• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Semi-Lit Wolf RP Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Aditya [4]

Postby Alizei » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:58 am

x A D I T Y A
▛ ▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▜
xxxsex ; female
xxxage ; four years old
xxxpack ; crimson peak
xxxrank ; lead hunter
xxxcrush ;

xxxxxxxxxx
▙▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗ ▟

↬ tagged ; Hekate; hunters; pack
      ↬ mentioned ;
        ↬ location ; camp

She glanced around "There are seven hunters, so I'll take three of them and you four. Some other wolves also want to join us, so it's up to them who they join," Said Aditya "Hunters!" Barked the fae, turning to the pack "Three of you will join me and the other four, Hekate. Anybody else is of course welcome to come along," Said the lead hunter and bowed her head to Hekate respectfully. She was really glad that not only the hunters wanted to join. It meant that the pack was still strong and the wolves knew spring could be a new beginning.
[I'm sorry that my post isn't long today, but I'm not feeling well]
Last edited by Alizei on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • • C R I M S O N • P E A K • • Semi-Lit Wolf RP Accepti

Postby Dark.Leaf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:36 am

Dark.Leaf wrote:
Rosalie wrote:Guard
Irritated
Tags- Open
Female

A she-wolf paced up and down the guard's side of the cavern, trying her best to stop any noise from
coming with her frustrated trot and attempting not to wake anybody. Not that she cared if she woke
anyone, she just didn't feel like getting into an argument right at this moment. Her ears twitched
from the returning anger she felt as she woke up earlier than every other wolf in the pack due to
her 'internal clock' waking her up due to her having the same early morning shift for a while, until
now, when her shift had been changed to allot later in the day. She suppressed a growl from inside
her strong muzzle, trying to avoid awakening any other wolves; most of them were awake, or
awakening at this time, after all, it seemed like the sun would have risen by now. Unable to
stop herself, her jaws stretched into a long, and loud yawn, all her teeth showing as her mouth
opened so terribly wide. Scanning the cavern awkwardly, she sat down in the place of which she
had stopped pacing to let out her yawn. Her haunches folding beneath her, she gazed around
through the narrow, pale amber eyes of which she possessed. Quickly, she flicked her great,
dark furred head over her shoulder, trying to detect what could have created a strange
noise that had made it's way to her ears, but alas, she was greeted by nothing. Just a
blank cavern wall staring strait back at her. Bored by the unsurprising scene of which
she had suspected would fall affront of her eyes, and did, she lifted a back leg to
scratch behind her left ear; as she scratched, she forced her right eye open to
peer over the cavern again: their Alpha, Maverik; the Delta, Harlequin; Nanook,
the Healer Trainee; the Beta, Hekate; and some of the Hunters and Guards were awaking
in the cavern, from what she could see. Frustrated, she pawed at the ground a little,
hoping that she would notice her shift had started, or just hoping that even anything
slightly better than what was happening right now could happen.
BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dark.Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:48 am

Aphelion | Guard | Location;; Camp entrance | Tags;; Orestes // Aditya // Hunters ♞

Aphelion stretches and gives his jet-black pelt a hearty shake, letting the thick fur settle into something roughly resembling order. "Well, let's go see if they'll let us follow along and pretend to be useful." Without waiting to see if Orestes will follow, he sets off to join the hunters. Those stretches helped him warm up well, for his limbs move easily, with none of the stiffness that the bitter cold often brings. The guard is rarely a graceful figure. Though his size steals that opportunity from him, he makes up for it in brute strength and raw power. His stride is practically a march, lead by his shoulders. He carries himself in a more relaxed stance now, but the perk of his ears and his tail betray a small amount of that dangerous pride he bears.

As he nears the gathering of hunters at the cave entrance, Aphelion lofts his head, sticking his square muzzle into the air to catch the scents that loft in on the breeze. Predictably, nearly all of it is ice and snow. But that scent of green, growing things is stronger now, strong enough to reassure his suspicion that spring was indeed on the way. But he tears his pale gaze away from the watery outdoor sunlight, and fixes his attention on his fellow wolves instead. At first, he struggles to find order in the group milling about. But then Aditya's voice rings out, loud and clear, and the crowd begins to rearrange itself into something with more meaning. He steps amidst them, bumping into a few wolves on his way and muttering the occasional begrudging apology under his breath. Winding one's way through a crowd is for smaller wolves.

As Aphelion approaches the smaller group of hunters, he dips his head respectfully to their leader- Aditya. As this hunting party was smaller than its counterpart, he decided it would best benefit from his presence. "You look like you could use an extra wolf or two," he comments to them at large, looking around to see who else he is to be hunting alongside.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aditya [5]

Postby Alizei » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 am

x A D I T Y A
▛ ▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▜
xxxsex ; female
xxxage ; four years old
xxxpack ; crimson peak
xxxrank ; lead hunter
xxxcrush ;

xxxxxxxxxx
▙▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗ ▟

↬ tagged ; Aphelion; hunters;
      ↬ mentioned ;
        ↬ location ; camp

She nodded her head in a greeting when a large wolf approached her. "Sure, Aphelion," Replied the fae "Every help is appreciated," Added Aditya and sat down, waiting for her group to form "It's great that so many wolves are willing to join today's hunt," She said to the male, her tail wagging softly. Plans for the hunt were already circling in her mind. They had to focus on something big, like an elk. But they needed to be careful and find the weakest prey. She couldn't forget that the wolves, including her, were weakened after the harsh winter.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am

garrick // brute // five years of age // tags: talia //:

the brute nodded along to talia's reply, turning his head to scan the winding paths that deer would usually trek throughout the year. but now it was lone, empty, no life walking along its path. only the wolves desperate for a kill wandered the path only to come back hopeless. garrick sighed and looked to his paws, examining the fur that hung on, desperately trying to keep warm. but his thick winter coat was of no use this year around, the winter had been too harsh. garrick and the rest of the wolves learned to get used to the rigid cold. "if the hunting party comes back unsuccessful once more, i fear the lives of the pack. we're starving now, and if we are to wait any longer, then i can assure you the drop of numbers that may come along." garrick spoke softly, keeping his voice low as to not alarm anyone with his words. as harsh as it was for garrick to say this, it was the truth. the pack was on its last thread and the wolves are starving.

but the brute tried to remain positive for the sake of the pack, lifting his head to meet the fae's eyes. "but even so, we might just be lucky this time." he smiled lightly, but it quickly faded. there was definitely no guarantee.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm

♚ Queen ♚ wrote:Jynx

Loner/ Open

Jynx slowed down finally as her temporary home came into sight mouth still full of rabbit. She wasted no time slipping her shivering body inside only to circle then plop down. Her golden eyes roamed over her prey hungrily for only a moment before tucking in. Her sides heaved with how fast she was eating, but one did not waste time in Winter. Anything could come for your meal, and chase you off. She could not risk losing this catch after being without for so long. Maybe it was because she was so hungry she didn't even notice the figure stalking her way head low until it was almost at the entrance. A slow growl rose through the air from it making Jynx look up a answering growl coming from her lips without even thinking. She blinked at the coyote that stood before her it's bead like eyes zoned in on her as it gave it's muzzle a swipe with its tongue. Normally a coyote wouldn't be so bold, but the season made everything do uncharacteristic things. It didn't help that being so small she was about its size so lacked that threatening demeanor. Fight or flight. Well since there was no other way out she didn't have much choice did she? Jynx pulled back her lips revealing her canines to which she snapped at the coyote in warning. The coyote only answered by taking a step forward it's pelt bristling. She wasted no time, and lunged at it colliding with its body to send them both rolling. Snaps, snarls, and even blood could be heard or smelled in the air. When they broke apart again Jynx was panting claw marks down her sides, but the coyote..its essence was pouring out on the snow. It turned running tail tucked, but she simply padded back to her den. The rabbit was soon gone, and her belly wasn't so sunken in anymore. She winced as she lowered herself to the ground in her den a yawn escaping her.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm

-----------------------
ℂ 𝕆 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝕊 𝔼
-----------------------
❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈
⧼I pretend I'm alright⧽

Nickname: CocoxxxAge: 3 YearsxxxGender: MalexxxRank: Guardxxx
Crush: NonexxxMate: NonexxxPups: Nonexxx

⧼But it's never enough⧽

Getting accustom to being an actual working pack member again was going to be an interesting task for Cochise after being a loner for so long, and then even when he was in a pack previous to this one he had only been an omega with no thoughts of being more than that ever again. Now, here he was as a member of the guard for this pack he had found. His ears flicked as he watched the rest of the pack. He could hunt, but he felt as though they had plenty going out on a hunt already, he had a different task in mind for himself and with a quick intake of breath he set out on it. He was going to track along the borders and make sure no threats had breached pack lands that he should warn the others about. He wouldn't engage any threats that he didn't feel he could take on alone, but he felt sure that he would be okay out there on his own, he wasn't planning on leaving pack lands and if he did then he wouldn't go far. He took one last look on his pack mates silently wishing them good luck on their hunt before heading out to do his job.

His pace was relatively slow, a steady trot to start out with, his tail lightly swaying behind him with his movements. His paws very lightly touched the ground giving him a graceful movement, each step proud and purposeful. Though his head was low his spirits were high right now, it had been quite some time that he felt that way, truly he only had one vixen he could thank for that. He missed her if he was being honest. When their previous pack had split up they had been separated, he didn't know where she was, but in his heart he felt like she was alive and for the first time in a long time that gave him hope that he wouldn't have to spend the rest of his days alone. He felt a smile curving his muzzle upwards at the corners, his posture relaxed as he headed towards the borders. Around him he heard silence, but it was comfortable and it allowed his mind to wander. It wasn't a dangerous silence, just peaceful as if the world itself was enjoying the moment. He could almost feel the breath of the Earth beneath his paw pads, the breeze ruffling his fur every few seconds, the gentle sway of the trees. He felt more at home than he ever had before, even when Sanaa, his mate had been alive. They had never gotten a chance to settle down, but now he could try.

As he approached the border his pace slowed to a walk, lowering his muzzle to the ground he sniffed along the border, his ears flicking towards the other side. So far so good, but he had a long way to go. He moved to the right following the scent line of the border and being cautious of any stray scents that were suspicious. He didn't find much for quite awhile and he was beginning to wonder if he had come out here for no reason, but then he happened upon something strange. He picked up the scent of blood and came to a halt, pivoting towards the direction it lead towards. It was off pack lands, but the blood belonged to a coyote, he wondered what trouble the coyote had managed to get itself into. A frown found its way to his features and soon he stepped a paw over the border, he didn't intend to go far, but he wanted to know what happened. He lifted his muzzle to the wind trying to catch the scent of what might have injured the coyote, if it was a bear or a rouge wolf then he would want to report that to the pack instead of chasing down the cause or potential threat.

What he found made him gasp, the scent was so familiar, but yet...It couldn't be. Had she truly found her way here? Why had she not approached the pack? It did not make sense to him, but he needed to know it if was really her. He bolted, towards the blood, towards her scent. He dodged through the trees with ease, his paws picking up speed with every step he took, the landscape a blur around him, all he saw was the destination and he did not stop until it was right in front of him. He skidded to a stop in front of the site, a small den, and he lowered his head slowly stepping forward to peer inside, he swore he saw black fur in there, but maybe it was all just his imagination. He took another tentative step forwards before stopping, his voice a soft smooth croon, soothing so she would know that she was not being threatened, he would never threaten her.
"Jynx, is that you?" There was hope in his voice, if it wasn't her he didn't know what he would feel. Disappointment? Despair? Confusion? He would probably feel all that and more, but if it is her he was certain he would feel happy, he had missed her greatly.

--------------------
𝕊 𝔼 ℕ 𝔼 ℂ 𝔸
--------------------
⧼Are you over it? Bored to death?⧽

Nickname: SenxxxAge: 3 YearsxxxGender: FemalexxxRank: Lonerxxx
Crush: NonexxxMate: NonexxxPups: Nonexxx

⧼Have you had enough regret?⧽

Have not figured out what to do with her just yet.
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:37 pm

JYNX

Tags: Coco :3

Jynx couldn't help herself as her eyes drifted slowly shut due to her full belly. It had been so long, and she was starting to feel somewhat warm or that could be all in her head. She knew she shouldn't sleep as there was always danger for a loner. You just couldn't stay alert all the time. Finally she drifted ignoring the sting in her sides from the fight with the coyote. She didn't know how long she slept, but something stirred her. Something was waking her, and she let out a whine of protest. Jynx..Jynx..yes that was her name. She knew that voice, omega, the pack, and like that her eyes flashed open. She stared out at the brute before her make shift den in confusion as everything came flooding back to her. The pack was gone..no more. The one time she joined something, and it had been fleeting like sand in a paw. Was she still sleeping? He couldn't be standing before her looking so hopeful. A pang hit her heart, and her eyes shifted to pain. This was a cruel dream as it couldn't be anything else. She moved to stand up, and paused when actual physical pain touched her. "No.." She said softly as it slowly dawned on her she wasn't dreaming. "Coco." She breathed staring wide eyed at the male before her. She went silent speechless for a moment as she slowly padded out the den head low while her body remained tense until finally she was before him. Slowly she reached up to touch noses with him only to inhale his scent..that wonderful scent. "It is you." She breathed suddenly pushing forward to bury her nose into his scruff her tail swaying back, and forth happily. She tried to say something again, but she just whined. What did one feel at this moment?
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 am

name ; daniel . . .
gender ; male . . .
age ; one year, seven months . . .
tags ; ivory . . .

Daniel was currently trotting along the riverside by himself. The yearling was enjoying some time in solitude without the constant bugging of his pack mates. He scented the air for any prey, the strong smell of river water clogged his nostrils and he wasn't able to find anything. Daniel shook himself, knocking the tiny water droplets out of his reddish, grey pelt. He then went over to a nearby willow tree that rested somewhat close to the river. He laid down and just watched the moving river.
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:14 am

I V O R Y
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Her hunting trip wasn't going very well, as she'd always been a clumsy wolf, her noise from thudding down had scared the rest of the prey away. Why did she try to take on a rabbit? She'll never know why in moments where she sees a rabbit, she suddenly thinks she's an amazing wolf that could easily catch on. Well, not amazing - as many wolves could, just not her. Ivory spotted Daniel not long later, and instantly paced over to him, smiling a wolfish grin. She flopped down beside him, already exhausted, "Hey." she said quietly.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me