It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp ~ OPEN

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 am

Storm ➼ alpha fae ➼ 4 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: alesana} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

Storm frowned at the smaller fae. "Alesana, I give you permission to go and eat. If anyone else is hungry they will eat." She said calmly before looking out over the clearing of the pack. "I know you're hungry, so you can go and eat. If you say no, I will give you an order to do so. Don't starve yourself Alesana." Storm stated with an intent look before looking at her with a softer glance. "I think the problem is resolved for the most part. Adryan is just a bit angry and shes off doing god knows what, though I do think she's with Baxter so maybe she's not as angry." Storm said with a slight chuckle.

Baxter ➼ brute hunter ➼ 3 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

The brute frowned before changing it back to a smile. "Hm, okay." He said before his tail continued to wag. Baxter followed Adryan happily before he could hear the faint sound of water. "I hear water" The brute stated absentmindedly. "I could use a good bath." He said with a slight chuckle before he padded beside Adryan. "I hope your shoulder is ok." Baxter said as he looked to her wound. Dried blood was all over her shoulder which stopped the bleeding. A small frown faulted his smile as a look of worry came across his face. "It looks offly painful." He said in a low tone.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Destinystwilight wrote:
Wisteria
|--------------------------------------------|
ᴳᵃᵐᵐᵃ ᶠᵃᵉ˒ ᴺᵒ ᴹᵃᵗᵉ˒ ᴰᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᴬˡᵖʰᵃ

ᵀᵃᵍˢ; ᴿᶤᵖᵗᶤᵈᵉ
Wisteria shared a glance with Riptide and turned on her heel to leave. She remembered a time when her father was in charge. As bad as it had been the pack was a pack. Under Storm's rule the closeness that she had once shared with her pack mates had dissolved. They were nothing more than a band of rogues who slept together.
Her father had been ruthless, she recalled, and it had been that ominous threat that pushed everyone together, made the pack feel like family. Maybe she was thinking to hard but.. She stopped, it occurred to her that for the last moment she had been walking tail stiff in the air, paying no head to Riptide, "Sorry about that." She said plainly, no excuse just an apology, "and thank-you for rolling with the lie."
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 am

bump
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 am

R I P T I D E - brute, four, lead fighter
tags; wisteria / location; territory

"it will not happen again. you and i both know that you were eavesdropping and watching them. this will not be forgotten, understand? because of the fact that you've hardly gotten in trouble since storm has taken over, and because you obviously aren't used to the fact that you have no control over the pack because daddy isn't in charge, i will excuse it. this time." he let out a heavy sigh, realizing his words may have insulted her. "i apologize if you took offence to any of that." he said shortly, before waving his tail slightly and looking back with a sigh. he was silent for a moment, walking side by side with the silent and strong fae, before he glanced over to her again. "wisteria, we all know your father was a vicious and ruthless leader, and under his care the pack very well might have killed each other. i understand that you might think storm is the wrong fit for leader, but she is trying her best to keep things in order and make us like a family again. it's not her fault if everyone dismisses her as not knowing what she's doing. " maybe he was frustrated and venting to a fae that had seen a lot, but he hoped she could give a clear and concise reponse to what he was saying.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Wisteria
ᴳᵃᵐᵐᵃ ᶠᵃᵉ˒ ᴺᵒ ᴹᵃᵗᵉ˒ ᴰᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᴬˡᵖʰᵃ

ᵀᵃᵍˢ; ᴿᶤᵖᵗᶤᵈᵉ
To say that Riptide's words had hurt her was an understatement. On one hand she felt betrayed that he would bring up her father. On the other hand she felt angry that he implied she was simply a spoiled brat. She could attack him right now; she felt angry enough but all the same she felt a calm eerie feeling in her gut. As her mind weighed her options she stared down the brute, eyes showing vivid emotion but face un-moving."Okay" She spoke after the silence. "Okay but don't you ever- EVER call him my 'daddy' again. He was my father; but he wasn't my dad- there's a difference." After staring at the brute she began heading off towards the shallow creek that ran not to far from their location.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Please lock.

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:57 am

I guess ill be locking this roleplay as it seems people have lost interest in it.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me