◿ Vertigo ◸ - closed & started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

◿ Vertigo ◸ - closed & started

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 am

It has been a hundred years since the human population
    abandoned planet earth. The world that we knew was
    dying. They escaped like cowards.

Countless dogs abandoned, many of them dead before the
    people on board the spaceships had even seen a glimpse of
    what would be their salvation. Asking anyone who was left
    behind, they didn't deserve it. The human kind brought this
    upon themselves, but left the innocent to suffer.

Now they have to survive in this wild world, full of danger.
    Do you have what it takes to navigate the destroyed cities,
    fight for your life with a feral, or to even find something
    to eat? Continue below if you consider yourself worthy.
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

why are we here

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 am

A few decades after the humans left, the air turned
    fresh again. After multiple generations of dogs, they
    felt like they could finally breathe. But the damage was
    done. Severe pollution of all kinds had lead to a mutation
    in some animals. Those who avoided the terrible faith call
    them the wild.

They will eat anything, they will attack anything, they are
    blind under the rage that the mutation has caused. What
    the survivors call Wasteland is plagued by them. This is
    why many canines choose to move in packs, for safety.
    You can travel alone, but there's no one to watch your
    back.
    ━━
    You have no limits in this world, nothing else but your
    strength and courage. The options for scenery are lim-
    itless. A destroyed skyscraper, an overgrown forest, a
    collapsed bridge. But be careful about what you hunt.
    Those who consume a wild one, become a wild one.

The Wasteland or former Northern America, Pennsylvania
    to be exact, is currently experiencing the season of
    spring. Prey is easier to catch, but the wild ones roam
    stronger.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

who we are

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am

Philadelphia pack

I.
    commander / hagen / Sole Survivor
    undertaker / flynn / aden.

II.
    medic / mercedes / SpeednGrace
    nurse / dalia / Destinystwilight
    sergeant / kong / inevitable.
    consultant / adelaide / scintillate

III.
    heavy / tora / Saxhleel
    heavy / blu / _Tiller_
    heavy / bear / ~animallover~
    chaser / harmony / inevitable.
    chaser / accelia / aden.
    chaser / icarus / my dear laurens;
    warder / kamali / my dear laurens;
    warder / draco / _Tiller_
    warder / zeus / ~animallover~

IV.
    protected / caprice / my dear laurens;
━━
━━
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the lone ones / rank explanations

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 am

loner / hudson / scintillate
    loner / zeal / Destinystwilight
    loner / arielle / ~animallover~

undertaker - The pack's second in command,
    takes care of safe burials which are important
    to avoid the wild from spreading.

sergeant - Leader of heavies and warders.
    consultant - Leader of chasers.

heavy - A fighter, takes care of any missions
    that require strength.

warder - A guard, makes sure that no one
    unwanted enters the pack's territory.

chaser - A hunter, guarantees food for the pack.

protected - A weak dog in the pack, cannot have
    a usual rank. Some despise them for not working
    like the others.
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roleplay rules

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:44 pm

I. Follow all cs site- and roleplay-rules.

II. Make sure that you are at least semi-literate.
    - I don't require that you write a book, but I'd like
    to see detailed posts and description of the scenery.

III. Post your form into the discussion-topic.
    - Make sure that your form has all the crucial info
    needed to know your character and that you include
    a visual of them.

IV. Gay (+) characters are allowed, don't feel restricted.

V. Instead of starting an argument with another role-
    player, please let me know of a possible issue through pm.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hagen I

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:26 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hagen
    ▪ camp ▪ content ▪ Kamali, Kong, Adelaide

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

First rays of bright sunlight reflected towards the Commander's quarters from the partially shattered windows on one of the buildings that lined the Philadelphia pack's current camp. The mutt's brows pressed closer together as the sharp light danced across his facial features. Hagen had chosen to sleep in the wreck of a car that had started rusting probably a century ago. It still provided some shelter, even though the windows were all smashed and the roof was full of tiny holes that the rust had created as the years went by. As he slowly realized that it was already morning, he leisurely opened his eyes just enough so he could see the surroundings. Deep brown eyes moved slowly, first to the right, then towards the left. He rubbed his chin on the material below him, tempted to fall back asleep, but morning duties were waiting to be done. Wearily he sat up, stretched his back and then settled his rear on the worn leather seat of the destroyed car.

Firstly, he looked slightly to the left to make sure that the warder who was on watch last night was still awake. Thankfully Kamali was still perched on her spot, watching the borders of the camp. Hagen smiled his almost unnoticeable "tired smile" and leaped down onto the cracked pavement. He shook his short coat to loosen anything that had gathered on it and started to slowly jog towards the saluki. "Good morning, Kamali. You have earned some rest," he said, indicating that she was freed from the duty for now as she had served it well. Without wasting any more time, he headed towards the area where the sergeant and consultant usually rested. "Kong, Adelaide, it's time to wake up," he chuckled as both of them seemed to be dozing. "You both know what to do, Kong, assign duties to your heavies and warders. Adelaide, grab the chasers and send out two parties to search for food. If you need to, take heavies with you," the commander revised to make sure that they wouldn't be left confused without instructions.

So that Hagen could be useful otherwise than giving orders, he headed towards one of the buildings with a broken-down door to scavenge for anything that the pack could use. The heavies had already checked the building for anything dangerous when they arrived to the location a couple days ago, so there shouldn't be too much trouble. The camp wasn't left without a dog in charge though, every member of the pack knew that they could consult Flynn if Hagen wasn't around.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valley Flower (1)

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 am

name;; dalia | gender;; female | breed;; australian shepherd | rank;; nurse | age;; 4 yrs | tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The fae had chosen rest under a stack of warn and mold covered seats. Around the seats she had draged scraps of wood and metal,
creating a little safe haven from the world. As much as she loved the little safe cave she had created; she had been awake early
pacing back and forth. Thoughts and plans of ways to build her garden inside keeping her awake. It had been the sweet smell of the
first dew that woke her from slumber, but the anxiety of lacking a garden that kept her up. She had stored a variety of seeds in a
small bag which she carried with her everywhere. Her main seeds were chamomile, daisy and Lavender. She had a large variety of
seeds but those were her favourites.
She often had dreams that she had grown a giant field of flowers, not just the ones used in medicine. In her dream carnations, roses
and poppys create pieces of art only truly appreciated from a distance and up close. Red, pink, purple, yellow, blue and more colours
as far as the eye can see. Every night that was the dream she looked forward to the most. The thought almost took her away from her
current dilemma; flowers! garden?! where!?!
She was so caught up in thought she hardly noticed when Hagen awoke and walked past her to speak with the sergeant and consultant.
Part of her felt like requesting some advice on her predicament, the rest of her was to caught up in her own mind to really follow
through with that thought. After pausing for a moment to follow Hagen's movements with her snout, she went straight back to tireless
pacing.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

With Passion or Without (1)

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 pm

name;; zeal | gender;; male | breed;; border collie | rank;; loner | age;; 2 yrs | tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zeal sat under a broken car, chewing on a well used stick. A couple days ago a new pack had moved in onto his territory, well no, it
wasn't his territory. The black border collie had never marked out territory in his life, but he always lingered around the area like a
lost dog, so clearly, it was his territory. He dealt with the stress by finding a nice stick to chew on, that stick happened to be the one
he had in his mouth at that very moment. He spied a look from under his car to see if any of the wild were lingering around.
There was a rat scurrying through some rubbish causing Zeal's attention to focus. Oh, he was hungry, but was it worth the risk? He
watched the creature closely, looking for any signs of the wild. Unsure and hungry the dog shook his head, whining with paranoia.
He was really, really, really hungry. Scurrying out from under the vehicle he walked over to some grass and began mowing it down.
His ears perked and tail wagged as he contemplated what he would do today. Eat more grass? Rummage around some trash for the
hundredth time? Maybe even climb up one of the tall buildings and enjoy the feeling of the wind?? Life is truly full of good
potentials. Once he was finished chewing at the grass he decided that rummaging through trash for shiny objects would be his
mission today.
Trotting down the overgrown street, Zeal walked with his tail pointed horizontally. The brute walked up to a pile of trash and nosed
his way through it. picking out old cans, chomping on them a few times before discarding them. A few bottle caps and some ugly
warn down plastic. He took the bottle caps back to the car he'd been sleeping under, storing them inside. These bottle caps joined
a collection of shiny trinkets from coloured glass bottles to dvd's.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the rose I // the storm I // the grizzly ---

Postby ~animallover~ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:46 am

XX.XXX Z U E S ! !
    ( brute ) ( great dane ) ( warder ) ( five ) ( open )
      warm patches of sun shone through the broken windows of an old warehouse. they crept through the dirt covered glass and landed on zeus's warm pelt as he slept on top of his makeshift bed made from rusty metal, old rags and leaves. he frowned and closed his eyes tightly as a ray of sunlight traveled up to his face, making him growl slightly. with a bit of reluctance, zeus moaned and stood up, leaving a bit of an imprint on his bundle of junk. with a yawn, the dane walked out of the rotting warehouse and looked out at the rest of the pack. everyone was starting to stir, but overall the morning was calm and the glow of sunrise shown through the city wasteland, making it oddly beautiful despite the decomposing buildings and isolated vehicles. I hope we get to go on a patrol this morning, zeus thought with a yawn, I'd like to get out before the sun reaches it's peak. the old warder enjoyed doing morning patrols, it was his favourite part of his duties as a warder. he loved to go out before the sun rose to it's peak and everything was just starting to stir. but zeus had always been a big fan of star gazing too, always staying up until he couldn't any longer or volunteering for night watch every chance he could. although, it would usually affect how early he would wake in the morning, sometimes even making him miss a patrol or two, so the poor brute was torn between his two favourite things.

zeus looked up at the sky, a tinge of dull orange still lingering near the horizon. it made the large dog happy that he had decided to get up when he did and he stretched his les and yawned once more before walking through the lone streets, which were now just patches of concrete that stretched through the cities every few meters. it confused zeus as to whether the pack's former camp was positioned in an old city or whether it was in a rural place. zeus never understood humans, and with everything being centuries old, it was hard to tell where they were when it came to forgotten human places. he shook his head, zeus was not going to be thinking about anything to do with humans today, he would forget about the thought before it got any worse and before it ruined the beautiful day. for now, the brute would make sure everything was well and hope that he would be able to join in on a patrol, and with that thought planted into his head, zeus stopped near the edge of camp and sat under a tall oak tree, watching the sun rise and awaiting the start of the day.

XXX A R I E L L E ! !
    ( fae ) ( doberman ) ( loner ) ( two ) ( open )
      if there was one thing that had stayed in tact ever since the humans had left earth, it was the dumpsters, arielle's only way of surviving for so long as a loner. now, she still was able to hunt if it really came down to it, and when the day came that she was no longer able to find anything useful, hunting would become a permanent task for her survival, but for now, the fae would take advantage of what the humans left behind and not risk accidently chowing down on one of the wild. in fact, with a whole population just getting up and leaving the planet, it was hard not to find something to eat for at least one meal of the day. this morning, arielle had woke up before the sun and had spent the morning digging through different dumpsters around the empty city, trying to find something tasty for her morning meal. she had finally found a can of some kind of beans hiding inside on of them like a needle in a haystack. it confused arielle as to why things that she found inside cans were hardly ever gone too bad, and although she was used to eating long rotting food (no matter how much she didn't enjoy it), she still appreciated the fact that these canned food existed. she bit open the can and heard the satisfying pop of the metal breaking as bland old beans fall out of the can. she ate them quickly, leaving no trace of any residue on the rusted can.

just then, arielle heard movement coming from a little north of the ally and her ears perked up quickly. she could see dogs moving about through the city's edge and she immediately knew that it was bound to be the pack that was common around the area. the fae chose to avoid any pack she came across, and never liked to get too close to the groups of dogs that she commonly saw, always avoiding conversations and such. so, arielle got up with a stretch of her front paws and turned away from the pack, walking along the streets deeper into the city, where things were more persevered and less fallen apart. it was where she found most of her food and where she had the most shelter to hide from the wild and canines trying to look for conversation. in fact, arielle couldn't remember the last time she had exited the old cities and been in an open field or thick forest. she had always been a city dog and stayed close to the old, lonely buildings and roads. she couldn't tell whether she did this out of fear of running into the wild, or because the city calmed her and put her in a state of awe, mostly as to how such cowardice creatures could make such mesmerizing structures. the fae looked up at an old skyscraper that had stayed almost fully intact and looked at the broken windows intertwine with overgrown vines that had attached themselves with the bricks. she trotted towards it, hoping to find something useful in the old building.

XXXXXXXX B E A R ! !
    ( brute ) ( german shepherd/rottweiler ) ( heavy ) ( three ) ( open )
      Sleeping (will edit it when I get ideas)

Last bumped by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:46 am.
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me