It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 am

bump
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kika123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 am

How Exactly Do I Join? I'm Highly Advanced And I Think This Pack Suits Me
Kika
Kika123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:47 am

Firstly please post all OOC on the discussion thread.
    Secondly, all you have to do is post a form (or multiple) of your wolf (or wolves) on the discussion thread, and i will either accept or ddecline your form. If youre accepted, you will be allowed to start roleplaying.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kika123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:47 am

Dismiss This
Last edited by Kika123 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kika
Kika123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kika123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:50 am

Reserve Lead Fighter Female Please :D
Kika
Kika123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:54 am

Firstly, you ignored my rules and just ignored me again. Im not trying to be rude, please follow a simple instruction as everyone else does. You're spamming the main thread and are continuing to do so. I know i am as well, and im not very happy about it.
    Any further discussion on this thread will be ignored.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp ~ OPEN

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:06 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Storm ➼ alpha fae ➼ 4 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

She's open; feel free to bump into her!

Baxter ➼ brute hunter ➼ 3 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

Baxter looked at the fae and thought for a moment. "Cliff jumping, hiking and climbing sounds fun. I don't think I'd be a wise idea to get close to the humans unless you want me to rip their hearts out. I despise the humans with a burning passion. I think heading to the valley would be he best." He said with a slight chuckle. Baxter looked up to the sky and gave a soft shrug before returning his attentions back to the fae. "I like the rain, well I like storms. They are calmling in a way." The brute said with a slight smile.

please excuse my double post))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 am

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. woods xiv pack. lupinexivtagged. baxter
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan nodded. "Okay." She began to walk in the direction of the valley, motioning for Baxter to follow with her tail. As soon as they walked out of the clearing, Adryan broke into a small run and headed towards the hills, which was connected to the valley. Her paws were still sore from her earlier outbreak, and her arm still stung painfully. I need to rest it later, She thought to herself, but quickly shook her head and smiled. What the hell- I'll never rest. She kept walking up the hill until she came across the crowded forest, which showed out two paths. She knew were both lead but wanted Baxter to choose. She turned around. "Which one?"Image

[ooc: sorry, instead of posting i accidentally edited my last post]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp ~ OPEN

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 am

Storm ➼ alpha fae ➼ 4 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

She's open; feel free to bump into her!

Baxter ➼ brute hunter ➼ 3 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

The brute let a smile show on his lips. His also beginning to wag slightly as he padded after the fae. Following on her heels he slowed down and stopped beside her as he looked to the two paths. One was a straight path, that looked heavily used and the other seemed to be a more curvy route, that wasnt used as often. He looked to Adyran as she asked him which one and his smile quirked upwards. "Hm, ive never been down this far from the clearing of the pack, but the more dense route looks to hold more promise. We should go that way." With his last statment, Baxter began to walk towards the right side of the forest to head down the path he wanted. His tail wagged at a slow but constant speed. "Do you know where this one leads?" He asked with a curious tone.

Thats okay))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Devlin - 4 || Repost ||

Postby vibrancy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Vᶤᵇʳᵃᶰᵗ Fᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ wrote:
D·e·v·l·i·n
Beta · Form · Mate: Frostbite · Tagged: Frostbite

Devlin's ears flicked back at the sound of pawsteps behind him, knowing it was his mate coming up. The brute then glanced back, but to his surprise the snow white fae was nowhere to be seen. He raised a brow in question, tilting his head as confusion worked it's way onto his visage. "Frostbite?" He called out, scanning the brush with his eyes. Then he spots her and chuckles, a playful smirk replacing his confused expression. It only took a few seconds for him to realize his mate had obviously spotted something for them to hunt, judging from her stealthy movements. He instantly copied her, stalking the doe, creeping slowly and silently across the forest floor.

At her gestures he gives a slight nod, letting her know that he understood, and then proceeded to do as she had motioned. Hiding on the opposite side of the treeline, he prepared himself, ready to attack whenever needed, judging from whatever Frostbite's next move would be, though he was pretty sure he already knew. The male crouched down and sent quickly glance over to his mate, letting her know he was ready...
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me