightened fish calling him great amusement, he sat back, letting his shadow leave the water's surface and allowing the frightened fish to calm. Looking across to the female, he gestured into the water. "Alright, darlin'. Show me what you got." Genuinely curious as to how she were catching the fish, he didn't let that show, allowing his words to come out as a challenge. Sitting as still as he could so as not to disturb her potential prey, he raised an eyebrow, waiting patiently for her next move.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:54 am

Darkla Ravenshadow wrote:Serakin
female | 178yrs | bisexual | no crush/mate | element: dark | Rank: Beta, Shadowskulls | Form | tags: open

Serakin opened her emerald eyes, awakening from a deep slumber. She looked outside to see it sunny and hissed. *Can't it be cloudy for just one day?* she asked herself as she began to move around, her scales grinding against one another with each movement she made. She sighed, yawning and showing her great teeth, a set of fangs always seemed to twitch whenever she showed them. She slithered out of her cave, spreading her large wings in the sun. *At least its warm.* she added to her thoughts. After taking the time to warm herself, the fae walked to a small(to her) rock that stood at a sharp angel. This was her runway, as it led to a cliff where she could jump off and glide down to her clan's camp. Or fly up to the thermal's, where she could play with the birds. She sighed once more, soaking in the suns warmth before choosing to find something to eat. She ran toward the cliff, jumping off and spreading her thin wings, feeling the wind underneath them. She made her way to the thermals, gliding in them for a moment before seeing an elk below. Suddenly, she was just a flying black shadow, watching the elk with accurate and sharp eyes, her claws were flexing with glee. She was circling down when suddenly she dove, much like a falcon, and landed upon her prey, the elk's antlers didn't even pierce her hard scales. She smiled with glee at her catch. Then she sank her fangs into the smooth and juicy flesh, she enjoyed every juicy bite.

Smaug
male | 279 | straight | no crush/mate | Fire | rank: loner | Form | tags: open

Smaug shifted his weight over his seemingly small pile of gold in a large cave out in the wilderness. However, he kept his body covered in the gold, so that no dragon saw him until it was too late and he could fry them. A slight smile spread across his face as he thought of the fried dragon. He opened one eye, his left, which was the only one uncovered, to see if any strangers were inside, but saw none. His snout couldn't smell any new scents either. But the sunlight was just gleaming into the cave so well that it shone on an elven longsword, one that Smaug could've swore was just underneath his claws a few minutes ago. His tail swept under the gold pile, dragging the sword closer to him. That was better.

Veraxiena
female | 200's | straight | no crush/mate, ex-mate Aussiroth | Acid | rank: hunter, SteeleVale | form | tags: open

Veraxiena stood on a outcrop, looking over the land. She wanted to just rest, but she had to hunt. She spread her wings, taking off gracfully. She then watched the ground, waiting to see any good prey. A lone deer would be nice. She sighed, seeing nothing. She flew back to camp, empty clawed and depressed.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me