It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp ~ OPEN

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Storm ➼ alpha fae ➼ 4 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

Open

Baxter ➼ brute hunter ➼ 3 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: Adryan} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

The brute flashed back to their conversation. "He- he said that he doesn't want me to be around you. He wants me to stay away from you." His brow furrowed. "He also warned me about you- but I don't care about his warning. He told me what you do- but I still would like to be your friend." Baxter's brow furrowed again. "I told him that if you would kill me- then so be it." The brute stated before looking up at the fae and gazing into her eyes with a high intensity.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:07 pm

╒═══════════════════╕
𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍
desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ fighter ][ fae ][ baxter ]

adryan closed her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but didn't. the second time her mouth opened, words came out. "what did he say about me? she asked .Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Open

Baxter relaxed as he looked at the fae. He wasn't afraid of her; and he wouldn't be. "Well for starters, he told me that he wasn't your father, but was the one who raised you. He said he trained you and that you've come to far too.. soften up." The brute began calmly. "He said that you killed your friends and the ones you were closest too no matter how nice or kind they were to you. He warned me that one day you would kill me, for whatever reason. But I told him that I was willing to take that chance that maybe you won't. I already accepted the fact that my life my be in danger the longer I'm with you and the closer that I get to you, but quite frankly, I don't really care." Baxter said calmly.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:17 pm

╒═══════════════════╕
𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ fighter ][ fae ][ baxter ]

adryan's heart dropped, and she turned away. she panted lightly. "don't listen to him." she started. "i won-" she looked back at him, and that's when she saw it. three ghostly figures surrounded baxter, all whispering the same thing.
      kill him.
      she turned away instantly. "no," she whispered to herself. "get out of my head." the wolves were what she saw every time, every time she killed a wolf. she told her father, her friends- they ruled it out into two options: schizophrenia and just plain insanity. she had laughed at the time, but she knew it was neither. she refused to let anyone call her crazy. it wasn't an uncommon thing for anyone, and she knew it was just her imagination; something caused by her past.
      she cleared her throat, but couldn't speak. "i-i," she stuttered. "i-i h-have to go." she finished, running away. she hoped her didn't follow as she hid into a small burrow and buried her head in her paws, cursing to herself. she slammed her paw against the wall multiple times, unable to stop. her paw started to bleed but she couldn't stop.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Open

The brutes face fell and his ears dropped. "Adryan- wait! Please! I'm not afraid of you-" The male sighed but she was running away. Baxter stood to his paws and padded after the fae; following her sent. "Adryan please." He said as he looked around for her. Her scent stopped at a clearing but she was nowhere to be seen. "Adryan! Please! I'm sorry- I'm not afraid. Please.." his voice trailed off as a sigh escaped his maw. The brute couldn't find the fae even though her scent was all around him. Baxter began to run; in an unknown direction he ran.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:24 pm

╒═══════════════════╕
𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ fighter ][ fae ][ baxter-ish ]

adryan continusly thumped her paw against the trunk until a shooting pain ran up her arm. her original wound started to bleed, as well as the pad on her paw. she sighed, panting hard. she put her bloodied paw against her head when suddenly she erupted in laughter. as she cooled down, she sighed. "i'm not crazy," she murmured to herself. "i'm screwed." .Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:53 am

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
x x x x x
● Gender // Female ● Age // Three and a Half Years ● Rank // Loner ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Sebastian ●
Talisa smiled softly towards the brute. "Oh, sorry..." She said, apologizing for cutting him off. "Were you going to say something?" She asked softly tilting her head, looking over the brute. Her eyes then flashed back to the river, a memory digging into her heart. Blu...
---
"C'mon Tal!! Lets go down to the river!" The bluish tinted grey wolf barked with giggles running throughout her body.
"I'm coming Blu!" Talisa smiled bounding out of the camp and catching up with her larger sister. Her amber eyes watching Blu carefully as the two sisters bounced around the forest heading down to the river. "Make sure you don't get hurt though! Dad wont be happy if you do." She warned carefully.
"Ah lighten up Tal, have a bit of fun once in a while!" Blu said cuffing Talisa's ear with a bunch of giggles, before falling and rolling down the hill towards the riverbank. Talisa followed after her, bounding down the hill and stopping at the edge of the river looking into the water.
"Mom says you can see your future in the waters if you look hard enough." Blu said, stepping beside Talisa and looking into the water. "I never believed her, but what would I know? I'm nine months old!" She barked happily. In her happy mood, she slipped into the water unwillingly, and slipped under it. She gargled the water attempting to call out for help.
"BLU!" Talisa shouted as she watched her sister slip into the crystal waters, and jumped in after her. Talisa knew Blu didn't know how to swim properly, but Talisa spent her entire time not being trained learning how to swim. "I'm coming Blu." Talisa shouted before going under the waters. Her small size allowed her to move through the water easily, and moved herself underneath Blu, pushing herself off the bottom of the water and paddling hard, barley able to breathe, bringing Blu to the shore. Blu coughed up the water she had swallowed and so did Talisa.
"Thanks sis."
"No problem Blu, you know I'll save you no matter what."
At that time, Talisa had no idea what was happening with her parents, but Blu knew everything.
"And I will do what ever I have to, to protect you Talisa." Talisa had smiled at that comment.

---
Talisa's eyes grew dark. I'll never forget you Blu... Her eyes stayed focused on the waters, as she awaited for Sebastian to speak.

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Lead Guard ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Open ●
Open
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:22 am

R I P T I D E - brute, four, lead fighter
tags; fawn / location; camp

the brute rested on his haunches, dark eyes glimmering as he peered into the den and at the fae. "do you want to go on a walk with me, as an apology? i know you like those," he gave a slight smile, hoping she would see the kindness past the pearly white, sharp teeth in his maw. he blinked, swallowing as he realized what he was doing. "er, i mean. enjoy the rest of your night, i'll leave you be," before she could even respond he was gone, tail sweeping the camp ground as he made his way to the center and lay down. you're crossing boundaries you shouldn't riptide. don't let her get too close. she'll only distract you. despite these thoughts, he couldn't help but point his head in the direction of her den.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Devlin - 3 ||

Postby vibrancy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 am

D·e·v·l·i·n
Beta · Form · Mate: Frostbite · Tagged: Frostbite

Devlin couldn't deny it - he was very much relieved that Storm was now the Alpha of this pack, and he would make that quite clear. "I know. He was a terrible Alpha. Storm is a thousand times better." He replied quietly, nodding in agreement with his mate's statement. "But, it was just so violent." The brute began to follow her to the camp's entrance, his ears flicking forward. At her suggestion he smiled, which was accompanied by a grateful nod. "I think you're right." A spark of playfulness then appeared in his eyes, as he increased his pace to a quick trot. "Come on luv, let's go." Devlin chuckled, before taking off at a very high speed, leaving behind a deep laugh that echoed throughout the camp. He knew he could always count on Frostbite to make his worries and doubts fade, even if it was only for a little bit.

The ebony colored brute's paws pounded against the ground, as he took long strides. Running felt good, with the air blasting into his face and ruffling his black pelt. After a few moments he eventually slowed down just a bit, glancing back for a brief second with a goofy grin on his visage. He knew it wouldn't take long for his mate to catch up. Now he was still moving forward, but at a much more steady and slow pace, slowly transferring into hunting mode.
Last edited by vibrancy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:34 am

Open

Baxter ran farther away from the fae's scent. It was growing weaker and weaker with every step. The brute began to pant as he slowed down. Coming to a stop under a large Willow tree, he laid down and flattened his ears. Baxter stared off into space.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me