[☣] ❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ 43/80 slots left - accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [☣] ❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ 47/80 slots left - accepting

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 pm

[] ❝PYRRHA❞ []

--------{ ♀ Bisexual - Canine - Golden Retriever w/red bandanna - amber eyes - 2 years 6 months old }---{ Location: The City }--{ Tagged: Aster }--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxPyrrha's gaze hardened a bit, before she realized that the dog's rhetorical question was a joke. It wasn't that she didn't know how to interpret serious from joking, not at all. Some personalities just had some... different effects on her. Her ears perked up as the canine responded to her original question. A bakery? Doesn't sound too bad. There ought to be some food to scavenge, at-least. something still felt off about his response, but she merely shook it away as he returned the question to her. She didn't expect it, and hesitated a few heartbeats before answering herself. "Me? Oh... uhm, well..." she stammered even still. It's been 6 months since her separation with her siblings. And yet, she still hasn't yet found a permanent shelter for herself yet. "I just travel around, I guess." she barked cautiously, hoping the dog wouldn't question her. And, just to make sure of that, she added "I suppose I'm probably taking up your time, maybe I should go?" she said. She surprised herself, even. She wasn't used to being as jumpy as she was now.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 pm

[➸] A ST E R [➸]
        xxxxxxxx age: 4.2 years || gender: male || crush: belladonna || tags: pyrrha, belladonna || species: canine
        ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        "I just travel around, I guess," the golden dog responded hesitantly. Aster could sense that Pyrrha was acting reluctant for a reason, but he didn't dare to push her any further, despite his usual tendencies to do so. Her offer to leave somewhat shocked him. Did my methods of charming intimidate her? Set her off? Disgust her? Aster scowled, but then nodded slightly. "We both know that I am a bother. Perhaps I should leave. Besides, I haven't been to the flood in such a long time. It's best I get some fluids into my body before I collapse," the mutt insisted. He turned to face the other direction, swatted his tail against the female's nose, and muttered, "I'll be seeing you around, doll."

Hours seemed to pass by as Aster strolled through the clustered city. Had he gone the wrong way? Had he taken a wrong turn? The flood-lands were nowhere in sight. Though his eyes deceived him, the dog could hear a calm stream of water flow in the distance. After having traveled a span of nearly two miles, Aster had finally reached the small sea of water and streams that branched off from the flood. He had heard many tales of animals drinking of the flooded water and dying days later. He decided he would not take any chances. Heading south of the deluge, the Russian wolfdog kept an eye out for any materials that could be useful. All he managed to scavenge was a dainty, old scarf and a shattered locket. Junk. What the humans left behind was worthless to him. However, anything that aided his survival was definitely a keeper. A muddy scarf and a damaged necklace wouldn't do much for him. Finally, Aster came across a skinny stream that seemed safe enough to drink. If it wasn't that, it was nothing. He'd die if he didn't drink it. Bending his scruffy neck to sip the liquid, he noticed a curled up figure from the side of his eye. On edge, he jerked his head to the side and glared tentatively at the disfigured door and its surroundings. The longer he stared, the more evident it became that there was someone under the door.

Aster poked his head underneath the heavy object, examining the dog that lied beneath. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," he whispered into the dog's ear. He wasn't quite aware of the gender of the canine just yet, but he took his chances. Backing away slowly, Aster awaited a response. The dog definitely had a heartbeat and he could see its belly move up and down, signifying that it was in a deep slumber, not deceased.

[✿] ZI N NIA [✿]
        xxxxxxxx age: 3.7 years || gender: female || crush: open || tags: wisteria || species: canine
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Zinnia's eyes widened both with empathy and with surprise. The dog in front of her seemed so...at peace. But how could she have been so foolish as to think that Wisteria hadn't endured her own tragedies, her own losses? The names Harry and Lexi caused the German Shepherd to hang her head with sorrow. She crept closer to her fellow canine friend and pressed her head against her chest. "It'll be alright. I promise," she mustered to say through her own tears. "Harry and Lexi may no longer be here with you, but they'll always be in your heart. I'll keep you company. You don't have to be alone anymore." Although Zinnia hardly knew Wisteria, she felt her pain. She understood her agony. And through that, that alone, she felt closer to the stranger who stood before her. Perhaps they could be friends. Maybe they already were at heart.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

[] ❝BELLADONNA❞ []

--------{ ♀ Bisexual - Canine - Black Husky & Wolf mix - purple eyes - 3 years old }-----{ Location: The Floods }---{ Tagged: Aster }---
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxStartled by the unexpected voice, Belladonna woke back up with a start. As she stood up quickly, her head hit the so-called "roof" of her shelter, making her teeth grit in annoyance. What in the name of... As she settled down slightly, the canine looked up to see what idiot decided to walk in on her slumber. And there it was, an autumn-colored dog slightly larger than her, standing not too far away. He was almost intimidating at first, but that didn't faze her the slightest. And, soon enough, her personality took over before she could think. "What in the world do you think your doing you dolt?!" She hardly gave the time for this poor victim to respond as she continued her mini-rage."Have you no respect for privacy? What makes you think you can just stroll in and [...]" And there it was. Within a mere minute of meeting another, she already starts a furious rant.

{{ Ahh why didn't I respond earlier when I first read your post. My brain hates me. }}
{{ Good luck with this one Aster XD }}
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightBlossom » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:37 pm

☾Aleera☽

||Female||Inuit Dog||Crush; x||Location; the city||Tags; open

Thud. Thud. Thud. Aleeras huge paws hit the hard ground with such force that it seemed to shake, her legs moving in a practiced blur as her body coiled and released. Her yellow eyes were fixated on the bird in front of her as it redied itself for takeoff. If possible, her pace increased and her muscles strained against the rate that they were forced to move. Anaerobic respiration took place as Aleeras breath sounded in quick pants. As the bird stretched out its feathered wings and began to desperately flap them, it managed to takeoff. The Inuit dogs eyes narrowed and with the last amount of energy that had not already been used up, Aleera leaped into the air. Her strong jaws latched onto the birds right ring and it let out an alarmed squawk. Soon gravity took over and aided Aleera in taking her prey to the ground, as soon as all four white paws were in contact with the earth, Aleera dispatched her prey efficiently. Her sides lurched painfully as she gasped for breath, however her yellow eyes gleamed with satisfaction of the kill.

♜Zander♜

||Male||Silver Bengal||Crush; x||Location; Heading towards the abandoned house||Tags; open

The air was still, just like the rest of the city as it mourned the death of humanity. There was no movement, no sounds, no life. Zander sat with his long, silver tail wrapped around his front paws; trying to conserve as much body heat as he could. Black, foreboding clouds blocked the sun from warming the earth, as if they were trying to shield the devastation from view. Zanders emerald eyes surveyed his surroundings, the toms velvet, triangular ears followed any sound in hope of detecting potential prey. His silver fur acted as the perfect camourflage against the bleak, grey city buildings. The bengal suppressed a shiver as his soft skin glided over his exposed ribs, warmth eluded him and the tom let out a deep growl of agitation. Swiftly standing, Zander headed towards the abandoned house at a brisk trot in hopes of finding a bird to fill his empty stomach. The toms movements were undetected, making sure to only step on hard ground as to not leave any prints in the wet earth. He moved silently, his black markings allowing him to look like a mere shadow against the dark world that he now resided in.
MidnightBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:33 am

➵ Ember ➵ Female ➵ 3 years | RIVERDALE to ABANDONED HOUSE

After pawing out her pitiful meal, she quickly swallowed the small canned fish. It slid down her gullet and landed in her empty stomach, providing her with some appeasement. Leaping out of the wreckage, she pawed her way through the shattered window. She let out a yelp of surprise when she sliced her paw, feeling the warm sticky substance coat her pad. She leapt on top of a fragment of concrete separate from the collapsed road, with only three legs this time. Ungracefully, she limped from rock to rock, aware of the night around her. She need food before anything, and fortunately, her paw had stopped bleeding. She was able to apply the smallest of pressure, and her pace quickened. Soon she was out of Riverdale, and on her way to the house. She stopped at the end of the river, lapping up the fresh and clean water. Then the nimble fae took a final jump and was out of Riverdale. Hunger seized her stomach again, as she got closer to the abandoned house.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:33 am

[➸] A ST E R [➸]
        xxxxxxxx age: 4.2 years || gender: male || crush: belladonna || tags: belladonna || species: canine
        ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Aster couldn't help but cackle at the dog's response. Ah, so she's a feisty female, this one. The wolfdog smirked and swooped in for a lick. His soft tongue swept across the surface of the female's snout and he quickly leaped backwards in case she decided to strike him. It wasn't unusual for him to use his charms on unfamiliar dogs without permission. "Sorry 'bout that, sugarplum. I couldn't help myself. You're just too beautiful." Aster grinned from ear to ear and shimmied his flanks. Who knows what the black beauty would do. Perhaps she'd be so shocked that she'd back off. But the Russian dog had also encountered plenty of brutal females who would not let anyone overstep their boundaries.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightBlossom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am

☾Aleera☽

||Female||Inuit Dog||Crush; x||Location; the city||Tags; open

Thud. Thud. Thud. Aleeras huge paws hit the hard ground with such force that it seemed to shake, her legs moving in a practiced blur as her body coiled and released. Her yellow eyes were fixated on the bird in front of her as it redied itself for takeoff. If possible, her pace increased and her muscles strained against the rate that they were forced to move. Anaerobic respiration took place as Aleeras breath sounded in quick pants. As the bird stretched out its feathered wings and began to desperately flap them, it managed to takeoff. The Inuit dogs eyes narrowed and with the last amount of energy that had not already been used up, Aleera leaped into the air. Her strong jaws latched onto the birds right ring and it let out an alarmed squawk. Soon gravity took over and aided Aleera in taking her prey to the ground, as soon as all four white paws were in contact with the earth, Aleera dispatched her prey efficiently. Her sides lurched painfully as she gasped for breath, however her yellow eyes gleamed with satisfaction of the kill.

♜Zander♜

||Male||Silver Bengal||Crush; x||Location; Heading towards the abandoned house||Tags; Ember

As night began to creep in, the tom was almost at the abandoned house. His nimble form carried him over the rubble and devastation that humans had left in their wake. Zander remained in the shadows, not wanting to risk being sighted by a potential threat, every now and then he would scent the air to ensure that he was not being followed. You could call him paraniod... but the tom was simply being cautious. He had learnt the hard way that if you let your guard down you were as good as dead. The silver bengal suddenly caught the metallic scent of blood, his whole frame tensed as he felt his hackles rise. The tom extracted his claws and began following the scent, he needed to know where it was originating from. With quick, deliberately placed footsteps Zander finally came to the origin of the scent. His sharp, emerald eyes narrowed as he spotted a ginger cat who seemed to be heading in the same direction as him. Zander observed her from a safe distance away, ensuring that he stayed downwind and made no sound to give away his location. Under his sctrutinising gaze, Zander noticed that the fae was limping slightly on one of her paws. Zander was unsure on whether or not he should be concerned. Deciding that he needed to know whether she was a friend or foe he picked up his pace untill he was slightly ahead of the she-cat, before he jumped out of the shadows and stood in her current path. His sharp gaze took in her features and couldn't help but appreciate the sight of another fae after so long. Zander stood in a defensive stance, he would not hesitate to fight if need be. The tom was larger that her but he never underestimated his opponents. Not wanting to trigger her fight or flight instinct the tom spoke "Sorry to sneak up on you like this but i couldn't help but notice the fact that you are limping. I'm not going to hurt you, I am simply worried about your condition. In this place, an open wound could easily get infected...and that wouldn't be good." He said seriously, his Irish heritage lingering in his accent. After speaking he fixed his green eyes on hers, daring her to object to his assistance.
MidnightBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:35 am

➵ Ember ➵ Female ➵ 3 years | ABANDONED HOUSE

Ember's seafoam eyes widened in surprise. He didn't look, well, friendly, but he appeared to have interest in her safety. If he was going to attack her, surely he wouldn't have given himself away? She felt her fur lay flat on her shoulders again, and looked at him. "No need to apologize," She said politely, the tip of her tail twitching nervously. "I'm not sure what to do about it, actually." She admitted, her shoulders sagging and her voice giving way to exhaustion.

➵ Shade ➵ Male ➵ 2 ½ years | AWAY FROM THE CITY

The black brute cut off a small mouse, hearing it squeak in terror before biting into it sloppily. His stomach growled ferociously, and the mouse didn't dull his hunger in the slightest. He mumbled something incoherent, before padding on slowly. He was edging closer and closer to the city, growing hungrier and hungrier by the minute, his sister far from his thoughts.

➵ Leia ➵ Female ➵ 2 ½ years | THE CITY

Leia sniffed at a dead rat, and hesitantly pushed it with her large paw. It was filled with maggots and she leapt backwards, repelled. Is any food suitable anymore? She thought bitterly, opened her jaws to smell the air. She could smell nothing but the faint scent of blood, and a few other animals scurrying through the wreckage that was her home. In a last attempt to find food, the fae pushed her way through a shop. It smelt of rotten food, but she knew that under that putrid scent, there could be fresh food scents hiding. She nosed through the remains, but found nothing except molded bread and soggy, dirty crackers. I guess not, She thought, answering her own question.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:05 am

❊ C A N D A O N ❊

{male ✥ feline ✥ the city ✥ open}

Candaon stealthily crept between the piles of random junk and twisted metal, eyes flicking from side to side. A flash of movement caught his eye, and he whipped around to see a small rat scuttling away. He considered chasing it down, but saw how scrawny and malnourished it was, and decided it wouldn't be a filling meal. Candaon continued on his journey throughout the city, occasionally stopping to lick up some drops of water from a stray puddle or two. The scent of a sparrow caught his nose, and he began to slink towards it, eyes fixated on the plump bird that was only a few steps away from him. He leapt, and his paws clamped down on the sparrow, which had no time to react as death swiftly swept its soul up. Candaon stood up, the sparrow's body dangling from his jaws, and began to travel back to his home.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me