closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

closed

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 am

Rules
● activity ● stay active, please post rp replies at least 3 times a week. with two characters
that shouldn't be difficult. if you will be absent for more than 3 days please notify me.
● characters ● you may only have two characters, one male one female. only one high
ranking per user. only one wolf to a name to avoid confusion. please keep realistic names.
unrealistic eye colours are accepted but fur colours are not. make your own forms.
● posting ● please post all forms on the forms/discussion thread. relationship charts
may be posted in a post following your wolves, and all wolves should have a relationship
chart. please keep rp replies at least 6+ sentences. more than one paragraph is not
mandatory. please remove signatures on the rp thread. ● relationships ● please create
relationship charts for your characters so we know what is going on. if a user chooses to
become mates with another user please do not be upset about it, its just how they would
like to do things. ● discussion thread ● please no drama ooc. the discussion thread is to
discuss things that are happening in the rp, ideas, or just to talk in general.

THE
CONSERVATION
GROUNDS
the cardinal pack had survived many years
on their territory, fending for it, feeding
from it, and respecting it as their home.
only their home. the last thing you
remember from that day however, was
your alpha yelling for you to run. for
everyone to run. they had come... the
humans had come and they had trapped
everyone. every last wolf had been taken,
or killed. unfortunately more were killed
than moved to the conservation lands. the
ten wolves that survived the brutal human
attack would need to figure out this new
land, and how to survive again. especially
with the weekly examination of two
wolves each week. it would be difficult
to adjust- but you have to try or else
there would be no way for survival. you
needed to survive and escape. you needed
to escape the conservation grounds.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sun May 21, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ranks

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Relationships
azriel raziel
azriel ↠↞ talisa
akela « adryan »
thanatos adryan
red lakelin

name sym name
name sym name
name sym name
name sym name « name »
name « name »
name « name »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
means she likes him
means he likes her
means she likes him but he doesn't know
means he likes her but she doesn't know
means they are mates
means they are mates but no one knows
« name » the names inside are the pups of the name outside, adopted or otherwise
means they are related [siblings, cousins]
means they are ex mates

THE
CONSERVATION
GROUNDS
Ranks

Alpha
azriel ● 7 years ● dakotaawolven ●
Beta
lupa ● 5 years ● zombiemickey234 ●
Healer
lakelin ● 4 years ● felis; ●
Fighters
thanatos ● 4.5 years ● juliette. ●
akela ● 6.5 years ● royalty. ●
adryan ● 4 years ● royalty. ●
Hunters
leighton ● 4 years ● galaxy cat. ●
talisa ● 3.5 years ● juliette. ●
raziel ● 7 years ● dakotaawolven ●
Omega
red ● 2 years ● rainie; ●
Loners
res ● age years ● juliette. ●
res ● age years ● juliette. ●
res ● age years ● royalty. ●
res ● age years ● royalty. ●
res ● age years ● rainie; ●
res ● age years ● galaxy cat. ●
res ● age years ● dakotaawolven ●
res ● age years ● zombiemickey234 ●
res ● age years ● felis; ●
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

territory

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:13 pm

THE
CONSERVATION
GROUNDS
Meadow
The meadow is a large open span of grass where the pack is able to hunt from. The conservation people take wolves more frequently due to the unnecessary killing of animals. If the wolves kill more than 3 deer a week they examine 3 wolves that week. Small prey is unlimited. This is explained further in the grounds laws.
Waterfall
The waterfall is a location in the North East part of the meadow, falling from over 50 meters in the air from the side of the mountain region. Behind the waterfall is a den that is reachable by wolves if they don't mind getting wet. Inside of the den is things that the conservation ground workers keep for emergencies, such as tranquilizers for the wolves they are going to examine, guns, and other things they might need when they leave the safety of the Human Lands in order to capture the wolves to examine for the week. It always has the stuff inside, but humans are only inside the night before the day for examination. The people that stay here only have walkie talkies to communicate with the base, and if timed correctly they can be killed but the wolves will be punished. This is explained further in the grounds laws.
Terrain
The terrain is the overall mapping of the area. Where the packs camp is is in the South West corner where the mountain range has come to an end and it it hilly and covered with thickly lined trees. It is close to the Coastal Region where the group of wolves can swim, bathe, and fish if they are at their max intake of animals for the week or if they know the examination is coming up within the next two days. The Meadow is in the center of the mountain range, and can also be called the valley. The mountain range is extremely tall and unclimable by wolves, and is about 300 meters long on both the dead West and East sides of the meadow. The Pond is located in the South East corner, connected by a river to the Waterfall. The waterfall is in the North East corner. The Human Lands are dead North, and over a mountain range that is very risky for the wolves to go through. It takes 3 weeks to get there.
Pond
Coastal Region
Human Lands, Train Tracks

Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ground rules and news

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:26 am

News
● 26.02.2017 = the conservation grounds were opened.
● 04.03.2017 = the first two wolves have been chosen for the examination, talisa and
leighton.
● 04.05.2017 = the examination dates have been changed to more frequently.
● 04.06.2017 = the second two wolves have been chosen for the examination, adryan
and thanatos.
● 04.06.2017 = the third two wolves have been chosen for the examination, red and
raziel.
● 04.06.2017 = the release schedule has been set for the wolves! blu and asena will be
released first, followed by saffron and kuparr, then quinn, then lucia and cassius, and
finally maverick and armageddon.

THE
CONSERVATION
GROUNDS
Ground Rules
● the conservation ground owners choose
two wolves per allotted time span to take
and examine for a few hours.
● wolves may only kill 3 large prey kills
such as deer in the allotted time span, if
more large prey is killed for every kill
another wolf is taken into examination.
● the allotted time span in this rp is each
wednesday and saturday.
● catching the train is the only way to
leave, but all the wolves must be on the
train at once.
● if a human is killed the conservation
ground people fight back.
● if the humans are unsatisfied with the
examination, a second examination may
be performed on the same day.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

user information

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:27 am

Inactive, Banned, and Warned Users
no one is inactive
no one is banned

THE
CONSERVATION
GROUNDS
Characters
talisarelationsjuliette.
thanatosrelationsjuliette.
azrielrelationsdakotaawolven
razielrelationsdakotaawolven
luparelationszombiemickey234
lakelinrelationsfelis;
reservedrelationsroyalty.
reservedrelationsroyalty.
reserved[/b]relationsrainie;
● [url=link]reserved[/url] ● [url=link]relations[/url] ● galaxy cat.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the conservation grounds // closed .. starting

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

It is a Monday afternoon, the ten wolves had just been taken from their territory and were put in cages. One wolf per cage, two wolves per cage set with a blanket covering them to keep it dark. The cages have many open wires and are too small for all of the wolves. The rest of the pack was killed off. It is a bumpy path that the humans took traveling over the mountain at the North end of the conservation grounds, driving them to the center of the meadow where they will take out the cages and open them leaving the wolves to run off. No wolves were able to attack the humans opening the cages at this time. The humans left and now the group of wolves is left there, injured, wounded, and confused.

x x x x x
● Gender // Female ● Age // Three and a Half Years ● Rank // Hunter ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Everyone, Adryan ●
The small white fae winced in pain as she felt the cold metal rods from the cage containing her digging into her fur, rubbing harshly against her skin. Her amber eyes were shut tightly, trying to not have to view the darkness anymore. Her cage was on top of another one of her pack mates, a fabric draped over them to keep them darkened and separated from everyone else that the humans captured. The darkness and consistent rattling of the cages and hearing everyone else barking, snarling, the crashing of the cages beside her, it all was giving her a major panic attack. Her eyes opened slowly, looking into the nothingness around her as she curled tighter into the corner, the pain from the bars of the cage digging more into her body. What ever was carrying the group had made a sharp turn, sending Talisa flying in her cage to and open sharp wire that punctured a hole into her shoulder. Her yelp was loud, and clear with pain. She didn't know when it was going to end. She looked down, but it was too dark to see who was trapped in the cage beside her.

Where are they taking us... what do they want? This never would have happened if you didn't join the damn pack. You would have been safe, this wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't be bleeding from this open would now in your arm. You wouldn't be feeling this much pain, what about everyone that was killed huh? You're so pathetic you couldn't even help them. You can't help them just like you couldn't help Blu when your parents killed her. You are useless. Her thoughts were running wild, wondering what she could have done- what she couldn't have done. It was all so overwhelming for her, as she looked around her breathing hitched as she felt the blood start trickling from the open hole in her shoulder and fall off her body. She didn't know who was below her, but they sure wouldn't be happy by having her blood dripping on them. She tried her best to lick it away in her panicking state, but it did little to nothing. It was a lot of blood for such a small, deep hole. She was already covered in dried blood from the injuries she sustained beforehand when they were ripping apart her pack. It would take a big cleaning for her to get it all out from her fur. Suddenly, the car came to an abrupt stop, sending all the wolves in their cages slammed against the back.

Talisa moved quickly, her paws aching from standing on the bars as she heard a bunch of loud voices that she didn't understand speaking, her body shaking in fear, exhaustion, and panic. She heard them start shouting things, hearing multiple different tones. She didn't understand what was going on. Soon she felt the swoosh of air as the neutral coloured fabrics were yanked off of everyone's cages. She looked down first, her amber eyes filled with fear as she saw Adryan below her. Of all the people that could have been below me and I could've spilt blood on, it had to be her... She thought, only now thinking of what Adryan might do to her because of it. Adryan was a terrifying female, and Talisa wanted no part in her anger. The people came around, and unlocked everyones cages leaving them a slight bit open, before running into what ever they brought the wolves here in and leaving the scene. She stood in the back of the cage for a moment still, and looked around to the wolves around her. Azriel, Lupa, Thanatos, Lakelin, Raziel, Adryan, Akela, Red, Leighton... They made it... She thought, her eyes glazed over in fear. As she watched Thanatos leap from his cage attempting to chase the humans for a moment before realizing it was useless, she moved down from her own, the snowy white fur she once had tarnished with both dried and fresh blood. She moved away from the cages, laying down and attempting to lick the wound- waiting for Adryan to come scream at her before apologizing.

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Everyone ●
The large beige and grey wolf snarled with all of his might as he slammed himself at the sides of his cage. He was the lower cage, and wasn't worried about who or what would happen to them if the cages fell over. His only thought right now was to get out. His muscular body slammed against the side of the cage, getting hurt several times and having his shoulders go numb from the pain of the open wires. He got the good end though, his wires were short and only provided slight pain unlike Talisa's. He continued slamming himself over and over again. "What the hell do you think this is!" He snarled towards the dark nothingness around him, too angry to realize what was going on. His dark eyes were flaming, but only focused on one thing. When he gets out he will kill them, what ever they were that came and killed his pack, his allies, his enemies that he was supposed to kill himself. He snarled once more, the hostility and anger clearly evident in his powerful growl.

If they killed Adryan I swear to god, someone is going to deal with a really pissed off wolf. He thought his mind shouting as much as he was. He was barking curses as loud as he could, not allowing his mind to relax enough to process that there were many others around him, and that the people taking them to this new place weren't able to understand him either. His pearly white teeth were sharp, deadly, and ready to kill as he lunged, as best as he could in the tiny space, at the metal bars surrounding him, snapping his powerful jaws on the metal which only lead to his oral aperture becoming a bloody mess, literally. His thoughts were dark, thinking of all the different ways he would torture, brutally and physically hurt them to the point of mutilation, and how he would mentally exhaust them to a point where their sanity would last no longer.

He was sent flying in the cage as the movement came to an abrupt stop, the sheets being yanked off and the cages open. At the second that the door was unlocked Thanatos jumped out, ready to attack the bastard in front of him but they moved too quickly, unlocking the calmer wolves first then the angry and hostile ones. He snarled as he watched them go into their machine and drive off, moving as fast as he could, ignoring the pain sent up his veins through his legs after them- but it was too late. They were too far, there was no way of killing them now, and he meant now by right at this second. He would enact his revenge one day. He walked slowly back to the caged area, looking around at the wolves around him letting out a heavy sigh in anger and relief as he spotted his best friend Adryan still alive.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 1 - )

Postby royalty. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:07 pm

-----------age. four yearsxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. unknown to her xiv pack. cardinalxivtagged. many
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationShe barked, and barked, and barked.
    ------Rabid snarls escaped the fae's maw as she clawed at the cage she fought at the metal bars of the cage, attempting to rip open the metal box that consumed her ebony body. Adryan bared her teeth and bashed her paw against the metal sides in anger and frustration. She heard other wolves- some whimpering, some growling, while the rest stayed silent. She attacked the cage violently, clamping her powerful jaws onto the back of the lock that separated her from the outside, which was covered by a pale white sheet. She looked above her, realizing she was in a lower cage, but didn't care whether or not her banging would result in all of the cages surrounding her toppling over. If they topple over, it only gives us a better chance of getting out. the fae thought. She looked below her, noticing there were large nails in the corners of the cage holding it down. She growled in frustration and banged her shoulders against the sides of enclosure innumerable times, unable to feel the pain in her shoulders. They weren't numb- she was just habituated to the feeling of pain. She was raised harshly by her father, who trained her (and abused her), morphing her into the exceptional fighter she was today.
    ---------------------------Father.....
    --------- "Dad!" the fighter yelled, barking violently and listening for his response. She heard nothing, hence she opened her maw to call again but heard a faint groan in response. "Quiet, Adryan! They won't keep us in here for long." she heard her dad snap in reply. She growled in frustration and bashed her paw against the side of the cage, shaking her head furiously. She leaned against the side of the cage, debating what to do, when suddenly she fell outwards, a drift of wind blowing through her fur.
    ----Her initial instinct was to attack. The fae ran outwards, dashing through the white sheet but was angered to watch a motorized machine zoom off in the distance. She snarled, baring her teeth but settling herself down a she looked at the worn out wolves surrounding her. She felt a breeze slide through her dark fur, feeling an odd object in her body. She turned her head backwards and noticed a thick branch wedged in between the pit of her knee. She felt numbness and wetness there, grunting as she tried to pull it out but was unable to reach it. She looked over and saw a familiar beige and white wolf. Her eyes lit up as she trotted over to the two, her expression neutral once again. "Where are we?" she asked Akela and Thanatos, standing tall and ignoring the object in her flesh.

-----------age. six yearsxxgender. brutexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. unknown to him xiv pack. cardinalxivtagged. many
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐀 ▬▬
    xxxx the ghost. xx

indentation"Dad!"
    ------The ghostly brute's head popped up, bashing against the top of the small cage. He growled lightly- he was put in the smallest cage possible! His massive body frame shifted around, squished in the tiny area of the small pen. He had fallen asleep- but how? He sighed and rolled over, but almost yelped. He shifted his body and growled at the sight of a large needle, possibly a tranquilizer, sticking out of his hindquarters. He bent his head downwards and grasped the object between his teeth and ripped it out, crushing through the sharp glass with his canines and spitting out the keen shards outside his cage. He looked through a rip in the pale sheet that covered his cage and looked for his daughter, as her barks were the reason he had woken up. He growled, barking in reply to his daughter. "Quiet, Adryan! They won't keep us here for long."
    ------His assumtions were accurate, as he felt himself roll out of the cage and onto the somewhat soft grass; he seemed to fall right onto the glass he had just removed from his rear. He grunted and shook out his fur, looking out and finding Thanatos. He walked over instantly, nodding his head in greetings. "What do you think they took us here for?" he asked.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the conservation grounds // closed .. starting

Postby dakotaawolven » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm

azriel . brute . seven years old . alpha . tagged;; his pack, talisa

His heart ached for his pack as he threw himself against the walls of the cage he as in. How many times had he thrown himself against it? Azriel had lost count. He was more focused on escaping and making sure his pack was okay. Suddenly, there was light. He bolted forward and was rewarded with freedom. Turning with a snarl, he bared his fangs at the humans and snarled a warning, snapping his jaws a couple times. Then, his focus returned to his pack. Looking around, he spotted them all and sighed heavily. His sister was snarling and growling at the humans and almost tried to go after them, but he growled a warning and she turned to return to them. When his eyes fell on Talisa, he rushed to her side. "Tali, are you alright?" he had acquired a nickname for her sometime in the time she'd been with the pack. He licked her shoulder, trying to clean away a bit of the blood and then looked around and checked everyone else for injuries.

Raziel looked a little beat up, she had most likely been throwing herself around like he had.
      "Everyone okay?" he asked, looking around his pack. He stood close to Talisa, his stance somewhat protective. Azriel really didn't care that everyone knew he fancied her.

raziel . she-wolf. seven years old . hunter. tagged;; the pack

The she-wolf had spent the majority of her time in a cage, throwing herself around trying to break out. She was somewhat out of breath now, bleeding from a few gashes she had acquired while throwing herself against the cage. Raziel snarled and growled and barked and attacked her cage, trying hard to find a way out. She had to get to her brother. "Azriel!" she howled. "Talisa! Thanatos!" she was exhausting herself but her anger kept her adrenaline flowing. And then, she was free. The fea saw red as she turned and went after one of the humans. But then a growl from her brother brought her back and she was able stop herself.

Turning, she returned to her brother and looked around. Everyone was there. Good. It was then that her exhaustion and pain caught up to her and she had to lean on her brother for support.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me